RWBY X Reader One Shots (Requ...

By DevilishMan87

Since I am bored and came up with certain ideas I decided to write this. I will write Canon X Reader, Canon X... More

Yang Xiao Long X Reader: The Green Eyed Monster
Blake Belladonna X Reader: Secret Admirer
Qrow Branwen X Reader: First Date
Sun Wukong X Abused Faunus Reader: Guardian
Raven Branwen X Reader X Summer Rose: Love Triangle
Cinder Fall X Reader: Accessory
Jaune Arc X Faunus Reader: Moving On
Lie Ren X Faunus Reader: Forgotten
Pyrrha Nikos X Reader: Selfish Decision
Jaune Arc X Faunus Reader: Special Someone
Velvet Scarlintina X Cutting Faunus Reader: Worthless
Ruby Rose X Cheated Faunus Reader: Worthy
Glynda Goodwitch X Reader: Secret
Pyrrha Nikos X Reader: Date?!
Oscar Pine X Reader: Robotic
Coco Adel X Bully Reader: Good Inside
Ruby Rose X Shy Reader: Rumors
Penny Polendina X Faunus Reader: Malfunction
Lie Ren X Reader: Steak Out
Yang Xiao Long X Shy Reader: Lyric Prank?
Neopolitan X Female Reader: Loyalty
Oscar Pine X Reader: Crush
Sun Wukong X Faunus Reader: Faithful
Announcment
Yang Xiao Long X Blake Belladonna: Rekindle
Ruby Rose X Neglected Blake Sister Reader: Noticed
Winter Schnee X Male Faunus Reader: Forbidden Love
Oscar Pine X Trans Reader: Self Love
Cinder Fall X Male Reader: Monster
Weiss Schnee X Shy Male Reader: Shell
Blake Belladonna X Female Reader: Dogs
Nora Valkyrie X Reader: Type
Qrow Branwen X Tyrain Sister Reader: Decisions Part 1
Qrow Branwen X Tyrian Sister Reader: Decision Part 2
Lie Ren X Reader X Oscar Pine: Amnesia
Tock X Maria Calavera: Coffee
Qrow Branwen X Shy and Meek Tyrian Daughter: Bold

Weiss Schnee X Reader: Soulmate

1.6K 19 2
By DevilishMan87

Author: I thought that since I released My Weiss book today I should write this one shot I came up with a while ago.

(3rd POV)

(Backstory)

Weiss didn't really think love existed when she was younger. After all her father only married her mother to get control of the Schnee Dust Company. So when she was told about the story of soulmates by her sister she first thought it was ludicrous.

It was told that when you become ten the words that you will always remember of your soulmate appears on their wrist written in ink. These words would disappear thirty seconds after their soulmate sees them so people usually put something on their arm that has the words so they wouldn't disappear and a person wouldn't miss the chance to know who is their soulmate.

Weiss heard that one day everyone will meet their soulmate, but if her relationship with her soulmate is anything like her mother and father's then she would rather not meet them. That was what she thought until the day she met you, her soulmate.

Weiss met you at Beacon one day during class when you were assigned to do a project together. You two got along really well and finished the project easily. There was just something about you that mad her feel different. It felt like you a missing piece of puzzle she had been trying to find all her life and then found.

She found out you were her soulmate one day when Weiss was upset. When someone told her that the only reason anyone talks to her or to act friendly was because she was rich and they were only interested in her money and status.

Obviously Weiss ran away and cried and since none of the others were around, so you reached out to the crying woman. You brought her into a comforting and loving hug as you told her the words that came from the bottom of your heart. "Even though people see you nothing more than a snobby rich girl that thinks she is better than everyone else I see you as a normal girl who just wants to be treated like everyone else and loved for who she is and not for her name. That is why you will always be my friend." You said.

When you were first telling it the tears coming down Weiss' cheeks slowed down as she smiled. As you kept on telling here these words her eyes shot wide open as they felt all to familiar with her.

Weiss not wanting to jump to conclusions acts as casual as she could and thanks you for consoling her. You smiled as you nodded your head and left Weiss alone. Weiss gave her best to give a smile and the second you left she pulled down the sleeve of her dress to look at the words of her soulmate. And just as she thought, what you said was there, word for word.

Weiss was first stunned at this realization as a million questions ran through her mind. Did you know she was your soulmate? Does this mean she should now date you? How does she bring this up to you? Does this men she has feelings for you? Why should she do?

She shook her head to hep focus on her train of thought. She decided to try and see if she does have feelings for you before rushing into anything. She then got up and ran to her room ready to face this surprising revelation.

(Present Time)

Weeks have passed since that day and Weiss can now fully say she does love you. She is honestly surprised she didn't realize or notice her feelings towards you sooner. Her heart would would leap our of her chest every time you talked to her. How warm she feels every time you smile. How when ever she noticed you, even from across a room, her attention would lead to you. How she didn't notice indeed is the question.

The other question is how does she tell you this. Ever time she thinks of a new way to tell you the truth she chickens out and tries to come up with another plan, that succeeds as well as the one before.

She was currently sitting down with the other's enjoying their lunches, or talking with their soulmate. Weiss wasn't the only one who found her soulmate at Beacon as Yang met Blake, Jaune met Pyrrha, and Nora was already with Ren before they even came here.

"Oh Blakey, you want to maybe go somewhere after this?" Yang asked with her elbow on the table and her fist against the side of her head as she stared, lovingly, at her someone who she already treats as if they are married. "Mhmmm... don't know, where did you have in mind?" Blake teased. "Oh you know." Yang said winking at her. Weiss was hoping her and you don't turn into this.

"Hey Weiss, you OK?" Ruby asked. Weiss looked away from her two teammates and looks at her partner. "Oh I'm fine." Weiss said. "Are you sure? Because you seemed to be spacing out." Ruby said. "Yeah, probably imagining herself kissing (y/n) under the stars or something else." Nora giggled darkly.

Weiss sighed as this wasn't the first time the energetic, hammer wielder of Team JNPR teased her recently discovered love for you. After Weiss found out you were her soulmate she decided that she should trust her team to tell them what happened earlier that day.

Everything was going great until Yang accidentally slipped the truth and told Jaune who then told Nora on accident as well. Luckily Nora didn't tell someone after that and the three of them didn't tell any one else the truth thank to their greatest loves watching over them who told Weiss they would make sure no one else knew.

Ren moved a plate of pancakes off his tray and put them on Nora's making her attention go from Weiss to the food. he quickly then began eating them loving the taste of these typical breakfast foods. Because their was only one thing Nora loved as much as Ren, and that was pancakes.

"Well how is it going on the admitting your feelings to (y/n) thing?" Jaune asked. Weiss miserably sighed as she looked at the floor, frowning. "Terrible, every time I feel like I can do it she/he does something adorable and any ounce of bravery I have instantly leaves my body." Weiss said.

Weiss sighed seeing as the situation seemed hopeless while Ruby gasps as an idea pops inside her head. "Well then how about you spend some time with her/him so you can build up the courage before you admit your feelings?" Ruby said. Weiss' eyes then shot open as she turned to Ruby smiling and hugged her. "Oh my Oum! That could work! Thank you Ruby!" Weiss said as she then hugged her leader shocking everyone at the table.

Once Weiss separated from her partner she stood up and ran out the room. "Did Weiss really just hug me?" Ruby asked considering where her face was in the hug process. "Yep, you had your chance." Yang said, making Blake hit her soulmate's side.

Weiss went to the library as she knows that is where you prefer to do your homework. Once she got there she found you in your usual spot with books on the table and your head on one of the books as you groaned. "Why is history so hard?! How much even is there?!" You groaned smashing your head into the book over and over again.

Weiss rushes over and stop you from hitting your head again. "Wow! That is a little to drastic, don't you think?" Weiss asks. She looks your head and sighs in relief to see it doesn't look damaged so she doubts anything bad has happened. "(y/n) what where you doing?" Weiss asked.

You groaned as you look at the history book on the table. "I am trying to remember all this history stuff for a test I have in few weeks, but I just can't seem to remember this stuff." You said gesturing to all the books. Weiss smiled as an idea came to mind. "Well I have an 'A' in my class, how about I help you study." Weiss suggested.

You smiled as you looked at her and hugged her. "Oh thank you Weiss, so much." You said. Weiss blushed then hugged back for a few seconds and turned away to look at your books. "I really appreciate it as I am having trouble with... all of this." You said, making Weiss chuckle and roll her eyes. She then sat next to you and helped you at the beginning.

XXX Time Skip XXX

After hours of studying Weiss was really helping you remember all the facts you needed to learn. "And that is when the humans set up Menagerie for the Faunus after then end of the Great war. You got that?" Weiss sked.

When you didn't respond she turned to see you asleep slightly drooling onto to your end. Weiss takes out her scroll to see how late is and decided that now would be a good time to stop. She packed up all your supplies and picked you up to carefully bring you to your team's dorm to put you in your bed.

After some very close calls she brought you to your team's dorm. She put you on your bed so she could easily put away all the supplies from the library and then walked back over to your bed. She then carefully put you under the covers and began to stare at your sleeping form and smiled at how beautiful you looked.

She sighed knowing how she failed at telling you how she felt so she turned away and began thinking of all the things on her mind. "Things used to be so simpler with you and me just being friends. I'm not saying I want it to remain that way though, I'm just saying." Weiss sighed.

Weiss moved the sleeve of her dress down her writ to look at the words on her wrist, that were the ink loving words you said to her that made her realize her feelings for you. "I just wish it is as easy to talk to you as before, when I didn't know you were the love of my life. Then I would be able to tell you the truth and not jumble up all my words. That way I could say... (y/n), I Weiss Schnee... am here to admit that... I love you." Weiss sighed knowing it was practically impossible.

As Weiss was beginning to cry she then noticed the words on her wrist beginning to disappear. Weiss began questioning how this is possible, as the only way to get rid of the words of your soulmate is... if the soulmate sees them. Weis turned to you in bed to see your eyes open as you smiled lovingly at the heiress.

You smiled as you took the arm out from under the covers and showed Weiss your sleeve as you showed the ink filled words you have. "I know Weiss." You said. '(y/n), I Weiss Schnee... am here to admit that... I love you.' Weiss read. After staring at them, a bit taken back, Weiss watched as the words began to disappear on your wrist. "I have always known, deep down you knew." You said.

Weiss gasped as she looked to you. "(y/n), you knew? You knew all this time that you were my soulmate and vice versa, but didn't tell me when we meet or some time sooner?" Weiss asked. "I didn't want to back you up in a corner and say we should now date or anything. Besides I thought you would want to realize your feelings for me first so I could know when you would be ready to date me." You said.

Weiss smiled as she kissed you on the lips, happy to feel all the pressure of confession disappearing by the lip on lip contact. She then separates and stares at your eyes as she hugs your side. "Well since I know now... do you want to date me?" Weiss asked.

You nodded your head as you sit up and kissed her on the lips. "I would love that... my soulmate." You said. Weiss smiled and brought you in for another kiss as you two soulmates began your time together enjoying your eternal love.

Author: I hope you all enjoyed this and just wanted to let you know I recommend you read my new book today as that is going to contain more love for the white haired heiress than in this one shot and I worked really hard on coming up with the ideas I think you all will enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 36 9
Beacon's second semester is here! Y/n is still being monitored closely by Ozpin and Y/n is amazed at how a man like him has made it so far even with...
8.8K 333 37
Here is the third volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing RWBY Series.) (Discla...
208K 3.4K 62
This story is discontinued ( I don't own rwby or any picture in this fanfiction)
438 19 13
(RWBY various (girls and guys) x Female!OC) ❁"𝘞𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥; 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢...