The Vampire's Bride

由 GoingCrazyX6

Cora Davis is a human born of two werewolves. She doesn't have the werewolf gene. She has a twin sister and a... 更多

💥🤚⚠️Copyright⚠️🤚💥
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Authors Note

Chapter 35

357 15 0
由 GoingCrazyX6

My back hits the door as Ash attaches his lips to mine. I moan at the taste of him as he shoves his tongue between my closed lips.

Goddess I missed him. His taste, his scent, his touch, his comfort and security. His love and passion. I missed him.

I pull his shirt over his head, breaking our heated kiss. He rips my dress off me. Literally. As he tears my panties off next I unbutton his jeans and he let's them fall to the floor. Before I can slide his boxers down he grips the back of my thighs and hoists me up onto his waist. I can feel his erection against my core.

He reattaches his mouth to mine as he lifts me a little higher onto his hips. He uses one hand to slide his boxers down enough to expose his hard cock. I moan loudly as he lowers me onto him. Sliding all the way inside me.

"Fuck baby. I missed you." He groans as he starts to pump in and out of me hard and fast. My head falls back against the door as my ass slams against it from his pace.

Within minutes I come completely undone in his arms. Seconds later he follows me into oblivion. Sex was always fulfilling with him but one time was never enough.

He gently pulls out of me and lowers me to the floor. "Take a shower with me?"

"Sounds like heaven."

We spend a while in there. Taking our time cleaning each other and playing around. We both didn't speak much. Just absorbing in each others presence. Loving and taking care of each other. I could feel he really needed this as much as I did.

When he got inside that room and seen me surround he was scared. When he seen that giant warrior throw me in the air and me slam into the wall the way I did he feared for my life. He feared he wasn't going to make it to me in time and would lose me forever.

He wasn't ready to talk about it and that's okay. Touch can reassure a person better than words ever could. He needed this right now so that's what I would give him and when he was ready to talk about it then we'll do that as well.

When we get out of the shower Ash helps me dry off. He takes his time and I do the same for him after he's done. Admiring his body as I do so.

He had a mouth watering body. Fit with delicious muscles everywhere. I don't think there was a part of him I didn't like or find attractive. He was just plain yumminess.

We get dressed together in the closet. I threw on one of his tshirts and a pair of my sweatpants. Though I put his shirt on for myself so I can be surrounded by his delicious rainforest scent, I think it made him feel better with me wearing it too.

I walk out of the closet after him. He walks all the way over to the balcony doors and stares out into the forest. I watch him. Wondering what it is he's thinking about. I think I had an idea but I'd prefer it if he opened up and talked to me about it. To my immediate pleasure he finally does.

"I thought I was going to lose you." His voice is so low that if I didn't have super good hearing I wouldn't have heard him.

"When I entered the meeting room to see you surrounded like that... I wanted to puke. Then to not be able to get to you fast enough and watch Glennon throw you like that... my heart stuttered and almost completely stop when you crashed against the wall, Cora."

I watch as his body shudders hard. His breathing increasing to a fast pace. I walk up behind him and lean my forehead against his back as I wrap my arms around him. His breathing slows back to normal as he relaxes against my touch.

"I don't ever want to feel that kind of fear again, baby."

As much as I wanted to reassure him it would never happen again. That my life would never again be at risk, I couldn't.

"I promise Ashton I'll never purposely put myself in harms way. I cannot promise no one will target me though or that my life will never be in risk again. I don't have that luxury if I'm to be Queen. Just like you don't have that luxury as an assassin and now as my King."

"I am not King, Cora. I am your mate."

"Wrong. You are my mate and you are my King. We are equals, my love. You will rule by my side as King. If you think I don't know how strong and capable you are then you really must think of me as a fool."

He turns around in my arms. I stare up into his loving forest green eyes. My favorite color. He cups my face and gently kisses me.

"They may not accept me as King though, babygirl."

"They do not have a choice. I can't do this without you babe. You and I against the world. Forever and always." He finally breaks a smile, flashing his fangs at me.

"You're so cheesy baby." He chuckles when I roll my eyes at him. I reach up onto my toes and pull his head down so I can kiss his lips.

"Enough. We have a lot to do. We have to figure out where were going to live."

"Actually I know the perfect place. Let me make a couple phone calls."

He kisses me on my forehead before he walks over to grab his phone from the bed. I walk to the closet so I can start packing our things. I pack up two suitcases full of clothes for the both of us before I realize I'm going to need boxes.

Walking out of the closet I spot Ash back at the balcony windows again with his phone against his ear. I grab my own phone off my bedside table and scroll through it before I find Mr. Keeney's number.

"Your majesty, what may I do to serve you?"

"Could you find me moving boxes please, Mr. Keeney?"

"Of course, your majesty. I'll have them up to you in no time."

"Thank you."

Hanging up I dial another number. This time it goes to voicemail. "Hey sis. When you get this call me, okay? I love and miss you."

As I hang up there's a knock at the door. Wow that was fast, I think as I go to answer it.

Mr. Keeney and a couple other servants were standing at the door holding boxes. They also were thoughtful and brought tape too. Good thing cause I didn't even think to ask for it.

I move aside to allow them entrance. They place the boxes in the center of the room and go to leave as quickly as they came. "Thank you, Mr. Keeney. I appreciate it."

"Of course, your majesty. Do you need help packing?"

"Oh no. It's no trouble, I got it."

"If you change your mind don't hesitate to ask. It would be no problem at all."

"Thank you."

As I'm making the boxes Ash finally hangs up the phone.

"All set babygirl. I just gotta go talk to Seb real quick and then Connor and Corey. I'll be right back to help you pack. We'll be leaving tonight. Don't stress yourself trying to get everything packed to go. Mr. Keeney can have some servants do it and have them sent to us."

He leans down to give me a kiss before leaving the room. I know as Queen I should probably have someone else do the packing for me but I wasn't born a Queen. I liked to do it myself. It will help keep me busy until we have to go.

Using my super speed got the job done fast. I was just taping the last box when Ash came back.

He glazes around the room with surprise. "You already packed everything?"

"Of course. I have super speed remember?" I smirk at him.

"So you cheated."

"What? Using super speed is not cheating. Why have these abilities if I'm not going to use them?"

He chuckles at me. "Very true baby."

As he stands there and looks at me I watch his eyes change. He looks me up and down as he slowly stalks closer to me. The hunger and desire in his eyes growing hotter and hotter. You'd think I was naked and not in a baggy shirt and sweatpants.

As soon as he's close enough he uses his own superspeed to grab me and pull me into him. His hand grips a fist full of my hair as he roughly pulls my head back and to the side. Exposing my neck.

He runs his nose from the base of my neck slowly up to my jaw, inhaling my scent. I shudder in pleasure as he nips my jaw and trails opened mouth kisses back down my throat. I moan as he sucks my skin before he sinks his fangs into me.

I fist his shirt and pull him in tighter against me. I tilt my head farther to the side to give him better access. My body was turning to lava from wanting him.

All too soon he releases me. Before he can do anything else I sink my own fangs into his neck. Drinking down his blood.

I moan at the taste of him. The flavor of his blood is hard to explain. Almost like nectar but even better. It's addicting.

I'm so lost in the taste of him I didn't realize when he worked both our pants and underwear to the floor. He grips the back of my thighs and lifts me up, placing me directly on his hard erection.

I release his neck as he places me onto the bed. I lift my hips with every inward stroke, sending him deeper inside me. I lean up on my elbows so I can watch his stroke in and out of me. The sight of it turns me on even more.

As he hits that perfect spot inside me I fall back onto the bed. My back arching as I moan my pleasure. My hands grip his head as his hot mouth latches onto my nipple through my shirt.

One of his hands move to play with my other breast as his other hand moves down to play with my clit. The pleasure was becoming overwhelming. He was building me up higher than he ever has before. I was starting to feel anxious that I wouldn't survive my release when it hits me. I've never experienced so much pleasure before.

He nips my nipple with his teeth at the same time he pinches the other nipple with his finger. "Let go baby. Cum for me." I was too scared to follow his demands.

"Baby I got you. Let go." When I still don't he growls at me. Juices leak out of me. The pleasure was starting to hurt from my refusal from letting my body release the pleasure built up inside me.

"Now, Cora. Cum for me right fucking now." I couldn't refuse the growl in his voice. I let go and allow my body to finally release the built up pleasure inside me.

I scream out my pleasure. It's so intense and overwhelming that I swear I feel my soul drift from my body a little as my mind enters a vortex filled with bright colors.

Next thing I know everything goes black.

______________________________________

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

17.8K 562 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...
371 19 24
After being kidnapped and turned into a halfling, half werewolf half vampire, Chastity thinks shes a monster. She thinks no one would want her. But h...
2.9M 74.7K 30
Rochelle has moved multiple times after her mother's passing due to her father's suffering of his loss. After finding a new job in the city of Black...
3M 136K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...