MEGALOMANIAC. five hargreeves...

Por spideysilks

πŒπ„π†π€π‹πŽπŒπ€ππˆπ€π‚ | ❝pleasure is the sweetest when it's paid for by another's pain.❞ - in which eight... MΓ‘s

MEGALOMANIAC.
act two. these violent delights
- as of august 22, 2021
(updated) playlist
NOTE
prologue. help me
one. soviets attack u.s
two. please don't call me that
three. love
four. crazy lady
five. handcuffs
six. bahamas
NOTE AGAIN (READ THIS)
seven. raspberry lollipop
eight. manners maketh man
nine. karina
ten. can we talk?
eleven. the deal
twelve. milk and cookies
thirteen. again?
fourteen. dresses
fifteen. june choi
sixteen. miss steal-your-wife
seventeen. loverboy
eighteen. high five
nineteen. whenever you're ready
twenty. friends?
twenty one. volcano
twenty two. heels and it's better purpose
twenty three. a sinister cabal
twenty four. le petit mort
twenty five. tacos?
twenty six. go-gle?
twenty seven. daddy issues
twenty eight. kamikaze dive
twenty nine. "problem."
thirty. assassin with the heart of gold
thirty one. zwy eight
thirty two. red
thirty three. paradox psychosis
thirty four. fbi building
thirty five. goodbye, ben
thirty six. you kissed me.
thirty seven. infinite switchboard
thirty eight. hidden excerpts from Reginald Hargreeves journal.
thirty nine. harlan
forty. i love you
forty one. june
forty two. kill order
AUTHORS NOTE + BOOK 3
read this (2)
we need to talk
sequel!

forty three. sparrow academy

5.3K 163 77
Por spideysilks

EDITED DECEMBER 20, 2021

Five gasped out, his small body riddled with bullets. All he could feel was the searing pain in his body as he felt a pool of blood starting to flow underneath him. However, he felt awfully scared when he heard Eight whisper something to him before lightly squeezing his hand.

Eight was dead.

Dead...the one person who has always kept him sane...gone.

The Handler stood above him, but he couldn't hear anything coming out of her mouth. The only thing that was on his mind was Eight. He wasn't going to let her die. He just couldn't.

The gun the handler was holding was pointed at his face, but Five's eyes widened as the woman got gunned down. There stood the last Swedish brother who walked over to Five. Lifting his gun, memories of what Reginald had told him started to flood in his mind.

"Maybe your apatite is disproportionate to the size of your ability," Reginald spoke out. "Start small. Seconds, not decades."

Five's hand glowed a vibrant blue as everything started to happen in reverse. Standing up, he rushed to the barn door as everything started to rewind, much like what he used to see when he watched shows on tv. His family stood back up, the Handler went out of the barn. Five glanced over to Eight to see her start to go into the position she was in before, until Five made everything go back to normal.

Eight let out a cough as she watched Five spacial jump into the entrance of the barn. Her eyebrows scrunched together in confusion, and everything seemed like a deja vu moment. Like everything had already happen before.

Before Eight could think any harder Five disarmed the Handler who walked in with an automatic gun. The woman quickly raised her hands up in defense, now feeling helpless.

"It's true, isn't it?" Lila mumbled, looking towards the woman she once called her mother. "What Five said."

When the Handler couldn't seem to answer, Lila got madder than she already was. "Answer me! Is it true?"

"Well—"

The Handler wasn't able to answer as she was gunned down with bullets. Lila looked in fear as she stared at the dead body up and down before she quickly sprinted for the case.

Luther was about to go catch Lila, but Diego stopped him from going any further.

June's eyes widened, making her sprint towards Lila while Daniel was trailing behind her. The girl was about to convince Lila to stay until Lila opened up the briefcase.

And sucked Daniel and June in with her.

Eight let out a soft gasp when she saw two of her friends disappear with Lila, while Five was still infront of the swedish man with the gun in hand. The tension was extremely high. No one knew if one of them would start shooting at any moment now, and everyone was alert and on their feet.

The air was tense as Five lowered the weapon and dropped it to the ground, holding up his arms, "Enough."  The Swedish man looked at them all, first staring at Allison, then Eight, then at Diego.

"Enough." the man repeated in Swedish, lowering the gun down and leaving the barn.

"They're gone..." Eight mumbled to herself, now feeling really empty. The two friends she made were one of the things that helped her go through her shit when she was confused with her whole situation with Five, and now they were gone.

"Who the hell was that guy?" Klaus asked, and no one answered as they were all still in shock.

"Vanya!" Sissy shouted. "Help!" Eight forgot the reason why they were all here. They all trickled after Vanya into the cellar. The girl kept a tight grip on Five's hand, which he didn't seemed to mind at all.

Eight looked down to see Akahnitamud crying with black smoke coming out of her body, and the girl quickly let go of Five's hand to go comfort the girl while Vanya was dealing with Harlan.

"Hey... you're alright." Eight mumbled to Akahnitamud, who was still sobbing her heart out. The girl let out a small sigh as she didn't knew how to comfort people; in fact, this was her biggest weakness.

"I need you to calm down, alright? Just take deep breaths. Do it with me, okay?" Eight told Akahnitamud, still slightly weirded out that she was calming the entity that would try to kill her in the future. Eight started to take deep breaths, and Akahnitamud followed so. Soon, the dark smoke started to disappear.

Everything was finally over.

Eight walked out of the room where she carried Akahnitamud since the girl fell asleep after crying. She watched Akahnitamud softly sleep, hoping to god that everything would work out alright in the future.

This Akahnitamud seemed so peaceful; so angelic; so calm. It was lovely to see the spirit that terrorized her act like this. 

The sun was starting to set when Eight walked out of the porch. Somehow, Eight felt really calm. This was the most peaceful she has felt since she and Five arrived in the apocalypse.

Even though the idea of peace was peculiar, Eight loved how it felt.

Taking a seat beside Diego, Eight watched the sun slowly set. Both of them were extremely tired, both physically and mentally. The two of them knew that after this, things wouldn't go back to normal.

"They're gone." Eight suddenly confined in Diego, the sadness that she felt earlier starting to sink in again. Although they knew each other for less than a week, Daniel and June were the first human friends that Eight had made, the first one being Delores.

"I'm sorry about that, by the way. I didn't know they would try to stop her." Diego felt a little guilty, but Eight just shrugged him off. She knew that no matter how it seemed, Diego always had the best intentions.

"Do you think we will see them again?" Eight questioned, placing her forehead down on Diego's shoulder. The last time they were like this was more than a lifeline ago (for her, at least) and Eight missed the feeling of being with her sibling.

"We'll see them again," Diego reassured her, patting her hair. "I'm positive."

They all stood in a circle, done saying our goodbyes to everyone that was left in the timeline. The black snow was starting to disappear, and Eight took one last look at the house.

"Everybody ready?" Five asked, looking at the circle they had formed.

"Let's do it," Luther said. "Yeah."

"Okay," Five said, done setting the right time into the briefcase.

"All right," Diego nodded. He still felt a bit sad about Lila leaving. Grace had always told him as a child when he refused to give up the bird that flew in her room that "If you love it, let it go."

That's exactly what he did. He let Lila go.

"Wait!" Klaus shouted out. They all gave him confused looks as he went and grabbed a cowboy hat, put it on, then came back.

"Fifty bucks and we leave him here," Diego muttered to Five, making Eight give Diego a playful glare.

After seconds of standing up, Five opened up the briefcase.

The seven of them gasped, seeing the familiar sight of the Hargreeves mansion. Everyone except for Five and Eight (who were used to the briefcases by now) felt like they were going to puke.

"What's the date?" Eight questioned, looking at the newspaper on the table. Five quickly snatched it. "April 2nd 2019."

All of them started to celebrate amongst themselves, and their first plan in the future is to find something to drink. Until Diego and Eight spotted a giant painting above the mantelpiece, surprisingly seeing Ben.

"That's supposed to be me and Five." Eight mumbled to Diego, who looked around at the rest of his family.

"Why is there a painting of Ben above the mantelpiece?"

Reginald had suddenly appeared, rolling out of his chair. The rest of them looked in confusion and fear as the man started to walk towards them.

"You're alive.." Luther mumbled.

"Why shouldn't I be?" Reginald fired back.

"Y-yeah. You're right. I'm... I'm just happy that we're home and... together again."

"Home?" Reginald scoffed. "This isn't your home."

"What are you talking about? This is the umbrella academy." Allison stated.

"Wrong again. This is the sparrow academy."

Footsteps were heard from behind them, making the seven of them turn around. A few hidden silhouettes stood infront of the sun, and everyone's eyes widened as a grown, worn out version of Ben appeared infront of them. He seemed less attractive than he was in the old timeline.

"Dad, who the hell are these assholes?"

After a few seconds of silence, the newcomers let out a word that they all commonly said whenever they were stuck into situations like this.

"Shit."

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

1.8M 50.4K 35
UMBRA βͺ season one ❫ // the darkest part of a shadow COMPLETE five hargreeves x fem!reader written by funkyenderboy
312K 9K 45
How dysfunctional can a family get? Throw in some powers, an emotionally absent dad, raising emotionally stunted children, one of them stuck in a chi...
9.7K 234 46
"Meeting you was a choice, becoming your friend and gain your trust was my mission, but falling in love with you, was beyond my control" Every missio...
46.1K 1.2K 29
π’“π’†π’—π’†π’“π’Šπ’† ━━ (n.) a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts, ❛ a daydream ❜ π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ ━ after saving the world in 1963...