Only You♥️

By _writer__90

COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart ... More

INTRODUCTION
Why is she doing it?
Is he stupid?
I left her!
So I finally get to see Mr. Singhania!
Get your mind off her!
So he remembers,huh!
What is this supposed to mean?
What the fuck does he want?
Why would he be jealous?
I wish It was that easy!
My heart just flipped!
And the same smile!
Can he not shut up?
I don't want her to go!
Aaawwwwweeeee!
Thanks Dad!
Such a baby!
Get off me!
Just stay away from him!
So fucking addicting!
I fell for him!
Damn you, Avni!
Why me?
Adoring her!
Stop doing these things to me!
I hope too!
I would love that!
I have a plan!
I am not hallucinating!
Stop with that fluttering!
What a sight to watch!
And that did wonders!
She blushes a lot!
What the fuck?
Stop with that flirting!
Now what?
Only you!
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Not that face!

16.5K 960 37
By _writer__90

Veer Singhania

Phew!
Thank god!
I just talked to the Delhi client and he has agreed to come here for the meeting.

He is such a pain!

But ofcourse I am Veer Singhania!
I can make anything happen.

Except for one thing!

Convincing Avni! She would be on leave tomorrow and the meeting is tomorrow.
I need her to be with me there.
I can't appoint someone new, because it is a very short notice and also she is well aware of the Delhi project.
I just groaned and got up from my seat.

I entered Avni's cabin and it was empty.
I frowned.

Maybe in Raghav's cabin.

I entered Raghav's cabin and there she was tying his tie.

God! This frustrates me to hell!

I cleared my throat and both of them looked at me.
Avni again went back to the tie.

Huh? How dare she ignore me?

"Morning Veer!" Raghav said and Avni stepped away after tightening his tie.

"I need your assistant." I said to him.

"What for Mr. Singhania?" She asked picking up a few files from the table.

"Tomorrow we have a meeting with the Delhi Clients. I need to crack the deal no matter what. So I need you to study the project and help me with the presentation." I said to her.

"Okay! I'll be there in 15 minutes in your cabin. I need to finish some work over here." She said and went away.

I looked at her wide eyed.

She Agreed? Just like that?

"Why are you shocked?" Raghav asked chuckling.

"I thought she would agree after bashing atleast 5 things against my head." I said chuckling.

"It is strange how you are totally diffrent with her. I mean she ignores you, curses you, then too you are civil with her. If it was not Avni then she would have been out of the company right now." He said shrugging.

"Because you very well know she means a lot to me!" I said and sat on his chair.

"Then why did you leave her? I mean I don't know any of her personal issues but I know for a fact that she has no one except the 2 friends of hers. That means she had noone in Mumbai too." He said taking another chair.

"I regret it Raghav. I really do. But she is too stubborn to listen to me now." I said playing with the paperweight.

Well! You were stubborn too when she wanted you to listen.

"And I don't blame her. She is always had trust issues. But then too trusted me with everything she had. And I broke it in million pieces." I said remembering the day she was soo fragile in my arms.

Flashback

The whole day Avni did not come to my apartment.

What's wrong with her?

I entered her apartment and searched for her everywhere but she was nowhere.
Then I heard sobbing voice from the balcony.
I opened the curtains and saw her sitting with a photo held close to her chest and was sobbing really hard.

I hurried towards her.
"Avni what's wrong?" I asked her kneeling before her.
She just nodded her head in negative. I hugged her to comfort her. But her tears were flowing non stop.

I was stroking her hair.
"Avni, tell me what's wrong. You know I hate seeing you cry!" I said to her. Her head pressed in the crook of my neck.
She just seperated herself from me and said "please don't ever leave me like they did." Pointing to the photo of her parents.

"Noo.. Why would I? You know how much I love your coffee.How can I leave you?" I said trying to lit up her mood.

She smacked my chest and said "Such a jerk!" And we just laughed together after that.

Flashback ends

I wish I could change things!

Raghav snapped his fingers before me.
"Veer! Where are you lost?" He asked me.

"Nothing just thinking about something. I'll leave." I said and left for my cabin.

We were working on the presentation when suddenly my cabin door burst open and Trisha entered.

"Trisha this isn't your fathers cabin to enter however & whenever you please." I said angrily.

"I am here to ask you for the last time. Will you give me a chance or not?" She said coming towards me.

"No... And please leave!" I said again focusing on the presentation.

"Fine! You've asked for it. Now get ready for what is coming your way!" She stomped away!

I just rolled my eyes at looked at me Avni.
She was sitting there with a confused expression on her face.
"What was that?" She asked.

"She wants us to get back again." I said to her running hands through my hair frustratingly.

"I never knew you guys broke up." She said shrugging and tried to hide her smile.

"Why are you hiding that smile?" I asked her narrowing my eyes.
"Maybe because I am happy!" She said now giving a full blown smile.

Similing at me! That is new!

"And why is that?" I asked supressing my own smile.

"Maybe because you guys broke up. Now get back to work. What kind of a boss are you huh? Chit chatting with your employees when you have soo much work to finish." She said and again burried her head in the file.

Brat!

She was making this irritating noise by spinning the chair and I told her twice to stop doing it.
But ofcourse she won't budge.

Ughhhhh!
"Stop irritating me will you?" I asked glaring at her.

"Nope... You know how much I love to irritat— she stopped mid sentence when she realised what was she going to say.

And her eyes went wide.
"Umm... Sorry! I just got carried away." She said & continued working.
.
.
.
We got caught up and it was too late so we left together.
When I was driving suddenly Avni said "Stop... stop.. stop!"

"What's wrong?" I asked pulling over to the left.

"I need ice- cream!" She said pointing towards a local ice cream vendor.

I just shook my head at her and gave her a Are-you-serious-look.

"No you are not having it. It's cold out there & you would start sneezing tomorrow!" I said making a very stern face.

"So? You aren't my father! I am going." She said and tried to open the door but ofcourse I was smart enough to lock it.

"I am craving for it!" She said making the same puppy dog eyes which I could never resist.

Not that face!

"Only if you agree to talk to me after having that ice cream." I said shrugging.

I wanted to talk to her really. I know she is mad at me but I've missed her alot and I can't take this her being mad at me.

Says the one who met her after 4 years!

Whatever! Atleast I wanna try!
"We are talking." She said & shrugged.

"The actual talk. So that you stop pretending that you don't know me. Because I don't know about you but I hate seeing you mad at me." I said in one breath turning towards her.

"Oh.. so after 4 years you remember? I know I was not your girlfriend so for you it may sound absurd. But you know that is how I am. I was just soo used to having you around me that when suddenly you left my life became meaningless. I had no one to irritate, no one put sense in. There was no one in whose arms I would go running back to after having a bad day.
I — I interrupted her saying
"I'll bring you your ice cream then we can continue this." I said to her smiling.

You have no idea how empty my life was without you!

She just scowled and looked away.

I went towards the ice cream vendor and brought her favourite flavour.

I knocked on her side of the window and she looked at me questioningly.

I just gestured her to come out of the car and she did.
I handed her cone & locked the car.

"You remembered?" She muttered under her breath.

I kept a hand on her shoulder and we started taking a stroll towards the nearby park.

"I still remember your favourite ice cream flavour. I still remember how you hate when things are kept unorganized. I still remember how — she interrupted me
by showing her hand signalling me to stop.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked irritated.

"Because I want my Avni back. And now don't interrupt me. I tried calling you a numerous times after 6 months or so but your phone was not reachable. I couldn't do anything because my brother & sister-in-law passed away in a plane crash and I had numerous responsibilities here. I just couldn't come rushing to you over there. I tried soo many times but couldn't reach you." I said expecting her to show some emotion atleast. But she was standing there with the same blank look.

"I've missed you all these years! You don't know how badly I wanted you to be there with me when I got the business man of the year award. I've wanted you to be me with me in each & every achievement of mine." I said to her and she shifted closer to me and kept her head on my shoulder while walking.

"I am proud of whatever you have become Veer. But you should realise we can't go back to being the same old friends that we were." She said and chuckled.

"We can't go back to how things were; How you thought they were. All we have is now." She continued.

"I want to. Why can't we? I have every luxury with me now but still I miss the one person who used to irritate the fuck out of me." I said pulling her more closer.

It seems like the old days when we used to randomly walk on the footpaths with her head on my shoulder and my hand on her shoulder.

"We'll see!" She said and turned around to start walking towards the car again.
I held her wrist and pulled her towards me.

"Why are you this stubborn?" I asked her irritated.

What is her problem?
Do I not mean anything to her?

"Because we can't! Do you know how absurd it will be, If you get married tomorrow but you will be addicted to my coffee. If you forget to have to have your lunch I can't feed you while you furiously type emails! When you are in stress and you want to keep your head on my lap and sleep. You can't do all of that now! This is the reason we can't go back to where we were. We can be friends yes! But can't go back!" She said and stomped away towards my car.

Who said  anything about getting married?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 34.1K 43
Completed ✅ #1 in break up on 14/11/21 Vihaan Roy "Everything in life should be planned so you do the right thing at the right time and right place...
31.8K 2.9K 29
~Book 1 of Hidden Love Series~ "If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I...
2.6M 153K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
74.4K 3.6K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...