R E S E T | Danganronpa Crac...

MysticGalaxyWP tarafından

ON BREAK I procrastinate a lot. I will continue to do so. :] We are in this for the long run y'all _____ Mako... Daha Fazla

From Author
From Author (2020 Version)
1: Introduction | Welcome to R E S E T.
2: A new timeline | The most annoying and irritating thing...
3: And it begins once again...
(A/N): Mayhaps...
5: Bitches and Whores
Short 1: Fuck you, whore!
6: Makoto just wants a smoothie.
7: The Narrator
Author's Corner 1: Comments
8: Baby Gets X-Rays Taken but It's Makoto and He's Not Getting his X-Rays Taken
9: Crack
Short 2: Smoothie
Author's Corner 2: New Cover
10: Spaghetti and Gays
A/N: See You Later
A/N: Break Extension
11: Bitch didn't even hesitate
12: Bitch kept bitching
13: Thoughts

4: The Cookie is a Lie.

3.4K 115 97
MysticGalaxyWP tarafından

"That's great and all, but I was promised a cookie, and I have received NO cookie."

And, of course, it was Makoto who spoke up amidst all the panic.

"About that, I lied! Haha! Sucks to be you, I guess!"

"You bitch!!" Makoto yelled out dramatically, "You know what? No. Good luck to y'all, but I'm going to go find a bed and take a nap."

"Y-YOU FUCKER!" Suddenly, Makoto was grabbed by his hood.

"I have fucked nobody, thank you. Now, put me down, Butter haired bitch."

And that's how Makoto ended up with a bruise. He didn't mind, but he did.

'Why the hell do I bruise so easily?!!?!???!!?'

At least he got the last laugh. He broke Mondo's arm.

Hella short chapter, but that's mostly because I forgot what happened next, but suddenly remembered, but didn't have much motivation left. Y'all are welcome, though. I guess.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

427K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
600K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
262K 9.1K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
866K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.