Who's To Say

Oleh movienerdharrypotter

"Well that's besides the point-" Fred said slowly shaking his head. "Tell me what's the point then" "The poi... Lebih Banyak

Character discription
The letter has arrived
Diagon Ally
The Train
Sorting Hat
Start of Classes
3rd year
Unfortunate events
Troublesome Twins
Close Corners
Potions Problems
Boy problems
Protective or Jealous
Cant get caught
 Library Fiasco
SunStar
A boy in the girls dormitories
Regret
Weasel
Not What it Seems
Lies
Truth be told
A/N
Spin the bottle
QUESTION HURRY
A/N
A/N
OKAY ONE MORE A/N HURRY
Truth or dare
IDEA!!! READ!!! HURRY!!!
A/N ABT NEXT CHAPTER
A/N PLS READ!!!!!
So...spill

The party

1.4K 45 148
Oleh movienerdharrypotter

(Unedited)

"Oh yeah," I said walking closer to him "and don't lie this time"

"What are you talking about Lynch?" He asked

"You know what I am-" I saw a boy, but not just any boy, it was Will. He gestured for Fred to come over to him and Fred cut me off in response.

"Look Lynch hold that thought I have to go" Fred said slipping passed me.

"Fred Weasley don't you dare-"

"Later Lynch" will called waving to me with a smirk.

"Where are you guys going?" I called back

"The party" Will called with a smile, and I saw Fred hit his arm in response, I saw him shrug and mouth "what" to Fred as they slowly became further away from me.

Once they were out of sight I ran back down the hill to the spot I had left Angelina and her little group of friends, and big surprise they were still there whispering to each other.

"Hey girls" I said forcing a grin which came out looking more sarcastic than I had hoped.

I heard a couple of them whisper "it's her!" and "how dare she"

I mentally rolled my eyes as I asked "Is there a party tonight?"

"YEAH!" One of the nice ones replied with excitement filling her tone.

"It's in the Gryffindor common room" another added looking at her nails.

Angelina hit the nice one on the arm and said "Yes, there is but it's sort of a 5th and 6th year thing, aww to bad you can't come" she said sarcastically.

"I think you can make an exception for me" I said in a higher pitched voice with a fake smile.

"And why would I do that" Angelina said taking a step closer to me.

"Because," I said taking a step closer to her "I think you would hate if everyone found out you lied about kissing my boyf- Fred Weasley"

Her eyes widened and her cheeks got red.

"Fine!" She spat "but don't you dare expect to be invited again"

"Rodger that" I said sarcastically, winking at the group of girls as I walked away.

I made my way back up the hill, through the corridor, up the stairs to the Ravenclaw commroom passing a group of girls calling "Lynn?!" as I ran up to my dorm and slammed the door.

Luna was laying on her bed, with her head at the foot of the bed, and her legs bent swinging he feet by the pillow, reading Quibbler magazine. When she heard the door slam she jumped slightly out her magazine down, and looked at me with wide eyes.

"What-" she started but I cut her off.

"I have 20 minutes to form a plan and look like a model," I said frantically going through my drawers but turning around to add "I need you help, are you in?"

"I am in!" She said sweetly smiling at me.

I smiled back but was quickly distracted when are group of girls barged into our door.

"Well....hello?" I said to the group of squealing girls.

"Is it true?!" One of the girls who appeared to be Cho asked.

"Is what true?" I responded.

"Yes, there are so many things that could be true." Luna said with a giggle.

"Oh shut up Luna" Cho said rudely rolling her eyes.

"Get out." I said looking her dead in the eyes.

"Sorry" she mumbled.

"Et-hem" I coughed.

"Sorry Luna" Cho said looking at Luna.

"That's better thank you" I said

"Now, what were you guys asking about. I said to the group of girls who gazed was jumping between me and Cho.

"Oh umm," One of the girls, who I believe is Hermione said "is it true your going to the 5th, 6th year party!?

"Yes but-" I started, but I was cut off by the group of girls squealing one more, grabbing me and going throughly drawers.

Luna and Hermione looked at me and laughed slightly, all of us shaking our heads.

The girls were all talking over each other as they looked...

"She should wear this! To bend in!"

"No thats to casual!"

"Yeah he has to look gorgeous!"

"Especially since Fredddd is going to be there"

The room filled with "Ooos" and "Awws"

"Shut up you guys!" I said laughing

The girls kept giggling as one of them through me some clothes and said "This!" and they all nodded their head in approval.

The outfit they passed me was a white cotton cami dress, with a oversized zip up hoodie that matched my bag.

I smiled at the outfit they picked.

"Well... Go try it on!" Cho said

I want into the bathroom to try on the dress and when I came out they all clapped like it was a movie scene.

"It's perfect!" Luna said picking out my shoes which matched perfectly.

The girls started to help me with my makeup and hair but after awhile it was just me and Luna in the dorm once again.

For makeup I put on a tiny bit of natural eyeliner, rosy blush on my cheeks and alittle on my nose. And my color matching lip gloss that Fred and Goerge wet selling as a new product to a bunch of the girls last year after classes, or even in classes.

Luna helped me with my hair.

"You look so gorgeous" she said

"Thanks to you love" I replied with a smile.

"All done!" Luna said referring to my hair.

"Woah," I said I shock "bloody hell where did you learn to do that"

She did my hair perfectly, it was down and had there gorgeous fluffy waves with little clips that matched my outfit in the back.

"Hey, you should come?" I said in referral to the party.

"Well, I have some reading to chat up on, and I was going to take a visit to the house elves" lune sis's sweetly "but you have fun!"

Luna was never the type for parties, it's not that she wasn't okay that sounds really fun believe me she is it's just parties were never her scene.

"Very funny, half the girls there hate me." I said with a laugh "WAIT! Your lying"

"What?" Luna asked

"The house elves are in town today!! Your going to see Neville aren't you!!" I said excitedly.

She looked shocked and blushed.

"You are!" I said grabbing my bag.

"Have fun with your boyfriend, thank you for the hair!" I said waking out the door.

I made my way down to the Gryffindor common room which to my surprise was very quiet...

Well... that was until I gave the password to the annoyed "fat lady" I have always hated that they called her that.

Once I came inside the party was very loud

"silencing charm" I mumbled to myself.

Walking inside I didn't see Fred, but I found him when my gaze struck Angelina... she was all over him, playing with him hair and giggling like crazy.

I was about to mumble some remake at her behavior but someone beat me to it.

"Dear god" I heard someone mumble, but when I turned around to see who it was my gaze fell upon a blonde Slytherin leaning against a wall with a bottle of butter beer in his ring covered hand.

"Ahhh," I said leaning on the wall right next to him, and grabbing the bottle out of his hand "if it isn't platinum boy"

"Really" he said annoyed, but I saw him look me up and down.

"Look at the happy couple" I said gesturing over to Fred and Angelina.

"God they've been like that all night" He said taking the bottle back.

"Hey," I said turning my head to face him "how did you get in here anyway, isn't this an 5th and 6th year only party?"

"I am a Malfoy, my title gets me anything" he said partly boasting, partly sounding upset.

"Party's just don't really seem like your scene no offense" I said

"There not" he replied.

I nodded my head in response.

"Yeah, so how did you get in here?" He asked

"Blackmail" I replied simply

He choked on his drink slightly

"What" I replied suppressing a laugh.

"Your kidding" he said shocked but with a slight laugh and smile.

"Nope" I replied laughing slightly and smiling.

"I knew I liked you Lynch" he said hitting my shoulder with his, before realizing what he had just said.

"You...what" I replied almost spitting out my drink.

"Nothing! Uh look I am gonna go this party's lame" he said standing up and started to walk out the door, but Angelina stopped him by grabbing him pulling him back and saying.

"Aww come on kid! You not gonna leave before we play 7 minutes in heaven are you" she announced to everyone at the party.

"Sit sit" she said to Draco before looking over at me.

"You too third year" she said to me.

I took a seat in the circle and made eye contact with a jealous looking Fred...

__________________________________
Hey! I am back here is a full chapter for you guys!!! Sorry that took so long!!!! Thank you SO MUCH for 13k reads it's unbelievable!!!

Remember to vote

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

350K 11.7K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...
207K 4.7K 39
You start your fifth year at Hogwarts. You are a very normal girl...kind of. Also you cannot stand the twins. But when one of the twins fall for you...
44.4K 854 21
Y/N and the Weasley twins have always been close. What happens when she starts to fall for one of them? ˗ˏˋ a little bit of love and a sprinkle of 𝘴...
2.2M 61.5K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...