π’―π“‡π‘œπ“…π’½π“Ž 𝒲𝒾𝒻𝑒

By blackgirlwhoreads

[UNEDITED] "So the basis of the arrangement is I will pay for your last three years of medical school, pay yo... More

Cast
Capitulo 1
Capitulo 2
Capitulo 3
Capitulo 4
Capitulo 5
Capitulo 6
Capitulo 7
Capitulo 8
Capitulo 9
Capitulo 10
Capitulo 11
Capitulo 12
Capitulo 12.5
Capitulo 13
Capitulo 14
Capitulo 15
Capitulo 16
Capitulo 17
Capitulo 18
Capitulo 20
Capitulo 21
Capitulo 22
Capitulo 23
Capitulo 24
Capitulo 25
Capitulo 26
Capitulo 27
New Visuals
Capitulo 28
Capitulo 29
Capitulo 30
Capitulo 31
Capitulo 32
Capitulo 33
Capitulo 34
Capitulo 35
Capitulo 36
Capitulo 37
-Penthouse-
Capitulo 38
Capitulo 39
Capitulo 40
Capitulo 41
Capitulo 42
Capitulo 43
Capitulo 44
Capitulo 45
Capitulo 46
Capitulo 47
Capitulo 48
Capitulo 49
Capitulo 50
Capitulo 51
Capitulo 52
Capitulo 53
Capitulo 54
Capitulo 55
Capitulo 56
Capitulo 57
Capitulo 58
Capitulo 59
Capitulo 60
Capitulo 61
Capitulo 62
Capitulo 63
Capitulo 64
Capitulo 65
Capitulo 66
Capitulo 67
Capitulo 68
Capitulo 69
Capitulo 70

Capitulo 19

12K 500 150
By blackgirlwhoreads

Lennox POV

On a scale of one to ten... I'm at a twelve. I'm faded as fuck. I'm pretty sure those white boys were spiking these drinks with more than just liquor. Because shit. I'm fucked up, and sure I've been drunk before like in undergrad but nothing like this.

It's not just me either.

Ayah is running around throwing ones even though at the time no one is dancing, Gia was fixing this girl's weave cause her tracks were showing. Which would have been fine if she had not been a stranger and if the poor girl wasn't wearing clip-ins! As soon as Gia touched her hair , it slid right on out. She was so embarrassed. All Gia said was to use glue next time and that's when I had the epiphany. We're all high. Interestingly enough, the guys are all sober. Or at least they appear to be sober compared to how out of it we are.

"Oh my godddd Lennox! They're playing our song!" Gia screeched running over to me, screeching loudly. Our song being Dip It Low by Christina Milian.

I used to cheer and dance, basically all the way through Undergrad. When Gia caught wind of my past life she begged me to teach her a routine, so that's the one I taught her. It's a cute little bit to do in the clubs or at parties, a sure fire crowd pleaser. There are always those girls who have to do the damn most and show everyone else up, and we're those girls.

"We gotta do it, we gotta do it." Before I even had the chance to utter a response, Gia had decided for me. Grabbing my arm and dragging me to the karaoke stage that sat perched below the DJ booth.

If I was not heavily inebriated I probably wouldn't have indulged her, considering that this is technically work for Beckham and I should at least try to behave in a semi-professional manner regardless of the actions of others. However, we've already established that I'm on one, a strong one.

So just to clarify; I got my ass up on that stage to relive my glory days with my best friend. Drunk and in six-inch stilettos at that, but our impaired state did not stop us from murdering that choreo. Okay!

It didn't take long for the eyes of the entire club to fall on us, cheering us on as we danced to beat. Being a performer at heart it didn't take long for me to fall back into routine, feeding off the energy of the crowd as I flipped my hair and rolled my hips. Beckham and his associates whom were perched in VIP paused the conversation they were having asp turning their attention to the stage. The group of hormonal men beginning to hoot and holler.

I strut back over to where everyone was, the boys still cheering like a bunch of college students at a football game. Beckham stared at me biting his lip before grabbing my arm, pulling me down into his lap. He wrapped his strong muscular arms around my waist. He did that for two purposes, one: because of the way the way everyone was still carrying on about how sexy the performance was and I think he's feeling possessive. Two: because he was obviously turned on. I could feel it. I mean that literally.

"I never knew that you could dance.. I mean you're a good dancer but I wasn't expecting that." Beckham whispered in my ear.

"I used to dance. Really dance like ballet and shit." I joked letting out a small laugh, "But also there's a lot you don't know about me." I reminded him. We don't have a conventional relationship, we don't know the details about each other's lives that partners should be familiar with.

He tucked his lip between his teeth before nodding his head. I could feel his warm breath tickling my neck as he wanted to make sure I could hear him over the blasting music. "You're right. We'll have to change that won't we." He rubbed his hand up and down my thigh.

I resisted the urge to move though I could feel Beckham's very large erection pressing against my ass. I let out a shaky breath as his lips found their way to the crook of my neck. So many emotions overwhelmed me in this moment, the most consuming being desire, drunkenness and frustration. I promised myself I wouldn't sleep with him, but that was also before I knew what Beckham was working with. Plus I'm in rare form tonight since I'm 90% sure I'm on percs. It's percs or ecstasy. Not totally sure which. I feel like I should I'm a medical student for fuck's sake. Regardless, Beckham and I are fucking tonight. That's what important, that's what I decided in this moment in time.

Deciding to vocalize my desires, I grabbed Beckham's chin, staring into his sultry blue eyes. "I want you." My voice came out barely above a whisper but I knew he heard me, I could tell by the way his eyes darkened.

To my surprise he shook his head, lifting me off of his lap. "Mmm... You're not acting like yourself tonight. Maybe we should get you home."

I scoffed,  "I may be drunk but I'm not stupid. I know what I'm saying. Look, I'll be in the bathroom. You can come join me or I can find someone who's more attuned to give me what I want." I grabbed my purse that was previously sitting next to him on the couch, stalking out of the room.

If there's one thing everyone knows about me, it's that I'm strong willed. The fact that Beckham is attempting to imply that I don't really want to sleep with him is just fucking stupid. I want to sleep with him. Not because I love him or feel emotionally connected to him, but because I'm horny and he's the closet and safest dick in my current vicinity. This is a matter of proximity and nothing more. It's not that fucking complicated. Of course he had to go and make it complicated. He's been begging for it this entire time, now in this fleeting moment where I actually want it he says no? It's fine though, there's always someone else willing to do what another won't. It's truly his loss. I made my way to the bathroom anyways, needing to freshen up before I leave to see Malakai. If Beckham won't give me what I want he definitely will, he doesn't disappoint.

I walked into the empty bathroom, there's no one here but us since this is technically an after-hours event. Setting my hoe-bag on the side of the sink as I glanced over my appearance in the mirror. My eyes were a little glazed but aside from that, I still looked good. I pulled my Fenty Gloss Bomb out of my purse, applying a fresh coat to my lips as Beckham bursts through the door.

I glanced at him in the reflection of the mirror, "That was extremely dramatic for absolutely no reason." I shook my head returning the lip gloss back to my bag.

"Shut the fuck up." He responded curtly, spinning me around to face him. He cupped my face in his hands bringing my lips towards his but I placed my hand in between us, stopping him.

"Uh Uh. Ground rules; I'm all for kinky sex, but you do too much. We both know what I'm talking about and I'm not tolerating that." I stared at him seriously as he nodded his head in understanding.

"Is that all?" He awaited my response, to which I said nothing else.

Beckham crashed his lips on to mine, pressing his erection against my center. The thin fabric of my dress hardly acting as a barrier, I could feel all of him. Immediately I lifted my hips up grinding on him in return, kissing him back hungrily. He wasted no time cupping his hands underneath my thighs and effortlessly lifting me into the air. He backed me up against the nearest wall, now only using one hand to support me as the other found it's way underneath my dress.

Our lips remain connected, my tongue explored every inch of Beckham's warm mouth. He tasted of the Rémy Martin he had previously been sipping on which made the kiss even more erotic to me. I eagerly sucked on his tongue and the moan Beckham let out into my mouth almost triggered an orgasm right then and there. He tugged roughly on my thong until the fabric snapped, the elastic slapping against my skin as he ripped the piece of fabric off me.

"Fuck you're drenched.." He mumbled against my lips, as he ran one his long fingers up and down my slit. He withdrew his hand from me, digging into his pocket. He wasted no time, freeing his dick from the confinements of his clothing, rolling the condom on to it. "Last chance, are you sure you want to do this?"

Our foreheads were pressed together as he stared into my eyes, searching for any apprehension. There wasn't any. "Fuck me already."

He didn't need to be told twice, the words has barely fallen from my lips before he roughly pushed himself inside of me. My head fell to his shoulder as I screamed, he's so large it felt as if I was being ripped in two. It wasn't even his length that had taken me by surprise it was his girth.

"Are you okay?" Concern flooded his eyes, as I nodded my head. It hurt but it was a good kind of pain. As quickly as concern had filled him, it left him.

Beckham shoved himself inside of me to the hilt in one swift thrust. If he wasn't holding me up, I probably would've fallen over.

"How's that feel babygirl?" My head was spinning, I opened my mouth to respond but no words came out, just whimpered moans. He tangled a hand in my hair roughly pulling my head back. He's lucky it's straightened otherwise that hand would be stuck. "Answer me!" It wasn't a request anymore it was a demand.

My brain still lacked the capacity to form a coherent sentence. Shit, I felt like I could barely even breathe. Beckham glanced over my current state letting out a small chuckle.

"Look at me." He commanded pounding into me hard and fast, I was so overwhelmed I could barely even open my eyes let alone lift up my head.

Beckham roughly slapped my clit, "Look at me, Lennox." The action turned me on more than I expected it to, and the rasp in his voice dropped when it dropped an octave so confident, demanding.

Sex with Beckham was so different. He fucked me like he hated me, which is fitting considering our relationship. It was raw and animalistic. For some reason I found the entire ordeal to be intoxicating. 

I couldn't find it within myself to argue as Beckham pressed himself deeper inside of me cause my toes to curl and my heart to palpitate. I think he's trying to kill me, like he's actually trying to fuck me into a heart attack.

I forced myself to try and lift my head up, looking at Beckham. Small beads of sweat lay on his forehead as he bit his lip gazing at me intensely. "You like this shit huh? You like being fucked like a whore?" His tone was sensual and husky, but the words that just came out of his mouth were not lost on me.

Is he out of his damn mind?

I brought my hand across his face, smacking him hard. His face whipped to the side as his jaw clenched. Too bad, I gave him forewarning. He can be upset if he wants to be.

I had entirely misinterpreted his body language. Beckham wasn't upset with me for slapping him if anything he was all the more turned on. He thrusts himself even deeper inside of wrapping his large hand around my throat as he kissed me. This kiss was softer, sweeter, and it caused my head to spin as it was juxtaposed with Beckham slamming against my g-spot. With every thrust he pushed himself balls deep, I could feel them slapping against my ass. My eyes rolled back into my head as my back arched off of the wall. My orgasm hit me like a tidal wave, my entire body shook and it felt like the room was spinning as I let out a scream so loud that it made my voice crackle and my throat sore.

"OH FUCK!"

Beckham wasn't far behind me as my walls clenched tightly around his massive dick, I could feel him unload into the condom. Letting out a long moan into my ear.

I could feel pieces of my hair sticking to my now damp face, he most definitely sweat out my press. Beckham pulled out of me and I leaned my head back against his shoulder. "That was amazing." I admitted breathlessly.

He let out a dark chuckle, setting me down on my wobbly legs. He disposed of the used condom, grabbing a new one from the pocket of his discarded jeans. "Baby girl, that was a warm-up." He whispered in my ear before he spun me around so my chest was pressed against the wall. "I'm not done yet." I didn't even have the chance to object before he slammed into me from behind.

I thought about what just transpired as Beckham carried me out to the car bridal-style, his jacket draped over my legs. He absolutely fucked me up... In the best way possible.

If Malakai had me dickmatized, then Beckham had the potential to turn me into a full-blown crackhead. I paused for a second, the two aren't really comparable because they're entirely different in bed. Malakai is a generous lover, always puts my needs above his own and I swear he's memorized my body as if it was his own. He's the kind of guy who fucks you so good, you start contemplating marriage.

Beckham is the exact opposite, he's selfish and brash. It was obvious that my pleasure was secondary to his own, but that didn't make the experience any less enjoyable. And that's terrifying, that's the kind of dick that makes you go crazy. That is probably why that stupid little girl agreed to suck his dick in the middle of the apartment, she was in too deep and desperate. Feigning to be more specific.

I may have made a mistake. The realization suddenly dawned on me. Things were already complicated enough between Beckham and I, sex would only further complicate them. What are the chances this was a one time thing? It has to be a one time thing.
But my brain didn't have the energy to focus on that for too long between my sex haze, and controlled substance haze. Just as quickly as those thoughts were coursing through my mind, they dissipated and were replaced by nothingness as I drifted off to sleep.

Wellppppp it was the moment everyone was waiting for and it finally happened. Child the drama that is going to ensue because of this. I'm not even gonna lie, I'm so excited. I can't wait I really can't.
Also in case it wasn't clear Beckham is a big freak so prepare yourselves for that. But Lennox has her own fair share of tricks up her sleeve. She was an escort after all lol.
~Lee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 106K 65
❝ I don't have time to waste thinking about a boy who will only destroy my future,❞ I say getting closer to him with every word, maybe a little too c...
2.3M 17.4K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
69.3K 3.4K 29
After giving up the love of his life, David Morris had closed of the idea of ever falling in love again, that is until he met Monique. She reminded h...
4.9K 203 92
Get ready to dive into the captivating story of teenage couples as they navigate the treacherous waters of high school and strive to make their relat...