Spunset: Spider-Man Male Read...

Od EliTheTechnique

Get ready to be taken for... THE ULTIMATE SPIN! Y/N L/N is bitten by a radioactive spider when his family mov... Více

Reader's Bio
Chapter 1 - Things Change
Chapter 2 - The Spider Bite
Chapter 3 - New Kid In Town Pt.1
Chapter 4 - New Kid In Town Pt. 2
Chapter 5 - New Powers, New Me
Chapter 6 - So You Think You Can Be A Wrestler?
Chapter 7 - Spider-Man The Wrestler
Chapter 8 - A Mysterious Night In Canterlot City
Chapter 9 - Welcome To CHS
Chapter 10 - Meeting The Squad
Chapter 11 - Choices And Consequences
Chapter 12 - The Dazzlings Stir Up Some Trouble
Chapter 13 - The Princess Returns
Chapter 14 - The Sleepover/New Suit, Same Old Y/N
Chapter 15 - A Friendship Long Lost
Chapter 16 - The Battle Of The Bands Begins
Chapter 17 - The Main Event
Chapter 18 - Absolution
Chapter 19 - Happiness Is The Smell Of A New Car
Chapter 20 - All's Fair In Love, Cupcakes, And...Gaming?
Chapter 21 - Prepping For The Friendship Games
Chapter 22 - The Shadowbolts Arrive
Chapter 23 - It's The Friendship Games!
Chapter 24 - The Epic Finale
Chapter 25 - After The Games...
Chapter 26 - I.S.A.A.C. The Spider-Bot
Chapter 27 - Silk And Spidey
Chapter 28 - Vultures And Dates Don't Mix
Chapter 29 - Welcome To Camp Everfree
Chapter 30 - Let The Good Times Roll
Chapter 31 - The Rainbooms Get Magical Powers
Chapter 32 - Make The Magic A Part Of You
Chapter 33 - The Truth Of Gaea Everfree
Chapter 34 - The Battle For Camp Everfree
Chapter 35 - Who You Are Meant To Be
Chapter 36 - Pipelines, Protests, And Pessimists
Chapter 37 - Taco Tues-DAYYY!
Chapter 38 - A Blizzard In Summer?!
Chapter 39 - Movie Magic
Chapter 40 - Mirror Magic Pt. 1
Chapter 41 - Mirror Magic Pt. 2
Chapter 42 - Beach Dayz
Chapter 43 - Kraven's Not-So-Amazing Hunt
Chapter 44 - Sweet Dreams...
Chapter 45 - The Vulture Strikes
Chapter 46 - 12 Days 'Til Christmas
Chapter 48 - Operation: Help Santa Claus?!
Chapter 49 - A Holly, Jolly Christmas
Chapter 50 - Saturday Night Primetime
Chapter 51 - Dazzling Snow with A Chance Of Miles
Chapter 52 - Mr. Stultify/Sinister Schemes
Chapter 53 - Chinatown Chase & A Crazy Day
Chapter 54 - The Final Swing
Author's Note
2nd Author's Note/Blooper, Extra, and Alternate Scenes
Quick A/N *Must Read*: Spunset 2 News

Chapter 47 - Chillin' With The CMCs

794 10 6
Od EliTheTechnique

A/N: I'd like to shoutout dae085 (thanks for the vote streak), Human4365, and saw832019. Thank all of you readers for your support and I wish you a Happy Holidays! (Spunset already has 7, 000+ READS!!! 7,000!) The chapter cover was drawn by its' original creator on Derpibooru.

Holidays Unwrapped Chapter 2

A few days later...

It was a chilly day in the suburbs of Canterlot City. You had just come from a patrol of the city with Silk and now, you were walking through an upscale neighborhood.

You were wearing a (favorite color) jacket with (favorite color) boots and gloves. A black designer beanie, that Rarity created, was on your head and your spider logo was stitched on the inside of it.

Y/N: "It sure is ch-ch-chilly out here. 8 inches of snow fell a couple of days ago but it seems like the city's on top of plowing it off the streets." You say to yourself.

You arrive at Rarity's house and ring the doorbell. A few seconds later, she opens the door and you see a large handbag next to her.

Rarity: "Y/N! I'm so glad you're here on such short notice."

Y/N: "I was around the neighborhood."

You hug for a moment before you see Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo chasing each other through the halls. Rarity lets you inside and closes the door.

Y/N: "So, you needed a... *takes off gloves* ...babysitter?"

Rarity: "Yes! You see, there's this holiday ball held by my aunt every year at her mansion on the other side of town. My parents and I have gone every year since I was 10, while Sweetie stays behind and gets babysat."

Y/N: "She doesn't like high-end life?"

Rarity: "Well, of course, she likes it but, she's a bit too... energetic to stay still and chat with rich members of society for a few hours. Normally, Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy would babysit but, both of them are busy."

Y/N: "As well as everyone else. Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Flash are at a hockey game, Paul and Sci-Twi are at the library, Sunset and Trixie are at the mall, and Soarin is in Cloudsdale."

Rarity: "Precisely. And I believe that with your talents with children, considering that they adore you, well... * in a hushed tone* Spider-Man and you but, *normal tone* um-- you get the point."

Y/N: "Don't worry Rares, I'll have everything under control. Besides, the CMCs and I are cool."

Rarity looks at herself in a handheld mirror and observes her makeup.

Rarity: "Why of course, darling. You're quite the amiable character."

She leads you down the hallway to a large game room. Inside, there was a pool table, arcade games, a PS5 with four controllers and several games, beanbag chairs, a board game table, an air hockey table, and a snack bar.

Y/N: "Whoa! I could spend hours in this room."  You say to yourself.

Rarity: "What?" She asks you.

Y/N: "This is quite the entertainment room." You tell her.

The room was clean except for three wrappers on the floor.

Rarity: "Ugh! Girls! Pick up after yourselves, PLEASE!"

Apple Bloom and Scootaloo turn around from playing an arcade game and gasp at the sight of you.

Apple Bloom & Scootaloo: "Y/N!"

They hug you and grin.

Apple Bloom: "Ah reckon we gon' be happier than ol' Winona layin' on the porch chewin' on a big ol' catfish head!"

Scootaloo: "We're going to have so much fun! You make everything 20% cooler!"

Y/N: "Hey you two! Where's the third amiga?"

You then hear a taxi honk outside but Rarity was checking her hair.

Y/N: "Rares, I think your ride is here."

Rarity: "My ride is here?! Then I have to go! Goodbye Y/N, goodbye girls! Do not misbehave."

Apple Bloom & Scootaloo: "Bye Rarity!"

She takes her handbag and walks out of the house as you step into the main hallway.

Y/N: "But where's-- *door closes* --Sweetie Belle..."

Apple Bloom: "She's in her room."

Scootaloo: "C'mon Y/N, she's 15-and-a-half, she can take of herself."

Y/N: "Then why am I BABY-sitting you three then?" You say with a smirk.

Scootaloo: "Aww man, you're babysitting us?" She lets out an exasperated sigh while Apple Bloom elbows her playfully. 

Apple Bloom: "Welp, we can jus' consider it a hangout instead." She suggests.

Y/N: "We could watch a movie, eat popcorn, play video games, or even bake."

Scootaloo: "Alright, I guess a hangout does sound cooler." She perks up and smiles.

Y/N: "Sooo, what is Sweetie Belle even doing?"

Apple Bloom: "She's doodlin'." She answers.

Scootaloo: "We'd join her but we wanted to play video games instead."

Y/N: 'Hmm. I never knew she liked drawing. Maybe I should just make sure she's good.' You thought. "I'll uh--go check on her real quick."

Scootaloo & Apple Bloom: "Okay."

Scootaloo: "In the meantime, ready to lose in Mega Panda Ninja Kombat?" She asks Apple Bloom.

Apple Bloom: "In your dreams, Scoots." They rush over to two of the beanbag chairs and turn on the PS5.

Y/N: "I call next!" You say as you walk up the stairs. You then see a door down the hall that had Sweetie Belle's cutie mark on it. 

Y/N: 'Guess they put that there for a reason.' You thought as you walk up to the door and knock on it.

Sweetie Belle: "I told you Rarity, I cleaned the game room." She assumes.

Y/N: "Guess again."

Sweetie Belle: "Wait? Y/N?"

You hear footsteps approach the door and she opens the door with a grin.

Sweetie Belle: "Y/N!"

She hugs you and you hug her back.

Sweetie Belle: "It's good to see you." She lets go and looks up at you. "What are you doing here though?" 

Y/N: "Rarity asked me to come over and hang out while she was gone."

Sweetie Belle: "That's awesome! We're going to have so much fun!"

Y/N: "I've heard." You walk down the stairs with her and stops at the doorframe of the game room.

Sweetie Belle: "Rarity told me you have an internship with Tony Stark, who's also Iron Man! Has he shown you any of his suits? *gasp* Have you ever flown in one?!"

Y/N: "Nope and no. I just work with other smart kids and design... stuff. It's not as exciting as everyone else thinks but, it's good."

Sweetie Belle: "I would love to get the Stark Internship. But I'm into singing, songwriting, fashion, and cooking. Do they have a position for that?"

Y/N: "Not that I know of. Perhaps you should try to pitch one of your songs to Canterlot Records or something. Does Rarity let you help her out at the Carousel Boutique more often? I know she wanted to hang out with you more often since she's going to college with the rest of us big kids this summer."

Sweetie Belle: "Mm-hmm. Just as long as I don't screw things up." *sighs unhappily* "Which I love to do..."

Y/N: "Listen..." You put your hand on her shoulder which makes her look in your eyes. "...I know you really look up to her like Bloom looks up to Applejack and Scootaloo looks up to Rainbow Dash. You deeply admire Rares and try to show her devotion by helping her with her work and chores. And that despite her good intentions, your efforts are sometimes... disastrous. But I know that deep down, you love her because Rares' generosity makes her an amazing role model. It's great to have a good role model."

Sweetie Belle: "I know Y/N. But, do you know who else Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and I look up to?"

Y/N: "Who?"

Sweetie Belle: "Spider-Man!"

Apple Bloom and Scootaloo pause their game and bolt up to either side of Sweetie Belle.

Y/N: "R-really? What's so special about him?"

Sweetie Belle: "He's so heroic and kind. He'll help anyone in need, whether it's stopping a bank robbery or helping an old person across the street."

Scootaloo: "Spidey's the greatest superhero ever! He's so cool and he always has a hilarious joke up his... webs."

Y/N: "Interesting." You wink at the fourth wall and turn back to the CMCs.

Apple Bloom: "He sure is a hard worker. I always see him on da TV fightin' bad guys and helpin' the community out. Mah sister respects the heck outta' him."

Y/N: "She does now?"

Scootaloo: "But we've never ever gotten to meet him because we get pushed around by his other adoring fans." The three of them sigh and look down.

Sweetie Belle: "We even almost started calling ourselves the SMCs for..."

The CMCs (Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom & Scootaloo): "...the Spider-Man Club."

Apple Bloom: "Ah think it's stinkin' unfair." 

They sulk against the wall and groan.

You thought about this for a moment before getting an idea.

Y/N: "I was thinking about getting some desserts from downtown but, if you three are too sad then I guess you're fine staying and moping." You say with a hidden smirk.

The CMCs: "Desserts?!"

They gather around you and tug on your arms.

Sweetie Belle: "Can you pleeease take us Y/N?"

Scootaloo: "I haven't had desserts in three months!"

Apple Bloom: "Purty, please? We'll be grinnin' like a possum eatin' a sweet tater."

Y/N: "Ya sure?"

The CMCs: "YES!"

Y/N: "Okay, okay, we'll go." You reach into your pocket and grab your phone.

The CMCs: "Hooray!"

Sweetie Belle: "You're the best, Y/N!" She gives you a hug while Apple Bloom rushes into the game room to grab her coat.

Scootaloo: "You just might be 20% cooler than Rainbow Dash. Just."

Apple Bloom: "Ah can't wait tah get me a nice non-apple dessert. I'm probably gonna' eat nuthin' but apple stuff this Christmas. Again."

Sweetie Belle & Scootaloo: "I'm gonna' get my jacket!"

The two of them sprint into the game room while you turn around and open a new app with your spider logo on it. On the main screen, there was a button that said 'Come To Me' so you pushed it.

When the CMCs were ready, you opened the door for them and they happily skip outside. On the driveway waiting for you was your new car...

...a 2021 Tesla Model 3!

It was in your favorite color and was a gift from none other than Tony Stark.

Y/N: "Man, Mr. Stark is awesome."

After a session of listening to some Christmas songs, trendy pop songs, and talking about high school, you park on the third level of a downtown parking garage in Canterlot City. You lead the CMCs into an elevator and down to the street. A three-minute walk later, you and the girls walk into a dessert shop and stand in a line of thirteen people. But while the CMCs converse among themselves, you were formulating a plan.

Y/N: 'I'll just pretend I have to use the bathroom, change into my super-suit, wait until they get their orders and mine, and meet them outside as Spidey. They'll love it.' You thought. "Hey girls, I really need to go to the bathroom sooo, if I take too long, here's 30 dollars."

You hand the money to Sweetie Belle and look at the menu. While other people may have struggled to read from so far, you easily read with your enhanced sight.

Y/N: "Get me a (favorite dessert) and (favorite holiday drink), alright? Gotta' go!"

Before any of them can respond, you quickly leave the line and act as if you have to go to the bathroom really bad.

Sweetie Belle: "Okay."

Employee: "Next, please."

The CMCs turn to look at the line and wait for their turn. While they weren't looking, you sneak behind some customers and a sign before leaving the shop.

Y/N: 'Time for the CMCs to meet... Spider-Man!' You thought as you jog into a nearby alley.

Minutes later...

The CMCs were now sitting at the table in a corner of the shop. While they were eating their desserts, your meal was still in its' package. Sweetie Belle looks around for you as Scootaloo and Apple Bloom were digging into their treats.

Sweetie Belle: "Y/N better hurry before his dessert gets cold. I wouldn't want his meal to be... room temperature." She shudders at the end while the other girls continue eating.

Scootaloo: "Y/N... *chews* ...will show up soon, besides... *chews* we're in a heated building." She assures.

Apple Bloom: "Probably a lotta' people in the bathroom is all there is to it." She adds before continuing to eat.

Sweetie Belle: "You're probably right." She takes a few bites of her eggnog cheesecake and grins at the tastiness of it. "Wowie! This cheesecake's amazing!"

Y/N: "Did somebody say cheesecake?"

The CMCs turn to see you, in your super-suit, standing in a heroic pose.

CMCs: "SPIDER-MAN!!!"

You look around the now partially-empty shop and no one else seems to notice you or the CMCs as they start fangirling over you.

Sweetie Belle: "I can't believe this! It's actually you! THE Amazing--"

Scootaloo: "--the Spectacular--"

Apple Bloom: "--Friendly, Neighborhood..."

The CMCs: "SPIDER-MAN!!! EEEKKK!!!"

Sweetie Belle: *heavy breathing*

Scootaloo: *pterodactyl noises* "You're HERE! You're HERE! I can't believe you're HERE!"

Apple Bloom: * high-pitched noises* "Yur the cutest guy of all time!"

You wince at their screaming and shake your head.

Y/N: "I assume you ladies are big fans?"

Scootaloo: "YEAH! You do all that web-swinging, butt-kicking, and quipping!" She does some karate moves with her hands and nearly chops her dessert in half.

Apple Bloom: "Mah sister is super strong but you can lift entire buses!"

Sweetie Belle: "You're so courageous, brave, heroic, kind, muscular, and fearless! My sister Rarity thinks you're a fashion icon."

Y/N: "I guess I have some style."

Scootaloo: "You could beat up any baddie in the city! Like how you defeated Juniper Monstar."

Apple Bloom: "And you're so dedicated to crimefighting. How do you ever have time for ya personal life?"

Y/N: "Everyone has personal lives. In fact, if you ever happened to meet my alter ego, you'd see that they have some great friends."

Scootaloo: "Do they know you're Spider-Man, though?"

Y/N: "Nope. But they do know how to high-five!"

You high-five Scootaloo which makes her squeal again.

Sweetie Belle: "Can we take a selfie with you?" 

Y/N: "Sure."

Sweetie Belle pulls out her phone and gives it to you so you can take the picture.

The three girls gather around you and get into the frame of the camera.

Y/N: "Everybody say 'Spidey!'"

The CMCs: "SPIDEY!!!"

10 minutes later...

After taking a lot of pictures, you were drinking a cup of hot cocoa while telling a story about your crimefighting adventures.

Y/N: "...so then, I literally kick the dude in the butt and he lands in a trash can. And then I'm like, 'Dang bro, you smell like garbage. I am so not taking you out!'"

Scootaloo cracks up while Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom giggle.

Scootaloo: "How are you so f-funny?" *laughs*

Y/N: "I just am. Being a superhero can get stressful so, I make jokes and small talk to distract villains, assure any civilians around me, and keep me level-headed. Though overdoing can get distracting."

Sweetie Belle: "You sure are a comedian, Spidey."

You then hear a police siren and see a truck speed past the shop.

Y/N: "That's my cue to go." You tell the CMCs. "I have a city to protect after all. See you around CMCs."

You run out of the store and swing out of sight.

Moments later, you were eating your dessert while the CMCs were fangirling over Spider-Man and looking at their phones.

Sweetie Belle: "Spider-Man is the greatest guy ever!"

Apple Bloom: "Ah have never met a more handsome guy in mah life."

Scootaloo: "Too bad you missed him Y/N, you could have gotten some tips from him on how to be even cooler."

Y/N: "I could have, huh?"

None of the girls answer as they were back to looking at their phones.

Y/N: 'Guess as long as it made them happy, today was a W.' You thought as you took a bite of your dessert. "This (favorite dessert) is amazing!"

End Of Chapter

A/N: In the next chapter, Y/N, Sci-Twi, Paul, and Sunset come face-to-face with the big-bellied jolly man himself...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

147K 1.8K 11
Loona is a 18 year old teenage werewolf on the underground, working with some of her partners, Blitz, Moxie and Millie...until someone came for a lit...
200K 5K 25
You have lived near the Boiling Isles for quite a long time. You are what the people in this world call a "rare species". You are a Nature Walker. Yo...
497K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
141K 1.7K 13
.。*゚+.*.。 requests | open | +..。*゚+ Ahhh I recently just finished watching camp camp so I decided I'd write some oneshots ✨ I just fell in love with...