Twisted Wonderland scenarios

By Just_Jack_8030

This book will focus on Twisted Wonderland one-shots for the reader. It contains curse words so I'll leave th... More

You really clicked in this story???
Out of my hands 1 (Riddle x Reader)
Out of my hands 2 (Riddle x Reader)
Big Plans (Deuce x Reader)
Payback! (Lilia x Reader)
Open requests and other stuff
A lovely night (Leona x Reader)
SPOILER ALERT EPISODE 5
Gentleman or pretendant? (Jade x reader)
Let's fall in love someday (Sebek x reader)
Update of Episode 5 (SPOILERS)
Lemon sorbets and compromises (Malleus x Fem! Reader)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY INFLUENCER!!!
How do you steal a heart? (Ruggie x reader)
Announcement!!
Midnight thoughts
Happy Valentines day!!!
Oblivious acts (merfolk Jade x Biologist! Fem! Reader)
Happy Birthday Capitalist!!
Happy birthday THUNDER BOIIIIIIIIIIII
Happy late anniversary!!!
N.O. F.U.N. (Floyd x reader)
Be grateful and announcement
Birthdays, events and announcements
How many children, sir? (Heartslabyul)
Birthdays and stuff
Jamil is 19 and I'm a survivor here
Trappola's late birthday
How many children, sir? (Savanaclaw)
How many fish, sir? (Octavinelle)
Happy birthday Tsunotaro!
Birthdays and anniversaries ✨✨✨✨
Little red rabbit part 2 (Rook x Savanaclaw reader)
Memes
Happy Birthday my queen!
Who needs a king? We have a birthday hyena!
Apple of my eye, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Where you belong (Yandere! Leech twins x fem! Reader)
3 birthdays and words from the heart
Leona and his CIRCLE OF LIFEEE + me crying
HAPPY LATE HALLOWEEN AND DIA DE MUERTOS AND LEECH BIRTHDAY!!!!

Little red rabbit 1 (Rook x Savanaclaw reader)

5.7K 119 116
By Just_Jack_8030

((Rook Hunt x Savanaclaw! female! Rabbit! reader))
((This is a request from a beloved friend who created her own OC for TWST and asked me to write something for her and Rook because she hates him.. it's complicated))
(( this shot will be... an experiment 🤗))

"Come on Y/n! Fifty more!" The demands from Professor Vargas just kept increasing like the fatigue in the little rabbit's body. It was both frustrating and embarrassing. The least she could do as the only female in the NRC was to prove that she could keep up with her strong classmates but she has never been the type to do much exercise! And the things just got worse when the mirror put the hare in Savanaclaw.
*it's because of the ears?!* she whined inside. Still it wasn't that bad since she could count on Jack, Ruggie and sometimes Leona to help her with the stuff she struggled with.... like her stamina, and the help from her dorm was actually giving results!

"And- 130! I'm done! Profe-!" She stopped trying to catch some air.— "Oh! Petite Lapin! You are completely red."

*shit...*

The voice... the nickname... it was no other than Savanaclaw's scariest opponent...
Rook Hunt.
Ever since Y/n's first day at the ceremony when her y/e/c eyes connected for three seconds with the at the time stranger's green stones he had as eyes, the same stranger became a constant nuisance to her daily life in the NRC.

He kept following her, asking the weirdest of questions and of course always trying to touch her ears.
She was going up from her last sit-up when her nose encountered another.

— "Holy fuck you-!" Y/n's back went down to the ground once more as soon as she saw Rook in front of her.

The girl didn't even noticed when the hunter kneeled and put weight on her feet so she could come back from the sit up easily!

— "Hahah Salut Petite Lapine!" He said ignoring the fact that he almost gave his classmate a heart attack.

— "Rook.." she tried to think of a way out of the upcoming conversation with him. The rabbit didn't mean to be rude! She just... couldn't stand his simple presence!
At first the girl thought she was just being mean but after what her seniors told her about this blonde haired dude...
A wall was what she wanted between them both.

— "Aww your face is all red from the exercise! You look so cute." He smiled and that just made Y/n 10 times more frustrated. He was so weird!

The little bunny sat up frowning.

— "Rook, I'm all sweaty, smell like shit, and all I want at the moment is to go back to Savanaclaw and take a bath. So let go off my feet!" She moved her toes as a sign of struggle.

The hunter's eyes sparkled...
*So beautiful!*

— "Oh I wish you didn't have to go. I would love to see that face of yours for a little longer." The French sighed as he let go off her feet and rested his chin on his hand looking at her with eyes full of interest... a lot of interest.

— "Well too bad, dude. Because I honestly don't want to and even if I wanted to Leona will be here soon and we both know what exactly will happen to you." She stood up and crossed her arms with smirk on her face. Yes, she might have just acted like a bullied kid who tells their bully that their dad will come and kick their ass but... wasn't exactly that how Leona took care of his little junior girl?

"Ah yes! It can't be helped."— Rook stood up and extended his hand to help his junior but the y/e/c eyed girl slapped away his hand with no smile to show.

— "I can stand up for myself thanks." And once she was in her feet she turned around to leave.
— "Ow, you always keep your guard up for the tiniest of things. What a jumpy bunny you are, ma petite lapine." He kept walking by her side not taking his eyes off the girl.
— "Don't call me that." She pouted as she got rid of the rests of grass on her clothes.
— "Exactly, now you can fuck off." The voice of Savanaclaw's dormhead showed his angry presence.

— "Ah, Roi du Léon! I must be lucky today if I get to see such beautiful people as you-"
— "Tsk, cut the crap and leave my subordinate alone. Y/n." He looked at her serious. — "Go back with Ruggie, now."
— "Yes, Senior Leona." Y/n didn't even doubt to run back to where the hyena and Jack were.

— "I guess I can't have both at the same time." Rook sighed as he watched his precious girl with long ears running away from his grasp just to suddenly be taken by his uniform as Leona looked at him threatening.
— "Woah!"
— "Listen up you blond weirdo. I already had to deal with the fact that you follow me and the rest of my residents around, but now I have a freaking herbivore under my care. And I won't hesitate to hunt you down if you dare to touch one hair of hers, got it?" His green eyes were fired up with rage but also a wish to protect the new member of his dorm.
Of course, the hunter knew that.

— "This paternal side of yours suits you a lot, Roi du Léon. Très beau!" The blond boy didn't seem to care about the fact that the lion was threatening him.
— "You really like to test your luck." Leona would have loved to punch that French face of his but the smell of Vil's perfume was present and the last thing he needed was to fight a diva.

He let go off Pomefiore's viceprefect and walked away.
Rook fixed his clothes and for small moment the usual smile that painted his face disappeared...

////////////////////////////////////////////

— "Okay, is everybody here?" Vargas' strong voice was heard by the students around him. Everyone was standing on their feet trying not to fall to the ground in exhaustion.

— "I guess you all are. Well then! Before I let you go I have an important announcement to make! Ready?! As you all know this same island used to be a colony of a big kingdom that included Pyroxene and other countries. So, the students from those countries must know by matter of fact what celebration is approaching, right? Any of of those young men care to explain what this celebration is about?" Many hands were raised, mostly from students that came from Pyroxene or the Village of Harvest.
— "Yes, Felmier!" The coach gave permission to the lavender haired boy to speak.
— "It has different names but in my hometown we call it "the Filled Wolf Fair". It's supposed to commemorate an awful tragedy when a werewolf came to the kingdom and hunted down mostly young girls in the woods, until a girl with a red cloak created a plan to take him down." Y/n was surprised by the story. Maybe she should put attention in Trein's history class instead on making sure Grimm doesn't do anything crazy or checking if Lilia's picture was actually in the history book.

— "Correct, young Epel! The red cloaked girl created a plan that consisted on using herself as a bait while her grandma hid inside of the closet. The girl was smart and knew the werewolf would go after her grandma so once she saw him dressed as her grandma and played along, she took a run for it and with the help of a hunter they killed the werewolf!"

Y/n was quite shocked by the story...
*a girl did that?! HOW OLD WAS SHE?! I WOULD BE ALREADY DEAD!*

"So to commemorate the red riding hood heroine and the strong hunter, the NRC will have a fair with a game that will be part of your grades." Everyone tried not to cry over the forced activities Vargas creates with a simple smile and zero guilt.

"Oh come on guys! Show more enthusiasm! Or maybe you are just cowards?" Vargas said the C word... Y/n looked around amused noticing how everyone became hungry beasts ready to prove their teacher wrong.

—"Bring it on!"

—"Hell yeah!"

—"We'll show you!"

Everyone was pumped up! And even more when Vargas announced how everyone who participated and gave their best in the activity will be granted to go celebrate in the village's downtown, that is pretty lively and beautiful. And for the ones who win, they'll be allowed to go the whole week of the festival.

Y/n never got the chance to see the village so she decided her next goal.
*I'm going to participate and win!* her foot started tapping the floor snitching how excited she was about getting to see the beautiful village for the first time, not to mention she heard from Riddle that the students from the RSA were attending too and Y/n wanted to talk to her friends from there.

— "Huh? What are you so excited about shortie?" Y/n's thoughts were interrupted by some students from Heartslabyul's dormitory.

- "What?"

— "Don't tell me you are going to participate in the game. Hahahah!" An sophomore from Octavinelle joined the strange conversation.

— "Such a tiny bunny with no physical strength. Jeez, why are you even in Savanaclaw?" She felt hurt when she turned to see a fellow classmate from her own dorm.

— "Hey! I've been working pretty hard you know..." as much as she wanted to sound confident she knew she wasn't like the rest of the residents.. she wasn't a buff strong wolf... she was a tiny rabbit...

- "Tsk, if working hard was enough everyone would be millionaire. Don't be such a fool." A Scarabia student was now getting annoyed.
Everyone kept mocking her at the same time.
— "Ugh!" She wasn't taking any more of this, so she simply turned her back on them ready to leave however her Heartslabyul classmate was not going to let her be and reached his arm out to take her by the shoulder.
— "Hey what makes you think you can walk aw-"
— "Salut!"
The guy's wrist was caught inches away from the bunny's shoulder.
Y/n looked up just to find Rook once again smiling... but it wasn't the type of smile he showed to her or Vil... it was scary. Thankfully it wasn't directed at Y/n but at the guys behind her.

— "Senior R-rook."
— "Sh*t.."

The guys felt the danger surrounding them.
"You seem quite entertained by ma petite lapine here. She is so small and funny, non?" He talked as if he was having a normal conversation yet his grip on the guy just got stronger and stronger making the Heartslabyul student slowly start showing signs of pain on his face.
Y/n only got angrier by his comment.
— "Hey-!"

— "But.." he cut her in the middle of the sentence.
—"... you know what happens when you let someone play with such small animals carelessly?" The face of Pomefiore's viceprefect and Y/n's classmate got closer while she took the chance to break free from the two tall guys.

— "N-no-"

— "They could die... rabbits are so delicate... like a human wrist... it takes nothing for someone to break a wrist... look."
The Heartslabyul resident pulled his arm away from Hunt's reach before he could do anything else.

— "Y-you will pay for this." He whispered to Y/n before walking away with his friends giving cautious looks at the blonde boy in case he decided to hunt them down.

Y/n stopped holding her breathe... she couldn't fake it... that was scary.

— "Men can really be immature creatures..."- He noticed how his long eared classmate was looking at the floor.
-"Are you okay ma chérie?" He lowered down to her level just to be pushed away by the same girl he was looking at.

— "You are weird..." y/n's danger senses were going crazy.

— "Hm. You think that?" Rook kept his smile.— "I prefer the term "extravagant"" he expressed with his usual hand manners.

— "It's like you calling me a rabbit or a bunny." She rolled her eyes trying no to laugh at how strange this boy could be.

— "You may be right. But you still prefer a term, c'est pas vrai, Petite lapine?" (Trad.: Isn't that true, little bunny?)
He winked playfully.

— "Tsk, I don't speak baguette, weirdo." She glared at him still he laughed at how Y/n referred to the French language.

— "Stop laughing! Whatever thank you for the help but I'm gonna prove you and the rest that I can win this game!" She was spitting out words knowing that Rook was way more athletic than her but the y/h/c-haired's pride was hurt by this blonde.
— "I never said you couldn't win." He tilted his head.
— "Then make sure to keep that in mind, you heard me? Good. Now if you excuse me I have stuff to do." She walked away with her chin high not daring to look back. *Dammit I better win.*

It had already been half an hour since the little conversation with his beloved rabbit.
Her frown as she tried to reassure something he already knew... Still she felt the need to debate with him and put her guard up. Rook couldn't find anything more cute than the way she frowned and looked up to him with her ears' fur all spiky proving she kept on her guard.
Pomefiore's Vice prefect laid down on the grass after stretching. He started playing with the grass beside him and caressing the ends of it. It tickled but no matter how much he passed his hand through the grass its tips always got back up...
It reminded him of certain ears who always stayed high whenever he was around... he wished those ears of hers would go easier when judging his acts...
— "Y/n... so cold for someone that belongs under the sun...". His words hid a secret wish with a touch of painful desire. How could someone so small make such a big difference inside of him? With the way she talks.... the way she walks past him rushing to her next class... how many times his mind and heart shouted..— "Please don't go."

Rook closed his mouth surprised by how he thought out loud all of a sudden. His cheeks went pink yet there was no embarrassment to be seen...
Why? Because this was just the way Rook Hunt felt about her.

He felt at ease thinking about the girl who took over his thoughts from day to night but before he could fall into a nice nap dreaming about a little rabbit running through the woods he heard some whispers.

Rook found out the voices coming from somewhere behind the trees and like the good curious chasseur de l'amour he was he hid on the heights of one of the trees.

The blond haired boy noticed the students that were picking on the Petite Lapin half an hour ago along with some other students...
he heard what needed to be heard.
He counted the heads and a decision was made.

—"Tomorrow I won't be able to leave you alone... petite lapine."—

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 2.5K 36
[ " 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗔𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗳𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗷𝗼𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗜 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁�...
92.2K 3.3K 18
❝ 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂, ❞ -𝘉𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 990𝘬 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴...𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘦...
1.5K 50 7
❝𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋❞ ───┈♡♡♡┈── A young girl born into a royal family and a billionaire, family is...
134K 5K 40
ᵐᵘᵗᵉ/ᵛᵉʳʸ ᵠᵘⁱᵉᵗ!ᶠ! ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ꧁~ Iɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ᴋɪɴᴅ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛs ᴛʀᴀɴsᴘᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ. Wʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ sʜᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄʟ...