Payback! (Lilia x Reader)

((Lilia Vanrouge x non-binary reader))
((Requested by Tamar Morehead))
(( I don't own neither Twisted Wonderland or the picture, credits to their respective authors))

"__________ we have to go to school today!" Grimm screamed as he along with Deuce and Ace tried to get the muggle student out of Ramshackle's dormitory.
- "Not today Satan! Not for me!" They kept holding onto the staircase's railing while the ghosts just filmed the whole joke of a scene.

- "Ughhhh come. On. ________!" Ace took off his blazer and rolled up his sleeves. He took one of ________ arms and started pulling harder.

-"Stop acting like a brat! what are you, five? Deuce! Take their other arm!"

- "B-tch! You act like this 24/7, 7 days a week! I have the constitutional right to act like this towards you all halfassed idiots!" Ramshackle's prefect screamed offended getting distracted and finally taken out of the old dorm ready to get to school one way or another.

- "Guys please! I can't go! He will be waiting for me! I'm not letting him win." ________ tried to talk their way out of this.

- "I still don't understand why you don't want to go. You are always a good student! You are not Ace or Senior Leona." Deuce said ignoring his friend's meme face of indignation.

- "Ugh. It's because of that weird senior, what was his name? Li.. Lilia! Yeah." Grimm replied tired of his Dormhead's BS.
- "Ever since Halloween, both started hanging out a lot right?" Ace asked curious only to get a blush from the y/h/c  ((your hair color)) haired in response.
- "I-I mean. Yeah! But n-no!"

- "Of course you are! Lying will get you nowhere, ________. Whatever, the thing is that suddenly these past weeks they stopped talking and now they just want to pull pranks on each other! At first it was fun but now I'm not getting my beauty sleep with ______ staying up late planning! This fluffy hair doesn't look like this just because you know!"-Grimm frowned angry but the other three just laughed.

- "Wait.. that means. Oh gods, _______. Haha! You were the-"
— " the reason to why this past Sunday senior Lilia came to school  with his uniform on swearing it was actually Monday? The reason why he came with blue hair to school this Wednesday? Of course and hell yes!"
They all laughed at the memories.

"But don't you think Senior Lilia would have taken his revenge already?" Deuce scratched his head.
"I know! It's frustrating!" ______ complained.
"PFT- you seem almost excited to get that payback." Ace teased.
"It's not that! The longer he takes the more probable it is that the revenge is bigger!"
*not to mention what happened the same day his hair was blue..* they went red.

((Flashback))
~_______ was the last one in the classroom. Ace, Deuce, Jack, Epel and Grimm had already left. Suddenly Diasomnia's shorty senior appeared taking his junior by surprise.
"Hahah! Nice hairstyle, Lilia." They had left the formalities with him long ago.
- "oh you think so?" Lilia played along and both started laughing but suddenly the black and violet haired stopped. _______ stopped confused when they saw Lilia's expression. He was serious, but then smirked and raised an eyebrow. The first year's heart stopped for a moment with that expression of his...
Out of the blue the senior took them by the chin leaned towards them making _______'s legs feel weak and their face as red as Riddle's hair.
He stopped and looked into their eyes.
"You won't get away with this, _______. Just you wait." They whispered with mischief.~ ((end of flashback))

The poor adolescent tried paying attention to Professor Crewel's lesson and successfully failing in doing so.
* I knew I shouldn't have come! I can't even pay attention!* they just wanted to run straight to the dorm. It was unfair... ever since school started Lilia caught ________'s eye and it took them so long to finally have this friendship... but Lilia suddenly started acting weird and pranking them so they decided to pull up some too... and now they were waiting for an enormous revenge!