Stars- James Potter

Por LeylaWeasley

In which James Potter falls for his best friend's child-hood best friend. They are different from each other... Más

cast
Chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13

chapter 2

470 23 1
Por LeylaWeasley

James hadn't stopped thinking about Lexi Peterson. The girl was constantly on his mind and he wanted more than anything to know why was she so nice to the little Gryffindor and at the same time almost everyone in Gryffindor hated her. He was spacing out again.

" James. James. Earth to James. Helloo? " Sirius asked waving a hand at his best friends face

" Yeah, sorry what?'" he said 

" Mate, we were talking about the prank we were gonna do on Snivellus. " Peter explained

"Um what prank sorry I wasn't listening" James said

" Mate are you okay? You seem out of it the last couple of days" Remus asked concerned for his friend. It didn't help ease his worries knowing the full moon was today. Usually he wouldn't be able to get out of bed the whole day and the day after but he had a leftover potion from last time that helped him stay on his feet the day. Unfortunately his mystery helper hadn't send him his potion and the full moon was a couple of hours away.

"Yeah, yeah fine so what prank are we planning " 

" We were thinking to do something muggle like you know. For now we have only one idea. To drop honey all over him and then drop feathers on him. What do you think? " 

" Yeah its great. When are we doing it? " 

" Later today, probably after potions. " Peter answered

" Great. Hey guys you know Lexi Peterson, right? " James asked

" Mate, please don't talk about her. You know I have had a past with her. " Sirius said stuffing his mouth with a muffin 

" Yeah, right. Sorry "

But James couldn't stop thinking why did Sirius dislike her so much. His eyes landed on the girl and in that moment she looked up and their eyes met for a second before she looked down at her lap and put a piece of hear behind her year. James couldn't help but think how cute that was. He then continued with his breakfast with the Marauders. 

----

Lexi was the first one in the potion classroom. She sat at her desk and started writing something in her notebook. Soon people had started coming and the teacher walked in the room. 

" Ah I see we are almost gathered " he looked at the four missing places for the Marauders.  Lexi was sitting with Lily Evans. She and Lily were  close friends  . They had met in the hospital wing after the both of them hat accidentally eaten honey. That was one of the things they had in common- they both were allergic to honey. They bonded that day and hadn't stopped talking ever since of course they didn't talk in public because Lily was the only person that knew how sweet and caring Lexi was. and also she was the only person that knew why did Lexi loose Sirius and befriended Bellatrix and Lucius. 

Slughorn was explaining something about a potion that helped the person grow hair when the door opened and the four boys stomped into the classroom

" Oh Mr. Lupin, Mr. Potter, Mr. Black and Mr. Pettegrew, how nice of you to finally join us" 

" Sorry Professor" they all said at ones and took their seats.

James and Sirius sat at the table behind Lily and Lexi. 

" Talking with the enemies I see my Lilipad" James said and lily looked really annoyed

" Enemies? Really Potter? I didn't know you were one to make assumption" She said and turned to listen to the professor

" Well she is isn't she. Lexi Peterson, one of the darkest Slytherins there are" Sirius said and Lexi could feel her eyes starting to tear but she wouldn't let the tears fall .

" First you are late, now you are disturbing my class. That's it" Slughorn said angrily.

" Mr. Potter change seats with Miss Evans" she ordered and James was clearly disturbed by it

"But- " he was cut of by the Professor " NO buts. From now on you and Miss Peterson will be partners in my class and that's final" he said and started his lecture again. Lily and James switched seats and when James sat down he noticed that Lexi was paying attention to the professor and not him. He still hadn't figured out why he was so bothered by the girl but he started paying attention to the professor as well.

The lesson soon ended and the boys looked at each other with  mischief, knowing it was time to prank Severus Snape. Everything was ready and set in motion. They just had to wait for t to happen. Everything was going as planned until Lily stopped to talk with Snivellus right under where the honey and the feathers were about to fall. The prank was about to begin in a couple of seconds and the boys looked worried that Lily was going to be under the prank.

" EVANS, MOVE AWAY" James yelled sprinting to push Lily away but he knew he wasn't going to make it in time. He looked scared as he saw the prank going off. Lily looked up and saw the honey and got ready for the impact but it didn't came. Lexi had pushed Lily away and the prank had fallen on her. Lily knew that Lexi was allergic to honey and was scared for her friend 

" NO " Lily screamed as she saw her friend covered in honey and feathers.

" Lily- honey- can't- breath" Lexi tried to say but couldn't make the words. She held her neck as if trying to let the air from somewhere else. Remus, Peter, Sirius and James were already next to the girl. Lexi had fallen on her knees and Lily was kneeling next to her 

" Look what you did Potter. She's allergic to honey we have to take her to Madam Pomfrey" Lily said as she held the girl who had fallen in her hands. 

" I- I'm sorry, I didn't know" James tried to say and that were the last word Lexi heard before she lost consciousness.

------------------------

" Don't look at her like that, when she wakes up you are gonna scare her" 

" Well what do you expect me to do "

" I don't know just don't look at her like that. Its creepy" 

Lexi heard voices but she didn't recognize them. She slowly opened her eyes and was greeted by the Marauders , except for Sirius of course, looking at her . She was startled when James Potter was at her side and was looking at her wit big eyes.

" Your awake! " Peter exclaimed

" Yeah. What happened?" She asked and sat up with the help of James

" We are so so sorry. We didn't know you were allergic to honey. But why did you push Lily and took the hit" James asked

" Because Lily is allergic to honey too.  I didn't want her to go through all that pain. " She said and looked at Remus " OH MY GOD " she said and tried to find her bag 

" What's going on? Did we break her? " Peter asked. The girl was clearly worried. Remus Lupin looked sick as hell and still stood next to her. She remembered she hadn't given him the potion yet so that what she was trying to find.

" Hey hey hey , what are you looking for? " James said and put a hand on her shoulder trying to calm her down 

" My bag , my bag please I really need it" she said with worry in her eyes

" Oh, It's over there" Peter said and got the girl her bag

" Please be here, please " she muttered but the boys heard her perfectly. They were more confused than ever. " Yes! " the girl exclaimed and took a two small vials from her bag. She thought the chances his friends didn't know about his lycanthropy were small, so she decided to talk to him in front of them . " I'm so sorry I didn't give them to you yesterday. I know you don't feel good. I'm really sorry, Remus" She said and handed him the vials.

The boy looked shocked and the other boys were just looking at them confused.

" You- you have been giving me the potions? " he said and the boys just looked more confused

" Yeah, I'm sorry I though you weren't gonna accept them because I am a Slytherin so I gave them to you anonymously. But please don't stop taking them, please" she said with worry in her eyes. Remus didn't say anything and just hugged the girl tightly. "Thank you! Thank you so so so much" he said in between sobs. Peter and James looked at them shocked.

" I'm sorry to ruin this moment but can someone explain what the hell is going on? " James said and Remus let go of the girl. He calmed down before talking

" Well in third year one day a potion was left for me with a note. The potion was for my scares and in the note it only said what the potion was for and that the person wouldn't say anything. I was scared at first that someone knew about my secret but then after the potion worked perfectly I thought that maybe it was a teacher or something. The potions continued to come every month before the full moon and even at the end of third year there was a second potion that helped me to transform almost painless.  The potions never stopped even when I was away during the summer. I was soo thankful to whoever kept sending me the potions. This month the potion didn't came and I was worried to why , but it turns out Lexi was my secret helper and the prank you guys did send her to the hospital wing and now she gave me the potions revealing herself. What I don't get is how you found out and why didn't you tell me you knew? " he asked the girl

" Well, I don't know if you have notices but I'm not dumb. I noticed your scars and how you were missing every month at the full moon. Plus after every full moon you were in the hospital wing. It wasn't hard to put two and two together. Also I had a friend who was werewolf too so I know the other signs as well. And I didn't tell you I knew because you know Sirius hates me and I'm sure he has told you a lot of bad things for me. And if he knew it was me he would have told you not to take the potions and I just wanted to help you with the pain. So that's why I decided to send you the  potions anonymously. I'm sorry but please don't stop taking them" she said and Remus  nodded in agreement and pulled the girl in another hug. 

" Wow" peter said and Lexi looked at him and James who had an unreadable expression on his face

" Okay. I have a few questions and I would really like for you to answer " James said

" I guess I do have some explaining to do. I will answer everything you want but please whatever we talk about his stays only between us and you won't tell anyone especially Sirius" 

" Okay. It stays between us" Remus reassured the girl

" Well then, ask away, Potter " 

A/N 

Hello guys, 

That was chapter 2.  I hope you have had a great day when reading this. Also the holidays are coming up and I really wanted to post a Christmas story so I think I might do that. Thank you so much for reading this book even if it has only 2 chapters for now. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Stay safe guys!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...