Handcuffed To My Bully | Larr...

By hazxlouforever112

"What will it take for you to stop and actually pay attention?!" "Get down on your knees for me, baby" OR Lou... More

Prologue/ Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
End

Chapter 2

10.8K 356 598
By hazxlouforever112

Harry on the side! X

-

After what seems like hours end; Louis finally managed to wiggle his way out of being sent to the hospital. Holly and Gemma (Harry's older sister), seemed to buy Louis' excuse of him just having a small stomach bug, but Gemma insisted on driving Louis back to his house.

Louis tried to tell Gemma that it wasn't necessary, but she demanded that she do so-and since Louis couldn't really do anything to change her mind without telling her anything, Louis just sighed to himself and allowed Gemma to drive him back to his old home.

"Can you drop me off at the edge of the neighbourhood? Uh, mom and dad don't know I came to a bar" Gemma made a face, but nodded. "Why were you even at a bar in the first place? That places is disgusting"

"You were there aswell"

"Yeah but I came to use the bathroom, but I guess I can wait till I get home" Louis nodded awkardly. "So, why were you there?" Gemma asked once again, disappointing Louis because he really wanted to avoid this talk.

"Just needed to get a bit drunk, really stressed" Gemma seemed to buy it after a bit more convincing, but she was a bit confused why Louis chose to go to a bar on the other side of town, but she didn't bother to push it anymore.

"Right then, tell your family I said hello" Gemma told Louis after he hopped out of the car whom nodded and waved her goodbye; sighing loudly because now he was over three miles away from his house-and pretty close to his old home. He was so close that he could literally see it through the large gates.

He knew that his parents where most likely still asleep-and that goes for the rest of his family. Louis knew better than to stick around so long in this neighbourhood (because someone may recognize him even though it has been two years), but he just couldn't move.

He just stood there-in pain-and just stared at his old house.

Eventually he left because he didn't want to seem like a stalker nor thief, so he quickly started his walk back to the other side of the town and silently thanked the universe because it was a full moon-giving him a great bit of light.

-

He arrived home around dawn, and first thing he did was shower and change his clothers-ready to go out once more, but this time in the hospital to get himself a checkup.

He grabbed his phone (that was charging this entire time) and flipped it open to check for any missed calls. There wasn't.

Louis placed it into his pockect aswell as his wallet and began to start yet another walk. Thankfully this one was less than fifteen minutes, so Louis wasn't complaining to much.

He arrived back home at 12 in the evening; having to wait over an hour because he allowed a mother and her kid to go in before him (even though they came in an hour later than him), the kid looked like she was about to pass out any second, so Louis gladly allowed her to go in and waited three hourse in total.

He got prescribed some medicines and got a shot to help the food poisoning, and the medicine for his pressure that was sky rocket high. It wasn't a suprise to him, really.

"I don't even have money to buy food, how can I afford to buy these stupid pills?" Louis mumbled to himself and crumbled the piece of paper and threw it in the bin. He shrugged off all his clothers and hopped into his bed; falling asleep instantly.

"Why didn't you come yesterday tommo?" Zayn asked the next day at school; taking a bite of his own personal lunch that his chef made. "I'm hardly ever in school, Zayn" Niall, Liam and Zayn made sounds of agreement, but Harry stayed quiet and instead just rolled his eyes because he didn't understand what Louis tried to achieve by missing school  so much.

"True, but exams are coming up in two months. Might be good to get your arse here because we have course work coming up this week"

"What subject?" Zayn shrugged. "English and Social, not really hard subjects but still important"

"I'm still gonna do great whether I come to school or not, Zayn" Harry scoffed. "Why are you even missing school? Found some whore to slag?"

"Yep, but sadly she married your father" Harry rolled his eyes, not really caring because he knew how-trying Louis can be at times. "Atleast she married someone with a high education-"

"-oh please Harry. I get top grades in all my classes, plus I've beat your ass so many times in almost every curriculum activity"

"You failed P.E"

"Oh gimme a break. I'm big! Its not my fault ya'll are just giants compared to me" Harry rolled his eyes. "That has got to be the lamest comeback I've ever heard"

"Like you can do better"

"I can"

"Doubt it, your brain is clouded with porn and girls-plus the double decrease
in size doesn't help" Louis smirked, but Harry looked unbothered. "I'm going to wait in English, I can't take listening to this fucking disrespect of a prick" Harry was already a few feet away from them when he heard Louis scream his reply, and Harry was sure that half the school heard him.

"Hi Harry" Eleanor greeted with a smile; fumbling with a few papers in her hand but it looked like she was playing with them, rather than organizing and fixing them. "Hey" Harry smiled and asked if he could sit down with her-which she agreed to.

"So, where's Louis?" She asked before Harry could get a word in. "Dead I hope" Harry replied, and ran a hand through his hair.

Eleanor gasped. "Why?!" Harry shrugged, and cocked his head to the side and raised an eyebrow at her. "You do know that Louis and I aren't friends right-enemies more or less"

"Why?"

"I don't even know, long story" Eleanor nodded and began fiddling with her fingers, because now that Harry made is obviously clear that he didn't want to talk-or hear-about Louis, she was kind of lost on what they could talk about.

Thankfully Harry made that decision for her when he asked her about being lead on the dance team. It wasn't something that neither of them found really intresting-Eleanor being more into it-but it was a starter for them to talk about something.

Eventually they fell into their own conversation, and Harry quickly noticed small things about Eleanor that he never did before; for example, he noticed her lack of talking about something if it didn't involve Louis or herself. Similarly she was obsessed with how she looked, and how she wanted to look perfect and gorgeous every chance she had.

Harry found it quite annoying, if he's honest. "Sounds nice" Harry told Eleanor after she finished ranting about some makeup product that her dad was creating soon.

Just as Eleanor began to talk about getting her nails and hair done, Louis and the rest of 'the boys' walked in. Zayn and Gigi at his side, and Liam hand Maya with him; and of course, Louis just walking with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"What are you doing here?" Louis asked once he reached to his seat. "I go to school here, Louis. Thought you were smarter than that" Louis rolled his eyes, obviously not amused.

"Yeah well, beat it. This is my seat" Harry scoffed and shook his head, not moving a single inch. "I don't see your name on it"

"Now now boys, there is no need to fight over me, you both can sit with me if you want" Eleanor gushed, thinking that they were fighting over wanting to sit in that seat because she was there.

Was she evening hearing herself?

"Fine then, you can sit down next to elevator if you want, I'm going in my old seat"

"Its Eleanor" Harry corrected, making Louis shrug. "eleavtor, escalator-all begin with an 'e' and in a 'r'. Same thing different spelling really" And even though that was supposed to be an insult for Eleanor, she only blushed because in her mind Louis had two nicknames for her.

"Louis, be nice" Zayn warned. "I am nice, just not to that frog faced turtle named Harry Styles"

"Boys!" Their teacher yelled in disbelief at the two, shaking her head in disappointment because wow. She really was considering now taking Mr. Holland's offer for a joint project between him and her class. Or more specifically Louis and Harry.

"In your individual seats, now!" Harry and Louis glared at eachother but nodded. Louis returning back to his chair next to Eleanor and Harry in the back. "I didn't even know she was here" Louis said to himself, but Eleanor heard him and choose to respond because she thought he was talking to her.

"Same, she's like a spy or something I swear" Eleanor replied which Louis nodded to, not really wanting to hold any conversation with anyone-espically not Eleanor.

The teacher left suddenly-telling Eleanor to keep taps on everyone and make sure that no one misbehaved while she was gone.

"Right then, as you all may know this week we're starting our course work. And as per my part, I've decided to give you a pop quiz!" Everyone groaned-apart from Louis though, because he knew he would make a full pass even though he hardly knew the work (being the genius that he is).

She started handing out a few papers to everyone, making sure to skip Harry and Louis completely with a smirk. After handing everyone their papers, she fixed her gaze between Harry and Louis and smirked even wider-this time not even trying to hide it.

"Erm, miss....why doesn't Louis have a paper?" Eleanor asked. "Yeah, I didn't get one either" Harry added making Louis roll his eyes for no reason.

"Because, I have a different kind of teat for the two of you-I'll need you both to stay back after class though" They both nodded, and the teacher instructed everyone else with a paper to begin.

"Are you finished yet?" Harry nudged Liam, making Zayn glare at him for disrupting his concentration. "No, now shut up. You may not have-or care-about this test, but I do." Harry nodded and raised his hands in defense.

"Where did Maya and Gigi run off to?" Harry asked Liam in less than two seconds, making Zayn throw a eraser at them and telling Harry to shut up because he can't think straight with Harry blabbering behind him. "They saw Mrs.Alvarez walk in and left" Liam whispered so that he wouldn't interrupt Zayn.

"Okay, tell them to wait for me after class and all of us can go to my house after." Harry suggested, and Liam nodded but responded that Maya and Gigi had a girly afternoon planned later, making Harry pout but nod.

"Ask Louis" Harry groaned. "I get that you don't like him Harry, but he is still part of our friend group. Excluding him isn't right" Harry rolled his eyes and ordered Liam to finish his test, and that either him and Zayn can tell Louis to join if he wants-because if he didn't he would get a lecture from literally everyone in their friendgroup.

"Great, I'll tell him after class then"

-
Kinda borning, ik ik. Don't @ me on i lol. Oh and btw, thanks so muchh for over 500 reads! What!? We're only the third part in and wow-

Anyways, hope you enjoyed!

See you next Monday,
-Nir

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.6K 14
"I dare you to make out with that guy" said Niall. Louis scoffed awaiting for his boyfriend to react "Babe you seriously gonna just let me go?" Nothi...
9.9K 184 32
When 13 year old Scarlette Adelina bronze lawson finds out the truth what happens to her stable life living with her grandparents? The way her dad di...
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 33.4K 48
Louis Tomlinson is a student in the 12th grade. He's not really good in school and he has already repeated two grades. His teacher Harry Styles is on...