Road Kill || [BFB Au]

By RoseEryna

{this au takes place in BFB 27, as you could say..an alternate route} The challenge had ended, Four and the c... More

Prolouge
Chapter 2 Little Lemon Leaf
Chapter 3: Nightmare Fuel
Chapter 4:The WOODS
Chapter 5: Yellow Variable
Chapter 6: A Call From A Friend
Chapter 7: Where are we?
Chapter 8: Lost hope
Chapter 9: Welcome back..
Chapter 10: Purple candy
Chapter 11: Lost
Chapter 12: Hope?
Chapter 13: "Thank goodness.."
Chapter 14: Anxiety
Chapter 14.5 The bonus chapter
Chapter 15: Can't calm down
Chapter 16: A secret

Chapter 1 Awoken

2.4K 31 31
By RoseEryna

Flower woke up from her slumber, she noticed that noone was there. The bus stopped moving? Did they start a new challenge? No they just finished the challenge they can't have started that fast.Or the bus was abandoned? Hopefully not. "Hello TD?" Flower called noone answered then she remembered TD can't talk.. So she called the rest of her friends noone answered. Flower was getting a bit scared of the silence in the bus. So she got out of the bus and noticed the front part of the bus was horribly broken. "There must have been a accident." Flower said to herself. She looked at the forest which was very close to the road. For some reason.
'Maybe they went into the forest to find help? No.. Nobody will go in the forest that deep and surely nobody lived there' Flower thought to herself.
'Maybe they went to call for help along the road possibly? No.. They wouldnt have left me here then..'
Flower thought more and decided to go find her friends in the forest. But she won't go that deep in the forest she will check the Shallow? Parts of the forest and if she couldn't find anyone she would call it a day and try to find them tommorow. So she went into the forest.

       TIME SKIP
Flower had lost track of time and it had been Four hours she had tried to look for her friends.. But nothing.
So she called it a day and was heading back to the bus. "I guess Im alone for today.." Flower said to herself. Then she heard something a little movement? 'Oh my Flower Petals, what if it was someone?!' Flower thought to herself eventhough it could have been a animal, She wouldn't have cared if it was animal anyways, she just wanted some friends to talk to.She followed the sound of the rustling and saw a few puddles of blood in front of a tree..' Why is there blood?' Flower thought to herself and maybe the mystery object was behind the tree?. She looked behind the tree and saw..

Leafy! But.. Is she OK?

Here's a picture of Flower because.. Reasons um

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 5 23
A shapeshifter lurks in the neighbourhood of Objectville, but nobody knows who it is All they can do is let the objects die one by one, until the sha...
29.8K 524 31
STOP READING THIS HOW DID THIS GET SO MANY READS ITS SO GODDAMN BAD As you watch bfb 6-9.. you can see donut slowly getting.. less and less. him. And...
8.5K 284 21
A story of star-crossed lovers couldn’t be more cryptic. When two gods Monaxia and Ari’el are captured by mad scientists bent on discovering the Secr...
32.1K 650 25
Short stories that take place in my Crossing Over AU! More info in the first chapter. And guess what? I finally made a better cover :D ~~~~~ WARNING...