Weasley Bliss (George weasley...

By julesgulesss

BEING EDITED You and George Weasley are a complicated pair but a good one none the less. You and George have... More

Red Haired Boy
Bright Smiles
Priorities
Is it that obvious?
Earth To George
What is wrong with you?
Yule ball
Sunrise
Stay with me
You didn't have to
Fine but if anything happens
Decorating
Chritmas day
Train pranks
Infirmary
Get up!
Is it summer yet?
Interrogation
A/n announcement
A/n announcement 2
How Much Did You Hear?
Come on dance with me
Sick during summer
Short Summer
First lessons
Its not a big deal
Pep talk
Fireworks
Letters
Please
A/n 3
A/n
What are you doing here
Muggle Sandwitch Places.
Preparing the shop
A/n
Opening day.
Just hanging
New year
Letter from home
The beggining of the wizarding war
Bill and Fleurs wedding
Mollys happieness
A/n
Dying Ducks
Its happening
A series of unfortunate events.
You Did What?
A second what?
Surprise!
Ballons and Babys
Already?!
Wedding
A/n
Part two?
First part
Hey y'all

St mungos

1.1K 27 17
By julesgulesss

You pulled Arthur and Molly aside.

"Hey Molly, Arthur I think I'm going to go apparate over to st mungos. These a long line of people for the infirmary who actually need it."

"Well what's going on dear." Molly asked you.

"I don't know I just feel like somethings not right you know? Not like externally but like internally."

"Oh should we grab George to go with you?"

"No he's not really talking to me right now. He needs time and I get that." You spoke and Molly looked skeptical.

"What's going on guys?" Ginny asked quietly.

"Oh Ginny can go with you." Arthur suggested.

"Go where." She asked.

"Oh I'm just gonna head off to st Mungos I feel like somethings not right. If you want to come to take your mind off things you can."

"Could I?"

"Yea sure just take my hand so we can apparate." She took your hand and you apparated to the hospital.

"What do you think is wrong." She asked as the two of you walked inside the building.

"I don't really know I can just feel it you know?"

You walked up to the receptionist at the front and began talking while Ginny took a seat in the waiting room.

"Hello, I just came from Hogwarts."

"Oh yes there was a battle over there right?" She asked beginning to type faster.

"Yes. Harry Potter just won but I felt like something wasn't right like internally so I came here I was also feeling nauseous earlier I don't know if it contributes or what."

"The doctor will be right with you."

"Thank you."

You walked over and sat next to Ginny.

"How ya feeling?" You asked.

"How am I supposed to feel?" She asked.

"Well I assume not great. You thought your boyfriend died right after your brother passed away. You are allowed to feel sad."

"I miss him already."

"Oh I know." You said and you held her while she leaned her head against your arm.

"Y/n y/l/n!" The doctor called out.

"Yea one sec. I'll be just in there ok? I'll be right back." She nodded and you left.

"Alright so what's the issue?" The doctor asked as you propped yourself on the table.

"I'm not really sure. I just got back from Hogwarts where the war was insure you've heard. Harry Potter won but I just feel like something isn't right. Not necessarily externally but internally. I also felt nauseas earlier so I don't know if it could be a result of that or what."

"Ok. I'm going to do a ultrasound just to see if there's anything going on inside." You nodded and laid back.

"Odd." Was all she said.

"What is it? Is something wrong."

"Not particularly. Are you sexually actively miss.y/l/n?"

You may have been 21 years of age but that question never got any less awkward.

"Yea."

"When was the last time you had intercourse with a partner."

"I think almost 3 weeks ago."

"Hmm adds up."

"So are you going to tell me? Or?"

"Oh yea here take a look at this." She said turning the screen towards you.

"This here is your uterus and this here that little blob is a baby. It appears to be that your pregnant miss.l/n"

You were stunned. You couldn't even speak. You weren't married your fiancé was ignoring you and you weren't going to be able to tell him if he wasn't willing to listen.

"Is it ok. The stress couldn't have been good for it?" You were freaking out a bit.

"It appears to be fine. However it is still very early and a multitude of things could go wrong. What you want to keep is a very low stress environment. I also suggest telling the father. Having the stress of not telling him won't be good."

"Alright."

"Here let me get some pictures printed and I'll be right back."

Ginny watched the doctor come out of your room and then back in with what appeared to be photos. She was getting nervous for what could be wrong with you.

"Here are your pictures. There's 3 so do with those what you choose. The receptionist will have you schedule another scan in a few weeks."

You nodded and left the room walking up to the receptionist paying your bill quickly and walking back over to Ginny after stuffing the photos in your pocket. You never paid the bill in person but if a bill showed up for pregnancy ultrasounds and George got a hold of it he would be furious.

"What's the diagnosis?"

"Do you really want to know?" You asked.

"Yea."

"Alright here take my hand let's go back to your house for some privacy."

You arrived back at the burrow and went up to Ginny's room.

"Alright here let's sit down."

"I'm scared y/n is everything ok."

"In some ways yes in some ways no. I don't want to burden you with this Ginny especially because I don't know when or how I'm going to tell George. So please don't tell him or anyone I haven't told you I've talked to."

"Alright."

You handed her one of the pictures from your pocket.

"I'm pregnant Ginny." Those words even sounded strange to you.

"Y/n... you have to tell George."

"I know I do but I don't know how. He's not even talking to me."

"You can have some time but he needs to know. You can't show up to your wedding with a huge pregnant stomach."

"I know."

"Y/n! Ginny! Are you guys back here?" Molly yelled.

"Alright let me see that and I'm going to go tell Molly and Arthur." You said and took the photo form Ginny.

You ran down the stairs.

"Hello Molly. Hello Arthur. Do you have somewhere we could talk?" You asked and they looked at each other perplexed.

"Yea follow us." Molly spoke out

They led you to a small room that seemed to hold knitting yarn and supplies.

"What's wrong. Is something wrong with you?" Molly asked.

"No not really. Just a bit scared." You said a few tears falling from your eyes.

"Dear it's alright whatever it is we'll all be here for you and you have George."

"Yea. Alright so first close your guys eyes and hold out your hands." To which they did and you placed a picture in each of their hands."

"Alright open." Molly seems to be the first to get it.

"Oh my Merlin! Are you serious?"

"Well actually I'm y/n but yea."

"I don't get it." Arthur said turning the image in his hand.

Molly reached over and turned it the right way.

"That is a baby Arthur. She's pregnant." Molly smiled.

His mouth just formed an "oh" shape and you let out a small laugh before the two of them hugged you at the same time.

"Please don't say anything to George. Or anyone else really, only you and Ginny know as of know. I want to give George some time because right now he's not speaking to me and he's really upset."

"Oh but his would boost his spirits right up." Molly said but you could tell she was just as sad as George for she had lost a son. But it seemed like she was hiding something.

But would it. You thought to yourself. That night 3 weeks ago George had told you he was glad you were on birth control. You had taken it but it hadn't worked and you didn't know if he was going to be all too happy about the baby.

"Alright guys. I'm going to go back home and check on George."

"Alright dear here are the pictures."

"Oh you guys keep one but if George comes over just please hide it for now."

She took one and pinned it to the fridge with a magnet handing the other over to you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.4K 73
fred weasley x potter!oc (female) ~ Emilia Potter was never going to have a normal life. With Harry Potter as a brother, the Weasleys as her found f...
132K 2.8K 25
Hermione has harbored a crush on Fred Weasley for years. But that's all it is! A silly, little crush that's lingered from her Hogwarts' years. That's...
24.8K 362 29
This is a story between the weasley twins draco, and the reader. y/n smith is a powerfull witch shes in year 5 she has always been really close with...
290K 5.7K 99
Since the first year y/n Avery has been a friend group with the other Gryffindors in her year. Sharing a dorm with three of them Angelina, Alicia and...