Chapter 19

Thank you all for 40K+ so unbelievable, thank you all! :)

I got nothing else to say, so proceed to read! Longest chapter I've ever written!! <3

Should I include a photo of Luke next chapter? X he isn't a main character but I think it'll be nice <3

The gif is what Louis and Harry will be doing (also yessssss, Philkas!!, they deserved another season.)

Also, I know thie milestone is hard af to make, but can we get to 500 comments!? (hopefully 600 but ik that won't happen so dw, I won't be disappointed).

That would mean SO much to me <3

Also, the total number of views on my channel reachef 1M+ !! Thank you to those whom came from there and watch my videos :)

6K+ words :)
(6,309)

I can't wait for you to read the ending, we get some TEA ;)

Excuse the grammar mistakes, I'm tired and this took a really long time to make😅

You may read <3

-

[Week 2, Day 4]
(Tuesday)

-

Harry and Louis fell asleep after that eventful night, Harry wanted to do something return, but he wasn't really sure.

Sex was off the table, and he had no experience in the blow/handjob community and he didn't want to embarrass himself by trying. He tried not to think that much about it, but when you've got Louis Tomlinson naked with a semi, well that can cloud your mind.

He fell asleep an entire hour after Louis, but he was woken up around 2am to Louis pressing his hard on againt Harry's leg and rutting against it. Louis had gribbed the base of Harry's stomach quite hard and was shifting around alot.

Louis was mumbling alot but Harry didn't understand what he was saying because he was so focused on Louis dryhumping his leg-he only tuned in when he heard Louis groaning his name or something.

Louis began pressing himself closer to Harry than before-literally clawing Harry to the point where litte drops of blood began to peek out. Harry whimpered at it but couldn't bring himself to wake Louis up, mostly because he was secertly enjoying it.

It was a bit much for Harry; hearing Louis' moan increase, him humping his leg and leaving mark on his body-he felt so turned on by it.

Sadly though he had to wake Louis up even though he didn't want to, he felt like he was violating Louis in someway.

"Wha-what happened?" Louis askes, raising his head up a little but not removing himself from Harry.

Harry didn't even want to know what Louis was thinking seeing both of them withe leaking cocks and Harry's arm with deep scratches-fair amout of blood coming out aswell.

"You uh...I don't know, you were sleeping and then you started rubbing your dick against my leg and uh-yeah."

"At that turned you on?"

"Well yeah, and you were mumbling my name and stuff." Louis was confused for a moment, but he started remembering what he was dreaming and blushed a little in embarrassment.

"What?"

"Nothing, I was just having a wet dream about you."

"A wet what?" Louis chuckled and started drifting his hand slowly down to Harry's cock. "A wet dream, a sex dream."