Let's all go...Together

By Call_Me_Hanaki

One boy had seen enough.He doesn't want to see his family spiral into insanity and his home become a dangerou... More

1."Come Little Children,I'll Take Thee Away..."
3."I Know a Place We Could Go."
4."The Young Become the Old and Mysteries Do Unfold"
5."I Have Seen a Thousand Things,A Thousand Minds,and What They Bring"
6."Waiting For the Day When Hate is Lost and Love is Found"
7"And I Don't Want the World to See Me,Cause I Don't Think They'd Understand"
8."I'll Come Home to You,No Matter What We Do."
9."Who I Am from the Start,Take Me Home to My Heart"
10."I'll Hold My Breath Till I Can Say the Words I Wanna Say From My Heart."
Epilogue
Its out~!
After story #1:Stars
After story #2:Autumn

2."A Child has Grown,A Dream is Gone,and I have become Comfortably Numb."

3K 113 315
By Call_Me_Hanaki

.............................................

It was a quiet morning.

An unusual quiet morning,he thinks.Wilbur swore he could hear his own footsteps and breathing;The drips of water that fell from the ceiling;and the faint wind howling outside.

Usually,a 'typical' quiet morning could have a sleep-deprived Technoblade sharpening his sword,just by a rock near the entrance to his farm.A 'typical' quiet morning could have Wilbur pacing around the ravine,humming a soft tune as he started plotting his next move,hoping it'll be successful,i,imagining explosions and fire swallow his 'unfinished symphony'.

A 'typical' quiet morning could have Tommy,abruptly woken up and pretty pissed about,grumbling to himself about how stupid this fucking shenanigans is-

Tommy....

That's when the realisation settles in.Where did Tommy go?

Wilbur usually wasn't too worried about Tommy going missing at about 6 in the morning.Maybe the boy went out for some fresh air,or maybe he went off mining for some materials;but the paranoia and those intrusive thoughts in his head told him otherwise.So he looked around Pogtopia,taking in deep breaths,doing everything within him to keep that traitorous idea at bay.

He had spent nearly fifteen minutes when he saw something resting on the chest right next to his bed.Stange,he probably missed it when he woke up.

With slightly shaking hands from the amount of insecurities he held,he picks up the piece of innocent paper.

It's fold was in the shape of a letter.

Wilbur thought it was going to have something along the lines of 'I'm off mining,I'll be back later Wil.' or 'Need air,the ones down here are shitty';something that just screams 'classic Tommy' and would calm his worries.

He opens the letter.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢,𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛.
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐

What?

Wilbur reread those two lines.His eyes must be deceiving him,surely he's just seeing things,right?He's probably still dreaming right now.He moves his fingers to pinch his arm,letting in the painful sting of a reality check.

He read it a third time.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢,𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛.
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐

He sucked in the breath and continued to read.

He swore he could feel his heart cracking and his eyes burning,his once shaking hands began to tremble.The paper slightly crumples at his tight hold,his emotions and paranoia growing stronger with every lines he continued to read.

𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎,𝚆𝚒𝚕.
𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝

𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎.𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝.

𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗-𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐-𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛,𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚒𝚕,𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛?

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚢?

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝙱𝚒𝚐 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛?

𝙸'𝚖 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞,𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚢.

Tear splatters on the paper.He blink once,then twice..

Suddenly,his vision kept blurring as salty tears fell down his cheeks.

Why does it hurt?

The rest of the note just says how Tommy felt during his stay in Pogtopia;he was alone,he was scared,he was loosing his mind too.It says how he was afraid of him,his own big Brother.

The last few lines was what really broke him;

𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎.
𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔,𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝.
𝙰𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝...𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙.
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚕,𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎.
𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍.
𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞...
𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎,𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚢..

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚘;
𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢

"Shit...",he mumbled,pulling up his hand to cover his mouth as sobs escaped his throat.His knees buckled until he fell to the ground,the pebbles and dust scrapes his pants.His hands uncontrollably shakes,emotions whirled within him.

His brother was scared of him...

His baby Brother was a f r a i d of him...

All this time,Wilbur thought Tommy was under a lot of pressure,like Techno!He just wanted to take back what he created,the nation he had build from the ground.He wanted to take back the title of president,take back what belonged to him,take back his home-

"L̶e̶t̶' b̶l̶o̶w̶ t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ m̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶f̶u̶c̶k̶e̶r̶s̶ t̶o̶ s̶m̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶e̶n̶s̶"

He stops and the atmosphere around him froze;thoughts began filling his head like running water.

"T̶h̶a̶t̶ w̶a̶s̶n̶t̶ c̶h̶a̶l̶l̶e̶n̶g̶e̶ i̶t̶s̶ t̶r̶u̶e̶"

"Y̶o̶u̶'l̶l̶ n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ b̶e̶ p̶r̶e̶s̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶ T̶o̶m̶m̶y̶"

He hears the door to his room open loud,slamming onto the rocky walls of the ravine,few dust fell off the ceiling upon impact.Wilbur turns around,wide eyed and teary.

Technoblade stared at him,wide eyed and breathing stuttered.He wasn't wearing his cape nor his crown,so it meant he just woke up.But the expression he wore wasn't the usual bland and empty face;rather,it was shocked and...

Is that fear?

The brunette finally saw the paper in his hand.

Despite the tears and blurred vision,he could somehow make out a few line on Techno's letter;

𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑,𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙,𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙

𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍,𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚎

"Wil...did he...?",Techno asked,the weary echo in his voice was almost absent,but Wilbur could hear it.His face hardens when the latter didn't say anything,only looking away in almost a regretful way;burrowing brows and lips in the a thin line,as if he was trying to shut out any sort of distressed sounds he dared to release.

Techno sucked in a breath,almost shaking his head in denial.He turned around quickly,getting out of the room in a haste.Wilbur didn't acknowledge it,stuck on the ground as he spirals within his mind about how he caused his baby brother to leave,run away from his own famil-

C r a c k

Wilbur got to his feet almost instantly,startled.He left his room,hot on his heels.His vision still blurred and tears still fell down his chin.The letter was still in hand,crumpled as he went out to look what had happened.

Techno was hunched over.One hand held his letter and the other was struck on the rocky wall,cracks were found and a few pebbles fell out of place.His breathing was laboured and frame shaking.Something dripped off of the fist that was still attached to the wall;dark red falls to the ground.

Wilbur finally noticed the little entrances where Techno stood,faded red and soiled rubbled.His heart squeezed in a way that it hurts.

He could hear Tommy saying,"Wilbur,get me out of here!".

He could hear their mocking and amused laughter as they leave the blonde to his own creation,stuck and wedged between the piston and the ground when he attempted to 'decorate' his room.

Didn't...

Tommy said he was claustrophobic,right...?

Was he...?

"We were supposed to take care of him...",Techno muttered under his breath,bring up the letter to read whatever Tommy had written to the older twin."We were s u p p o s e d to protect him,Wil..."

"T-Tech...",he struggled to say,"...Tech,I-"

"Attention all civilians of the SMP."

The two froze as the message reached their ears.

"I ask of you to please head over to the community house.We have an important situation at hand."

There was a pause for a moment.

"Tubbo,Tommy,and Drista had disappeared from the country.Take any notes or letters you had received from any of the three"

Techno stared at Wilbur,startled as he was.They knew Tubbo ran with Tommy,but Drista too?Wasn't she Dream's sibling?The one Tommy talked about?

"Wilbur Soot And Technoblade..."

They tensed when their names were called out by the president of Manburg,like a teacher that had caught two students being troublemakers or a parent that had spotted their children causing chaos.

"Please...come to the community house as well.No harm will come to you or your ally.Just...Just get your asses here please..."

The message stopped,silence loomed over the ravine.

The twins stared at each other,a silent conversation held only between the two.They hesitated,but with the way he addressed it,the way he spoke the missing teens's name.

"Techno...",The half-piglin hybrid's ears shot up,"...Get your cape."

.............................................

Schlatt has never felt this stressed since he began running for president.

Yeah,he should probably stop drinking for a little while.He'll get a heart attack from this much stress the kids had been putting in his chest.

The chaos began just when he woke up from a hangover.It wasn't as bad as all the other ones,he would think,and just went straight to freshening up.Bathe and eat and all that kind of stuff;a daily,normal routine.

So as he began to dress up,he noticed how...quiet the place was.

Usually;his right-hand man,Tubbo,would come to his place for breakfast and discuss the day's plans and projects that needed to be complete.The boy would come either as he changes or when he was in the middle of breakfast.

So he waited patiently,fixing up his tie and and combing his hair back.

It wasn't until he placed down the comb did he notice the neatly folded paper on his desk.He raised a brow,picking up the strange letter.

With care,he opens it,half expecting it was about Manburg.

𝙷𝚒 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝,𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙼𝚛. 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝,𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐.

He stared,dumbfounded as he processed those two lines.

Tubbo...?Leaving?

Schlatt looked around the room,expecting to see the little boy bounce out of a corner saying,'Got ya!',a familiar childish grin plastered on his face.He expected this to be some sort of prank.He knew Tubbo had a bit of a tendency to pull harmless pranks on people,courtesy of Tommy and the ex-president's 'son',Fundy.

But nothing happens.So he turned back his attention to the letter,his guts pulled with dread.

𝙰 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝

𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕

𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚍𝚎

𝚂𝚘 𝙸 𝚛𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚍𝚎

𝙸 𝚛𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢.𝙰𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎.

𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎,𝚠𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎,𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝

𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎,𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚢𝚎𝚝.

He could feel a heavy weight settling on his chest when he read that line.He wasn't sure if it was from the fact he felt hurt that Tubbo doesn't trust him yet,or the fact he knew why he doesn't.

There was a reason he put down the walls.While he voiced out he wanted more space,it wasn't entirely true.

When he heard about Man-'L'Manburg's history,he was both shocked and confused and much more shocked because the land had two..three?...wars that took place.While,yes,there was only one major war,he had to include the minor ones too.

That included the small 'pet war' the teens had...

Teens.

The confused part was simple;Who in the right mind would fucking bring children to war?

He took down the walls because he believed that,while the walls carried happy memories,it had carried many bad ones too.He changed the flag because he believed it was best to move on from the past and heal.As much as he hated hurting the people that were once part of L'Manburg,he wanted them to recover.

Especially the young ones.

God,those kids really need therapy.

Schlatt looked back at the letter,eyes suspiciously burning.

𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑
𝚂𝚘 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚢𝚎
𝙱𝚢𝚎 𝚋𝚢𝚎,𝙼𝚛. 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎...𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛
-𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘 : )

'Classic Tubbo...',he thought,seeing the small smiley face right next to the brunette's name.It made his heart ache though.Did he add that just cause it was something Tubbo would do?

Or did he add that because he wanted to cheer Schlatt up?

The president's breath grew shaky,his grip on the desk tightened;but his grip on the letter didn't,scared and careful as he didn't want to destroy this piece of paper.This piece of paper that a young boy,someone he grew fond of,left for him.

A letter from the young boy he vowed to help.

Moments passed,time flew by,and all he stood there on shaking legs,right in his room,just processing and deciphering;hoping he could find at least any clue where this kid had ran off to-

Frantic knocking at his front door had broken him out of his trance.

He took a stuttering breath and left his room,jogging towards his door as the knocking grew desperate,never ending.The letter was still kept within his hand.

He swung the door open;a green hoodie greeted him.The man before him was panting and gasping,one hand still in the air and curled into a fist for the knocking,the other held a similar paper with lines of words written.His mask was pushed to the side,his green eyes were wide and scared,sweat trickled down his forehead from all the running.

Schlatt swallows the lump in his throat as he calls the admin's name;"Dream?"

Dream sounded like he choked on a sob,his voice wavered,which was so out of character for the admin;

"Schlatt...call a meeting,now."

.............................................

Dream was always tired.

No,scratch that;he was exhausted.

Being a single admin owning a server filled with people has its effects.Now top that off with a nation(that,mind you,had monthly wars that seemed ridiculous),run by an alcoholic,goat president and a Mexican duck for Vice President?Now include the fact you have to watch over your youngest sibling since your parents are still miss-

Wait,something's not right.

That was the first thing Dream noticed as he prepares breakfast,the silence.

No 'Morning Clay' or 'Please don't burn anything' or 'can I go see them again?'.

There's nothing.

He ignored it at first,thinking Drista was still asleep or bounded to her bed.If he was being honest,he wouldn't be surprised if Drista was unusually quiet today.It was his fault.

The argument they had just last night...

It was still fresh in his mind,the yells and the shouts.God,he was stupid.

He had returned to his base after an especially exhausting day,he was in a very bad mood for whatever reason.Drista was inside,writing something in her book,her face looked hard and determined,but he paid no attention to it.

It wasn't until dinner that the chaos erupt.

Drista asked Dream why he allowed wars on his server,when he specifically said that fighting wasn't allowed.At first,Dream shrugged it off,saying he warned them about the fighting and said they ignored it.But the kid kept pushing,saying why he didn't try to get them to their senses.

It was then that Dream started loosing his patience.

The questions turned into a small argument.The next thing he knew they were shouting,throats sore and food forgotten.

The majority of the argument was a blur,but one moment stood out the most;the end.

"Clay,you're the admin of this server!Do something about it,I don't want to loose my friends-"

"God Dammit,Drista!No wonder our relatives left you on my doorstep;you never learn when to shut the fuck up!I'm surprised I still have the audacity to keep you here!If you want to join your so called friends,then go!I'm too tired for this shit."

He would never forget that destroyed look on his little sister's face.

That look that he swore to never see again.Yet there he was,being the very reason why it returned.

When he finally registered what he screamed,it was too late.Drista got to her feet and locked herself in her room.Dream had tried to apologise,saying he was tired and that he didn't mean it and that he really did want his sister with him.

"Leave me alone!"

And that was it.Dream reluctantly left the hall to finish dinner by himself,filled regret and guilt.Drista didn't even get to finish her food...

He sighs,setting the table.He wonders if he should check up on Drista or wait a little longer.Dream did make her favourite breakfast;but he thinks it isn't enough.But it's something,right?

Dream made up his mind and got up from the table.With a deep breath,he made his way towards his sibling's room.

The door had a birch sign on top,' Drista > : ) ' written on it.He nearly snorts,recalling how proud his little sister looked when she finished the sign.

Hesitantly,he knocks.

"Sis?Breakfast is ready..."

There was no response.

"I made your favourite,Dri."

Still no answer.Dream could feel his guts churning with worry and dread.

"I'm sorry about last night...I-I wanted to make it up to you."

No answer.

He sighs,"I'm coming in Dri.Forgive me.".He turns the knob,half surprise it's unlocked.It wasn't common for Drista to lock her bedroom door,purely out of spite and the motive to annoy her big brother.

He peeks into the room as the door creaks open.

The room was empty.

"Drista?",The man called out,worried that he could not see his sister—where was his sister?

The bed was empty and a mess,like someone had struggled with getting out of the covers and had tossed it to the floor.The closet and chests were left open,the majority of the belongings had disappeared into thin air.Drista's mask,which she usually would leave at her desk at night,was missing.

Instead,he found a note in its place.

In a haste,he rushes to the paper,his legs wobbly from the shock from the state of the room.Carefully,he pries it open,hands moving a little too fast that he thought he was going to rip it apart.The words were short,but it held too much meaning.

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘
𝙸 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝
𝙱𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜,𝙸'𝚖 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢,𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚞𝚜𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚜
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚋𝚛𝚘
𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚢
𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚜

-𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊

I fucked up,Dream thinks to himself,his breathing uneven and arms shaking.He didn't mean for any of this to happen.

It wasn't long till he found himself running out of his home,speeding through the SMP.He jumped through plants and stairs,skidded around sharp turns;doing similar parkours as to the ones he does in his monthly Manhunts.

Dream was out of breath and his legs ached from all the running,but the adrenaline rush inside his system.He wasn't sure how long he had ran,but the frantic knocking had woken him up-

Ah...he was the one knocking.

The door opens;a familiar,newly dressed president met his gaze.His eyes were wide and shined,a paper held within the other hand.Schlatt looked startled.

"Dream?"

"Schlatt...call a meeting,now."

.............................................

Everyone gathered around the community house.

They all had similar expressions;sad,surprised,distraught(Niki had started crying when she heard),confused...

However,everyone felt guilty,equally.

Especially the three main men in the room;Wilbur,Schlatt,and Dream.Their notes laid on a table(alongside Techno's),the messages written were exposed for anyone who wishes to learn anything.

Wilbur could feel the stares drill holes onto the back of his head,but it was expected.

After all,these three kids had already spoiled the plans about the detonation of the festival,to which many paled at.

There was a big tension in the air.

That tension was broken by Wilbur himself,who took a massive and strained sigh,"It's all my fault...",he muttered to himself.All eyes turned to him.

Techno nudges his shoulder,"Will-"

"Don't.",many flinched at his hardened voice,"Tech,Don't.Its my fault this happened.I caused this.I planned the bombs,I scared away our baby brother!".Wilbur stepped back,leaning heavily by the wall as he brings up his hands to his face.He missed how many of the crowd were shocked when he said 'our baby brother'.

"Tommy was right,I was going insane I-"

"We're going to find them.",Everyone turned to Schlatt,his face unreadable."Its also my fault,Wilbur.I shouldn't have exiled you both.I just wanted everyone to move on from the trauma,especially the kids."

Niki held her breath,tensing.Fundy spoke then,"So that's why you wanted the walls down..."

Schaltt sighs,"Yes.I should've told you and ask for opinions about it.I was already stressed out and the first instinct was to get rid of anything that could trigger anything bad,like flashbacks or an episode or some shit.".The ram glances over to Wilbur,whose eyes were wide.

"I'm sorry that I exiled you from your own nation.I thought it was the right thing to do;but these notes says otherwise."

Everyone stared,Wilbur looked away,almost guilty.They watched as the man tugs on Techno's cape,the hybrid watched his ally.It was quiet for a moment,before Techno spoke,"Will plans to show you the button room after this."

Schaltt nods,relived;Everyone was—despite the confusion about how Techno knew what Wil wanted him to say—as well.Niki and Fundy neared the man,cautious.Wilbur turned away from them,tears swelled his eyes.When he saw how the two opened their arms,feeling that bittersweet churn in his guts,he couldn't help but throw himself into their open embrace,the tears finally slipping from his cheeks.

"It's going to be ok,Will.We'll find him,we'll help you,it's going to be fine.",the woman mutters,repeating it like a mantra as Wilbur apologises once again.

"How are we gonna find them?",A young boy in a purple hoodie,Purpled,asked.He places his hand on one of the notes,skimming its contents.He couldn't help but think these people who were nearly the same age as him had the guts to run like that.

He always knew they were much braver than him.

"Dream.You're the admin.Surely you can locate them!",George,one of the members of the DreamTeam,says.

Another with a Bandana wrapped around his forehead,Sapnap,added,"Yeah,dude.Didn't you tried that when Drista got lost in that forest once?"

Dream was silent,staring blankly at his hand;the other held his familiar green and white communicator.A friendly demon,Badboyhalo,also referred as Bad,softly speaks to him,"Is everything ok?"

The man in the green hoodie shakes his head,almost in denial.He mutters something under his breath,it was so quiet that some didn't even notice he spoke."What was that,Dream?"

"I can't...",he whispers,but many heard,"..I can't find them—how can I not find them?This should be easy where-"

"Wait,What do you mean you can't find them?",The Vice President,Quackity,asked in a panicked voice,"You're the admin!Have you tried contacting them!?What about-"

"I DID!",Dream's voice rises,making Bad take a step back from the shock."Their communicators are missing!I cannot locate any of their fucking communicators nor could I contact it!I tried!It wouldn't send-"

Wilbur rushed to Dream,"What do you mean!?",he says as he grasps the other's shoulders tight,ignoring how the others tried to pry him away.

"The messages just wouldn't send.It would always say that the person I tried to contact doesn't exist in this server and I don't know why!",Dream nearly yells,tears pricking his eyes.

Wilbur didn't believe him,he couldn't.He grabbed his own communicator,a pale yellow with a guitar sticker,and frantically tried to send a message to either Tommy and Tubbo.His thumbs fumbled about on the keyboard.

*Your message wasn't sent due to an error*
*This user doesn't exist in this server.*
*Please try again later*

He stared.

No...

He tries again and again,just to get the exact same message.Wilbur could tell others were also attempting,judging by the gasps and the few whimpers that came from the crowd.He ignored it,desperately trying to reach out to his little brother.

He's still here.He didn't leave the server.He didn't die.There isn't a message saying he left or die.He's still here.Tommy is still he-

"Wilbur.".

Rough hands clasped his own.Wilbur looked up to meet his twin's eyes,hard but almost grieving."T-Tech...",he mumbled,his head hung low.He didn't realise the arms that enveloped him,it was warm and safe.Almost the same one to how their father would hug them.

"We were suppose to protect him Tech.We were his brothers,how could we let this happen?He trusted us.He trusted me.",The brunette practically utters into his twin's chest,tears spilling.

Techno could feel the eyes drill a hole into his skull.He sighs,before he began to explain,"Me and Wilbur are twins,with me being older by two minutes.Tommy is our baby brother.All of us are adopted.Thats all I'm gonna give you."

"A-ah...that explains things...",Quackity comments,rubbing the nip of his neck.

"Guys...",a young man with a cool coloured hoodie,Karl,spoke out,his eyes glued to the letters,"...What did Tommy mean by 'I'm getting help?"

"Don't know."Schaltt says,skimming the papers alongside Karl."Maybe it's a person?Someone he knows?Whatever it is,he seemed confident about it-"

Suddenly,their communicators lets out a 'ping!'

Even with a glance,they could see the message.Wilbur and Tecnho didn't check theirs,as the latter needed to comfort the former.But the hybrid could see and sense the confusion within the crowd.

It was Sapnap who voiced the confusion;

"Who the hell is Philza?"

The two jolts and tensed.Wilbur grabbed his communicator,along with Techno.

"𝗣𝗵𝟭𝗹𝘇𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗿"

Everyone watched as the two looked surprised and shocked and...was that relief or guilt?

It could be a mix of both.

Suddenly;the twins,now that everyone knows,bursted out the door.Followed by the rest in pursuit.They were stopped midway when they saw a figure in the sky,flying.

His wings were large and angel-like,coloured in grey.They could see his robes of green and bucket-like hat with green and white stripes as it's design.It wasn't until the figure lands on the ground did they see his features.Light blonde hair and blue eyes.He wore a wristband with the familiar 'hardcore' heart.

Wilbur and Tecnho stared at the man,their frames trembling.Was this what Tommy meant when he said he'd send in help?

Their questions were answered when the man spoke;

"Boys,where's Tommy?"

It was Wilbur who broke down first,rushing into the man's arms as he practically yelled,"DAD!ITS MY FAULT! ITS ALL MY FAULT!",as he collapses,tears streaming down as sobs wrecked his body.Eyes grew wide and a few flinched when they realised that this man was their father.

"Phil..."Techno calls,his hands curled into a fist.

This man,Phil,who was cradling his second son,opens his other arm as an invite for his eldest,his wing following the motion.Techno reluctantly joined in,purely because he misses his dad's comforting hugs.When the hybrid was cradled as well,the wings closed in on them, as if it was shielding them from the world.

Maybe they were.

"I got Tommy's letter and got here as fast as I could.But Wil...Tech...",he broke off from the hug.His heart squeezed in pain just seeing his twins like this,crying and regretful,"...What did your brother mean when he said 'I'm tired of war' ?"

This caused Wilbur to sob again and Techno to look away,his hands still curled into a tight fist that Phil swore something dark seeped out from the palms.Neither of them answered his question,causing a deep,dreaded feeling to plummet down his stomach.

Phil noticed a man with horns and a suit walk up to them,a similar expression adorned his face.The man sighs,"My name is Jschlatt,president of Manburg.You must be Philza."

The blonde nods,keeping his sons close,"Yes that is me.But...",he glances at Wilbur,who buried his face on Phil's shoulder,"...I thought Wilbur was President.And the place is called L'Manburg...right?"

Schaltt nods,solemnly,"Well then,Philza...it seems that you still haven't heard the full story."

.............................................

Some clarifications:
-while yes,Fundy and Tubbo brought down the walls,Wilbur saw tears and the saddened expression Fundy had when he had to do the deed,making him have a least little hope for his 'son'

-Fundy didn't burn down the flag,instead it was struck by lightning that caused it to burn.(Please,let me do this-)

-Schlatt is a good dude here and lots of the people in the White House saw it,though they were still skeptical.

-When Tommy said 'You're not my big brother anymore',the others thought he meant that Wilbur wasn't the same person anymore(Which he kinda is in a way?),not knowing he really was his brother until Techno explained it.

-I forgot to explain this in the last chapter,but the way death works in this fic is different from canon.If you die from small and easy death(like fall damage or mob attacks),your chances to respawn increases.But if you die from big deaths(via suicide/murder/attacks from other players/etc.),your chances to respawn decreases.
Basically,if u want to die,you die.If you didn't want to die,but you were killed,you have a 50/50 chance of reviving.If you died on accident,you'll be fine(most of the time)
Kinda similar to Canon except you don't have three lives,it just depends on luck or something.

(If there's anything else I need to clarify,feel free to comment!)

Anyways yes,enjoy this : )
I kinda teared up a little ngl
I also like the idea of winged Philza in the smp,along with winged Quackity cause...he a duck-
Lmao
If I made any mistakes,please feel free to point it out : )
Sneak peak about the next chapter;
What the runaway trio is up to along with a few little twist : )

Hope you have a wonderful day/night!
Happy holidays!
-Hanaki

EDITED  AND UPDATED ON 5/28/21

For those who couldn't read the ones with fonts;

The first two lines says the same thing;
"I'm sorry,Wilbur.
But I'm leaving"

Wilbur's note(third and fourth paragraph);

"I can't watch you and Techno destroy what we used to call home,Wil.
I can't.
I'm taking Tubbo with me.That way he can't say the activation code or some shit.
You're going in-fucking-sane Wilbur,I can't handle that.
I'm scared Wil,where's my big brother?
Where's my Wilby?
What did you do to my big brother?
I'm fucking scared of you,you're not my Wilby."

"I couldn't take this shit anymore.
I don't know if I'll come back,most likely not.
At least...for a very long time.
I'm sending in help.
Forgive me Wil,but I don't think I can help you anymore.
I hope you'll understand and see this fucking madness you have caused.
I love you...
Goodbye Wilby.
Your little bro,
Tommy."

Techno's note;

"Tech,please take care of Wilbur for me.
Don't fuck anything up,I'm sending in help.
Forgive me for being a coward,Techie."

Schlatt's note;

"Hi Schlatt,this is Tubbo.
Sorry Mr. President,But I'm leaving."

"A lot of things happened and I don't like it.
Tommy told me Wilbur's going to blow the place up during the festival.
I have the detonation code
So I ran away so he couldn't hear the code
I ran with Tommy.At least I'm not alone.
I just want some peace,we just want some peace.
Please leave our friends alone,Schlatt.
You're really nice,but I don't know if I should trust you yet."

"I can't say much
So I guess this is where I say bye
Bye bye Mr.President.
Please...no more war.
-Tubbo : )

Dream's note;

"You wouldn't listen to me
But I'll still listen to you
I did what you ask me to do
I left
By the time you're reading this,I'm long gone
I know you were tired yesterday,and that I knew better than to push your buttons
But what you're doing isn't right
I still love you big bro
I hope you understand what i've been trying to tell you
Goodbye Clay
Good luck with all these wars"

"Your sister,
Drista."

The last line reads;
" 'Ph1lza' has joined the game."

Feel free to comment on any mistakes.
: )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 2.7K 43
BOOK TWO PRIME GODS AU READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES FIRST! (A Friend From Another Life too, but it's not required.) (Y/N), and some...
63.9K 1.9K 17
RE-WHRITE ON MY PAGE This fanfic is about Tommys life after exile and how much he suffers from the trauma Dream caused him by emotionally manipulatin...
201K 8.8K 25
Regret buried itself deep into the pit of my stomach as he leaned close, his breath fanning against my ear as his grip on me tightened, "Blood for th...
60.4K 1.9K 11
(This is book one) This is a story about a beloved royal family who chose to foster a child, who knew that the child that got adopted would become t...