wrong one//g.d

Autorstwa vi-writes

"i couldnt've forced myself to love you, gray-" "well im forcing myself to love you now, aren't i?" ~ y/n, be... Więcej

author's note :)
a e s t h e t i c s
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w en t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f o r t y - f i v e
f or t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
f i f t y - n i n e
s i x t y
s i x t y - o n e
s i x t y - t h r e e
s i x t y - f o u r
s i x t y - f i v e
s i x t y - s i x
e p i l o g u e
author's note :')
a/n - july 2021

s i x t y - t w o

1.4K 35 59
Autorstwa vi-writes

(y/n pov)

You sighed as you crossed a knee over the other, pulling your pencil skirt over it before you clasped your hands together.

This meeting was so boring. You looked up at the presenter and sighed, checking the time on your phone. You still had a few hours to go before you could get home back to Gray. You thought about texting him but figured it would be rude to do that during the meeting.

And so you excused yourself to use the washroom.

It took you a while to find the bathroom around the hotel your meeting was being held at. But once navigating to the main desk, you managed to ask them to direct you to where you needed to be.

The bathroom was quite luxurious and it made you smile, the way it was lit up. You headed for a stall while turning your phone on, just in time to see a message come through. You rolled your eyes, standing in the stall, locking it.

It was your period tracker, letting you know you were late. You'd already gotten the message earlier in the morning and had swiped it out. But here it was again. And it was only when you went to get rid of it, it hit you.

You messed with the app once you'd done your business were washing your hands when you'd made the decision in your head.

You'd have to go to a store during lunch and get yourself a pregnancy test.

And then it was like high school all over again. Sitting in the meeting room and staring between the clock and the time on your phone as if one would move faster than the other. But it still took another hour for the meeting to wrap up, a meeting you probably should've paid attention to.

"One, we'll return at one?" your boss asked. Everyone nodded along with you and you'd never been in such a hurry to get out of a building.

It was only once you'd left that you'd realized that you'd never been around the city and had no idea where the nearest convenience store or Target or Walmart would be. You sighed, heading to your car. You messed around on your phone before deciding to head to the gas station nearby to get gas and see if they had tests there.

You pumped gas before heading in, looking a little odd in your outfit from the meeting and heels. You looked around but had no luck in pregnancy tests. So once you paid for your gas you asked the cashier if there was a target around somewhere.

"Well, the nearest Target's almost forty-five minutes away." You sighed. "And Walmart might be a little further-- if you still want directions?" You shook your head.

"No, it'll be okay," you told him, taking your receipt. You thanked him and headed out back to your car. Sitting down you sighed.

You'd have to wait 'till you got home to Gray to see. And if you weren't pregnant, you'd disappoint him by getting his hopes up.

You drove to the plaza across from the gas station to get yourself a brownie and coffee as a makeshift lunch. You weren't in the mood for a full meal and you stared longingly at your phone as you waited for Gray to call you.

And when he didn't-- you called him.

"He-- hey," you heard him cough on the other end.

"Hey, Gray," you sighed, a knee crossed over the other as you sat at the booth by yourself. "Whatcha doing?"

"I'm with e/w," he said. You hummed. "We're at the store."

"Ooh la la, what are we buying?" He cleared his throat again and you frowned.

"Like-- clothes for the baby," he said. You nodded and let out a sigh, picking apart your brownie. "How's your meeting going?"

"It's lunch," you said, watching a pregnant woman walk into the coffee shop with her husband. It made you smile. That'll be you in a few-- no, stop it, you don't know yet.

"What are you eating?"

"A brownie," you said. "I'm not too hungry so I came to Starbucks." He hummed. "How's e/w doing?" He chuckled.

"He's been kicking a lot apparently." You smiled, running a hand through your hair. He did the same on his end. "But, yeah." You crumpled up your wrapper and stood with your coffee.

"Alrighty, you have fun with e/w, then," you said with a yawn. "I'll head back now." He hummed.

"Cool, I'll-- no, you call me when you're done on the way home?" You hummed.

"Mhm, I'll call you from the car."

"Okay, bye then?" You hummed once more. "Love you."

"Love you too."

He always waited for you to hang up first and so you did, walking out of the booth with your coffee. You headed straight for your car, feeling a little lonely, and got in. You still had twenty minutes.

You decided to just head down back to not be late and began to drive until-- until something caught your eye. Bate's Convenience.

It looked like a small, family-owned convenience store. You took a quick turn into the parking lot and parked straight away, right in front of the door.

They were open- of course they were, it was a Tuesday, and you headed straight for the cashier, wasting no time for yourself. "Do you happen to carry digital pregnancy tests?" you asked. The man nodded.

"Aisle 13--" but you were already off, thanking him over your shoulder as you headed for 13. And there they were. You sighed a breath of relief and grabbed two boxes before heading right back to the cashier. He chuckled and scanned your items as you rambled for your waller.

"Oh no, I left my wallet in the car," you mumbled. He nodded and thanking yourself for parking right in front, you ran straight for the passenger seat, grabbing your wallet. You hadn't even locked your car earlier, having been in such a hurry.

"Thank you," you mumbled, swiping your card and sticking it back in your wallet. You took the receipt from him and waited as his, presumably wife, put the boxes in a bag. "You don't-- I don't really need a bag," you said. The lady looked up at you, taking the boxes out with a smile.

"Trying?" she asked with a small smile. You nodded, turning a little red. You probably looked so flustered. She handed you the boxes. "Good luck."

"Tha-- thank you?" She nodded and you headed out of the store, a grin on your face.

Fifteen minutes.

You sped back to the hotel and signed back in and headed straight for the pretty bathroom. This time, there was a mom and her daughter, looking as if they were learning how to wash hands. You smiled at them before hurrying into the stall.

And then you waited a whole five minutes with your hands shaking with two tests in them. You'd taken both-- what if you had a false negative, right? For some reason, you didn't want to flip them over alone. You wished Gray'd been there in the stall with you because you knew you'd cry if it was negative. Your hopes were up so high.

And so you flipped the first over. You squinted. One line was there, that was for sure. But the other was-- there but barely. Your eyes watered. Oh, man.

You weren't pregnant. One faint line doesn't mean you're pregnant. You didn't even want to flip the other over at this point. You were never gonna get pregnant at this rate.

But you did flip it anyway and-- same thing. One prominent line and then a faint one. A small faint line. The package said that even that could mean you were pregnant. But you'd been so convinced. You had less than ten minutes now, to get to your meeting.

But you decided to take the two tests in the other package too.

---

"Ooh, this one!" e/w cooed, pointing. Gray looked over.

"Woah," he mumbled. "Can we see that one?" Gray asked, tapping at the glass.

The jeweller nodded and pulled the box out and e/w readjusted her purse over her shoulder. Gray sighed as he picked up the ring. "Pretty," she sighed.

"It looks like the first one I got her," he said with a nod. E/W nodded back. "No."

"No?" the jeweller asked. Gray shook his head.

"Do you have any others with smaller stones?" The jeweller nodded and pushed the tray back under the glass. Gray turned to e/w who rubbed his shoulder.

"You'll find one."

"Should I do one custom-made?" he asked, the idea hitting him. E/W shrugged, looking down at her own rung for a moment. "I don't know."

"It's all up to you." He ran his hand through his hair and grinned.

"I bet this is what E felt like," he whispered, leaning against the glass. She laughed a little. "When he got you your ring and proposed to you and everything-- excited and shit." She gave him a gentle smile.

"You never got like that, huh?" He shrugged.

"I was excited, I guess, but not like-- I don't know." They turned back once the jeweller brought out another satin tray of rings. His phone buzzed in his pocket and he pulled it out. You again.

"Hey," he mumbled, pushing his hair out of his face as e/w leaned in to look at rings.

"Hey, Gray," you whispered. You hiccuped a little on the line ad Gray frowned, standing straight.

"Y/N?" he asked. "What-- are you okay?"

"Ye-yeah, I just wanted to call you," you whispered. He frowned. "I love you so much." He smiled a little as he looked at rings.

"I love you too?" he asked a little confused. He chuckled and didn't like the way your voice sounded. "Are you okay, y/n-- you sound like you're crying, baby--"

"No no, I'm okay," you whispered. "I'm gonna go in now- I'll see you at home." Gray hummed.

"Okay, I love you." You let out a little laugh and Gray smiled as e/w pointed at a ring. He shook his head.

"I love you too, Gray." He waited for you to hang up before turning to e/w, phone back in his pocket.

"Everything okay?" He nodded.

"She sounds weird but she says she's alright." E/W nodded as the jeweller brought out yet another tray of rings. "It better be in here."

"Shh, we have time," e/w laughed as she rubbed his back gently. He looked in and his eyes scanned over the silver bands. A few stood out to him and he pulled them out to look at them. "Do you have one of hers for size?" Gray nodded.

"Yeah," he mumbled, pulling out one of your rings and set it on the table. He stared at a few and sighed, looking over at e/w. "I don't know, man."

"Should we come back another day?" she asked. He shrugged, eyes glancing over the rest o the little shop. He looked around. "We could come back to--"

"Wait," he mumbled, walking across the store. "What about those?"

"Those were over your budget, sir," the jeweller said, grabbing his hook thing to get the top glass shelf open. "Oh, those are from a new shipment, what are they do--" Gray paid no attention as he pointed.

"The one to your right," Gray said. The jeweller brought the tray over and e/w walked over slowly. Something was not right.

"Gray--"

"That--" he whispered, pointing at the ring. The jeweller took it out and Gray took it out. "Holy fu--"

"Grayson--"

"--ck, I think, e/w-- this is perfect, dude-- woah," he mumbled, turning. "Are you--"

"I think-- I think, my water broke, Gray."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

556 9 19
You are girl who had had her heart broken 1 too many times. You are a player but you were picky with who You didn't date the gUntil the new boy Gray...
3.3K 101 28
(Completed) It all starts with an accident. She wasn't perfect. He didn't care. They were unbreakable. Nothing could come between them or..... Can it...
4.3K 86 33
"Grayson and I have an agreement that if we both are attracted by the same girl, we share her." -Ethan "And we're both attracted to you" - Grayson ...
624K 7.9K 145
Imagines of the twins