Decorating

Molly spared no remorse this next morning. Especially when she woke you up early at 9 am. She led you downstairs to where there were many boxes of who knows what. There were cardboard boxes plastic bins as well as mesh bins. You name the container it was there.

"What are all these Molly?" You asked really wondering why she woke you up to a bunch of bins.

"These are Christmas decorations dear. If we don't decorate now we will never get around to it. Christmas Eve is tomorrow." She said with a bright smile as she began to open a box. "Well... do you want to help me."

You nodded and rushed over helping her take decorations out of the box. You loved decorating so helping her was not a problem at all.

The two of you started on the tree which took the longest out of anything. The two of you had been talking and laughing. You were probably being loud but you didn't care. You didn't know you had woken George up.

"So y/n?"

"Yes Molly." You said but you'd be lying if you said that you weren't scared of what she was going to ask to you.

"Do you ever want children. I swear if one of my 7 children doesn't give me grandchildren I might murder someone."

Her question had made you choke on your own saliva. You were not expecting this question but you should have seen it coming. Why only wake you up for decorating and at a time where no one was going to wake up

She looked up at you giving you a 'go on' look before you had answered her.

"Well Molly I do really want kids someday. If I had to choose someone to do it with it would be George. So you'd get your dream." You told her smiling as your checks turned red.

She didn't do much but smile at you as she continued working on the tree. Not even 30 seconds later George had come down the stairs. He walked over to you and kissed the top of your head before heading to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

As you were putting the three pieces together separating all the branches more and more people walked downstairs from their slumber. Ginny was the only one who came down for a long time.

As soon as Ginny had seen what the two of you had been working on she got excited rushing into the kitchen. She ate her cereal as quickly as she could rushing over to you to help you so the decorations.

George however on the other hand had stayed on the couch. You could feel his eyes on you the entire time. You looked over at him

"Are you just going to sit here or help us."

"Uhh I think I'll just stay here darling." He said as you rolled you eyes.

He eventually got up and went to shower leaving you and Molly still working on the tree. However you two had finished spreading out the branches and had put the three pieces together. You could have used magic to decorate the whole place but Molly insisted on doing everything by hand.

You pulled out the box labeled "ornaments" and started pulling some out and hanging them up on the tree. You had found some cute little ones that on the bottom had read George and Fred. Molly told you that those were from when the twins were very young. You smiled at the though of young George and Fred getting their ornaments and writing their names on the bottom before hanging them on the tree.

You,Ginny, and Molly continued the whole day putting up decorations on the tables and walls. Ginny seemed to be enjoying the time with you and you were glad she returned to her normal self.

You eventually had finished putting up every last one of the decorations and Molly had sighed.

"You alright Molly."

"Yes I'm fine dear I just realized I should get started on the fudge and such for Christmas Eve and day. Would you like to accompany me. No worries if not."

"I actually really enjoy baking Molly so I will join you." You replied to her and she smiled at you.

You had enjoyed the Baking and George entered the kitchen about halfway through the process and wrapped his arms around you.

"Wow love I didn't know you could bake."

"Oh it's all your mother. I like baking but I would need a recipe." You said as he kissed your head.

You had finished baking the fudge and had left it to set when you left to the living room as Molly began dinner. You sat on the couch right across from George. George however got up and went to the couch you were on and sat next to you.

You placed a pillow in your lap and grabbed his shoulders and laid him back onto your lap. George gave you a little smile as he noticed his twin winking at him from across the room. He scoffed at him and closed his eyes before you leaned over and placed a kiss on his forehead causing his smile to grow wider. This was the best Christmas break ever.