Destiny That Binds Us

By dazzling_nightingale

• An arranged marriage love story • ❝ His soul was tainted with darkness, Hers was full of light. One without... More

Author's Note
Aesthetics
Prologue
1 : I will bury you
2 : Can we talk about something else?
3 : Just hug the Polar Bear
4 : Why did you call me babe?
5 : You have a meeting with Trump?
6 : Eavesdropping is cool
7 : A bottle of poison, please!
8 : What a crappy day!
9 : I'm dead and I know it!
10 : I want to fight!!!
11 : Just a little Patience is all I need.
12 : What's your zodiac sign?
13 : Goodbye Earth!
14 : Get your minds out of the gutter!
15 : Help me shut my mouth
16 : Sorry but not Sorry
17 : Is he Bipolar?
18 : I thought it was drugged
19: Where is that Godzilla?
21: In my wildest dreams!
22: Are you Ready for it?
23: You need to calm down
24: Spill the Beans!
25: Laptop Malhotras
26: Friggin' eight pack
27 : Is she in trouble?
28 : Sleep on the floor
29: Have you been dreaming about me?
30: Just my forced husband
31: Tumbling Monkeys
32 : She's not a random girl
33 : Drawn back like Magnets
34: Mind your own business
35: One last word
36: Apparently babe!
37: The drool's stain
38: --so I think you can thank me!
39: Non compos mentis
40: Just Friends!
41: I knew you were trouble
42: Soft paws of a kitten
43: Human pillows can cuddle
44: Friends? Lol.
45: Hello, Indiana Jones
46: I know you love me
47: Worried as her friend
48: Unintentional distractions and confessions
49: Skinny Love
50: Bound with me, Forever.
note

20 : 100 kgs of Gold??

13.3K 974 488
By dazzling_nightingale

•Suhana•

I was losing my mind. All I wanted to do was to break a glass bottle on his head, and be satisfied until he was drowning in his own blood.

Nope, I am not a sadist.

But this guy has been testing patience ever since I set foot in this cabin.

I turned around and found only his telephone, the window glass pane, and the chairs in a good condition, in short unstirred, unlike other stuffs.

But he was still gawking at me with no intention of opening his damn mouth of his. 

Exhausted, I slipped into one of those chairs, which was unmoved.

"Feeling Better?" He leaned forward resting his hands on the table. 

I was numb for the next few seconds and was goggling at him like a dumbass. 

Quit staring at him like an alligator!

"Seriously? Was that supposed to feel better? You don't have to be rude with me all the time" Tears pricked in the corner of my eyes.

Control!!

"I just thought--You might want to vent out your anger." He shrugged.

"You are such an annoying troublemaker. You know that right?" I put my hands up in the air, while his eyes were fixed on me, with no intention of replying. 

"You can at least apologize to me.
You can't go around sending me gifts and advice me on how to act well in the engagement so that no problem arises between Megha and Rohit and also at the same time break the engagement by yourself. Your mood swings, god!! I just can't understand you" I took a deep breath after the long speech.

That was big! Wow!

Shut up!

"But I thought that was what you wanted as well--To stop the engagement " He rolled his eyes and leaned back on his chair.

"Huh--But you could've atleast asked me before you did anything stupid. But no, you are such an conceited and self centered creature that you fail to even realise how it would affect others''

"What do you mean?"

'Oh, oh
When you nod your head yes
But you wanna say no
What do you mean? '

Oh my goodness, I really need to control my mind.

After an hour of trying to put some sense into that stupid of his, he finally understood the real situation that was taking place.

"I completely had no idea about this. Rohit never told me that he was breaking up with Megha"

There he goes again!

"He didn't break up exactly, but at the same time he doesn't want to upset your mom. He loves Megha but talks like a kid. But I seriously don't know why your mom thinks that because of me, Megha also shouldn't marry Rohit"

"--Because of Us. " he corrected. 

"And yeah he is a scaredy-cat, he won't take immediate decisions. Quite Predictable for me." He sighed.

"Oh well no, Because of You!" I spatted over his previous conversation. 

It was lame. I know.

But who cares.

"Fine, I am really sorry for all the stuff that's happening now. And yeah I will definitely talk to mom regarding this and we will make sure Megha and Rohit--"

"I want to talk with her as well." I interrupted him midway. 

"That's not necessary, I will talk to mom...I am sure she will--"

"I said, I want to talk with her regarding this as well. Because I don't think you will ever finish the issue but rather drag it and further wound me. So, why don't you just agree and take me to your home?" 

"Fine!" he muttered as he finally stood up from that damn chair of his.

He agreed?

That was fast.

Keep it up Suha, I lifted my imaginary collars.

"Good for you,now let's leave" I stood and turned behind to leave.

"Well, you can wait downstairs, I will be in a while" He muttered. 

"For what? " I asked annoyed.

"Well, someone just destroyed my phone, so I have to get a new one" He gawked at me with a 'You-broke-my-phone-girl' and then continued with a 'So-will-you-shut-up-and-wait' look.

And only then I realised--maybe... just maybe I over-reacted as I looked around his room.

Different colour files lying on the floor scattered, broken phone and other devices shattered into pieces.

Okay,okay. I can handle this.

"Oh yeah...Hmm well the sim is still in a good condition " I grimaced as I picked up the broken phone and placed the sim on his table, and ran out of his room.

Faster than a sprinter. 

I halted on my ways near the reception feeling so--stupid? Idiotic? Embarrassed?

I overreacted!!

Geez,it's so embarrassing. 

Maybe I should have approached him in a rather polite manner.

But yeah to be honest....It felt good.

Yeah it felt super cool while crashing all those devices on the floor.

• • • • •

"Seriously?" I frowned at him from the front window of his car, as he headed out of the cafe with a grande coffee cup in his hand.

This was his important five minute work?

"Come on, It's not like my mom is going to run away. So stop rushing me" He said coolly taking a sip of his coffee as he sat on his seat.

Well, he could have got me one.

Anyways,doesn't matter.

"Want some?" He smirked as he forwarded his coffee cup.

Why would I even drink from his cup??

I sighed and turned away the other side as he took some minutes for himself, and then started the car.

"You are really feeling good after breaking all those stuff back in my cabin, Right?" I could see him smirk from the corner of my eyes, as he was driving the car.

"No" I lied flawlessly, looking away from him.

"Well, you aren't good at lying then." He gave a muffled laugh and turned away.

"I can't spend this whole day with you, so will you please do the honours by speeding this vehicle Mr.Jerk?" I said totally annoyed, trying to divert the topic.

Annoyed with his speed and annoyed with myself for You-know-what. 

"As you wish" He twitched his eyebrows. 

And kill me already for even asking him to speed up.

He gradually increased the speed from 40 to 60 to 80 and suddenly to 120 to 140.

My head had already started to spin and was almost on the verge of detaching itself from my body and rolling down the roads.

I could no longer see anything through the window. Everything was like watching a video in ×5 Speed.

But seriously you should have seen his face. He was speeding all coolly with a calm and I-don't-even-know-what's-happening-here face, while busy dodging all the other vehicles.

This guy won't rest until he sends me to heaven I guess.

 And also never fails to surprise me and prove that all problems do not reside with him but with my own damn mouth. 

As I had no intention of wasting my time asking him to slow down, I sneakily wore the seatbelt and closed my eyes afraid to face the consequences. 

And in rather a few minutes, I opened them only to see the speedometer back to 60.

• • • • •

"Next time don't even drive like this"

"You do know something right? " He said in a serious tone, as he removed his seat belt.

"What?" I asked annoyed, as my mind was busy processing on what-the-hell-will-I-even-talk-with-his-mom?

"If you are scared with something, you should open that pretty big mouth of yours and say-- 'Please Slow down'" He imitated like a pig snorting assuming it to be me.

Is he trying to say that I sound like a pig?

Ugh. No.

"Shut up" I threw the empty coffee cup on his face and stepped out and faced his house.

Oh.My.God

This is his house?

A huge fountain was placed in the centre of the entry garden, with green grass around, and different cars parked in a line on the left.

When I tell Cars,they aren't ordinary cars,I mean they are Expensive!!

Well, I don't even know how to ride a bicycle. 

"Stop zoning out" He sneered as I jumped back terrified on hearing his voice closer suddenly. 

"I will, if you stay 5 meters away from me" I spatted.

Still a part of me was dumbstruck on seeing his house.

Oops- should call it a Mansion, maybe?

"And well--What gifts were you talking about earlier?" Vikram questioned as we entered his house.

"The one you sent with a letter, the--"

"Letters?? Who sends letters these days?? So lame" He sneered.

"So you didn't gift those--" I asked numb fold, as he interrupted me saying, "It has been years since I had gifted someone"

Now the real question is...

Who the hell sent me those gifts and flowers?

• • • • •

We both have been sitting in front of his mom for the last 15 minutes. 

And this is Super Awkward and creepy.

His mom has been staring at us with a no expression on her face, which is definitely creepy.

And only then I came to terms about what Rohit said.

His mom hadn't been speaking with Vikram as well and also that Vikram doesn't give a damn about that.

"Stop zoning out for every minute. " He whispered in a way his mom wouldn't hear as I jumped back to earth.

"How long are you planning to waste my time?" His mom sounded slightly irritated. 

"Mom, you do know why we are here right? You shouldn't involve Rohit and Megha's life with us. They belong to each other unlike us. So let me get the point straight, they will get married without any issues ,understand?"

Okay, now should I open my mouth or not. 

Yes.

Maybe not.

"Okay I agree to that. But on one condition-- " she paused.

Is she planning to demand something?

100 kgs of gold??

A huge palace with horses and elephants??

Or maybe--Vikram, I want Suhana dead?

What nooo.

"And what will that be?" Vikram asked questioningly.

"I will get both Megha and Rohit married, only if you both get married in the first place"

Huh-what?

Again? From first?

"Mom you do know what you are blabbering right?" Vikram sounded rather serious. 

"I don't do anything without planning Vikram" A smirk played on her lips as she sat back comfortably on her chair.

"Mom you have to stop this, you know we both don't love each other and--"

"Well then forget about Megha and Rohit. And  yeah it won't take seconds for me to get Rohit married to someone else I choose" She sounded so--evil.

"Fine," I said, leaving them both astounded.

"What do you mean by fine?" Vikram asked in his cold voice,confused rather furious.

"We will get married. That's what I meant Vikram" I turned to him and stated blatantly. 

"That's a good decision. But I do have certain conditions regarding that, and--"

"Wait--" Vikram stopped her in between and turned to me,"We need to talk, Now!" He said as be pulled me out of the room along with him, without even giving me a chance to reply.

"What?"

"Seriously??" He asked with a scorn on his face.

"What seriously?" I asked plainly. 

"Whatever you were talking inside. You are doing a blunder mistake Suhana, you don't thi--"

"I am doing what I have to do Vikram. You were the one who adviced me in my college right--You also need to think and make sacrifices for others? Remember that?
Well yeah-That is exactly what I am doing now. This is my decision because no matter what, this problem is not going to solve unless we decide to end this. Afterall it all started because of us. We need to fix this." 

"This is such an impulse decision. You shouldn't decide something like this in a minute. " He sounded surprised. 

"Maybe we should.
I can't spend the rest of my life seeing Megha stressing --or worse dying on seeing Rohit getting married to someone else.

And well, after all you were the one who said Rohit is a scaredy cat and isn't capable of taking any decisions. Looks like it applies for you as well." I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms giving him a Look-at-you look.

Instantaneously, he roughly pushed me against the wall forcefully,"I am not scared. If it is anyone who has to be scared, It is you" he riposted and moved past me and went back to the room where we were having a conversation earlier.

I really needed a few minutes to compose myself and understand what really happened a few seconds before. 

Placing a hand over my chest, I could still feel my heart raising for no damn reason.

Maybe I hadn't expected any of these.

Taking a deep breath, I reentered the room, only to see Varsha aunty with a smirk sitting in the same position opposite to Vikram who had a cold face with his legs crossed.

"Good to hear that your decision is on my side. Well coming to my conditions..
First one, You both are getting married tomorrow, here. " 

"What the heck?" Vikram sounded pissed.

"Huh--we can have it a few days later" I interrupted.

Or after a few months.

"Huh-? So that you two can fool around me like earlier?? Well that's not happening. You both are getting married tomorrow. That's all.

Condition Number 2: No one will be invited and no one will be informed about this marriage anytime soon. It will be announced only when it's the right time.

Number 3: Megha and Rohit's marriage will take place exactly in 2 months after your marriage " She sounded so peaceful yet in a scary tone.

"What?? If you had forgotten, we both are getting married for them in the first place. Let them also get married tomorrow with us " I interrupted, annoyed.

What kind of conditions are these?

"Well, I think that you both will serious with this marriage, only if their marriage is fixed months later. It's all in your hands now.

And yeah no more questions. 
So Suhana inform your parents, and yeah I will also talk to them.

Afterall we have a marriage to plan for tomorrow. " She simpered as she walked out leaving us to drown in misery.

• • • • •

Yep, It's dragging them! ;)

So, how was this chapter?

Yaayy, belated Happy birthday Taylor Queen.👑. So did you all listen to Evermore?

This chapter was supposed to be updated yesterday, Lol!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1.3K 25
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
27K 1.3K 20
•Short stories collection• which are living in my head rentfree and now I'm going to share with you all Trust me you'll love it.
635K 22.7K 52
" I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his harsh voice. Tears formed in my eyes " Fo...