My Tutor (A Nouis Fanfic) (On...

By LoveforNialler

When Niall Horan finds himself struggling with his maths work; a new kid in school may just be able to help h... More

My Tutor (A Nouis Fanfic) (One Direction Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: Epilogue

Chapter 10

10.4K 332 55
By LoveforNialler

Okay, so I hope you don’t mind Ziam :D but, I’m sure for those who ship it, it is a big happy surprise, huh? :) 
okay so I know the GIF has nothing to do with this chapter (they never really do) but just take a moment, to appreciate how beautiful this one is... I found it and was like "I must share this with them!" :L 

Hope you like this chapter :L don’t forget to leave a comment with your thoughts :D
If a comment is too much to ask, a nice press on that ‘vote’ button is always lovely :L

Chapter 10

“Harry!” I squealed laughing, “get off me-he-he.” But Harry was persistent, turning on my lap to look at me with his big green eyes, in puppy mode.
“But why?” he pouted. I chuckled, at his childish behaviour.
“Because, you’re embarrassing!” I said, my face heating into a blush.
“How could I be embarrassing? I’m Harry freaking styles, I’ll do what I please!” he said, “now give me the cookie, Louis.” He looked at me with a smirk. This boy was so frustrating; it was my cookie!
“But it’s my cookie!” I said defensively.
“but you were teasing me with it, so now it’s my cookie, Boobear,” he said, using the nickname he’d heard my mum call me, when he’d came over to mine.
“Don’t call me that!” I groaned out or frustration.
“Why?” he said smirking.
“Because it’s a shameful, baby name!” I argued. As these words left my lips, Harry’s smirk grew wider.
“Awh, Boobear” he said, “Boobear, BOOBEAR, BOOBEAR.” He kept saying the name, each time, his voice got louder and louder.  I looked around to see people’s attention starting to get drawn to the loud immature boy, almost straddling my lap. I clamped my hand over his mouth to muffle the sounds.
“Here, have the damn cookie, Jeeze!” I said handing him the cookie. His eyes, lighting up at the sight and I dropped my hand from his mouth.
“Thanks Lou,” he whispered, hugging me tightly as he stuffed half of the cookie in his mouth. He gave me a quick kiss in the cheek before getting of my lap to sit back in his seat, leaving me a little bewildered and confused.

This had become the norm for me and Harry, the past couple days we had been hanging out none stop and we’d became so close in such a short time, it was almost unbelievable. Harry was a great distraction from the jealousy that I felt when I saw Niall flirting and just generally looking cosy with Demi.  It was breaking my heart to see them together, every kiss and every touch, made my chest hurt with a longing pain to be the one touching and kissing him.

I looked around the table to see Zayn, and Niall looking at me; but when I made eye contact with Niall, he almost immediately diverted his eyes away from me.
I’m starting to have this weird feeling that Niall is avoiding me for some reason.  My mind was working in over drive making up strange little excuses that were starting to sound convincing.

(Zayn’s POV)

I watched Niall’s face as Harry fought for the cookie from Louis. Demi was fighting for his attention, but he was far lost in his own thoughts.
As I watched the scene myself, I found I wasn’t feeling what I was expecting to feel, jealousy. In fact I found the whole thing rather cute. I guess like everything else, I’d lost interest in the ‘new toy’. I couldn’t deny that I still found Louis’ amazingly attractive, but I wasn’t as into trying to get him, as I was before.
Noticing Niall’s facial expressions had me sad, sad because I’d realised I was the reason they weren’t together. It was clear to anyone with eyes and common sense, that they both liked each other. And It hurt a little to see them fighting to hide it.

“Zayn,” Liam whispered. I looked over at him smiling; the past couple days I’d been seeing Liam in a new light, and that scared the hell out of me.
“Yes?” I whispered back. He gave me the Liam Payne puppy eyes. Oh god.
“Since people are giving cookies to each other...” he started, “can I have yours?” he brought the pout on; so hard to resist.
“What? My cookie?” I said in disbelief, “you want my cookie?” I picked up my cookie off the school lunch tray, holding it close to my heart.
“Yes,” he said, “please?” his puppy eyes held my attraction and I couldn’t hold my ground on the matter at hand.
“But, you have your own,” I argued.
“Yeah, but I’ve eaten mine,” he said pouting.
“So? How is that my problem?” I said, amused by the fact I had the upper hand.
“I really want yours though, Zayn,” he whined.
“Why mine?” I asked confused, “why not, Niall’s.” He rolled his eyes at me.
“Niall’s already eaten his,” he claimed.
“Well then, ask for Demi’s,” I said.
“He’s eaten hers as well!” he argued, giving me an exasperated look.
“You’re so greedy,” I laughed, “you don’t need to have two cookies Liam.” I rolled my eyes.
“Oh my god, Zayn, just give me the cookie,” he said sternly.
“No,” I said.
“Half the cookie?” he tried to compromise.
“How about, none of the cookie,” I said, shoving half of it in my mouth.
“Quarter of the cookie?” he pouted. His puppy eyes in over load. Damn it Liam.

I broke the last of my half cookie in half, and passed it to him. His eyes lit up and he pulled it from my grasp smiling at me, I felt my knees go slightly week under the table. NO, stop it Zayn. He’s your best friend, and he’s straight.

I’d concluded the night that I spent on the beach with Liam; that I could no longer go into relationships. It wasn’t fair on anyone, and it was about time that I let people be happy without me, messing it up. So these weird feelings I was having towards Liam had to stop, now.

(Niall’s POV)

I was finding it hard to keep my feelings a secret, especially when Louis sits so close to me every day. I’d try hard just to ignore him and trying get on with my work, but I keep having urges to just touch him, and tell him that I want to make him mine.

It didn’t take a genius to realise that there was something going on with Louis and Harry and it hurt to watch. I was supposed to be the one making him jealous; not the other way round.
I felt Demi shift onto my lap, I looked at her confused, as she picked up a piece of my pizza and began to shove it in my face.

 I like food, and I love pizza, but pizza brought back memories of my time with Louis. I suddenly didn’t feel hungry.
Demi continued to try and get me to eat, but I turned my face away.
“I’m not hungry,” I muttered.
“Why?” she asked pouting, putting the pizza back down on the plate, and snuggling her body closer to mine.
“I think I’ve eaten too much,” I claimed.
“But you’ve barely touched your food?”  She mumbled.
“It was those cookies...” I said.
“I did tell you not to eat your pudding first,” she said, cupping my cheeks and stroking them with her thumbs. It turned my stomach to have her touching me so much.

I’d been hanging around with Demi a lot more, since Harry and Louis had become best friends. It was almost as if, Demi shrank the longing hole in my heart that only Louis could fill completely.
Wow, that sounded so cheesy.

(Liam’s POV)

I walked past Danielle and her new boyfriend in the halls. She laughed about something he’s said and she turned away blushing.  I diverted my eyes to the ground, passing by them as fast as I could.

I felt a hand on my lower back, gently pushing me forward, so I looked up surprised to see Zayn.
“Hey?” I Greeted confused. He looked at me smiling, brightly.
“Hey,” he winked. I felt myself blush. Oh god, why did that make me blush? Get a grip Liam.
“Come on, we have English,” he smiled a cheeky, breathtaking smile before leading me off to English with him. Breathtaking? Really? I mentally sighed; this boy was doing weird stuff to me lately.

As last lesson ended, I felt a slight relief that I hadn’t had to put up with too many sightings of Danielle today. I made it out of the school, slightly dreading the loneliness I was going to feel when I got home. Danielle use to come over every night, and we would hang out, kissing and cuddling while watching films. But tonight would be empty, just like every night since we broke up.

I saw a dark quiff float through the crowd of student and a plan immediately came to mind.
“Zayn!” I shouted, fighting to be louder than the chatting students that separated me from him, “ZAYN!”  I pushed through the busy hall way, trying to make it to Zayn before he left my sight.

I kept shouting his name until he turned his head in my direction finally. I gave him a wave that made him stop in his tracks so I could catch up.
“Hey,” he greeted when I finally caught up to him.
“Hey,” I smiled brightly, “are you busy tonight?”
“No, not really, why?” he said, as we began to walk again, at the same pace.
“Do you fancy coming over to watch a film or something?” I asked. He smiled at me, looking away for a moment, but almost immediately returning his gaze back to me.
“Yeah, that sounds really... really good,” he said, a light blush creeping across his perfect tan skin. Why is he blushing?

(Louis’ POV)

“That’ it, boo,” Harry said all of a sudden. I reached for the remote and pressed pause to the film we were currently watching.
“What?” I said confused.
“It’s time we talked about this,” he started, “I know.”
“You know?” I said confused, “you know what?”
“Don’t play dumb, Boobear,” he sighed, “I know you have feelings for Niall.”
“What?” I laughed shakily, “no I don’t; Niall and I barely ever talk, so how can I have feelings for him?”

“Lou,” he said turning his head to look at me. I tried to keep my eyes away from his gaze. “Lou, look at me.” I let out a sigh and turned my head to meet his gaze.
“I have a plan,” he said smirking mischievously.
“A plan?” I said raising an eye brow.
“Yes,” he said, “a plan to help you steal that boy’s heart.”
“What are you talking about? I don’t have ‘feelings’ for Niall, and Niall is straight!” I defended.

“You can defend yourself all you want Lou, but anyone with eyes can tell that you have something for that boy,” he said looking up at the roof, “it was a bit like a one of those connect the dots, figuring it out though.”
I looked at him confused as he glanced back at me, smiling.

“I saw the jealous looks you were giving Demi and Niall, the first day you sat with us at the table. At first I thought it was Demi you wanted. But then I figured, you don’t know Demi enough to be jealous of Niall being with her; so I assumed you were just lonely and that you wanted to have something like what Niall and Demi have,” he said sounding very ‘Sherlock Holmes’, “anyway, when we hung out a couple days ago, I pieced together that your gay-“

“What?” I said, interrupting him. He figured out I was gay?
“Oh come on Lou, you do drama! And you’re so camp,” he laughed. “Anyway, as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted,” he shot me a look, “I pieced together that your gay, and that you have a crush on Niall.”
I stayed silent. Well, this is extremely awkward.
“And the plan is perfect, Lou,” he said smirking at his own devious mind.
I sighed; guess there was no point in trying to hide it.
“What’s the plan?” I asked.

“Well, actually the plan started earlier today, it’s the classic ‘jealousy’ plan,” he smirked.
“Wait, what do you mean ‘the plan started earlier today’?” I asked.
“You think I really wanted that cookie?” he smirked, meeting my gaze again.
“Wait, so you were doing that to make Niall jealous?” I questioned.
“Yeah, and it worked,” he laughed, “you should of seen his face, Lou, he looked like he was going to tackle me off your lap, that boy is so possessive.”

“But he’s with Demi,” I said confused.
“Niall’s definitely gay, Louis,” he claimed. Those words made my heart swell 100 times bigger.
“How do you know?” I asked.
“I’ve known Niall a long time,” he chuckled, “he’s definitely gay.”
“So why is he with Demi?” I asked.
“I don’t really know; convenience? Entertainment?” he pondered, “but I know he’s not that into her.”
“They look pretty into each other,” I muttered.

“There are no feelings there though, when you look at his smile, you can tell it’s forced,” Harry concluded.
“So your plan is to just make him jealous?” I raised my eye brow.
“well, that’s phaze one of the plan; phaze two is to get you two to spend some time together, make him really realise that he needs to make a move, and then phaze three is the break, when he can’t take it anymore, he will come to you. You’ll see.” Harry replied smirking. I looked at him sceptically.
This boy had better know what he’s doing.

Fan, Comment, Vote, whatever you fancy :0) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.2K 14
A fan believes the rumour that Liam broke up with Danielle when he found out that she was pregnant, and when she doesn’t give up Louis does the only...
242K 4.9K 30
Niall has had a tough life, after some family complications in freshman year - he had to leave his home in Mullingar Ireland to move to England. Luck...
1.3M 40.2K 35
[Completed] • Zayn Malik. Everyone knows him in Bradford High school. He's the school bad boy. Every girl in school practically throw themselves on...
4.4K 121 4
At eighteen years old, already a student in university, Harry is a bit of a late bloomer. Most kids present as alpha, beta, or omega at fourteen, but...