Chapter 21

THANK YOU ALL SM FOR 60K+ WTFFF <3 I didn't expect any of this at all, tysm :)

At this rate we'll hit 100k super soon :) maybe even 1M-who knows :D

I've decided to change my upload schedule, again. If you read my other book, you'd know I'll be starting to upload every other week.

I've decided to change it because it's been really stressful for me. I'll put the date of the next update at the end of the chapter. Hope you all don't mind this change :)

Plus you'll get longer and better chapters this way, soooooo....

Sorry for missing last week's upload, but that's why :) to get everything on track, I'll be uploading next week as usual, but after that I'll start my new schedule :)

Anyways, only 2-3 +people guessed what's wrong with Harry *applauses for their smart thinking* lol.

We're getting the reveal of the waitress in this! Hope you're excited <3

Anyways, enjoy ;)

-

After fixing their hair and clothers, Louis gave Harry a nod and he opened the door, making a suprised face when he saw Olivia and Ross.

"Robin wanted to discuss the wedding arrangements with our dad, they said to get you both and go to the screening room." Louis nodded but Harry groaned. The screening room was on the other side of the house-and on another floor.

"Noooo, can't we just hang out here?"

"I wish, our dad looks like he's about to explode, I'm pretty sure Robin and him are about to start an arguement and that's why they want us there, so that we don't hear."

"What about Rydel?"

"They told her to join us-she's on her way there."

"Oh okay." They sighed and walked out, Harry licking his lips with Louis copying him. Olivia raised an eyebrow at that but shrugged it off.

"Do you have a movie you want to watch? I don't know how long they'll argue."

"You've got a point, I don't have any though. Louis, do you have one?" He shrugged and shook his head, he wasn't really in the mood to watch a movie.

Olivia and Ross started walking ahead of them, bickering about which movie they should watch, neither realizing how far behind Louis and Harry was.

"Is Mr. Lynch strict about the marriage like Robin is?" Louis asked, slowing down his pace. "Not really, Robin is the strict one-now thinking about it, he's the one who does most of the planning."

Louis nodded and realized that he never really asked Harry about the engagement, or how it was decided.

So, he asked.

"I honestly don't know. Since I was a kid I knew I was going to be married to Olivia."

"How old is Olivia?"

"Our age, 20." Louis made a face because he was positive Olivia still attended school. Harry's still there because he stayed down a grade, but he wasn't sure about Olivia.

"How old is Ross then?"

"Believe it or not, twenty one aswell. Same age as Gemma."

Louis made a face. "Why did they adopt a kid older than Olivia? I'm happy they did, but it's a little weird." Harry shrugged.

"Is Olivia in school still?" Harry nodded, explaining that she was kept down a grade before, but she was now re-writing chemistry since she failed that, she had to re-take the entire year though.