ASLIHAN SULTAN ✔️

Od mihrisahsultana

"Don't you even try to mess with me. You can be successful in this palace, only if I am by your side. I am th... Viac

1st Chapter
2nd Chapter
3rd Chapter
4th Chapter
5th Chapter
6th Chapter
7th Chapter
8th Chapter
9th Chapter
10th chapter
11th Chapter
12th Chapter
13th Chapter
14th Chapter
15th Chapter
16th Chapter
17th Chapter
18th Chapter
19th Chapter
20th Chapter
21st Chapter
22nd Chapter
23rd Chapter
24th Chapter
25th Chapter
26th Chapter
27th Chapter
28th Chapter
29th Chapter
30th Chapter
31st Chapter
32nd Chapter
33rd Chapter
34th Chapter
35th Chapter
36th Chapter
37th Chapter
38th Chapter
39th Chapter
40th Chapter
41st Chapter
42nd Chapter
43rd Chapter
44th Chapter
45th Chapter
46th Chapter
47th Chapter
48th Chapter
49th Chapter
50th Chapter
51st Chapter
53rd Chapter
54th Chapter
55th Chapter
56th Chapter
57th Chapter
58th Chapter
59th Chapter
60th Chapter
61st Chapter
62nd Chapter
63rd Chapter
64th Chapter
65th Chapter
66th Chapter
67th Chapter
68th Chapter
69th Chapter
THE END

52nd Chapter

1K 55 12
Od mihrisahsultana

- You should maybe have asked me for explanation first before you decided to slap me. - I said to her seriously. I have never except Mihrimah to do something like this.

- What explanation is needed? You can't meet with my husband. That is illegal. You now you can stay without your head for this. - Mihrimah said to me angrily. I have never seen her this angry. I knew she didn't love Rustem, why would she react like this then?

- Maybe the explanation that your husband called for me and wanted to have a talk with me? It is not my fault. - I said to her and raised my head in front of her. I loved Mihrimah, but I wouldnt tolerate this behaviour. I dont care if she is Sultana, she won't act like this towards me before I explain to her everything.

- Why would he call you? What are you talking about? - she asked me and it was easily seen that when I mentioned that he called me, her expression changed quickly.

- He wanted to talk with me because he wanted an alliance with me. - I said to her.

- Why would he want an alliance with you? He is close with my mother and only alliance he has is with her. - Mihrimah asked me in distrust.

- He wanted an alliance that I could have someone who will help me that after Bayezid one of my sons would ascend the throne. - I said to her.

- How can you even think about that while still my father Sultan Suleyman Khan is rulling? - Mihrimah started yelling at me like crazy.

- It is not what I said, it is what Rustem said. - I said to her trying to stop her from yelling.

- Dont tell me you accepted that offer? - she asked me and she seemed pretty disappointed in Rustem then.

- Of course I didn't. Why would I want that? I told him excatly what you told me. And I dont care about the throne and who would ascend the throne while I have Bayezid and my children next to me. - I said to her and she calmed down really quickly.

- So he forgot about my mother as soon as she lost the power? - Mihrimah said in disappointment about her husband.

- It is like that. I couldn't believe that also. I said to him that I dont need someone who changes his loyality as fast as wind blows. - I said to her.

- You did good Aslihan. - she said to me and smiled to me.

- But it is your fault that you slapped me. No matter what, you shouldnt behave like that before you find out what happened. - I said to her seriously. Mihrimah was shocked that I told her that.

- Aslihan, how can you tell me that? - Mihrimah asked me surprisedly.

- Because this is not how you should behave. I dont mean anything bad towards you, actually you are the only Sultana which I respect in this Palace and I dont want to have any bad relationship with you. - I said to her and looked at her seriously.

- Wouldnt you react the same if you heard someone was with your husband? - she asked me and sighed. I saw that made her pretty anxious.

- I would, but I thought you don't love Rustem. - I said to her.

- Why would you think that? - she asked me surprisedly.

- Bayezid told me that. Your mother married you for him even though he is many years older than you. - I said to her everything I knew about them.

- Well that is the true. Maybe I don't have any special emotions, but he must have emotions towards me. I am Sultana and it is forbidden for my husband to have or meet with any other woman. - Mihrimah said and sighed.

- I know its hard for you, Sultana. I would feel the same way on your place. - I said to her as I sat next to her.

- Bayezid told me that Ismihan, Gevherhan and Şah threatened to you? Is that true? - Mihrimah asked me and she seemed pretty interested in that.

- It is. They threatened me with my Murad's life. And Hurrem Sultana also sent me a letter that I have to be careful because they will do whatever is important to get rid of me. - I said and sighed as I was tired and annoyed of everything that took place in Palace for last few days.

- Dont worry, I won't allow them to do that. I dont want to have them here too. - she said which surprised me. At the end, she was their aunt.

- You should marry them off. Find them some suitable husbands. Thats how we will get rid of them. - I gave her my idea, and she seemed that she pretty much likes that idea.

- You are right, that is the best thing we can do. I will find them some husbands in Egypt or on Balkan so they could stay away from the Palace. - Mihrimah said as she gave me a smile.

- Bayezid says they cant be a threat, but I dont trust him this time. - I said to her.

- You are right, Bayezid thinks everything is easy because Selim is not here anymore. Actaully, you should be more aware now, because now you gathered more new enemies. - she said to me.

- That is true, but Bayezid obviously doesnt care for that. - I said and sighed.

- I hope Sultan will allow me to find them husbands, they are teenagers still. But at the end, I was already married to Rustem in their age. - Mihrimah said to me.

- My biggest problem right now is Defne. - I said to her.

- Defne Hatun? Handan's mother which abandoned her? - Mihrimah asked me as she wasn't sure who I am talking about. Many years passed.

- Excatly. - I said to her.

- Why should she be a problem? She is banished and she will never return. - Mihrimah said to me calmly.

- She sent a letter to Sultan and beg for forgivness. She wants to return to Palace and continue her life here with Handan and her family. - I said to her as I looked at the floor.

- Valide. She must have her fingers in that. - Mihrimah said angrily.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

9.6K 208 10
Warning ! Might have Mentions of Killing Gore Yandere Trauma sex Insomnia Obession Stalking Creepy behavior Toxic relationship Kidnapping M...
162K 5.4K 34
Till Series: Part 3 Highest Rank #6 "I'm going to be a queen! Bow before me, sister." Her sister smirked. Ada held her head high. She will not bow to...
9.6K 447 28
Cursed from birth, known as a disgrace to his father. He had to fight his 100 brothers for the throne and had a rage that not even he could conquer...
26.3K 956 18
When war and love gets combined then love and hate are bond to clash and meet in the middle, and that is exactly how it happened to Katherina. She w...