AMOUR. Ginny W. ยน

By royaltenenbaums

God, she thought. Draco is right, I am a lesbian. More

๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‘‰๐‘œ๐‘™ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ---- GOBLET OF FIRE
๐Ž๐๐„ โฅ
๐“๐–๐Ž โฅ
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ โฅ
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘ โฅ
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„ โฅ
๐’๐ˆ๐— โฅ
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐ โฅ
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ โฅ
๐๐ˆ๐๐„ โฅ
๐“๐„๐ โฅ
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐ โฅ
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„โฅ
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ โฅ
SIDE CHARACTERS AND AESTHETICS
๐‘‰๐‘œ๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ ---- ORDER OF THE PHOENIX
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ.
๐‘‰๐‘œ๐‘™ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’ -- HALFBLOOD PRINCE
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš๐Ÿ .
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš๐Ÿก.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ˜.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ™.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ›๐Ÿš.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ›๐Ÿœ.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ›๐Ÿž.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ›๐ŸŸ.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ .
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ›๐Ÿก.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ˜.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ™.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿœ๐Ÿš.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ›.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ.
๐‘‰๐‘œ๐‘™ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ -- DEATHLY HALLOWS
045.
046.
047.
048.
049.
050.
051.
052.
053.
054.
055.
056.
thank you!!
resurfacing from the dead

๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ.

5.6K 218 151
By royaltenenbaums

AMOUR  ▎
CHAPTER NINETEEN ━━ Weasley is Our King.

━━━━━━━━━━

THE FIRST QUIDDITCH MATCH OF THE YEAR was Gryffindor vs Slytherin and Lyra already knew it wouldn't turn out well. On her way passing the Slytherin table, she saw many of them wearing crown shaped badges. WEASLEY IS OUR KING they all read and she knew exactly who made them.

Ginny, Hermione and Lyra sat down in front of the boys, Ron appeared to be very nervous which reminded Lyra of herself at her first match. "How're you feeling?" Ginny asked him.

"He's just nervous," Harry replied.

"Well, that's a good sign, I never feel you perform as well in exams if you're not a bit nervous," said Hermione heartily.

"Hello." Everyone turned to Luna who was wearing a life-size lion's head which many people found amusing. "I'm supporting Gryffindor, Look what it does. . . ." She tapped the hat with her wand, making it open up its mouth wide and give an extremely realistic roar that made everyone near them jump.

"It's good, isn't it?" she spoke happily. "I wanted to have it chewing up a serpent to represent Slytherin, you know, but there wasn't time. Anyway . . . good luck, Ronald!" She drifted away. Lyra was angry, how would Ron react to those badges? She decided that talking with her brother would be the best choice and got to her feet.

"I have to go and-" beat my brothers arse, "ask something to Professor McGonagall," she lied. "Good luck, Ron!" she added before getting out the great hall. With Montague as captain, Lyra knew the Slytherins were already near the pitch. On her way there, she passed Natalie who was wearing her Gryffindor scarf.

"You saw those badges too, right?"

"Yes and that's why I-" Then, she saw her brother who was probably on his way to get changed walk by. "found him."

"Lyra!" It was Ginny who had followed her all the way there. Her loud voice alone made some people turn around. "You may fool the others with the McGonagall excuse but not me. What are you planning?"

"Hello little sister, Weasley and friend," said Draco with a cheery smile. He approached them together with Theodore Nott. "Like the badges? Made them myself, hang on." He searched through his pockets, and took three of them out. "Want one Weasley? Or aren't you supporting your brother?" he jeered.

"Is making stupid badges a hobby of yours, Malfoy?" Ginny snapped. "Because if so, I think it's time you should look for another one." Draco narrowed his eyes at Theo who was laughing at him and turned back to the trio.

"No Ginny I don't think he's capable of that, you see I have always been the brains of the family," Lyra told her. "I've been blessed with extreme intelligence and Draco, well. . . he got the short end of the stick." she added with a whisper.

Draco, flushing red retorted. "Well, at least mum and dad wanted me stay home this summer." No one around them said something. Even Theo who had been laughing at the thrown insults kept his mouth shut. Ginny looked like she was about to yell at him when Montague found Draco.

"Malfoy, no one cares about your stupid badges! The match is about to begin!" He called out hoarsely. Draco followed him out the hall, not even glancing at his sister.

"See ya, Lyra," said Theo, before sauntering after them.

Natalie turned to them. "Don't listen to him Lyra, he's a prick anyway."

     "Don't worry, I simply don't care. I know he's their favourite so it doesn't really matter to me." Lyra shrugged. Lies. "Now that I'm thinking of it, I didn't get to call him out on the badges."

"We did get to see him get embarrassed by his sister in front of his friend. Who's he?" Natalie asked.

"Just Theo, he's one of the nicer ones," said Lyra, smiling. The look on Natalie's face didn't fool her, she found him attractive. "I get it Nat, he's cute, not my type but cute." Natalie tried fighting back a smile as Ginny made whistling noises.

"That's because your type is gi--" Lyra pinched her before she could say her name.

"What was that for!" Natalie exclaimed, rubbing her arm.

"No one knows I'm. . . you know what. If my parents find out I will be disowned in a whim. They have always been against queer people, say they're all crazy and disgusting."

"They're the disgusting ones. If they disown you, I am personally going to take you in." Ginny put her arms around her friends' shoulders. "Let's go find Zayna and watch some Quidditch."

The sun was shining brightly as the two teams got on the pitch. Once the captains shook hands, the Quaffle got released and the game began. "And it's Johnson, Johnson with the Quaffle, what a player that girl is. I've been saying it for years but she still won't go out with me —"

      "JORDAN!"  McGonagall yelled.

"Just a fun fact, Professor, adds a bit of interest — and she's ducked Warrington. She's passed Montague, she's — ouch — been hit from behind by a Bludger from Crabbe. . . . Montague catches the Quaffle, Montague heading back up the pitch and — nice Bludger there from George Weasley, that's a Bludger to the head for Montague, he drops the Quaffle, caught by Katie Bell, Katie Bell of Gryffindor reverse passes to Alicia Spinnet and Spinnet's away —"

While Lee was commentating, Lyra could hear the Slytherin students singing. As Lee paused to listen, everyone heard them:

Weasley cannot save a thing, He cannot block a single ring, That's why Slytherins all sing: Weasley is our King.
Weasley was born in a bin,
He always lets the Quaffle in, Weasley will make sure we win, Weasley is our King.

"— and Alicia passes back to Angelina!" Lee shouted, trying to yell above the singing.

"Those little snakes," Zayna spat. "Who would go all the way to make something so stupid?" Lyra knew exactly who.

     Bletchley, saved the goal and threw the Quaffle to Warrington who sped off with it. He zigzagged in between Alicia and Katie. The singing, however, didn't stop and only grew louder.

Weasley is our King,
He always lets the Quaffle in, Weasley is our King.

"— and it's Warrington with the Quaffle, Warrington heading for goal, he's out of Bludger range with just the Keeper ahead —" The Slytherin students kept going, Lyra saw her brother smile triumphantly as they sang:

Weasley cannot save a thing,
He cannot block a single ring . . .

      "— so it's the first test for new Gryffindor Keeper, Weasley, brother of Beaters, Fred and George, and a promising new talent on the team — come on, Ron!" But the Quaffle had gone past him, straight through his central hoop. "Slytherin score! So that's ten-nil to Slytherin — bad luck, Ron . . ." The Slytherins sang even louder:

WEASLEY WAS BORN IN A BIN,
HE ALWAYS LETS THE QUAFFLE IN . . .

Lyra wondered why the Professors weren't interfering and telling them to stop. This was plain cruel, even for Slytherin standards. "— and Gryffindor back in possession and it's Katie Bell tanking up the pitch —" cried Lee, still trying to make himself heard above the chanting.

WEASLEY WILL MAKE SURE WE WIN, WEASLEY IS OUR KING . . .

WEASLEY IS OUR KING, WEASLEY IS OUR KING . . .

WEASLEY WAS BORN IN A BIN . . .

This time Lyra saw Draco singing too. Of course he is. "— and it's Warrington again," Lee shouted, "who passes to Pucey, Pucey's off past Spinnet, come on now Angelina, you can take him — turns out you can't — but nice Bludger from Fred Weasley, I mean, George Weasley, oh who cares, one of them anyway, and Warrington drops the Quaffle and Katie Bell — er — drops it too — so that's Montague with the Quaffle, Slytherin Captain Montague takes the Quaffle, and he's off up the pitch, come on now Gryffindor, block him!"

WEASLEY CANNOT SAVE A THING . . .

"So they're really going to sing the whole match?" said Ginny angrily. "And of course she's leading them." The four girls looked to the stands where Pansy Parkinson conducted the Slytherins. Lyra noticed that Theo and Blaise Zabini, who she knew slept in the same dorm as her brother weren't singing.

THAT'S WHY SLYTHERINS ALL SING: WEASLEY IS OUR KING.

"— and Katie Bell of Gryffindor dodges Pucey, ducks Montague, nice swerve, Katie, and she throws to Johnson, Angelina Johnson takes the Quaffle, she's past Warrington, she's heading for goal, come on now Angelina —GRYFFINDOR SCORE! It's forty-ten, forty- ten to Slytherin and Pucey has the Quaffle. . . ."

The red side of the pitch cheered. Lyra could hear Luna's lion hat growl from where she stood. They had to just get thirty points and they'd be tied.

"— Pucey throws to Warrington, Warrington to Montague, Montague back to Pucey — Johnson intervenes, Johnson takes the Quaffle, Johnson to Bell, this looks good — I mean bad — Bell's hit by a Bludger from Goyle of Slytherin and it's Pucey in possession again . . ."

WEASLEY WAS BORN IN A BIN,
HE ALWAYS LETS THE QUAFFLE IN, WEASLEY WILL MAKE SURE WE WIN —

Lyra was getting sick of constantly hearing the same thing over and over. "He saw the snitch!" Ginny observed, pointing at Harry who dove towards something. Lyra hadn't even noticed it but Ginny had. And now her brother was chasing him, both eager to catch it.

Harry had pulled his broom upward, and then he caught it. The Gryffindors screamed and celebrated, he caught it! Gryffindor won! "That stupid song didn't work, I guess." Then, a Bludger hit Harry making him fall of his broom. Lyra looked to where it came from. "Crabbe," she hissed.

Madam Hooch blew her whistle and many Slytherins jeered. They all landed and Angelina and the others came to Harry. "I don't think that'll end well." Natalie motioned to Draco, who came strutting towards them.

She could hear him yell: "We wanted to write another couple of verses!" Knew it. It wasn't thirty seconds later that people were holding both twins back from leaping to him. Whatever he said greatly offended them.

She didn't know when it happened, but Harry and George lunged at her brother and started beating him up terribly. "Harry! HARRY! GEORGE! NO !" The girls yelled as Draco screamed in agony.

Luckily, ( depending who you may ask it ) Madame Hooch casted a spell that made them knock over backwards. She screamed at the boys, sending them away. Draco was curled up on the ground, whimpering and moaning and got sent straight to the hospital wing.

      "Have to go," Lyra told her friends, and pushed through the students who steadily went down. She wasn't going to scream at her brother, of course not. She just had to look at the injuries, and then worry about the punishments the boys would get.

Draco was lying in his hospital bed. Groaning while Parkinson held his hand and talked in a soothing voice, which he didn't seem to like. "I'm here to visit- yeah you know who. . ." Pomfrey let her go and Lyra sat next to him.

      "Weasley will make sure we win seemed to backfire I guess." Lyra crossed her arms.

Pansy glared at her while Draco sat up straight. "If you're here to yell at me, at least do it when my head doesn't hurt."

"You caused it yourself, you know," Lyra seethed.

"No he didn't," yelped Pansy. Both siblings looked at her. It seemed as though Draco was also annoyed by her presence.

"Pans, let me talk with Lyra for a second. You can come back later." Pansy made a soft grunting noise before walking away, sending Lyra one last glare.

"Seems like you find your girlfriend more annoying then I do," Lyra spoke cheerfully.

"She's not my girlfriend, we're just friends. Maybe she likes me but it doesn't mean that I like her back."

"But you went to the Yule Ball together!" Lyra pointed out.

"You went to the ball with Potter, and I hope you stopped fancying him or I'm gonna throw up."

As if. "I'm not going out with Harry, I never fancy him! About him, what stupid thing did you tell him that made you end up here?"

      "It wasn't even bad," he said. Lyra wasn't sure if she could believe that. "Said his mudblood mother made their home stink and then the lunatic attacked me."

Lyra groaned and facepalmed herself. "Wasn't even bad? You're so deficient of decency sometimes that I wonder how on earth we're related."

"Dunno, you were cool until I left you for a second and you met the Weasley girl and became a blood traitor." He flinched when Pomfrey healed his broken nose.

"Why does it matter to all of you with who I hang out with? I'm not the Malfoy heir, everyone knows that. You'll get everything while I need to find a snob and live a good life." Which isn't going to happen.

"You're still a Malfoy and a representative of our family. Just make sure you marry a pureblood man who isn't a bloodtraitor, and everyone will forget about the sorting mishap." The thought of Lyra marrying a man was weird and even funny to her.

"Have you already been looking for a boy? The Only Gryffindor purebloods I know are Longbottom and Weasley, and that surely won't go well with mother and father. Other than that I'd say your former fiancé Kit Mulciber is quite a catch."

"I'm fourteen!" Lyra emphasised.

"It's never too young to start. Those friends of yours have a bad influence on you." Never too young? I haven't even gotten my first kiss yet.

"And what if I don't want to marry?"

Draco looked at her, eyes filled with shock. "Lyra why wouldn't you? Our bloodline has to be kept alive no matter the consequences."

I'm not sure if getting with a girl can get me pregnant. "So, hypothetically speaking, if I don't want to get married with a man, what exactly would happen?"

Draco looked at her seriously. "You'll get disowned of course," he replied swiftly. "Why?" Seems like that boggarts going to become true. "Is it what I said last year? Are you really-"

     "No of course not, Draco. You know I would never. Just asking because you thought I was one last year." Knew.

"Oh okay, you do have to tell me why those veela-"

"Miss Malfoy, your visit time's over."

Thank merlin. "Sorry Draco, maybe another time," she said to him, and ran out of the hospital wing.

     Later that evening, Lyra heard the some bad news. Harry and the twins had been banned from playing Quidditch by Umbridge. The best seeker they had getting banned was something definitely would make Draco jump in delight.

"Banned," Angelina repeated after Harry and the boys told her everything. "Banned. No Seeker and no Beaters . . . What on earth are we going to do?"

      "It's just so unfair," Alicia numbed. "I mean, what about Crabbe and that Bludger he hit after the whistle had been blown? Has she banned him?"

Ginny shook her head. "No. He just got lines, I heard Montague laughing about it at dinner."

"And banning Fred when he didn't even do anything!" said Alicia furiously.

"It's not my fault I didn't," spoke Fred. "Don't want to anger you, Lyra but I would've pounded the little scumbag brother of yours to a pulp, if you three hadn't been holding me back."

     "Wouldn't hurt me, he deserved what he got," she mumbled. The golden snitch that had been caught was now zooming around the common room, Crookshanks trying to catch it.

"I'm going to bed." Angelina got to her feet. "Maybe this will all turn out to have been a bad dream. . . Maybe I'll wake up tomorrow and find we haven't played yet. . ."

     The other two chasers followed after that. Then the twins, with Lyra and Ginny minutes later. Zayna and Natalie had been on their beds talking when the two walked in. "Now the team has to look for a new seeker and beaters. Two that can at least stay away from Crabbe and Goyle."

"Can you not play beater, Lyra?" Natalie suggested.

"I'm banned from playing Quidditch by my parents, remember?" She plopped onto her bed.

"But you could maybe ask them, try sending a letter."

      "I could try, it definitely will infuriate Draco that he has to play against his sister again." Which will be amazing.

"Do you guys think I could try for seeker?" All heads turned to Ginny. She was able to see the snitch that had been flying around during the match. She definitely had the eye.

"But. . . I thought you didn't play Quidditch?"

"I used to secretly play it on my brothers brooms. They never let me play with them so I decided to do it on my own." That's impressive.

"And you never told us?" questioned Zayna, sounding slightly hurt.

"I was about to. I don't know I didn't feel sure about it, I guess?" Ginny Weasley not being sure about something was something new to the girls.

     The idea of her playing Quidditch never left Lyra's thoughts. They had to be on the team together. Just one thing that she needed to get it, one single yes.

🇦 🇺 🇹 🇭 🇴 🇷 🇸  🇳 🇴 🇹 🇪 :

i am in no way promoting violence and bullying but wow. i found beautiful art of this scene made by @_neptuness_ on instagram (that version is much clearer btw)

I just can't handle it ❤️👄❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 4 27
He has feelings for his best friend, but they both have strict parents who are Deatheaters and very much believe in arranged marriages Goblet of fir...
378K 15.4K 59
When enemies turn to friends and there's still something more, where do you draw the line? Harry and Draco are both back for their eighth year at Hog...
10.6K 2K 20
โ ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐, ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ? ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐ ? ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ฌ...
1.4K 77 8
When a letter is posted on the information board outside the great hall, stating that the anonymous writer is gay, Harry Potter starts to feel like h...