DEFINE.

By bratzcartel

Not good at descriptions. More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
BOOK 2

SIXTEEN

3.7K 265 37
By bratzcartel

Aubrey had turned off her light and decided to go to bed after a long day of work and classes but her phone dinged with a text from none other than Josiah.

Josiah💘- Can I come over?

Aubrey sighed, she was planning on sleeping with no interruptions in the next ten minutes, she contemplated not texting back but she'd feel guilty.

Aubrey- Josiah it's 12 am

Josiah💘- so? I just want to be in your presence. you can go to sleep

Aubrey- ok hurry before I go to sleep

Josiah- already otw 😂

Josiah knew she'd say yes so he was pretty much at her place already. He knew where their spare key was so he just let himself in.

"Hi" Aubrey said pecking his lips

"Hey, don't take this wrong but you look horrible"

"What would be the right way to take that?"

"Sorry, you need to go to bed" he said, Aubrey looked drained and he didn't like that.

"I was about to but somebody needed to see me and I wanted to be awake when he came"

"I missed you" he said kissing her again

"Well that's your fault, you've been with Leah 24/7"

"We haven't seen each other in a while now we're friends again, thanks to you"

"You're welcome"

"Alright let's get you to bed" he said

"Can you talk to me a little"

"About what Aubrey"

"I don't know, something so I can go to sleep" she said laying in bed

"I'm that boring?"

"No I just haven't heard your voice in a long time, I wanna hear it more before I go to sleep"

"A long time? You've seen me almost everyday this week"

"Yeah but that's just us on campus saying hi and bye, tell me what you did with Leah"

"Basically just been getting drunk and going to people's houses, partying basically"

"And I got no invite?" Aubrey asked jokingly

"I'm inviting you the next time and you can't decline either"

"No I was just kidding"

"Too bad, you're going, we went to eat a lot with Darren and uh never mind, and we-"

"Who's never mind?"

"It doesn't matter, close your eyes I'm not done"

"No Josiah tell me" she said sitting up a little

"Lauren, now lay back down"

"Lauren?"

"Yeah, it wasn't that big of a deal Bre, we're all friends"

"It was Just like old times huh?"

"Aubrey-"

"I don't want to hear anymore good night" she said before turning over and closing her eyes.

"Wow turning your back on a deaf man when he's trying to speak to you?" He joked

"Lauren is just my friend Bre, barely that, when we're around each other she speaks to Leah" He spoke, after getting no answer he shook her a little, discovering that she had actually fell asleep on him.
———————————————————————
Aubrey had woke up to an empty bed and sighed a little, she was used to him spending whole nights and being there when she woke up. She guessed he thought since she was mad at him he should've left. She noticed he'd left a written letter on her dresser.

Left to go get food, not to hang out with Lauren. Think that joke was used to soon my bad if it is. Text me when you wake up even if you're angry, that's all I gotta say - the best boyfriend on earth

She read making her laugh a little, she wasn't angry she felt a little insecure about him hanging with his ex girlfriend, his only ex girlfriend, and his first love.

"told you to text me when you got up" he said disrupting her from her thoughts

"I just got up" she said

"I got you waffles"

"Thanks" he said taking it from him and sitting it on her desk, he could tell her energy was off and he knew why.

"Aubrey, I won't go around her if it bothers you" he said. The last thing he wanted was the ruin what he had with Aubrey over an acquaintance.

"No it's ok, I know it'll be complicated since she's technically in your friend group and I trust you, it just makes me a little jealous but I have no reason to be right?" She said looking up at him

"Mhm" he kissed her before taking a seat next to her. She kept her old desk chair in the closet because she was simply a hoarder.

Her words made Josiah feel a sense of guilt and relief, not because he had done anything but even after admitting what he did made her feel a type of way, she allowed him to do so. He made a mental note to stay away from Lauren as much as he could.

"Why haven't you been painting?" He asked, usually Aubrey would work have a canvas on her easel.

"I've been busy, I haven't had no..inspiration for a painting right now" she said shrugging

"Artist's Block?"

"Yea"

"Maybe it's because you haven't been with me in a while"

"You're so full of yourself" she said sticking her fork in his hash browns.

"Aubrey you don't even like these" he said. He hated sharing his food, which is why he got Aubrey exactly what she wanted.

"They look really good, don't be so stingy" she said eating it as he gave her a look.

"I'm not stingy, you have your own food"

"But I want yours" she said taking another piece of his hash browns.

"I'll buy you your own next time" he said

"Can you take me on a date tonight? I mean I don't want to sound like I'm nagging you or anything but-" She asked

"All you have to do is ask Bre, yes we can go on a date and you're not nagging me" he said.

He noticed Aubrey always tried to soften what she said like she walked on egg shells around him some times.

"Ok well I miss going on dates and doing this with you, this past week it's been all about you and Leah and I know that you guys are in this honeymoon phase or whatever but I just want you to make time for me"

"I already said yes Aubrey"

"I know but I-I'm trying to be more vocal about my feelings"

"I don't mind, tonight we'll do something" he said kissing her, just as things started to heat up his phone vibrated.

"I gotta go" he said reading the text from Leah.

"Mm ok" she said feeling just a little upset they couldn't start what they wanted to start.

"Tonight" he said kissing her once more before leaving
———————————————————————
"Where are you going tonight?" Raven asked

"Josiah's supposed to be taking me somewhere but he's late" she said texting him once again. He was two hours late and not answering his phone, Aubrey worried for his safety.

"You just had to meddle and make them back friends" Raven said crossing her arms. She was in the same situation with Leah.

"I didn't know they were going to be like this, sorry" Aubrey said as someone knocked at the door.

"That's Leah" Raven said getting up and answering the door to both Leah and Josiah, the two looked like they'd just finished having the time of their lives.

"Hi Aubrey" Leah said. Aubrey simply waved before going to her room, she was pretty upset and didn't even want to go anywhere anymore.

"Aubrey what are you doing?" He asked as she took off her shoes.

"I don't want to go anymore"

"Why not?"

"I just don't want to, so you and Leah can go where you just came from"

"Bre don't be like that" he was in a good mood and didn't want it to be brought down.

"Let's just go do what we had planned" he said

"What we had planned was supposed to be 2 hours ago so no"

"Sorry I'm late I lost track of time and my phone died"

"I don't care, I was actually worried about you"

"Aubrey"

"No this was supposed to be you making time for me finally, and you spent all that time with Leah"

"I'm making time for you now but you're mad"

"I'm not mad, I'm just not going somewhere with someone who doesn't value my time, I could be asleep right now"

"Ok then go to sleep"

"Close my door when you leave, you have a habit of leaving it open" she said before taking off her clothes. She put on her pajamas while he spoke to her.

"I'm not leaving" he said making Aubrey give him a confused look while taking off his shirt.

"Leah is my ride and she's staying the night, she's probably going to enjoy her night too because Raven doesn't have an attitude like you do" he said

"Can you not do that?"

"Do what?"

"Act like I have no reason to have an attitude"

"You have a reason and it's legitimate to me, but I don't want you to have one" he said

"Well you shouldn't have done what you did, I got all cute just to be sitting at home waiting for you for 2 hours"

"I'm sorry baby, I would've come on time if I knew you looked like that tonight" he said grabbing her hand to pull her closer to him while he sat on her bed.

"That's not going to work" she said unsure of her own words. She couldn't stay mad at him and he knew that.

"What?"

"You looking at me and buttering me up, it won't make me forgive you" she said

"It won't?"

"No"

"What about this?" He said slowly kissing her.

"Uh-" she was cut off with him kissing her again. He pulled her onto his lap and Aubrey completely forgot why she was mad.

She moaned softly as he began kissing her neck, Josiah then took off her shirt and flipped the two over. As they kissed Josiah put his hand in Aubrey's shorts and began fingering her wet vagina slowly making her moan against his lips.

Once he'd gotten bored of that he pulled his pants down revealing his erect dick and did the same with Aubrey. They both moaned as he entered and began stroking fast.

He held her hand and kissed her while he went in and out until he felt himself about to cum and Aubrey knew that so she broke the kiss and told him to pull out. When he finished he went right back in and tried to make her cum.

After they went a few rounds and Aubrey changed her sheets Josiah was asleep and she was still awake, upset. She couldn't believe she let him talk her out her panties while she was mad.
———————————————————————
"Josiah Don't do that" Aubrey whined fluttering her eyes open after Josiah had kissed her multiple times in her sleep

"Do what? This?" He said kissing her again

"Yeah, that" she said wiping her eyes

"Let's go do something today"

"Like what"

"I don't know, something I wanna spend time with you"

"Oh now you want to spend time with me"

"What's wrong with now?"

"You didn't want to last night or anytime this week"

"I thought we were done with that" he said, he thought sex would make her forgive him that's what worked with everyone.

"No we are not, I asked you to make time for me and you couldn't even do that after you agreed to"

"I messed up Aubrey, I'm sorry I'm trying to fix it, just cut me some slack please" he said. He wasn't used to her being so stubborn towards him.

"What do you want to do?"

"Let's go to the mall"

"I work at the mall"

"We won't go to that one then"

"I'm poor right now"

"Your boyfriend is not, stop making excuses and get dressed" he said

"Give me 5 more minutes to lay down" she said. She wasn't the type of person to just wake up and start the day she laid in bed for a few minutes before getting up.

"5 minutes" he said before kissing her

After Aubrey had gotten dressed, they headed down to the mall. Josiah had some how convinced her to go inside a sex store.

"Josiah what could you possibly want out of here" Aubrey asked

"Let's just look" he said

"Look at this" Aubrey said holding an abnormally large dildo with wide eyes

"You've never been in one of these stores before?" He asked

"No" she said

"Let me buy you these" he said

"Vibrating panties? No, plus it's 84 dollars and the panties are ugly" she said reading the box

"Come on Bre, let's just try it" he was trying to get her to explore more sexually, she was still shy to it.

"I don't know Josiah, you're always trying to make me do nasty things"

"Alright just pick one thing"

"Ok these" she said handing him some handcuffs

"You're going to let me use these on you?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"If you want to" she said. She had no actual intention on being handcuffed though, she decided she'd talk him out of it if he tried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 10.5K 114
π‘Ίπ’‚π’Šπ’… 𝑰'𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 π’‡π’Šπ’π’… 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒂 π’π’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’π’†π’…
16 1 3
A boy who can't seem to remember the girl he loved? Or did he forgot? And the girl who keep on trying to get the boy to remember her.
280K 7.9K 22
I suck at descriptions.
5.5K 178 36
I've never been one to trust blind dates, especially with the friends I have. But just one night, one person who knew everything I wanted to hear and...