Alpha William: The Alpha King

By Cheyxxe101

The Blood Moon Book, section Thirty of Rule Nine, page twelve, paragraph four line six "An eldest son, taking... More

Copyright Notice
Prologue
Chapter 1: Seven Days Left
Chapter 2: Six Days Left
Chapter 3: Five Days Left
Chapter 4: Four Days Left
Chapter 5: Three Days Left
Chapter 6: Two Days Left
Chapter 7: One Day Left
Chapter 8: Coronation Day Part 1
Chapter 9: Coronation Day Part 2
Chapter 10: Eros and Xenia
Chapter 11: First Order of Business
Chapter 13: Loud and Proud
I love you guys
Hello
an update
Hello Everyone

Chapter 12: Big Deal

2.1K 90 5
By Cheyxxe101

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." -Helen Keller

Alpha William Chapter twelve-

"Understand one thing, my King, you will not hold me from my forever!" Thick, demanding voice gripped my brain 

"Why are you in my head? How did you get in here?" 

Xenia grinned. "I can move where I please, you are after all the host of my beloved." 

I looked around Eros wasn't anywhere to be seen. "Isn't this against Iris's values? Her body?" 

Xenia smiled wider. "She doesn't know I am here. I have had a long time to be in her person. I know her like the back of my hand. She is more than a person to me, she has grown to be a companion to me. She is a nice person and a great version of myself, but Eros and myself need to be in the soul world."

I folded my arms against my chest. "You care more about going to a place that will be your ending, but having no feelings or interest in what will happen to Iris and her lineage." 

"Of course I care! She has been more of a family member to me than I can remember, but she isn't me, she is her own person and I need to be with my one and only to a life of rest. You have no idea what a toll my life has been with reincarnating into thousands of bodies over time! Iris has been my safest and easiest host! Her mother was second but she understands more than all the others!"  She fumed. "I dont want to hurt her! That is the last thing on my mind, but being able to sleep peacefully with no hesitation or no effort! I do not want to bare her pain, but I need my rest!" 

I stepped further towards her. "Her life will END when you are gone! SHE will die! SHE will never come back into existence! Her life is literally in your hands and it doesn't even look like you are trying to help her! You have your soulmate, why does it matter!? He is here, I have finally found my person too!" She hesitated to answer but I cut her before she could speak. "I waited my life to find my mate and I finally found her. I can relate to a little of your circumstance, but I am not giving up on my happiness just yet!" 

"Xenia..." Eros spoke moving through my mind and into the area we were speaking. 

"Eros...my love." She cried reaching out to him. 

A force stopped them from fully embracing them. There hands lifted towards each other, they looked at there hands barley touching, hovering above each others. There eyes meet and soon they both looked on the verge of crying. 

"You are still as beautiful as ever." He spoke smiling through the tears. "You have searched for me and I thank you for not giving up. I am afraid I did and I am sorry, my cherry." 

She smiled brightly at him. "You have been in my mind since that night so long ago. I would never give up, I stopped trying for a while because I could no longer feel you. Forgive me." 

He pushed harder on the shield force, but had no luck. "My love, we can only try as much as we can but we live in these host's. We work on there terms. Please be patient. We will have our ending soon, I promise you." 

Her forehead rested and meet his through the shield. "I do not know how long I can wait anymore." 

"I know my love, but the love these two have is the love we carried that night. We crated these beings to have what we had, what we fought for. Please, let them have there moment like we once did." 

"I miss you, my fire." 

"I miss you, my cherry." 

**

Nothing was like waking up from two beings loving up in your head. My night wasn't the same. I barley had the time to fall back asleep. I had to talk with Iris more about this, but I didn't want her to die. I just got her, ill be damned if I have to give her up. Getting up to change I moved through the house, it was quieter more than usual. Weird. Moving towards the kitchen I found my mother and father sitting with Aj and Abe talking over a huge breakfast. 

"Well look what the cat dragged in!" Aj spoke with a huge smile on her face, she was hiding something from me. 

I squinted my eyes at her. "What do you want or hiding from me?" 

She laughed. "That little brother you will never find out...well maybe soon." 

"She has a picture of you and Iris getting steamy in your office and is planning on sending it to everyone." Abe spoke his head in his phone. 

"You little brat!" Aj hissed getting up to slap him. 

"April-June, you know not to hit your brother at the table!" Father spoke. 

"But daddy!" She said sitting back in her chair. 

"No April, you are an adult now! Isn't time to move out and live in the real world. I cannot protect you forever!" 

That silenced the table. Dad was standing up to April. He probably is taking the king transition to father seriously. Mother smiled very sheepishly, she was probably proud. I took my seat next to mom and grabbed a plate full of sausage and bacon. 

"So honey, how does it feel to be King now?" Mother spoke 

I huffed. "Not sure yet." 

Dad chuckled. "It will be an adjustment period for sure. But you are up for the task my son. I didn't train you to fail. We will be here every step of the way until you are stable and still without us." 

"I have a lot of shoes to fill." 

Everyone chuckled. "You are my son, you will have no troubles!" 

**

I had troubles. The moment I walked into my office, stack full of paperwork, invitations to countries I didn't know existed, more information about the rogues issues and so much more I didn't think I could handle. For hours I was with Sammie, Daniel and my father discussing finances, housing, food access, re-writing or removing laws, degrading status, and so much more. My head was pounding and I missed Iris. I had tried our telepath but it wasn't working and I think it was because of Xenia. 

By the time I left the office, I stayed outside walking around the garden. I ventured out towards the patio, I leaned on the railing and stared out into the lake. My head was swarming with thoughts, emotions and feelings. Lost in thought I didn't feel the person next to me. Turning my head I saw Sammie, her hands in her pockets and her looking out into the distance the same way I was. She was thinking, I could see it behind her eyes. 

"When we were kids, I never had a thought about what we would be like as adults." She quietly spoke. "I always thought we would just be kids playing in the garden, swimming in this lake, just having fun. I remember the first time Daniel tried to swim and we dunked him under. Little did we know we almost committed murder." 

I laughed. "Partly his fault he was with us in a lake, unsupervised." 

She chuckled. "I had loved you guys as my older brothers for so long. I have my younger siblings, but you guys were always my family, my go to guys. I never felt in the background, never felt alone. With you I always felt home." 

"Sammie I-" 

"Please Will let me just say this." I closed my mouth and listened. "I never wanted to have these feelings, but I did. I am parietal human, my wolf always has loved you like a brother but myself I developed feelings because you have always seen me as me. You have always seen my potential, my feelings, who I am and what I want to be." She wiped away a tear. "I do love you, but seeing you with Iris, I see how happy you are with her. You've always talked about how you wanted a mate and what you would do with one and now you have her. I wanted it to me, but I know I never was. You're my family Will and I dont want to lose you." 

I wrapped her in a hug. "You will never lose me. You are like my extra sister, you have always and will always be my best friend. I did love you once as more of a friend and I should've told you but I didn't want to hurt you and I wound up doing that." 

She hugged me tighter. "You're my forever friend." 

"As you are mine. I am sorry for the pain I caused you, truly I am. I dont know what came over me. I know the feelings you had and I took advantage of them and threw them away when you had every right to be mad." 

"I am sorry for bursting out, especially in front of Iris like that. Didn't leave a good impression." 

I chuckled. "She liked you the moment you yelled at me. Trust me she likes you." I gave her a squeeze. "I never did say thank you for talking to her that night. It helped her be more comfortable here." 

She pulled away. "I really just mentioned sweatpants and we both got along." 

"They are very comfortable." 

She laughed. For that night we sat and talked liked old times. We sat and became the kids we once were. I told her of the feelings I had for Iris and asked her for more personal things about being intimate and things I could to help Iris settle more into life here. She gave small answers, but due to all of us besides Daniel we didn't really have experience in that department. She tried to answer as best as she could and I appreciated every minute we had spent in our childhood space. 

I knew that in this moment I had my best friend back. I had the one person in my life who knew me better than myself was here, she was here to help me fight, help me with troubles that will come into light and she was here to be more than a friend. My second in command, my rightful Beta, my rightful friend to stand at my side through thick and thin. Our coronation was a week ago, but there's will be in three days time. 

The night went swiftly and I was joined with Daniel, Sammie and my father to help them prepare for the trails they will face when achieving the titles I grant to them. Long ago when the first Alpha King appeared he set trails towards the wolves he granted to be come is commander and second. Ever since then tradition states that those that are worthy of the titles will be granted by the stars themselves. Sammie and Daniel will endure 10 hours of brutal obstacles that will make or break them. They will survive and achieve the trails and at the end be titled by me. 

Like my father was to me, my training was brutal, but for a reason. It was to prepare them, to make them train harder than they ever did before. To make them understand that this title has more to offer than the name. It has death, brutality, sweat, tears, blood, sleepless nights and more. There training was to help them be who they were meant to be. For three long nights they will train with my father and will be tirelessly gaining strength. They were more than capable to do this, they were ready, just as I was. 

** 

"Sammie?" I buzzed the phone. 

"Yes your majesty?" 

"Have we gained any new information about these prisoners?" 

There was a silent huff before she answered. "No, but Iris will be speaking to Grace tonight. If you want to attend, for Daniel's sake then I would." 

"Yes I will be there. I will need you to be out with the council discussing plans for the new role out of status that we will be publicizing tonight." 

"I will be with councilman Terry in five minutes. Your father requested to be there and I will be escorting him with Terry. I will keep you updated on what they say before we televise tonight."

"That will be all." I said "Thank you Sammie."

"You're welcome...Will." 

Gathering my stuff I moved out of the office and into the rest of the house. Clinton followed me towards the wing of my bedroom and before I could open the door I smelled the sweet honey, I loved so much. Peering through the door I saw her sitting on the bed brushing her hair, softly speaking in that weird language again. Moving closer to the room I smiled sweetly watching her, adoring the way she was being herself. 

"You know watching someone is very stalker like." She spoke moving her eyes towards mine. 

I smiled stepping into the room, closing the door behind me. "Well I couldn't help myself." 

She smiled back. I moved towards her and I picked her up and soon her arms were around my neck and her legs around my waist. She looked between my eyes and I did the same. We stood like that for a few moments just really looking at each other. 

"I have missed you, more than I thought I would." She spoke first 

I pulled her tighter to me. "You are not kidding. I think if I have to look at one more paper for children youth clubs I might die." 

She laughed. "Please your mother, god sent really, has been practicing my etiquette techniques and if I have to be told how to hold a spoon one more time I might die." 

I moved us to the bed so I was sitting and she was on top of me. "The small things about being in the public eye I suppose." 

Her hands moved down my chest to open some of the buttons running her hands up and down my chest. "Being royalty has some large duties to fill." 

I moved some of hair out her face and I kissed her slowly and softly. She wrapped her hands around my neck and played with my hair. Our kiss grew deep and tender. My hands were running up and down her sides, up and down her thighs and stopping at the bottom of her chest. My hands found there way under her dress, not moving them I didn't push her, I followed her lead. 

Pulling away she breathed heavily, her eyes were glazed and I could smell the honey scent all over her. Our wolves were heightened and they were ready to mate. I looked at her and she could see the question behind my eyes. She lifted her dress over her head and she was wearing soft blue bra and underwear. I took in her body, her scares and all. She was a beautiful thick, soft, woman that I get to call mine for life. 

I kissed her lips, her cheeks, her neck, her shoulders, her scars and all that were there. My left hand caressed her back reassuring her this was okay and I would be slow. This would be our first times for each other, I wanted this to be memorable. I slowly moved down to her chest, these beautiful two mountains I wanted to suck on since the day I saw her in that black dress. I moved my hands to take off her bra and when she sprung out I captured her right breast in my mouth. Moving over her nipple I sucked and licked, her moans softly escaped her throat and she was tugging on my hair, God that sent me. 

Moving up back to her mouth her hands were at my chest and soon my shirt was off and I laid her down on the bed with me on top. We kissed again and more hungry this time. We both wanted this and we both needed this. I gripped her closer and soon I was kissing down her body again, over her stomach and lightly placed a sweet kiss on the spot that hurt her the most. Her hands in my hair and I moved lower. Kissing gently in her thighs, I smelled her sweet scent and I hooked my fingers under her and lowered her panties. 

She was beautiful inside and out and soon I was on her most sensitive area. Took me a few seconds to get the hang of it since it was my first time doing this. Her hands gripped my hair harder and that turned me the hell on, I was lapping at her, sucking her area and for a few minutes this felt like heaven. Sharing the most intimate thing with the best mate I could have. Her moans grew larger when I reached her climax, she exploded into pants and I new I made her come. 

Moving back up to her she kissed me hungrily and I was removing my own underwear and she took me in softly. Her hands moved up and down my chest and kissed my chest, like I did with her. Barley could take it I pushed her down again and we fought for dominance. Pulling apart I took her in and moved my hand so I was caressing her face. 

"You sure about this?" I asked 

She smiled and kissed me sweetly. "I love you." 

"I love you more." 

Moving towards my drawers I pulled a stash of condoms out and pulled open the foil. I tried to figure out how to roll it up but for some reason it wouldn't go. Little man down stairs was slowly going soft and I looked at Iris and she blushed. 

"Need some help?" 

I smirked. "If you want to, I never had to do this." 

She moved to me and the way she crawled was sexy as hell, that was definitely walking up little man. Her hands were cold when they touched my man. She softly helped roll up the condom and meet my eyes. I growled with pleasure and pushed her down on the bed. I found her entrance and looked at her and slowly moved in. She made a noise of pain and I stopped having her adjust to me. Her hand gripped my arm and she nodded her head to continue. Slowly I moved in and her whimpers grew louder. God she was tight. I stopped for a minute and had her adjust. 

Her eyes open and small tears were falling out. I kissed her face and her tears away and soon I was moving in and out of her. I have been dreaming of this for weeks now. Her gasps turned into moans and she was gripping my arms, my back and my hair. I was panting finding my rhythm and soon I was going in and out. I could feel her tighten around me and soon she was not letting me stop. One final push I had her coming again and soon we both laid there foreheads touching, breaths mingling. We both started smiling and laughing. 

Her neck moved and I knew that she was giving me access to mark her. My wolf pushed forward and slowly bite down on her neck. I was still inside of her and I could tell she was grinding against me. I moved again and soon we were at round two. By the end I pulled away, my mark was of solid lines forming a lineage of lines intertwine with another, sparkles danced upon the mark and a tree started to form. I kissed the mark and it sent a shiver down her. 

I laid next to her forming circles on her waist and her head feel to my chest. Exhausted we stayed together. Falling more in love with each other. Falling into a sleep we both had needed for weeks, a sleep where we were together and a sleep were our wolves would be together. A king and a Queen. A wolf and its mate. A girl and a guy. A soul for a soul. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 161K 48
"Let me take you out on one date," he speaks, his lips dangerously close to mine. "And then I can fuck you senseless after." I swallow harshly lookin...
114K 4.3K 30
keaton is adopted by his big sister Luna cassie and her mate alpha kane. there father jude white was abusive towards them but mainly luna cassie as s...
19M 596K 55
"I, Alpha Asher Reed, reject you as my mate and Luna." He didn't blink. He didn't show a spark of remorse. He just walked away. *********************...
6K 300 36
*CANNOT BE READ AS A STANDALONE, MUST READ THE BLOOD MOON FIRST* Taylor King is a mystery. A hurt and broken girl with a gift that terrifies everyone...