AMOUR. Ginny W. ΒΉ

Oleh user9876545678765432

God, she thought. Draco is right, I am a lesbian. Lebih Banyak

π€πŒπŽπ”π‘
ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
π‘‰π‘œπ‘™ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ ---- GOBLET OF FIRE
πŽππ„ β₯
π“π–πŽ β₯
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 β₯
π…πŽπ”π‘ β₯
π…πˆπ•π„ β₯
π’πˆπ— β₯
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 β₯
π„πˆπ†π‡π“ β₯
ππˆππ„ β₯
𝐓𝐄𝐍 β₯
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 β₯
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄β₯
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π β₯
SIDE CHARACTERS AND AESTHETICS
π‘‰π‘œπ‘™ π‘‘π‘€π‘œ ---- ORDER OF THE PHOENIX
𝟢𝟷𝟺.
𝟢𝟷𝟻.
𝟢𝟷𝟼.
𝟢𝟷𝟽.
𝟢𝟷𝟾.
𝟢𝟷𝟿.
𝟢𝟸𝟷.
𝟢𝟸𝟸.
𝟢𝟸𝟹.
𝟢𝟸𝟺.
𝟢𝟸𝟻.
𝟢𝟸𝟼.
𝟢𝟸𝟽.
π‘‰π‘œπ‘™ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’ -- HALFBLOOD PRINCE
𝟘𝟚𝟠.
𝟘𝟚𝟑.
πŸ˜πŸ›πŸ˜.
πŸ˜πŸ›πŸ™.
πŸ˜πŸ›πŸš.
πŸ˜πŸ›πŸ›.
πŸ˜πŸ›πŸœ.
πŸ˜πŸ›πŸ.
πŸ˜πŸ›πŸž.
πŸ˜πŸ›πŸŸ.
πŸ˜πŸ›πŸ .
πŸ˜πŸ›πŸ‘.
𝟘𝟜𝟘.
πŸ˜πŸœπŸ™.
𝟘𝟜𝟚.
πŸ˜πŸœπŸ›.
𝟘𝟜𝟜.
π‘‰π‘œπ‘™ π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ -- DEATHLY HALLOWS
045.
046.
047.
048.
049.
050.
051.
052.
053.
054.
055.
056.
thank you!!
resurfacing from the dead

𝟢𝟸𝟢.

6.1K 255 228
Oleh user9876545678765432

AMOUR  ▎
CHAPTER TWENTY ━━  Abraxas Malfoy.

━━━━━━━━━━

NO was written on her mother's note with capital letters. Lyra took the girls their advice and decided to write a letter to her parents about the Quidditch position. But of course she wasn't allowed to, it didn't make sense. Why did that minor injury make them so paranoid that she wasn't allowed to play a whole year?

The good news was that Ginny got the position. The new beaters were Andrew Kirke and Jack Sloper, who seemed to be the best out of the ones that did show up. "Honestly, if your parents allowed you to play Quidditch you definitely would've gotten beater."

"I guess, but we're judging these boys through their tryouts. They can be better at games."

Zayna and Natalie looked at her skeptically while Ginny merely shrugged. "Could be, but Zay's right. You would've been an amazing beater," she told her, and Lyra felt her heart flutter.

Natalie, smiling at her said quietly, "We should be quick, the coin says the meeting will begin in five minutes." Those coins had been especially useful to the D.A. With Hermione's Protean charm on it, they always knew when the meetings took place.

"Lyra! Lyra!" She rolled her eyes and the annoying tone of her brothers voice.

"Ignore ignore ignore," Lyra muttered, pushing her friends forward. 

"LyLy!" Lyra froze at the nickname. Oh no, please not LyLy.

Zayna snorted. "LyLy?" she asked, sounding amused.

"A friend didn't know how to say my name and he thought it was funny, so he ran with it," Lyra seethed. They turned to Draco, who from the looks of it, had ran to find her. Theo was walking a few feet behind him before he reached them too.

"Wow, you really don't want to talk to me," he puffed.

"Oh I wonder why. . ." She crossed her arms.

Draco looked at her sourly. "Anyway, I was rereading the letter mum had written to me. I thought her response was a bit strange for what I asked her." He gave her the letter that read:

𝐼𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑢𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑚. 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑢𝑡, 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠.

𝐿𝑜𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒

𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑐𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑎 𝑀𝑎𝑙𝑓𝑜𝑦.

Lyra couldn't believe it, her mother had switched up their letters. She never did that, never, how did that happen? "What did you ask her?"

"Oh, just if I could not go to the dinner party this year. It's getting so boring, you know."

"Lyra!" Natalie gasped. "Your mother had said yes, she allowed you to try out for beater." And her comment had finally hit. She could've played but didn't try out because she thought she wasn't allowed to.

"Wait hold up, you wanted to play this year?"

"Yes but because I thought mum said no, I didn't try out."

Draco let out a relieving sigh which earned him a glare. "What? Even I can admit that you are a better beater than those slobs," he drawled. "And those others that tried out, disastrous, I hope Johnson lets you play. Have a nice evening, Goodbye!"

"Bye Nat," Theo said quickly, before hurrying off behind Draco.

"Nat?" Ginny repeated, smirking at Natalie.

"What? He's a really nice boy once you start talking with him."

      "I know, and have for ten years," Lyra remarked. "You two seem close already, took a few months before we started calling you Nat."

"It's because he's really fit," Zayna affirmed, waving her hand dramatically.

"That's not the reason," Natalie retorted, "we just have a lot in common."

"Like what, being extremely attracted to each other?" asked Ginny.

"Oh piss off Gin! D.A meeting is in two minutes. We'll be late if you guys keep interrogating me." Natalie walked in front of them.

Zayna, rolling her eyes turned to the other girls. "Natalie has always been difficult with reciprocating feelings, they're definitely snogging in five years."

"I heard that," Natalie called. The three girls giggled and went on talking about the Slytherin boy, much to Natalie's annoyance, until they got to the room of requirement.

They were some of the first to arrive, and after everyone did Harry started explaining they wouldn't be starting with something else. "We're not doing anything new?" Zacharias drawled, disgruntled. "If I'd known that, I wouldn't have come. . ."

"We're all really sorry Harry didn't tell you, then," said Fred loudly. Several people sniggered, including Lyra.

"We can practice in pairs. We'll start with the Impediment Jinx, just for ten minutes, then we can get out the cushions and try Stunning again."

     Lyra was getting used to be paired up with Luna and she was talented, sometimes even better than her. "Impedimenta!" Luna cried and Lyra froze for a minute until it was her turn to try out the jinx.

After ten minutes of practicing, they all laid out cushions on the floor to safely practice Stunning. Lyra watched Ginny stun Michael. She was strong and Lyra couldn't deny that making her more relieved that they weren't partners because of it. She would've rather had Ginny's boyfriend get stunned than her.

     At the end of the hour, Harry called for everyone to stop. "You're getting really good," he beamed. "When we get back from the holidays we can start doing some of the big stuff — maybe even Patronuses." Patronuses? Wow. Lyra wasn't the only one who seemed thrilled about it, there were many murmurs of excitement going around.

They all left the room after that and once the girls arrived at their dormitory, they started talking about what they would do during the holidays. "As you heard from my brother, there's another dinner party this year," Lyra droned. "I hope that Draco's friends think they're too old to play 'let's scare Lyra' and leave me alone."

     "Don't you have other family members that you can talk to?" asked Natalie.

"Yeah, my grandfather. He's really nice to talk to but he can speak about Korea for hours with no stopping. I always try to be focused since no one else does."

"Korea? Did he used to travel there?" Zayna inquired.

"I think so, never asked him though. So, what are you two doing this year?"

     "We're skiing in France this year," Zayna said cheerfully.

"We're celebrating Christmas with the whole neighbourhood, except for old Betty. She didn't want to come because of the amount of 'foreigners'." Lyra had learned a lot about muggles and their world during the summer. One thing she found out was that most of them cared about the skin tone of others, more than wizards did.

Then there was Betty who cared about it the most. She noticed how the old lady had been particularly nice to her when she came in comparison to others such as Zayna, Natalie, Eddie and Liam who were people of colour.

"I hate that old racist hag," Zayna spat. "But with the whole neighbourhood you mean that —"

Natalie, already knowing what she was going to ask rolled her eyes. "Yes Eddie's going to be there too, Zay."

"Honestly, you three have been talking about this Eddie boy in front of me without even explaining who he is," Ginny said sullenly.

"Oh just some boy Zayna had been involved with this summer —"

"We weren't involved with each other," Zayna  interrupted Lyra.

"Doesn't explain why you were so dazed after we left to Lyra's dumb adventure," Natalie pointed out.

"Can I at least know how he looks like? He has light eyes for sure since that's totally Zay's type."

Natalie gave her a picture of him and after a minute of staring at it, Ginny declared, "Yes, you two definitely snogged," and handed the photo back to her. "So, about you being dazed, what was the real reason?"

     "I am telling you again, we did nothing."

"Then I'll ask Eddie, then."

The other girl's eyes widened at this. "Don't you dare Natalie!"

"You can't stop me."

     "Owl me the minute you get the details," said Ginny.

"Of course I will, and you too Lyra," she added.

Eventually, the girls all fell asleep. In what seemed to be two hours, Lyra heard whispers coming from Ginny's bed and when she woke up the next morning, the girl was gone.

     By the time that Christmas arrived, Lyra luckily heard from her friend. She didn't go in much detail but something terrible really happened that she had to get home.

Home, the place Lyra didn't miss those past few months. It was about to be filled with rich snobs who only liked to brag about the amount of money they had. As the host family, they all had to look put together and clean. Carefully done hair and makeup, the most expensive dress and new shoes that were cleaned hours beforehand.

       Lyra thought she looked like those dolls she used to play with, and they weren't pretty. Her parents and brother waited impatiently for her until she finally got ready. "Two minutes late, Lyra," her father said, looking at their giant clock.

"Oh no, how sad," she deadpanned.

"You'll be with your brother this year. Don't want any mishaps happening. You remember last time. . ." Of course she did, her parents made her go to etiquette school for the rest of the holidays. She choked on an olive and was rushed to St. Mungos but luckily got saved. I only vomited once! Bit extreme that I have to stay with him for that, but okay.

"But father, she's always annoying me and —" Draco whined.

"I don't care what you're going to tell me, she'll stay with you," Lucius snapped. "You two should be bonding for next year anyway." She forgot about that. When Draco turned sixteen in June, he and Lyra were required to be present at the parties that came after that. "If the first born turns sixteen, all children are required to come at every party." Her father told them when they were younger.

Lissy the house elf popped up and announced that their grandfather had arrived. "Mother, isn't it better if I stay with grandfather then? He's the only one I like to talk with at the Christmas party."

     "I would want to say yes but I think he'd rather talk with people his own age Lyra," her mother replied. The door opened and the aged man walked in. He carried a walking stick, something he never used to have. Lyra noticed how his skin had gone significantly paler than Malfoy usual, almost sickly.

"Papa." Lucius nodded.

"C'mon Lucius. I'm not the minister of magic, you can greet me more kindly." Lyra tried not to laugh at the very embarrassed face her father made when he got pulled into a hug.

"Narcissa, it's nice to see you again," he smiled warmly.

"It's nice seeing you too, Mr Malfoy."

"And you two," he turned to his grandchildren, "really copies of your parents. I got your presents just here."

"Papa, they aren't supposed to —" But Abraxas cut his son off.

"Nonsense." He waved his right hand. He took out two small boxes out of his pocket and gave one to each of them.

     Draco's box, who was notably smaller contained a ring with an emerald placed in the middle. "Thank you grandfather," Draco smiled, while putting it on.

"It has dragon heads, you see," Abraxas added. Lyra noticed it, silver with two dragon heads holding the stone in place.

Lyra opened hers. It was a golden bracelet with text engraved in it. She recognised it to be written in Korean. "What does it say?" asked Draco.

"Everyone sees the mask but not who's hiding behind it," he translated. "Thought you would like it," he added.

But why? "Thank you grandfather, it's beautiful."

Within minutes, all the guests had arrived. Lucius immediately sent all the teenagers up to Draco's room. Many were talking, playing games and bragging about the presents their parents had given to them.

      While Lyra sat with Draco's friends, listening as Theodore told them about the cool spell his father taught him, Draco was trying so hard to get away from Pansy Parkinson, who was gushing over his ring. "Is it real emerald?" she asked, examining the silver ring he wore proudly on his left finger.

"Yes, you like it?" he droned.

"Of course I do, it's beautiful. My grandfather doesn't give me expensive gifts. He only chokes on his own drool and mumbles a load of rubbish," she grumbled sourly.

"Sounds awful," Draco drawled lazily. He didn't seem interested in Parkinson. Looking at the rest of them watching Theodore flick his wand.

"What does the spell do?" Greg asked eagerly.

"Makes a person go unconscious for a long time, almost as if they're dead," Theodore explained. "Dad's trying to get it approved."

Lyra raised a brow. "By who?"

"The head of the Auror department," He handed Lyra his wand, "try to move it like the letter G. Don't say the incantation, it takes a week for someone to wake up." As Lyra was about to do it, Theodore's wand got snatched away from her.

"No spells for her, Nott. Go outside with me, now," Draco ordered.

     "I don't take orders from you."

"I don't care." He lifted Lyra up, throwing her over his shoulder and walked out, ignoring his sister's kicking and sounds of complaint. When they got out of the room, Draco put her down.

"Was that necessary?" Lyra asked, adjusting her hair.

"Yes. Now take Pansy somewhere please, she's getting on my nerves," he whispered.

"Why aren't you just letting her stay with her own friends, I don't like her!"

"Do you think I didn't try that? She told me they had a fight and aren't talking to her at the moment. Didn't you see her glare at Millie and Daphne?" She had noticed but thought nothing of it.

"I seriously don't like you."

"Love you too, sis. Just help me so I can hang out with my friends and you can talk about loony stuff with grandpa. Here." He handed her pink ball shaped objects. "Just throw it in the air and they'll fly higher, they're fireworks. And don't worry, no one will hear it. Just try to keep her there long enough, the Parkinsons leave early anyway."

Before Lyra could open her mouth, Draco thanked her and went back to his room. Within a minute he came back with a bitter looking Pansy. "Have fun, bye," Draco spoke swiftly before closing the door. I'll kill that roach.

"Why does Draco not want me to show it himself?" Pansy demanded loudly.

"I honestly don't know," Lyra droned, already feeling miserable. I hope the others have a better Christmas than I do.

"We should be downstairs, the thing he wants to show you is outside anyway." She walked off quick, wanting to get rid of Parkinson as fast as she possibly could. Not caring what Draco told her earlier.

The Malfoy Manor garden was decorated with all types of Christmas ornaments. Two dragons made of ice to represent the family crest were the most prominent decorations. "Sanctimonia Vincet Semper," Lyra mouthed to herself. Purity Will Always Conquer.

Luckily, the sky was dark enough for them to see the fireworks. She ordered Pansy to stand just a few feet away from her. "Close your eyes and open them when you hear something." She threw the balls in the air, they flew very high just as Draco told her.

Within a minute, they started exploding and Pansy opened her eyes. The sky got filled with many kinds of colours, that all spelled out HAPPY CHRISTMAS PANSY! which Lyra wouldn't deny impressed her.

Pansy looked awestruck which was self explanatory. When the fireworks faded out, she ran away not even looking twice at Lyra. She knew Draco would kill her for not keeping her away long enough but she didn't care, she was finally free.

"Fun show, that was," a familiar voice spoke. Lyra turned to see her grandfather walking slowly towards her. "Where d'you think he got the fireworks from?"

"Grandfather, shouldn't you be inside talking with the other adults?"

     "I'd rather talk with my favourite granddaughter, it's been a very long time since we did."

Lyra smiled at him. "I'm your only granddaughter."

"Makes it easier for you to be my favourite. Let's have a walk, shall we? Cantankerus has been getting quite bored of me," he said with a grin. Lyra entwined their arms and walked slowly with him.

"Why's Mr Nott getting bored of you? I'd rather talk with you than some of those annoying brats," Lyra admitted.

"Some people don't appreciate the beauty of the Korean cuisine."

"Grandfather, I never got to ask you why you love Korea so much." Lyra thought she had said something wrong as his face changed into a look of sorrow. "I'm sorry for asking I didn't know you would —"

"No dear don't worry, it's someone in my past who made me love everything about it." He dried the dark coloured bench off with his wand, gesturing Lyra to sit next to him. "Roisin Gim. We met in our sixth year. She was a Gryffindor who knew Alex."

Natalie's great aunt. When Lyra wasn't allowed to get out of bed, her grandfather visited. When Lyra told him which family she stayed with, he excitedly told her about his best friend back at Hogwarts, Alexandra Soots.

    "Were you two friends or did you go out?" Lyra asked him.

He shook his head. "It was more than going out, I fell in love with her. Really unexpected, actually. I think Alexandra schemed it so that I wouldn't fall for her."

       "Great thinking of her." She was totally from Natalie's family.

"A very cunning girl, she was. It worked. We went to Korea for the first time with her parents when we were 20. Two years before the muggle Korean war begun. The city we went to, Seoul is now capital of the South. I never saw a country with that much beauty before."

He went in dept explaining everything he saw, talking about Roisin's family and how welcoming they were. "One of her nieces tried colouring my hair, didn't go well. To this day I still wash some green dye out." The two laughed. Lyra had never seen her grandpa's eyes twinkle like that, not even when her grandmother was still alive.

"Why did you separate?"

     "Expectations, the Gim family isn't in the list of families we're allowed to marry so I had to break things off. Your great grandfather Castor wasn't a man who believed in true love."

"Then I married your grandmother. . ." He trailed off. "Worst decision in my life, we were never happy together. Always tried to hide it in front of Lucius so he could have a normal childhood. I tried telling my mother that I wanted to separate but that's not something purebloods do."

     "Does father know?"

Abraxas shook his head. "I haven't told him. I want my son to think his mama was an angel until he'll know that she's was destined to end up in hell."

"And Roisin, have you ever tried to stay in contact with her?" she questioned, very interested now.

"We are, she married a Scottish chap. I think their granddaughter is about Draco's age now."

     "Are you still in love with her?"

He admitted that he still had love for her, that it never left. "Over the years I've regretted many things, but leaving her is the thing I hate myself for the most. I once promised a friend of mine to not loose her. It's the only promise in life that I never fulfilled." Lyra rested her head on his shoulder, she never would've thought that something he adored so much was because of a girl who had once been the love of his life.

Her eyes darted to his hand, which she hadn't noticed was filled with purplish rashes and bumps. It can't be. She grabbed it quickly before he could notice that she was looking at it. "Grandfather," she began.

     "Don't worry Lyra, it's nothing," he reassured her.

"It's not just nothing, don't you realise that these are symptoms of —"

"I know they're symptoms of Dragon Pox but the doctor said it was just because of the gardening I do," he explained. What a load of rubbish. "Don't look at me as if I've grown a second head, Lyra. I'm not lying."

"I believe you, okay?" she lied.

"Fine, now, we haven't really talked about you haven't we?" Lyra's worries faded away. She didn't know what there was to say and as nice as he was, he would not approve of Lyra fancying girls.

"Honestly, there isn't much to say," said Lyra leaning back.

"Really? I thought there would be something interesting going on with those Gryffindors, reckless dares and other stuff to break your ribs with."

"We're not that reckless actually, I think the older ones are more like that. The only thing I can tell you is that we have this toad from the ministry who's the defence teacher now."

"Oh I heard about her, Dolores Umbridge she's called right?" he inquired.

"Yep, she's worse than the others we had before her. And you would think the ministry knows who to employ."

     "The ministry of magic has always been corrupt, there hasn't been a good minister since Wilhelmina Tuft. Her son was a disaster and I'm not even going to begin with —"

"Nobby Leach?" Lyra finished.

"Yeah, I didn't know you were interested in the history of the ministry."

"No I'm not really, but I read some very interesting documents ab —" He shushed her before she could finish her sentence.

"I knew the minute your mother asked for files about our family that you were up to something," he hissed.

"Grandfather," Lyra gasped dramatically, "that is not true, I am just interested in our noble family."

     They talked for a while, until he changed the subject to Lyra's school life. "And your friends? I know about the Weasley girl you talk about tremendously, and the granddaughter of Alexandra's sister who you stayed with during the summer. What about the others?"

"Oh so there's Zayna, Natalie's niece and the other girl who I share a dorm with. She's hilarious once you get to know her," Lyra doubted that would ever happen due to her muggleborn status, "then there's Candice McDean, I dislike that girl."

     "Why?" her grandfather asked.

"Multiple reasons, she's really two faced. Used to gossip about Gin and I a lot until this year. Then there's Aoife, kind of her follower. Luna, she's amazing, you know her father edits the Quibbler?"

"She's Xenophilius' daughter? My mother talked about having a brother Cosmo, never met him. Had a son at an old age, Luna's father." So that's how we're related! "Anyway, continue." Lyra talked about her other friends and finished with Colin.

"Luckily there aren't any —" she knew what he was about to say by the tone of it.

"Boyfriends? Nah, I'm not ready for that. Draco told me that I had to be quick and bla bla bla, but I want to find someone on my own speed."

"My mother never liked that too, she always wanted a bigger family. Didn't want her other children's freedom be dependent on my life," Abraxas told her. "I heard you from your brother that you went to the Yule Ball with Harry Potter. I assume there's nothing going on between you two?"

     "No no, Harry and I are strictly friends. Besides, Ginny used to fancy him and I'll never betray my best friend like that." I don't even like men so that will never happen. "But there's someone I like. Mum and dad will disown me the minute they hear who it is though."

"You aren't going to tell me that he's muggleborn or a muggle, right?"

Muggle lover as her father, close enough I guess. "No, don't worry s- he's a pureblood. Even on the sacred twenty eight list but his family doesn't care about it."

     "Is it the Ronald Weasley boy?" Wait how does he know - Draco. "Yes, your brother mentioned him in a few complains he had about Gryffindors he disliked. I remember the two hour rant he had about you going to the ball with Harry Potter. Saying that he was trying to infiltrate in our family. How amusing," he chuckled to himself, "is it him?"

The best thing Lyra could do at that moment was just to admit something that wasn't true. "Yes it's Ron, and now you know why I'm getting disowned," she sighed.

"How long have you liked Gi- Ronald?"

"Last year I think," When I realised I payed more attention to girls anyway. "I tried hiding it because he's Ginny's brother. I don't think I can do that anymore."

"Then don't, Lyra. Admit that you have feelings for him and I'll approve of it."

"Really? But what about father, what's he going to say about you approving the fact that I like someone from a family he thinks are scum?"

    "Your father can never say no to me. My blessing comes before his, I don't think there will be much time left. You should tell Ginny you like her before it's too late." Lyra looked at him wide eyed.

"Grandfather, I think you meant Ron." He smiled at her softly before asking.

"Did I?"

Before she could respond, they heard Lucius yell for her. "Lyra! There you are, I knew you were here and — papa. The other guests wondered where you were, it's freezing. Dinners ready, get in." He helped his father get up from the cold bench. Grandfather sneezed and Lyra could've sworn she saw a small spark coming out of his nose. "That's why I told you to stay inside."

"There's no fun with staying inside Lucius," Abraxas countered. Lyra followed the two men inside. The furniture in the drawing room had been pushed up against the wall to make place for a long table filled with different people, some known and unknown to Lyra.

They were the last ones as only two others besides the one for her father were empty, one next to him and the other next to Draco. Once they sat down and had risen their drinks, everyone sat down and started eating.

"I'd rather have some kimchi with this. It's so tasteless," said Abraxas, who was trying to eat his food.

"What's that?" Lyra asked, cutting her meat.

"Lyra if you chopping your meat like that you'll cut yourself. I didn't pay for etiquette school for you to eat like a slummock," Lucius seethed.

"Oh Lucius leave the girl alone, at least she isn't cutting herself with a spoon." Draco, who had been drinking water almost spat it out, as Lyra bursted into a fit of giggles.

"It was a spork," Her father argued.

"If there's one thing I remember well, it has to be that you cut yourself with a spoon at your sixteenth." Lucius turned to his wife for help, to no avail.

"How do you cut yourself with a spoon?" Draco asked, laughing.

Their father, who looked very embarrassed declared the conversation to be over. It didn't stop Abraxas from talking in depth about his son's past. Soon everyone present listened to the first time baby Lucius Malfoy walked and fell into the mud.

"Oh and when Alexandra gave him that little toy wand. He burned himself because he let it outside too long," Many people started laughing as Abraxas went on, "he told his mama that he never wanted to go outside. We went to the fair with Alexandra's children instead, while he stayed with the house elves. If Rodolphus and Rebastian were here right now they would've told you the exact story."

The rest of the evening was filled with many people telling stories about their pasts and their family. Lyra genuinely felt this was the first time that people enjoyed the Malfoy Manor Christmas party. All thanks to her grandfather Abraxas.

🇦 🇺 🇹 🇭 🇴 🇷 🇸  🇳 🇴 🇹 🇪 :

first of all, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES AND 2000 READSS!!!! 🥰🥰 it's the 22nd of december when i'm posting this so a happy early christmas to everyone who celebrates it. and i know it ended on the 18th but a late happy hanukkah to the jews <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.2K 78 57
Ells Malfoy. Sister of Draco Malfoy, daughter of Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. Raised in Malfoy manor thinking she was just a malfoy, and nothing more...
99.6K 2.4K 37
Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy have an odd friendship, not many people understand it but they do. Draco Malfoy wants to stay single for as long as...
624 7 4
EXTREME SMUT!! SEXUAL IMAGES INCLUDED!! please leave comments! With a crazy experience with Draco Malfoy, Hermione's sexual life begins. She learns...
561K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...