Everything is Only for You (C...

By munsen12

Sana is a well known actress working in the Bollywood industry from a young age. She has everything, money an... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Fight for Survival
Sidharth a hero
Sana's Real Hero
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Not an update but just a message
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Love
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Not an update
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Anniversary Celebrations
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
NoteπŸ™πŸ™
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Begining
Suggestions
New story
Everything is Only for You 2
Sukriya Sidharth
500k reads..

Chapter 66

8.3K 887 157
By munsen12

Sidharth tries to stop Rohan,"Leave him Rohan. Let's get out of here. Rohan.." Security comes up and takes away the other group of young boys including Rocky. Sid asks Jaanvi,"Jaan you take Rohan with you. Rajat, Shini go with them. Sana you also go and wait with them in the parking lot. Main aaraha hun." He turns to the Manager,"You know this was entirely that boy's mistake. It's better that don't get police involve in this. As you know Rohan and Sana are celebrities so, please ensure nothing goes into press. It will bring bad name to your restaurant as well." Manager nods his head in agreement.

Suddenly Rocky comes rushing towards the gate after Rohan,"Hey you ruk sh**e you as***le. Where are you leaving you coward?Be****." Sid grabs his arm,"Hey! Stop it now. Enough of this. Why are you screaming? End this now and just leave." Rocky ignores him and screams at Rohan hurling few more abuses when Sidharth pulls him towards him and says,"Stop! Are you mad or what?" Rocky stares at him and clenching his teeth and screams,"I am not mad! How dare you call me that! You motherf****!" Sidharth had not seen that Rocky had a big chef's knife in his hand that he had perhaps got from the kitchen. He suddenly prods it into Sid's abdomen screaming curses at him. Sid looks below to realise what he had done. He immediately shoves him away from himself. And holding his wound, he sits on the floor. Sana immediately screams and rushes towards him with others. Security by that time had already grabbed Rocky pulling him inside.

Blood flows out of the wound as Sana puts pressure on it to stop it. Sid taking a deep breath says,"Sana.. stop.. Don't worry.." Tears flow out of her eyes as she stares into his with fear. Shini is dumbfounded with everything. She stands in a shock looking at her bleeding brother. Jaanvi kneels beside him giving her scarf to put the pressure on the wound. He looks at Shini and says,"Shini.. bacha.. I am .. okay.. don't be.. scared.. Shini.. Jaan...Please..go ... near her..Sana .." Rajat comes closer and takes Shini into his arms and she breaks down trembling asking if her brother will be okay.

Sana is sobbing vigorously sitting outside clutching Sumitraji who is trying to stay strong. Shini is crying beside her holding on to Jaanvi who is in tears too. Rohan and Rajat stand beside them with furrowed brows. Doctor comes out of the room and Rohan immediately goes near him. He says,"There was an injury to the liver but he is now out of danger. But still we have kept him under observation for the next 48 hours. " Rohan asks,"Can we meet him?" Doctor replies,"He is presently unconscious. You can meet him after we shift him into the cabin.."

Sana enters the room to find Sidharth lying on the bed. There is bandage on his abdomen and IVs are attached to his hand. She comes closer and with a trembling hand touches his forehead. She whispers,"Tumhe agar kuch ho jayega, I don't know what will I do..I will die without you...you..are my life.. my everything.. please.. thik ho jao jaldi..please.. bebu.. Waheguruji please mere Sidharth ko.. jaldi se.. thik kardo...I have... lost my family.. I can't lose him.. please jaldi thik kardo.." "Mere beta itna weak nahi hai.. He is a fighter.. He.. has to get well soon.. for me, for his sister, for you.. For him, we matter the most.. He will not..lose this battle so easily..", says Sumitraji who comes near the bed and runs her fingers through his hair.

"I am.. still.. alive.. not dead yet. Why .. why..are you.. all looking like this?.. sad..", says Sidharth from the bed as opens his eyes after two hours of surgery. Sumitraji comes near him and puts her hand on his mouth,"Apne janam din ke din asa nahi bolte hain. Already you have landed in the hospital, now.." She stops saying anything further as she tries to control her tears, putting on a brave front. Rohan coming closer says,"It's all my fault. I am really sorry.." Sidharth smiles meekly and says,"It.. is nobody's fault.. Don't.. blame yourself... that boy..was a psycho.." Rajat says,"Listen we should not let him talk so much. Let him rest. Only one person can stay here tonight and rest must leave." Sana wiping her eyes says,"I will stay. Rohan tum sab ko please ghar chod do."

Sidharth had fallen asleep after everybody had left. He wakes up in the early hours of the morning. He looks on the his side to find Sana sleeping putting her head on the bed, clutching his hand tightly. He slowly runs his other trembling hand over her hair. She stirs and opens her eyes to see him smiling softly at her. Sitting upright, she rubs her eyes and then asks,"Kya hua? Do you need anything? Are you in pain? Should I call somebody? Are you all right? Why are you not saying anything?" "Bolne.. dogi toh..hi na.. bolunga. So many.. questions..I am all right.. no need to.. call anyone.. Come near me.. ", says Sid with the smile, signalling her to sit beside him. Sana sits on the bed, he says,"Come near me... Sleep na.. beside me.." signaling her to lie beside him. She very carefully lies down beside him, ensuring she does not touch his bandages and puts her hand on his chest.

A drop of tear escapes her eyes and falls on his bare shoulder. He looks at her and says,"Ab kyun..roh rahi ho? Haven't you..cried enough?" Sana says in almost inaudible voice,"Agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh? I would have died. I can't live without you." Sid replies with a sheepish smile,"I am.. your hero.. your knight in shining armour.. I survived the terrorists attack.. Then this was just..a teeny tiny.. knife.. " "Teeny tiny? It was a huge knife. I saw it. Tiny knife hota toh itna deep cut thodi na hota. Kide padegein uspe. Marega..ch**a..ma*****",she says with anger. "Sh..sh.. Baby.. relax..", he says with a soft smile. He then says,"Mujhe.. toh pata hi.. nahi tha, tumhe.. toh galiya dena bhi ata hai.. wow!! My billi..", he replies. Sana looks at him and says,"I know some nice curses. Gandi gandi wali sari ati hai, isiliye nahi deti.." Sidharth starts to laugh and then winces in pain. "What happened? Are you in pain? Why did you laugh? It's all my fault.. ", Sana says and starts to tear up. "Don't cry..I ..am.. okay.. I can't even.. say poetry now..to ..make you .. happy", he replies. With teary eyes and a pout, Sana looks at him and says,"Haye.. itni taklif ho rahi hai? I should call the doctor? " Sid whispers,
"Tu..jo..hai mere...pass abb..
Mujhe kisi..aur ka intezaar..kyun ho.
Tera saya hai marham.. mere jakhmo par,
Mujhe.. kisi dawa..ki jarurat kyun ho..
Tu bas.. chalti rahi mere saath,
Main..tera haath thame.. rahun..
Tu meri... dhadkano se.. Judi rahe,
Main tere.. daman se..yunhi lipta rahun."

Next morning a man of about 60 years of age in a grey suit, followed by two men arrive in the cabin. The suited man is healthy with a patch of white hair on the front and has a thick moustache. The other two men are in their 40's, wear white shirt and carry bags and files. Rohan and Sana are sitting with Sidharth who lies on the bed. The man comes closer to the bed and looking at Rohan he says,"I am Maneet Ahuja. Arman I mean Rocky is my youngest son." Rohan stands up and coming closer he says,"Why are you here?"

Maneet Ahuja turns towards Sidharth and says,"Listen, I am extremely sorry for what he did. He is actually suffering from some mental illness. He had no control over himself when he gets angry." Sidharth stays quiet but Rohan says,"If your son is uncontrollable then put him in an asylum or keep him locked in the house. He will roam around and stab somebody then you will come to appologise for him. That is not fair." Another man, perhaps his PA says,"Listen there is no use talking like this. Sir here is ready to pay a big amount that will cover the medical expenses also. Just tell the police it was an accident." Rohan laughs and says,"Was that a joke?" Getting serious he says,"Your son is dangerous. He needs to be locked up or else he will roam around killing people." The same man says,"We will ultimately take him out of the jail. The deal is good. Take it." Rohan grabs his collar and says,"You want to buy us? My friend here is in pain because of that psycho and you want us to give money. Sidharth had not said a single thing to him or raised his hand. He was just stopping your son and look what he did to him. We would have lost him yesterday and you are here to pay money." "Rohan.. leave him.. please..", says Sidharth in a low tone and Rohan leaves him neck. Maneet Ahuja looks at Sidharth and says,"You are not an actor like him earning lakhs. You should think about it." Sidharth smiles,"There is nothing... to think about... You must... have all the.. information.. about me by now. So you... should know... I won't take any money... from you. I have always.. done what's right.. I will still do ...what is right... Please leave."

Sidharth is discharged after two days from the hospital. Rajat arrives with Jaanvi to take him and Sana home. She has hardly left his side in the hospital. Sidharth sits in the car and he asks,"Where is Rohan? He was supposed to come today. Is everything all right Rajat?" Jaanvi replies for him,"You relax. Everything is all right. He had some work. He will visit in the evening." Sidharth knows something is not right and Jaanvi is hiding something him.

Rohan comes to meet Sidharth that evening. He could clearly see tension on his face. Sid asks,"I am not that sick that you people will stop telling me anything. I just have a stab wound, I didn't suffer from heart attack. I know something is not right. Rajat, Shini and Jaan all are hiding it. Please Rohan tell me what it is?" Rohan taking a deep breath says,"Police has let Rocky go from the custody." Sana coming near them asks,"But how? Police took Sidharth's statement. An attempt to murder case is filed against him." Rohan replies,"Rocky aka Arman Ahuja, youngest son of one of the top enterpreneur of Asia, Maneet Ahuja. He has both money and connection to get bail. Even at the police custody he was getting VIP treatment. I was with my lawyer this morning because of that. I was discussing how to get him behind the bars. What he did to Sidharth, I will never spare him.. never." Rajat then says,"I have found out that this Rocky is a drugie. He had some mental issues. He is actually a psycho. Bhaiya is worried for you all." Rohan says,"Actually I wanted to talk to you about this. This place is not safe, there is no security here. I am taking Jaanvi to my house. I think you all should move out from here. You can stay at my house or at my Bandra flat. It's empty. Even Sana has a vacant flat at Juhu. If you have problems in staying at my place, you can move to her flat. Atleast for a few days till we put that freak into the jail." Sidharth smiles and says,"I have never run away from problems. I can't do that. This is my home, how can I leave? That too for a mad guy like that Rocky." "He is mad that's why we are worried.", Rohan says. Sidharth smiles,"Don't worry. Nothing will happen."

The next morning they all sit at the breakfast table. The door bell rings then and Shini gets up to open the door. A middle aged man in a plain sky blue shirt and black trousers, expensive watch in his wrist and branded shoes on his feet stands outside the door. Wiping his face, he asks for Sidharth. Shini asks him to come inside and sit as Sid goes to the living space. Seeing him, the man extends his hand towards him."Sharad Kulkarni. I don't think you remember me.", he says. Sidharth asking him to sit says,"If I am not wrong, I think we met at the Hotel Sartaj on the day of attack." Sharad smiles and says,"Yes. You were like an guardian angel that night, saving me and my family." Sid replies,"Please don't say like that. I was just doing my duty. Would you like some tea?" The man declines and says,"I am actually from Mumbai but for the past 4 years I have been living in New York. I have my business there. I have been planning to shift my business here that's why I had arrived at the city with my wife and son the day before the attack. I don't know if we would have survived that night, if you wouldn't have come." He pauses and then says,"I wanted to meet you the very next day but I had to leave immediately as my mother had an attack. She was not keeping well so I was not able to come here. I wanted to meet with you personally to thank you. We have now shifted here. I heard about the awards and found your address from my journalist friend. I immediately came to meet you after reaching here." After a brief talk, he says,"I must go now. You take my card and whenever you need any kind of help, just give me a call. I would be privileged if I could be of any help. I know a lot of people here so don't think twice."Sharad then leaves after giving his card to Sid.

"Bhaiya!", screams Shini in the evening that day. Sidharth comes out of the room immediately with Sana. Shini is standing at the door looking towards him, with fear in her eyes. Sidharth goes near the door to find Rocky standing beside the door with his back on the wall. Sid turns towards Shini and Sana to say," You all go inside. I said na go inside. Go now!" He asks with a serious face,"What are you doing here?" Rocky lifts his face and gives him a wicked smile. His eyes are red and his mouth smells of alcohol. He clearly looks high. Rocky is a thin and short guy with full beard. He wears a baggy checked shirt with a denim jacket and a ripped jeans. With a smile on his face and he says,"How are you man? I really had.. abso..solutely had.. no in...intention to.. you know..(pointing to his abdomen).. I was angry on that.. that.. hero.. kya naam hai.. Ro.Rohan.. fine it was a misstake. I .. I didn't know she was his girlfriend.. but.. why did he hit me.. I.. I was angry and you.. called me mad.. I don't like being called that.. you see.. But trust me I had no.. in..intention of you know.." "Anything else you want to say? If no then you can leave.", replies Sid. Rocky puts his hand on his shoulder and says,"Bhai.. I stabbed you, you had put me in jail. Baat khatam. Don't draggg thiss..We can be fr..friends you see.." Sidharth removes his hand and says,"I am not your bhai and I don't want to be your friend..So just leave."

Sidharth tries to close the door but Rocky puts his feet and shoves the door open,"Dekh gussa mat dila mujhe. I am talking nice.. nicely to you na.. If I get angry then.." Sidharth clenches his teeth and asks,"Kya karega phir bol? Chura marega phir se mereko? Hun?" Rocky looks at him and says,"I could do more than that. Your sister is pretty and Bhabhiji uff.. hot. I would love to..you know..." Sid grabs his collar and says,"Shane jyada bola naa, tereko yehin apan phod dega samjha. Mein akela naa kafi hai tere jaise chamdi ke liye.." He drags Rocky down the stairs to the compound. His three friends sitting in the car near the gate see him being yanked out of the building . They get out of the car and rush towards them. They try to get Sid leave Rocky but his grip on his neck is strong. One of them try to hit Sid but he is thrown on the floor. Hearing the commotion, the boys of the society sitting on the bikes at the parking lot immediately come out. They start shoving away the friends of Rocky to their car. Sidharth pushes Rocky to the floor and says,"Do whatever you feel like, but don't ever threaten me. I will not spare you, if you will talk rubbish about my family. I didn't care about the case earlier and may be I would have taken the FIR back but now I will make sure you rot in jail." Rocky starts to laugh,"You will repent."

Sidharth stares at him and says,"Let's see who shall repent. Get lost." Rocky and his friends leave the society immediately. The boys of the society too return to their homes. Sidharth gets up the stairs. Reaching their floor, he finds Sana standing near the door. She comes outside the door,"This Rocky is crazy. I am really scared Sidharth." Sid smiles at him and putting his palm on her cheek, he says,"Don't worry. I won't let him do anything. I had not seen him with knife that day that's why he got that chance to hurt me." Sana hugs him tightly and when she leaves him, Sid finds blood on her clothes. Sana looks at him and says with horror in her eyes,"Sidharth you are bleeding again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi all,
I was away so inspite of writing this chapter I couldn't publish it.
Read and give comments.. and do vote for the chapter by clicking star below..
Love and only love 💕💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
307K 25.8K 43
Sidharth cant let go of his grumpy and stubborn nature Shehnaaz cant let go of her bubbly and innocent nature "Love" : Something both of them craves...
305K 29.9K 72
SHORT STORIES ON #SIDNAAZ.. Hey there SidNaazians....! Here is your Typical SidNaazian Writer again..! Here I am gonna update 2 to 3 short stories w...
22.2K 2.3K 27
An unconventional story of two imperfectly perfect people who're real, raw & incredibly rare. Shehnaaz Kaur Bhalla, the young, rebellion, progressiv...