Its happening

"Y/n darling wake up!" George was shaking you awake.

"Alright alright I'm up what is it." However your question seemed to be answered when you heard a loud crash come from outside.

You jumped up from bed looking out the window to see that there were death eaters everywhere. They were shooting spells at shop goers and exploding things.

"Get dressed my love we have to go meet my family and head to Hogwarts."

You ran over to your closet throwing on some clothes. You didn't feel the best but you assumed it was just nerves because well death eaters were attacking just below you.

You threw some clothes in a bag and you and George and Fred apparated to the burrow.

"Arthur?" Molly called out for him.

"Here"

"George."

"Here!" George said as he hurried into the burrow.

"Fred?"

"Here as well."

"Y/n?"

"I'm here Molly."

"Are you alright dear you don't look that well."

"Oh you don't I didn't notice we were in a rush are you alright?" George spoke.

"I'm alright this is all just a bit nerve wracking I think."

"Alright. Let's go!" She said and you all went outside.

You hopped on your brooms and flew over to Hogwarts.

You arrived at school and went to mcgonagall

"Where do you need us?" Molly asked.

"We need people at all entrances. Just sit up equally and head for the entrances look outs anywhere really open."

Fred went with Percy who was at the school when you arrived and took the outside. George went with Fred for the time being. Molly went with Arthur and you and Ginny ran over to the main exit.

"Y/n you aren't looking too well are you alright should you be at home resting?"

"No ginny I swear I'm fine this is just scary you know? 3 weeks ago your family was over for dinner and now we're full on in a war."

You could see the death eaters trying to get in the castle.

———
It continued on like this for a long time but you could see that everyone was running around the castle. The force field keeping Voldemort our was not working and soon enough it had broken legging death eaters spill onto the ground.

"Hermione!" You yelled as you saw her running through the halls.

you ran over to her engulfing her in a hug.

"Hermione are you guys ok? Where's Ron and Harry?" You asked.

"I don't know where Ron is. Harry is going to the forbidden forest to sacrifice himself. He's a horcrux."

"Oh no. Who have you told?"

"Just you wait what's that on your finger?"

"Not the time hermione but I am now engaged to George. Might want to mention it Ron when you see him I don't fancy the idea him feeing left out."

"Yea ok."

You ran off to go find George who was no longer with his twin but at a different part of a castle.