Hunters to Hero's

By Jello13e

Once Gon, Killua, and Bisky finished the Greed Island quest they realize that there is a second part. If they... More

Part two of greed island?
Entrance exams
Forest
Welcome to UA
Scars and Aura
Suspicions
Questioning and money
Nen
Gems
Chop Chop
Working behind the scenes
That's odd
The Match
Bisky is kicked out
Milkshakes
New friends
The Heist
Allmights class
Todo No
He is the yoyo man.
How did you get here?
Why???
Just a bunny
Beans
You would do that for us?
Her too?!
Fly!
Don't ask. Just enjoy.
Thank you Ashido
Names
Elsa teaches Architecture
I am here. Literally.
Fourth of July Special!
Break time
Uncle steve
Why them and not me, Gon?
Okay so I'm not dead-
You don't seem happy
FIGHT! nO-
Q and A!
Talk show Q and A
Steve says
Talk show part two
Final round
There's that light again
Brownies

Secret Love Child

2.5K 131 177
By Jello13e

Todays word of the day is "YASSSSS"

3rd POV

Mic let them play a 2 full rounds of Simon says and then had the students take the kids back to their parents.

Aizawa was relatively impressed with Bisky's choice of action. Instead of trying to be a comedian or play word games, she had the students preform another task to show responsibility and cooperation to the pros. He wasn't all that surprised, just impressed. He wondered if all her students would take after her quick thinking.

After everyone was settled down, Mic started the next round of the bracket. "Next up we have Tokoyami versus Uraraka!!"

The opponents went to the battle center as per usual and Mic began the battle.

Gon and Killua had walked out of the arena together. Gon was still a little upset about the whole Gyo thing but he was mainly happy that Killua talked about the environment and put someone in their place without fighting, threatening or killing them.

"Ne, Killua?"

"Hm?" Killua looked at him curiously as they quietly walked back to the arena stands.

"Why did Midnight call me inappropriate when I pointed at Bisky?"

Killua snorted, "It looked like you were doing something else."

"What was I doing?"

"Saying a bad word in sign language basically."

"This is a bad word?" Gon asked pointing up with his pointer finger.

"No, I'll show you. Come on!" Killua grabbed his hand and ran over to Bakugo who was sitting in the stands with the rest of class 1A, watching the battle going on.

They made it to the stands and saw Bakugo sitting in the back, watching Todoroki with a confused face. The half and half boy was in front of him, mumbling a few things about the color pink.

Killua went behind Bakugo quietly and poked his head. Bakugo looked annoyed and at Kirishima who was next to him, but noticed that he didn't have that usual hidden smile because he was trying to hide the fact that he poked Bakugo when he wasn't looking.

The blonde growled and looked behind him to see Killua. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms in agitation, trying to do the calming breathing thing that Bisky had told him do to calm his mind before facing an opponent both in life and in the field. 

He has been extra irritated and overall more upset because he didn't make it to the final phase. He cried in the bathroom once the Calvary battle was over and they were all excused, but he wouldn't tell anyone that.

Killua added more fuel to the fire and said in a teasing voice, "Hey Bakugo"

"What do you want?" He growled.

"Oh nothing. I'm just wondering why you're in such a sour mood. Did you swim in some lemon juice and sting your eyes or something? Or is this-" Killua paused to sniff the air. "The smell of bitter defeat? Jealousy maybe?"

Bakugo quickly stood up and little explosions came out of his hands. He was about to use a right hook at Killua with a dash of explosions, but his quirk randomly shut off. He looked at his hand in surprise and then looked at the booth Aizawa was in and flipped him off.

Killua smiled and made his way over to Gon, "Did you see that? That was the no-no word that you almost said."

"Oooooh I get it now. Thanks Bakugo!" Gon smiled at him.

Bakugo growled again and jumped over the stands to Go tackle gon.

Gon dodged and then ran off with Killua. Bakugo landed on the other side of the seats and looked around He was left wondering where they went. He didn't even get a chance to see which direction they went. He clenched his fist, 'I'm so weak compared to them.' He thought sadly.

Back in the arena, Tokoyami had won long ago. Well, more like Tokoyami along side Dark shadow. Dark shadow did have some mass to him considering the fact that he can hit people, Uraraka was able to use her quirk on him. However, because he was attached to Tokoyami, he was able to use him as an anchor to stabilize himself. He caught Uraraka off guard and threw her out of the arena.

Now it was Todoroki's and Izuku's time to fight. Todoroki stood up and patted Bakugo on the back, "Sorry about them. They're still going through the phase where all they want to do is cry."

"What the hell???" Bakugo wheezed out. "That's not even a phase! Either way they're the same fucking age as us!"

Izuku overheard the conversation and since he knew about Gon and Killua. He was a little nervous because he knew that Killua really didn't like being talked about when he isn't around. "Hey Todoroki, we got to go to the arena."

"Oh perfect. Killua and Gon are a year younger than you, right?" Todoroki asked, turning to Izuku.

"Yeah...? Maybe? I don't really remember their birthdays." Izuku admitted honestly.

Todoroki considered the fact that the brothers only knew each other for a few years, so he understood. Plus, Izuku doesn't even know that he's siblings with them. "That's fair. Now we're wasting too much time. Go to your side of the arena already." Todoroki nudged him towards the exit and then left to go to his own side of the arena.

Todoroki and Izuku were in the arena and had a stare-down after Mic said "Go!"

"Come on, you got to do this right. Just remember your training. This is what you practice so much for. Now you just have to fight with it." Izuku muttered to himself.

"Huh?!?" Todoroki yelled, thinking Izuku was trying to talk to him.

"Oh! Sorry! I was mumbling to myself!" Izuku nervously yelled from the other side of the arena.

'I swear everyone thinks that I can just hear them from way over here. It dosen't work like that.' Todoroki thought.

Izuku closed his eyes and let his arms relax. "Ten." He whispered to himself, using his quirk to shroud himself with aura. He felt the power flow through his body and he knew he was ready.

Todoroki was staring at Izuku with mild interest, wondering what he was doing. Izuku looked up, now ready to fight and met Todoroki's eyes. Izuku didn't know how long he would be able to hold this ten, so he made the first move.

Izuku dashed over Todoroki, subconsciously running exactly how Gon does. Todoroki saw the resemblance and smiled, "You really are his brother." He said using his ice to skate away from Izuku's punch.

"What?!" Izuku yelped and slid on some of the ice. He fell on the floor and was only an inch away from sliding out of bounds.

"Their brother." Todoroki plainly said. "You copied his moves and everything."

Izuku stood up and ran around the ice and attacked Todoroki again. He ducked under his punch and slid on ice again. "I have no idea what you're talking about!" Izuku yelled, turning around.

Todoroki facepalmed, "Of course you don't. A6llmight doesn't even know this." Todoroki said shooting out a blockade of ice towards Izuku, so he wouldn't come any closer. Todoroki stepped back and expected Izuku to run around it, but was surprised when the ice shattered and Izuku jumped at him and landed a punch square in Todoroki's gut.

Todoroki had the air knocked out of him. He put his hands around his stomach in pain. He was able to stomp on the floor and create a pillar beneath Izuku and shot him towards the edge of the arena.

 Izuku was sent flying out of the way and hit the walls of the stadium with a thud. Izuku didn't cause a crack in the wall but he hit it pretty hard. He was surprised that it didn't hurt as much. He then remembered that his aura also boosts his defense. Not just his power.

"Todoroki Shoto wins!!" Mic cheered and the rest of the audience cheered for him.

Izuku looked down in defeat. Todoroki noticed this and went up to him. "Good job." He said, holding out his hand to help Izuku up.

"Thanks."

"You got a lot better with your quirk. You caught me off guard." Todoroki admitted and helped Izuku up once he grabbed his hand.

"What did you mean with the whole Allmight thing?" Izuku asked nervously, wondering if he figured out about all for one.

"You're his secret love child, right?"

"...WHAT!?"

"Oh crap, I'm sorry. I thought you knew!" Todoroki said guiltily. 'Oh god what have I done?? Why on earth would he remember Allmight being his father when he was 1? Inko and Allmight probably wanted to keep it a secret to spare Izuku the hurt.' Todoroki thought.

"I think I'd know if Allmight was my dad. I never really knew him until last year!" Izuku said as they walked towards the exit.

"I know it's sad, but that's just the way things are." Todoroki said.

"And how do you know this? Or why do you think this?" Izuku asked.

"I just do, okay? It's one of my talents."

Izuku let out a groan of stress. Its true that he never knew who his dad was. His mom always told him that he works overseas and cant come home yet, but its been years. He still cant remember what he looked like.

It was really weird that Allmight chose him, a quirkless loser with no friens. Such dedication to his student who he only met the day before. Maybe it was because Allmight knew something that he didn't.

"You okay?" Todoroki asked in concern.

"Its... just a lot to think about. I never thought about that possibility until now. Everything just happened so fast and-"

"Take your time to think about it." Todoroki told him calmly. "Stressing isn't going to help anyone."

"Yeah, ok." Izuku nodded and then asked, "Why did you think of this anyway? Its not like it relates to you."

"Well my father is Endevor and yours is Allmight, so technically the rivalry would be sent from my father down to me, so that's that." Todoroki sighed, not wanting to have anything to do with his father. "For the whole Allmight is your father thing, it was quite simple. He clearly has an interest in your relationship and gives you a lot more attention than the rest of the class. Plus your quirk is similar to his."

"Okay... well... thanks I guess?" Izuku said stopping at the bleachers where the rest of their classmates were. He sat down and thought back to when he first talked to Allmight and got him as his mentor He then thought about the times that he had asked his mom about where dad was. Could todoroki have a point about all this? Could Allmight really be his dad? 

Yay! An early chap! Hope you guys liked it. Next chap will be posted by 1/22/21 (Same as last time)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 498 35
an x reader story where you are an NPC in the greed island arc plotting against Killua and Gon! little did you know you just walked into Killua's unk...
30.6K 736 22
(Hxh x mha story crossover) Killua disguises himself as Izuku Midoriya, to be able to hide from brother, he ends up joining UA with a happy and cheer...
240 13 13
summary since i forgor to put one before this: as gon and killua are preparing to meet up after months of seperation they meet a mysterious man that...
250K 3.8K 22
Well well, it's the consequences of my bad decisions. Took awhile for them to catch-up to me Gon Killua Kurapika Hisoka Illumi Chrollo Feitan [Comple...