Little red rabbit part 2 (Rook x Savanaclaw reader)

—"Tomorrow I won't be able to leave you alone... petite lapine."—

////////////////////////////////////////////

TRIGGER WARNING: toxins and verbal and physical violence

Two weeks and a half. Two weeks and a half full of blood, sweat and no sleep for the girl who wished to prove her worth to everyone.

They all were prohibited from going to the woods were the event was going to take place but that didn't mean Y/n was just going to sit around doing nothing like her dorm leader! No. This kind of challenge required strength and if someone's as known for his physical strength as well as his mental strength, it was Jack Howl.

"No."

"Jack."

"No."

"Jack."

"No."

"Jack Howl."

"Stop chasing me around!"

"I'm not chasing you! I'm trying to catch up to you!" By now they were passing through the avenue naked to the eyes of stone of the seven statues of the founders.

"Well good luck with that, short legs- what-?!"

All of a sudden the tall young werewolf felt a weight on his back that almost made him fall on his knees.

"Y/n!- Hg!" Her grip was surprisingly strong for a small girl. The hare wouldn't let go off his back and the way she was squeezing his waist and neck with her thighs and arms was starting to hurt.

"Hg- Y/n-"

"Jack! Please! Be kind to me! I'm just a lady!" She was oblivious to the strangulation she was causing at the moment while some students passed by the funny scene taking pictures and laughing.

"Hg-! O-okay-"

"Really?!"

"let- go-" with that said the smaller one jumped back to the ground leaving the white haired freshman free to breathe.

....

"Azul." Y/n closed the door behind her as she walked towards the silver haired merman who was determining the total price of restocking ingredients for the Mostro Lounge.

"Oh. If it isn't Savanaclaw's princess." His amused tone combined with his gestures made the hare want to turn around and leave yet her steps kept making proof of her presence in the classical office.

"Hey, Azul. I need your help." Her palms on the desk letting her weight to be leaned on the long classic style desk formed a shadow on the papers Azul was working on making it hard for Octavinelle's leader to continue his work.

"Ah, it would be nice if someone for once asked how I am doing with life, you know?"
He pretended to be hurt.

"Please Azul. I don't mean to be rude but I really need a favor."

"Favor?" His eyes sparkled and suddenly it seemed like the papers on his desk were nothing more than rubbish compared to a word of 5 letters.

"... yes... please." Her ears were lowered to the back of her head as she tried to keep her cool.

"Well then, you should have started with that, dear Y/n!"

....

"So you want me to play racing with you until the Filled Wolf event?" Ruggie's ears went to the back of his head as a sign of the  suspicions he had over that request.