BLOOD STAINED (JJK FF)- (Comp...

By kimchiii_v

"Haven't you heard about vampire stories hyeri?? If a vampire bites a human that human will belong to him. An... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
Chapter1
chapter 2
chapter3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43- THE END
THE KING: FOREVER
HEY!!!
WAIT WHAT?!!

EPILOGUE

4.6K 203 33
By kimchiii_v

2 WEEKS LATER

.
.
.

"Hyeri it's late, make sure you lock the cafe down well before you leave. I'll leave ahead" the middle aged woman, her manager, smiled and left the pastry cafe.

She nodded wiping her hand off the water after doing the dishes. Putting on her jacket she walked to the switchboard and switched the lights off.

It's been two weeks since she could last remember. For her living, she had to find a job and likewise luckily got into one, working in a pastry cafe.

Closing the cafe she started walking back home. The sky looked darker than the darkest nights, a few stars were scattered in it. Her teeth stuttered and chills ran down her spine when the cold breeze wiped her neck.

For no reason, in the middle of the night she felt she wasn't the only one there, so she turned to look but it was empty.

Sighing relief she turned around but a hand simply covered her mouth and whispered something in her ear and in no time she fell into an abyss.

////

"JUNGKOOK-AH. Have your food" Jin called out to him, bringing him back from his daze and he lifted the spoon up to take a bite, uninterested.

A guy that would not stop in front of food, the guy who was never silent when with his hyungs was now completely detached and depressed.
He had been like this ever since she went, everything seemed uninteresting, life seemed monochromatic for him, he felt hollow.

The others looked at each other in worry about their brother's health.

Suddenly the clouds outside the house rumbled and the next moment their eyes trailed to Jungkook in a reflex. He had frozen and the spoon dropped on the bowl from his trembling hands.

"Jungkook-ah, are you okay?" Jimin asked noticing his brother's breathing race and sweat profusely.

He felt something, something weird and he knew exactly why he was the only one feeling that.

He sprang up the chair and looked at them, anxiously "hyung it's hyeri'!"

/////

Opening her eyes she saw the dazy vision of someone staring at her from above. Blinking her eyes a few times she tried to take a proper look at who it was.

Her eyes couldn't believe what she was seeing, tall he looked with shoulder level hair and had enormous black wings, one of them burnt and withered.

"Found you" he said with a sickening smirk.

He raised her up with her hair,

"Today I will payback what you did to lord Zeus and help him rest in peace"

She was confused beyond the pain as to what he was stating. She only knew the Greek God Zeus, that also for an assignment.

"Who's zeus???" She managed to ask amidst her confusion but he pushed her back with her neck and slammed her back to the wall making her groan in pain,

"how dare you ask who is my Lord?? Is this your Hades's sick plan??" Taekwoon asked choking her. She was completely unsure of what he was speaking about. She wasn't able to understand who was this man, why this man with large wings was talking about mythological characters and she couldn't stop thinking of the way he had mentioned 'your Hades'. The thoughts running in her mind couldn't proceed more as his grip on her neck tightened.

She tried slapping his hand lack of breath but he caught her hands together and pinned it above her head effortlessly,

"DIE!!"

Tears formed in her eyes as his hold grew harder her mind went fuzzy, the corners of the vision were slowly turning darker,

"Le---leav---i don't----eve----know you" she managed to let out words but it fell to deaf ears as he lifted her up with her neck making her feet dangle mid- air.

Thinking her end was near she shut her eyes, in no time taekwoon had bought his other hand too to choke her, her mind started swirling.

Just then her hands subconsciously slid in between the gap of his hands and snapped his wrist away getting her out of his grip like she was trained with that move earlier and pushed him with all she had got. He tripped back at her surprise attack and she fell down and coughed abjectly.

Surprised at her own reflex she looked at her own hands.
Right now she had to run from here, she got up and limped as fast as possible to the entry of what looked like the basement of an old broken apartment.

She turned back to check if he was up as she ran, who had started flying towards her already. Trying to speed up she limped faster still looking behind but suddenly bumped into someone on her way.

She looked at the chest of someone, her eyes trailed up to look at who it was and once she saw him a sense of relief or feeling of safety washed within her.

He caught her hand and pulled her behind him shielding her.

That's when she had noticed the other six she had met the other day walking in just behind him.

"Came to save your girl Hades?" Taekwoon smirked looking at the man who shielded her. But then fear rushed in taekwoon's blood and he took a few steps back making Hades smirk.

"I thought I killed you the other day" yoongi casually said as he neared him without fear.

"You didn't, I'm here to take revenge for my lord" taekwoon said filled with vengeance still moving back.

"Sure, lets finish it properly this time. What say Jimin? Oh sorry... ready Hephaestus?"
Taehyung smirked and all of them together ran and attacked him.

Hyeri sat down hyperventilating as she saw Jimin swirl his hand and produce fire making her go dumfounded.

She couldn't believe her eyes as the blue haired one so easily directed a large gush of water towards the villian knocking him down.

Then the black haired man walked towards the fallen wings man and raised his hand directing it towards him and in no time a huge lightening streak cut through the wings of the rebellious man mercilessly.

'These people aren't humans? Who are they?? Why do I feel I know the...?'

A sharp pain struck her head, everything started doubling and tripling. Thoughts began swirling in her head, she started sweating, her eyes hurt a lot, shutting her eyes close to emit the pain she clenched her fists for the throbbing.

"Finish. Quick. NOW!"

"You have powerful blood flowing within you. Which makes you the blessed one. Once you turn 21"

"We are all vampires"

"Your here?? I was waiting for you"

"He is a Zhang"

"This move will help you defend in any danger hyeri"

"i am the way"

"She isn't going"

"The moment I bit you, I had already marked you mine, only mine"

"I love you hyeri"

"I .......love....... "

"You mean a lot to me"

"I love you jungkook"

"Everything will be fine"

"I love you. I'm sorry"

A tear fell down her eye as all the memorable memories of her came crashing down, the pain in her gradually subsided but that aside she was feeling guilty for forgetting everything they had done for her.

An ear piercing shriek made her look towards the winged man who was now burnt down to ashes by him, by Hades, by ...

"Jungkook" she called with so much desperation and love that he froze in his place.

She got up weakly and looked at his back who slowly turned and looked at her.

It was evident how hesitant he was to speak with her thinking she sees them as just strangers and to break that misunderstanding now but, her legs instinctively ran to him as she wrapped her hands around his neck tightly and hugged him while he showed no less as he too engulfed her with his arms and carried her midway.

Tears continued to flow down from her eyes,

"I'm sorry...sorry" she mumbled digging her face in the crook of his neck.

"I missed you Jungkook" she said crying and hugging him like as if her life depended on it.

"I missed you more than you know hyeri" he said with his voice cracking.

He was beyond happy that she was back in his arms, his girl was back, his hyeri' was back and that thought made him smile widely.

She pulled back half heartedly wanting to hug him and feel him more. she looked at him, He smiled and cupped her cheeks wiping her tears off,

"Don't cry my love" he said smile crying himself.

She looked at the others.

Jimin and Taehyung ran and hugged her making her go a few steps back,

"God we missed playing with you hyeri" Taehyung squeaked

"We missed you so much" Jimin said concerned almost tearing.

"I'm sorry guys" she smiled and then her eyes fell on Jin who spread his arms welcoming her.

She smiled trying to contain her tears and hugged him. He was always the one who gave her the comfort, like her mom. He hugged her warmly and brushed her hair lovably.

"I'm so happy hyeri. I thought we would never meet you again, looks like destiny was playing with us" He said gently as she smile cried.

Pulling back she spotted namjoon and yoongi beside Jin.

She walked to them,

"Glad your back hyeri" namjoon smiled holding her hand.

yoongi silently smiled with teary eyes making her smile even more. Usually he isn't the type to show his feelings but him being that much expressive was a huge feat of his hidden affection for her.

"HYERI!!! I THOUGHT YOU WON'T REMEMBER ME FOREVER" hoseok shrieked and hugged her with a sad face making her laugh. All of them surrounded around her laughing.

"Guys who all are down for a comeback party for hyeri tonight??"

"Me!!" Everyone cheered and laughter echoed.

She looked at all of them with big smile on their faces. Thank god she got her memories back or else she would have missed this happiness, these small moments with them. Jungkook 's hand entwined with hers giving it the calm feel, with him brushing his thumb like he always does, he kissed her temple and smiled at her.

she would have missed this life, with her love and these boys like family around her. This was it. This was where she had belonged.

That night was filled with endless laughter and lovely moments that would be always cherished in each of their hearts forever.

///////////

"Where Kookie???" She whined as he pressed his hands on her eyes covering it more.

"Ahhh just a little more while hyeri"

She didn't know where he was taking her as her eyes were covered by his hands.

Finally he made her stop,

"1,2,3"

He opened her eyes and once she saw the sight Infront of her she started jumping out of joy.

"Oh my god jungkook this looks so beautiful" she said smiling widely.

Right in front of her eyes was the beautiful cherry blossoms trees aligned in tow columns and a road running in the middle covered with the rosy petals of the tree.

"Wasn't it one of your wishes to visit this place??"
He asked backhugging her.

"How did you know??"
She asked facing him.

"I have my ways" he shrugged.

She smiled and they started walking on the pink petals carpeted road.

It was refreshing as the bright rays of sun shined along with slight breeze, the environment was calming with children playing, couples having a wonderful time together.

They stopped under one of the trees.

"Thanks a lot, I love you I really love you so much" she smiled happily as she looked up at the petals falling on them.

"Oh one more of your wish is left for me to fulfill, the complete wish" he smiled tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Her eyes widened thinking of her wish he cupped her cheek and looked at her with love,

"I really love you hyeri, your blood is in me and my soul is in you. "

"I love you too jeon jungkook. Promise me you will be with me forever" she said her voice above a whisper.

" I promise"

He sealed the promise with a kiss and completed her wish.

__________________ END_________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 16.1K 54
A simple bite gone wrong. Awesome cover by @taehyungneedsahug ! Bts fanfic - reader x vampire taehyung THERE WILL BE A BIT OF PROFANITY, PLEASE DO BE...
11K 449 47
You were living a completely ordinary life, following your dreams in the city, until one night your life is thrown into a world filled with supernatu...
84.2K 3.6K 62
๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ "And yet you sit on it, like it is a perfect fit. And...
120K 5.1K 41
Where supernatural beings are normalized, Jimin runs away from his nasty and deadbeat werewolf boyfriend after seeing him cheat, but not before his b...