Chapter 37

"Since when do you smoke?" Louis asked, closing the door behind him and joining Harry at the edge of the pool, folding his pants up and dipping his feet into the pool.

"Why are you here Louis, leave me alone."

Harry didn't sound angry, nor did he sound sad. He sounded so emotionless, it's heartbreaking.

"What's wrong?" Louis asked, ignoring Harry's request. He looked at him. "Nothing." Louis shook his head and watched Harry take a drag of his cigarette, blowing out the smoke from his nose.

Without saying anything Louis grabbed ahold of Harry's cigarette, not chucking it away like expected, and instead took a long drag himself. Harry looked at him, suprised, and asked when he started smoking.

"Five years? Not to sure, started when I was 13." Harry's eyebrows rose freakishly high, almost touching his hairline. "Wha--why?"

"Why are you smoking?" Harry rolled his eyes and took the cigarette back, taking another drag.

Louis bit his lip and turned his attention to the water, admiring how still it was dispite having both his and Harry's feet moving around.

They finished the cigarette and Harry was about to grab another one, but Louis grabbed him by his neck, turned his head so he could face him, and pressed their lips to one another.

Harry didn't kiss back at first but after noticing that Louis wasn't giving up, and he honestly didn't want to fight himself any longer, he kissed back.

Harry's hand went to the back of Louis' neck, tangling with the hair at the back of his head. Louis' hands were on Harry's lap and waist.

They found a rhythme and it didn't take long until they started making out like horny teens.

That was until Harry remembered what is going on and pulled himself away from Louis with the most fustrated look on his face. And when Louis tried to kiss him again, Harry slapped his hand away.

"Harry--"

"No, please." He begged and Louis could see the tears forming. "Please." He whispered out brokenly.

Louis swallowed thickly and licked his lips, now directing his attention back to the water.

"Do I dare ask about the honeymoon?" Harry glared at him but said nothing. "I'll take that as a no then." Harry grabbed another cigarette but didn't light it, just staring at it.

"Did you atleast enjoy the food there?" Harry didn't respond and Louis got the hint that he wasn't in the mood to talk. Louis however wasn't going to just let Harry sulk and be depressed by himself, no. What kind of person would he be?

So really without thinking it through he took his t-shirt off and tucked it to the side, got up and chucked his pants off, and got into the swimming pool despite Harry's looks of protests.

"Water is so cold, mind turning on the heating?" And of course, no response.

Louis took it upon himself and swam up to where Harry is sitting and nudged himself between his legs.

He placed his hand on his thighs, slowly drifting it upwards while rubbing in a circular motion. Harry's breath hitched, and Louis knew that Harry was hard because his crotch got a little wet, and he could see Harry's cock bludging out. He leaned up to kiss him, but Harry removed his hand and got up, turned on the heating before returning back to the pool.

"Why are you doing this?" Harry asked, sitting back down.

"I see that you don't want to talk about whatever happened, and I know what did happen, and I know you're going through something, and since I know nothing about the problem, the least I could do is keep you company."