Densi - Baby Blye Deeks

By nellytheelephant99

Kensi finally finds out she is having a baby after a rough journey of trying with husband Marty Deeks, though... More

Chapter 1: A Rough Start
Chapter 2: The Thing
Chapter 3: A Little Hope
Chapter 4: David Who?
Chapter 5: A Turn for The Worst
Chapter 6: In Need of Some Help
Chapter 7: Recovery
Chapter 9: News
Chapter 10: What Now?
Chapter 11: Its Time!
Chapter 12: At Last.
Chapter 13: A New Life
Chapter 14: A Close Call...
Chapter 15: ...Or Is It?
Chapter 16: Case on Deck
Chapter 17: ALIVE OR DEAD!?
Chapter 18: Real Life

Chapter 8: Surprise!

658 7 0
By nellytheelephant99

The following morning, Kensi was told she could leave the hospital, but to be very cautious of what's going on around her.

Nurse: "Ms Blye, you are free to go. We will call you when your blood test comes back to make sure everything is okay. I suggest you take a few days off work"
K: "thank you so much"
D: *looking at the nurse weirdly* "ooh thank you nurse... umm"
Nurse: "Debbie"
D: "nurse dEbBiE, tHaNkS"
K: "okay come on Deeks enough with the nurses now. I'm sorry it's like looking after a jungle cat..."
Nurse: "no worries, take care!"

Deeks and Kensi leave the hospital in relief, making their way to Ops.
K: "what is it with you and nurses!? Honestly!"
D: "what!? I like the nurses, they save people!"
K: "okay and!?"
D: "and... there's nothing more to it!"
K: *laughing*
D: "what!?"
K: *singing* "you have a thing for nurrrrses! You have a thing for nurrrsses!"
D: "okay that's enough little miss lullaby that's enough"

Meanwhile, Sam and Callen make their way up to ops from the boatshed after having a talk with the DOJ, who had put Kessler in County Prison for life, and he was due to be executed in a few months because he'd committed a big crime. Nell updated them both with the latest cases, which weren't big ones, just old recalled cases.

S: "Okay that's cool. You heard from Deeks?"
N: "Errhhh no I haven't, but I'm pretty sure he's at the hospital"
C: "Eric could you ping his cell?"
E: "on it"
*hetty walking in on everyone again*
H: "Ahhh, Mr Beale, no need to, Deeks and Kensi are round the block and on their way"
N: "Kensi's coming back?"
H: "uh... yes I suppose she is"

Deeks and Kensi both walk into ops, ready to start the day.

D: "what's up fellas! We are back in the game!"
H: "ah mr Deeks, I need you down in my office as soon as possible please...."
D: "wh- uhh okay"
H: "Mr Callen, Mr Hanna, id like you both to interview... whoever this man is *pointing at the screen* and Nell, you'll be going in the field with Kensi today"
S: "On it"

Sam and Callen make their way to pick up their suspect and take him to the boat shed, Kensi and Nell follow behind, while Deeks is waiting by Hetty's desk, where Granger meets them both.

D: "So what is it? Internal affairs popped up again? I mean, there's nothing they can put to me considering I've been tracked not once, but twice by them. Or is it like, you want me to be a special agent? Because like WOOOAAHHH Boy I'd love that cause li-"
G: "Shut it Deeks"
D: "touché"
H: "it seems as though, LAPD have, recalled all Liasons"
D: "wait- so like- I'm going back to LAPD or- I'm recalled!?"
H: "precisely"
D: "what!? They can't just - ILL HAVE NO JOB! I CANT JUST GO!? What am I supposed to do!?"
G: "the jobs been terminated. Permanently. Me and Hetty have tried to get you back on track but there's nothing we can do"

At this point, Deeks was frustrated and panicking. He hadn't had any training to become an NCIS Agent, the only thing he was trained at was a lawyer or a detective. Of course Hetty and Granger had their tricks, but there was absolutely nothing they could do. All Deeks could do now was hold tight and hope for the best- and break the news to Kensi. Deeks made his way over to his desk with boxes and started to pack up, however he still had to stay with NCIS until his pay check came through. So that day Deeks was with Eric in Ops.

In the mean time, Kensi and Nell had gone to the suspects house, both with their guns with Sam and Callen.

N: "FEDERAL AGENTS!"
K: "DROP THE GUN!"
S: "Where's the money!!"
Suspect: "I-I DONT HAVE IT!"
C: "WHERES THE MONEY!!?"
Suspect: "IM TELLING YOU I DONT KNOW!!"
*eric from ops through their comms*
E: "it seems as though the tracker on *suspect 2*'s phone is active, he's heading downtown!!"
K: "Me and Nell will go. Sam, Callen you got this?"
S: "Could do with some help!!"
E: "I'll call backup"

Kensi and Nell make their way to the car to head downtown, and suddenly Kensi's phone rings.

*ring ring*
K: "Hello?"
*down the phone*
"Is this Mrs Kensi Blye-Deeks?"
"Uh, just Blye will be fine, yes it is"

Kensi's face dropped.

K: ".....uh....th-thank you...."
"Sorry if it came as a shock"
"No no thank you"
*hangs up*
N: "everything okay?"
K: *confused and almost crying* "I - I don't know"
N: *very concerned* "what is it?"

Kensi pulls over, looks down and starts to cry, clenching her stomach, but smiling slightly.
N: "oh my gosh. *in her com* Sam, Callen, you guys downtown yet?"
S: "just got here. Where are you!?"
N: "stuck in traffic. We will be there ASAP"
*nell turns off her com and so does kensi*
K: *crying* "I -"
N: *comforting her* "hey hey don't cry! This is amazing!! you should be happy!!"

K: *smiling* *coughs* "yeah.. yeah of course. It's just a shock, you know, I thought it would never happen..."
N: "come on. Let's get this over with then we will head back to ops"
K: *wiping her eyes* "yeah. Yeah"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 106 22
Y/n's 18 and gets hired at Circus Baby's Pizza World to both, pay debt and support herself and her family. She gets the job, with knowledge leading t...
8.9K 270 17
UPDATED EVERY SATURDAY! Thomas is Newt's best friend. Teresa is Brenda's best friend. Thomas like Brenda and Teresa likes Newt. What happens when Te...
1.6M 118K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
25K 643 12
Brandon and Callie find themselves both about to turn 18. With Callie's adoption still on hold they wonder if they may finally have a chance to be to...