Forever? (Nash Grier)

By XxQueenNalaxX

Bri has many problems in her life, but her trusting fans on vine and twitter keep her going. She has been inv... More

Chapter One!
Chapter Two.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 17

177 4 2
By XxQueenNalaxX

Bri's POV

We were hanging out, chilling. We had music going on. Animal came on by neon trees. Kaeli and I were dancing, minding our own business dancing crazy together. After that song was over, The Body came on by Wale. Of course me being me, was my own little world with Kaeli. We both started twerking and it felt like old times. It was great, because we both had on booty shorts. It felt great to have some other girl being around. Ash had just up and left. Never told any of us why.

When we had gotten done, the boys were looking at us with dropped jaws. Kaeli and I blushed and hurried to sit down while Tuesday came on.

"You can do that great hun!!!!" Taylor and Cam yelled at us.

"Only do that for me from now on, promise?" Nash whispered to me.

I rolled my eyes and went up to the kitchen. It seemed Cam and Kaeli were hitting it off really well. I felt a hand touch my shoulder. It was Taylor.

"So, I came here to talk to you about you and Nash."

"Yes, what about us?" I asked.

"I think you guys are great together. I want you to make sure that neither of you mess it up. You guys look amazing together. I also have a lady friend of my own!" He said with a smirk.

"Ohhhh, who would that be?"

"Well, I saw her at the MagCon tour. After you guys left, I stayed after to meet some more fans. I saw her, and she was the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen. She has long red hair, and the prettiest brown eyes."

"Ooohh, let me see a picture of her!"

He showed me a picture they took together, and I instantly knew her.

"OH MY GOD! I know her!" I screamed.

Nash came in with a mad look on his face.

"What happened?! Who do I need to hurt?!"

"No, nothing. Its fine. I just found out that Taylor, is like talking to mine and Kaeli's old highschool friend Morgan! I haven't seen her forever!"

"Oh." He said walking over to me wrapping his arms around my waist. "I just want to let you know, that I love you so much Bri Hastings." He said in my ear.

"I love you too Nash Grier. Forever?"

"And always." He said kissing me sweetly.

"Get a room guys!" Taylor made a gagging face.

"Oh you know you want to do the same with Morgan." I snapped as he blushed.

We all walked back out the living room, Taylor took a seat in the recliner, and Nash I sat on the couch, with me on his lap.

"Kaeli and Cam, really hitting off eh?" Nash whispered in my ear.

"Yeah, its so cute."

Nash suddenly stood up, with him holding me bridal style. He walked up the stairs and laid me down on the bed, then to jump and plop next to me wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Your beautiful, and you should know that. Everyday. It doesn't matter how long were together, it matters how much we love each other everyday."

I turned to him and said, "I loved you yesterday, I will love you tomorrow, and I love you today. Forever and always my Nash."

He kissed me sweetly, then it turned into a make out session. He sat me on top of him and had his hands on my waist under my shirt. He pulled away from the kiss.

"We should make a girlfriend and boyfriend tag on our you tubes."

"But I'm having fun right now." I said with a smirk.

"Well then, where were we?" He said kissing me roughly.

*Cam's POV*

Kaeli seems really sweet. Nash and Bri went upstairs, shocker.

"So Kaeli, I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go get coffee sometime?"

"Sure, but we have to do it this in November sometime! Since November starts tomorrow! Then I have to leave in December. College calls, and I enjoy campus. I have good friends there."

"Okay! Sounds great."

We talked for another hour, then Bri came downstairs and her tank top was kinda messed up, she had a hickey on her hip, that I could see from the skin exposed from her messed up shirt. Then she had a hickey on her neck and her bun was slightly more to the side.

"Have fun did you?" I said with a chuckle.

"Hey, I did. But I think Nash had more fun." She said with a giggle.

Nash then came downstairs and his hair was no longer quiffed up. He had an hickey also. I just sat there and laughed.

"What?"

"Nothing man, don't have to much fun."

"What can I say, we're good at what we do together." Nash said smirking.

Bri then punched his arm and walked over to Taylor and sat on his lap.

*Bri's POV*

I walked over and sat on Taylors lap.

"Wassup brosky?"

"Hello there pretty Lady! Whasshu doin?" He said with a chuckle.

"Just hanging, even though I smell like guy cologne." I made a gag face.

"Oh, really? I can tell Nash had more fun than you!" Taylor said with a chuckle.

Nash gave him a glare as I got off of Taylors lap. I went over to Nash and sat next him and squeezed his hand.

"Just remember, there is no one I'd rather be with ever. Your mine, only mine." Nash whispered to me.

"I wouldn't want to have it any other way." I whispered back.

"Oh my god guys! We should go swimming!" Kaeli exclaimed.

"Yeah! We totally should. I bought a new bikini the other day! Plus I need a reason to show off my new belly button ring." I said with a giggle.

Kaeli went upstairs to the guest room, Nash and I went to my room. Cameron went to the first bathroom and Taylor went to the second. As soon I as I got in my room, Nash grabbed me from my waist.

"I love you babe."

"I love you more NasheyPoo."

"I love you most."

After he said that, I turned and looked at him. I sat there and stared for what felt like hours. I could get lost in those blue eyes. He was looking into my green ones, just as lost as I was.

Kaeli came in and fake coughed. "Ahem, are you guys ready? You've been like for ten minutes."

"Yeah, just let me change."

She closed the door and I got out of Nash's grip. I walked over to my closet and grabbed my black bikini that had gold studs on the top piece. It was just screaming to me buy me buy me at the store. I couldn't resist. I walked out of my closet and Nash was already changed, sitting on the bed. I started stripping, because its not like Nash hasn't seen this before, so, and I trust him.

I got changed and grabbed my Ray Bands. I put them on top of my head, which my hair was in a messy bun. Then I grabbed my new belly button ring to put on. It was silver, and had a diamond on top, with a diamond shape B on it. My mom had it specially made for me on my 16th birthday.

"Okay, I'm ready." I said after changing my belly button ring.

"Leggo." Nash said picking me up and putting me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!!!" I said as we walked outside and I slapped his ass as hard as I could.

"Ow!!! What was that for?" Nash exclaimed.

"For not putting me down." I said with a smirk.

Then, he went by the pool, slapped my ass as hard as he could, which stung a little. Then he threw me in the pool. I went under the water, stunned by liquid surrounding me, so I decided to play a prank on him. I am going to float back up, but not going to move. I floated back up, with my face up, thank Jesus. I laid there, my eyes closed, breathing through my nose.

"Bri?" Nash said.

"Brianna!" Kaeli screamed.

"Dude is she okay?" Cam and Taylor asked with worry.

"Babe! This isn't funny." Nash said also with nervousness.

I am trying hard not to laugh. It is difficult.

Then I heard water splash next to me and felt arms go around my waist and I was lifted completely out of the water.

"Bahhh!" I screamed at the person holding me.

"JESUS CHRIST!" Cam yelled.

I sat there and laughed. I looked at everybody. Taylor caught on to the joke and started laughing slightly. Kaeli, Nash, and Cam looked at me with hurt in there eyes.

"What? It was just a prank." I spoke up.

"A good one may I add!" Taylor laughed.

As soon as Taylor had said that, Nash walked away.

"Babe where are you going?" I yelled after him. Nothing was said back.

I jumped out of the pool and raced in the house. I couldn't find him anywhere in here. Then, I heard the front door slam. I saw Nash getting in his jeep and driving away.

"Nash, wait!" He obviously didn't here me and kept driving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
468K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
663K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...