Darkest desires

By heylolittaheyy

๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๏ฟฝ... More

i n t r o
b l o n d i e
s t u p i d g i r l
s p i n t h e b o t t l e
l i t t l e s l u t
v e e l a
v i s i t o r
r u m o r
f r e d d i e
d e a t h e a t e r s
s u n n y m o r n i n g
c r y s t a l s
f o r e s t
s t a y
l u n a
e v e r y t h i n g s f i n e
t h e m a l f o y s
p o t i o n s
g e t w e t
f r e d
c e d r i c
r o o m of r e q u i r e m e n t
d r a c o
v e r i t a s e r u m
l i b r a r y
m a r k
a m o r t e n t i a
s n a p e
n e w s
m i s t a k e
d i g g o r y
b a t h
t h e b a l l
b a l l 2
d a y a f t e r
m e r c y
f l e u r s d e a t h
d r a c o
m a n o r
t r a i n
f r a n c e
t o u r
k i l l i n g c u r s e
l a s t k i s s
r i d e h o m e
v o i c e
s n a p e
m y r t l e
w o u n d s
c a l m n e s s
w i f e
t h r e e
t w o
o n e
a l w a y s
e n d
Infoo

m o r n i n g

16.6K 354 613
By heylolittaheyy

Chloé POV
____________

Finally, after a long long time, I woke up with Draco next to me.

When my eyes got used to the light in my room, I saw his handsome face. I leaned over to place a little kiss on his cheek and tried to be as quiet as possible, because I don't want to disrupt his peaceful sleeping.

But as soon as my lips touched his soft skin, his strong arms grabbed me and pulled me closer to his arm body. I giggled and let him squeeze me like a pillow.

"Morning, my darling." He said with his sleepy voice and smiled.

"That rhymed." I giggled.

Although it's February, a fresh layer of snow has fallen on the ground during the night. I have a beautiful view on the white fields from my big window right in front of my bed. I like to lay there and watch the outside, it's magical.

"Aren't you cold?" I asked Draco, because as soon as I touched his chest, I realized he's not wearing any tshirt.

He grabbed my by my waist and pushed my butt towards his lap.

"How can I be cold, miss Delacour, when your presence is hot enough to warm up the whole house?" He said and kissed me on my lips.

Suddenly, his veiny hand found its way into my panties. He started rubbing his fingers against my clit and I arched my back in pleasure.

"I didn't...expect this..." I said and my breath got heavier.

He took my both hands and joined them together above my head. It happened so quick, he casted a spell that tied my hands together against my bed. I was left there laying on my bed, defenseless and vulnerable as ever.

Draco undressed himself (he was wearing only his boxers, so it was pretty quick) and right after he pulled my panties and threw them on the floor. My lady parts are fully revealed now, so I quickly joined my legs together...it's a reflex, I guess.

"Colloportus." He waved his wand on the door and a the door immediately locked itself.

"Oh, still shy, aren't we?" He said when he looked at my legs together, "No need to be. You're mine."

With that being said, he grabbed my legs with his cold hands and spread them wide apart. I can feel his hungry eyes examining my whole body. There's nothing I can do, he's got a full control over my body and somehow, I like it.

He looks like he's enjoying it very much, judging by the smile on his face and sparkles in his pale blue eyes. I'm laying there and wondering what he's gonna do with me.

He took his wand and winked at me with a provocative smile.

A wand?

He placed the tip of his wand on my lips and spread them apart. In the spur of the moment, I though it would be a good idea to lick the tip of his wand with my tongue. So I did and left a wet saliva on it. Draco loves it, I can tell.

He slowly moved his wand down to my chin and made me tilt my head backwards. My throat was free for him, he placed wet kisses on it. Goosebumps immediately appeared on my skin and it shivers with his every kiss. The wand is still pushing onto my chin.

I am longing for him to kiss me on my lips, but he continues moving his want lower and lower down my body, through my belly, leaving wet marks from my saliva in the tip. He stops at my bellybutton and kisses it, too. My abdomen automatically tightens, it's my weak spot.

"Draco..." I though if I said his name, he'd finally kiss me on my mouth.

He didn't. His eyes meet mine for a second and then he continued moving his wand.

It's getting closer and closer by every inch to my pussy. My skin is trembling with expectations and impatience for what's about to come.

When the wand touched my clit, I shivered in pleasure. He slowly rubbed it against my entrance and then glanced at me.

Without hesitation, he slid his wand into me.

"Dra...co..." I moaned and arched my back in pure pleasure. Never in my life have I thought that something like that happens to me.

With every push, he made it go deeper and deeper. His other hand is firmly squeezing my thigh. Of course it's not as good as his dick, but I'm not complaining. The wand has two bumps around it and every time they enter me, they make me moan.

"I can't do this anymore." He said and suddenly pulled out the wand out of me and threw it on the ground.

He grabbed my waist with his both hands and adjusted me to the level of his lap. Then he licked his fingers with his tongue. While did that, he was looking at me with hungry eyes. His wet fingered entered me, made me even more wet than I already was and then he pulled them out.

I know what he's about to do, and I desperately need it. My pussy needs him.

He took his dick and slid into me without any hesitation. I heard a loud moan coming from his mouth, and it made me even more horny. He entered into me with his full size, giving me no time to take it without any pain.

Draco started bumping into me mercilessly. With every thrust, he went ball deep, which made me cuss and moan loud.

Thank god this house has thick walls, otherwise my mother would hear it all.

He's fucking me so hard that not only my legs are shaking, the whole bed is.

He's so fucking attractive like this - sweaty from the sex, hungry after my body and aggressive. His platinum blonde hair got messy, I'd like to grab it and push his head to mine, connecting in a kiss. But my hands are still tied together.

After a while, he changed the position. His head moved closer to me and his body kind of laid on mine, but not fully. Finally, his hand grabbed my throat and choke me until my eyes started to water from the pressure.

He loosened up a bit and his mouth kissed mine. I hungrily welcomed his tongue in my mouth when it entered.

"I love you." He whispered to my ear while fucking me aggressively.

He's thrusting into me so hard and fast, I had to close my eyes to stop them from crying from pleasure. Draco Malfoy has made me cry many times, but the best time is when he does it from pleasure. I'm so proud to have him as my boyfriend.

He's a sex beast, he's kinky and likes to do dark things to me.

"Draco, I'm..." I stuttered.

I feel a heat coming from my legs, that's spreading through my whole body. I knew I'm about to come. My legs started to shake like crazy. I had enough. 

"Chloé..." he moaned my name and cussed right after.

He kept bumping into me from the last bits of his energy.

Draco made me orgasm like never before. I guess the wand and my hands tied made it all better, different, but much better.

"I love you so much." He gasped for breath and collapsed onto the bed.

"Draco?" I mumbled after a few minutes of silence.

"Hm?"

"My hands."

He giggled and untied it with his hands.

"We better hurry up, my mom's probably waiting for us downstairs." I said and got up to dress up.

When I turned to look at Draco, I found him sleeping.

What a morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 725 51
[short series/ completed] "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that to you." He looked up at you, accomplished as his lips twisted upward...
324K 6.4K 27
'๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ. ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?' ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™œ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก...
26.8K 280 51
Draco & Y/n story. A romance between Draco and Y/n (You). You are a 16 years old just moved from Italy at your old Witch school to start a new life...
80K 2K 62
โ€ž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐๏ฟฝ...