The beggining of the wizarding war

A/n: yes I skipped a while forward. I just wanted to get to a point where I wasn't just putting in a bunch of filler crap. There will still be lots of fluff and randomness but we also need to get in some action and literally nothing else happens in the 6 movie or book.

Over the course of last year things were going terribly. All the Weasleys were getting scared and worried. George worried about Ron when he was in the bottom of the lake in the tri wizard tournament. Imagine how he was feeling about the talk of them running off to find horcruxes.

Dumbledore had died. Harry insisted to you before he left that it was Snape. You actually believed him. Snape was a death eater before and there was so much possibility that he was back at it. Considering he was helping Draco. Who in their right mind would protect him unless they were working for the dark lord.

It was for sure now also. For sure that the dark lord was back. Before it was really just some speculation and a small amount of proof but now he was full on back. The wizard world was going into war and it was going to be a bad one.

"Hey love we have to go!" George yelled out to you from the other side of the apartment.

"Coming. Just have to put this shoe on." You laughed.

"Oh no we couldn't have you going out with only one she could we."

You shook your head and stood up from where you were kneeling. Fred excited his room and stood by his brother ready to go.

So the three of you had grabbed your broom and flew off to meet up with the group. Mad eye, tonks, bill, fleur, Arthur, Remus, and some others were eating on everyone. When they met up the found Harry and stood inside his now empty home.

Mad eye had told them all they were going to have to take polyjuice potion to look like Harry. The thought of yourself looking like Harry just irked you out a bit. You lived him like a brother but that didn't mean you wanted to be his twin.

Before you took it George and Fred seemed to be thinking the same as you because they made a comment about something going wrong and them looking like a "screwy speckley git forever."

"Fair warning it tastes like goblin piss." Mad-eye warned

"You'd have lots of experience with that wouldn't you mad eye?" Making you laugh.

You all eventually ended up taking the polyjuice potion.

Changing into Harry was very strange. You had to change out of your clothes and put on ones that looked like Harry's.

You all got on your brooms and flew. You could see a green light zap something from where you were but you couldn't see what it had presumably killed. It looked like headwig. Poor Harry.

You saw someone else get zapped a scream of pain echoed through the air. Unfortunately it sounded a bit like George. When you landed all at the burrow the polyjuice potion began to ware off. You saw one of the twins had blood all over the side of their face and one less ear.

You ran up to their side to help them into the house. Setting the twin down on the couch you realized it was George.

"How you feeling Georgie?" Fred asked

"Saint like."

"Come again?"

"Saint like. I'm holy. I'm holy Fred, get it?" He chuckled and you smiled

"Whole wide world of ear related humor and you go for I'm holy. That's pathetic." Fred smiled.

"I think it was pretty good." You said coming more into view.

"Oh love. I'm sorry."

"For what Georgie?" You rubbed your thumb over his hand.

"I can't look the most pleasant right now for one thing and for another I probably scared you."

"Oh shut it you. You look great. A little bloody but great and you did scare me. But it's alright your going to be okay." You said Molly wrapping his ear at the same time.

He squeezed your hand as the other family members left including Molly who had now finished his ear.

"You should lay with me so I can cuddle you." He suggested.

"How about you lay with me and I'll cuddle you?"

"I can live with that."

So he scooted backward so he could still look at you as you laid without hurting his ear. You laid down facing him and wrapped your arms around him.

"Today was quite a day huh?" He asked

"It was. Worst thing is it's just getting started. It's going to be bad for a while."

"Its alright love we can get through it. We get through everything. Granted Harry always defeats the dark lord but we help sometimes. We also do a good job of surviving."

"Yea like I helped you survive umbridge."

"Yea and you helped me survive the triwizard tournament."

"You weren't even in that silly."

"True but I don't think you would have cared too much for me if you couldn't help me get out of my old man phase. Also if that is what I look like as an elder I am scared."

"I doubt it." You laughed

"Hopefully your right. Your pretty good with your what do you call it vibes?"

"Yea like I got bad vibes the year umbridge came. I have good vibes you won't look like that. Even if you did I would still love you just the same."

"That's good to know. Guess I'll just let myself go."

"Yep and I'll take care of you. I'll have to help you live around and make you food because you can't stand up for too long."

"Hey it won't be that bad."

"It will if you let yourself go."

"Ok ok I won't then." He said falling asleep.

"Goodnight my love." You said and pressed a kiss to hi check before passing out in his arms.