His Amaryllis ✅

Por black-diamonds

Book1 Marrying my Boss✅ Book2 His Amaryllis ✅ Dila had to move on, She never forgot what happened, she tried... Mais

preview: His Amaryllis
ch1. His Amaryllis
ch2. His Amaryllis
ch3. His Amaryllis
ch4. His Amaryllis
ch5. His Amaryllis
ch6. His Amaryllis
ch7. His Amaryllis
ch8. His Amaryllis
ch9. His Amaryllis.
ch10. His Amaryllis
ch11. His Amaryllis
ch13. His Amaryllis
ch14. His Amaryllis
ch15. His Amaryllis
ch16. His Amarylllis
ch17. His Amaryllis
ch18. His Amaryllis
ch19. His Amaryllis
ch20. His Amaryllis
ch.21 His Amaryllis (Epilogue)♡

ch12. His Amaryllis

1.5K 63 4
Por black-diamonds

Dila's pov:

I woke up, I remembered what I did yesterday and was ashamed of myself. I wanted the earth to swallow me. "Idiot!" I murmured. "Good morning." I heard Ashton say as he walked inside with a tray of food. He was smiling, "I thought you might need breakfast... before going to work." He said and I looked at the clock. It said 8:30. The big announcement is at 12. I had a little time before I go. I blushed when I looked at Ashton. "Stop staring at me." I requested as he put the tray on my lap. "I can't get enough of you." He said and I glared. "You are making me embarrassed," I said stuffing my mouth. He sat beside me as we ate together. Then he picked me bridal style. "What are you doing?" I asked shocked. "Going to the shower." He said in a duh tone. "Nope! I have work." I hopped off. "Bye." I grinned and ran to my bathroom. I shut the door and locked it.

I took a long relaxing shower. Then I went to my closet. I need to find good clothes that suit me today.

I decided to wear a dark red leather skirt, with a black formal top. I had a simple necklace. I did my makeup simple, I put on my black high heels and took my purse. I had my hair halfway up and left the rest on my back. I was ready or that what I thought.

I went out and got into my black Mercedes. I drive to Black's company. When I arrived the press was already there. I got nervous, I called my grandpa. "Amaryllis..." he called me. "I am at the company but there is press," I told him. "Yes, I'll tell the security." He told me and I waited. The security moved my way and they opened my door. I put my sunglasses on and get down from my car. I left the key inside as the man took my car. I walked into the company. Everyone thinks Maxwell's grandchild is a boy. They will be shocked I guess or disappointed.

I walked into Maxwell's office. "Hi," I said as I hugged him. "You look amazing." He said admiring me. He kissed my head and patted my back. "Come on sit here." He gestured for me to sit on his chair. "It's your place now." He said.

I sat there smiling at my grandpa, he was looking at me proudly. "Xavier can you see, I finally made your wish became true." He was talking to a picture on his desk. He sat in front of me on a chair. "The best thing about this office is the view." He told me and I turned the chair around. I looked at the sky, so clear. "Yes it's amazing," I murmured.

"YOU CAN'T WALK IN THERE! MISS." I heard the assistant shout when the door opened. "No, I can come inside!" I heard her voice. "Mr. Black! How could you end the business partnership you had with my husband! You end it with my son, why?! You promised you wouldn't do that!" She shouted. "I want you to redo it right now!" She demanded. "I am sorry, I can't. I am not the CEO anymore." He said, "then who is it?" She asked irritated, I spin around in the chair and looked at her. She was shocked. She couldn't speak. "You!" She whispered. "Yes, I am Dila Amaryllis Clive... the CEO of the Black's series... how can I help you, Mrs. Hawk," I asked her. She was speechless.

"Because of you, my son is selling his shares in the company... because of you, we are losing our company." She whispered. "No, it's because of Ashton's actions," Maxwell said. "And who made him do it," I added looking at her. The fact that Ashton is selling his shares was a bit shocking. That's why he left me yesterday at the party.

"You can leave your offer by my assistant and I will see if it suits our company," I said confidently. She was very mad. "Maxwell, you know Andrew! You shouldn't agree with this." She said as she used her husband. "Well, You shouldn't frame Dila, now deal with the coincidence." He said irritated. She walked outside and I looked at my grandpa who was staring at me proudly. "You got this..." he grinned. "What if I make the company broke?" I asked and he laughed. "Well, to be honest... it's your father's fault he wanted you to have it. And Amaryllis, don't worry... I have enough money outside of the company so it's fine even if you sell the company, all I care about is you." He said assuring me. I laughed along with him. "Sir... the press is ready." His assistant said. "Oh, come here Logan... Amaryllis, I know you decide to employ whoever you want and fire them. My request is... Logan, he has been a good friend-"

"I am not going to fire anyone, also... Logan has been helpful for the past week." Logan nodded. "Thank you, ma'am." He said. "Nope, it's Dila," I said. "Thank you, Miss Dila." He said and I had a poker face. "Let's go now," Grandpa said and I agreed.

We walked to the conference room. Grandpa was walking ahead while I and Logan followed. We entered the conference room and I stand beside grandpa. "Mr. Black is that your grandson." Everyone was taking pictures of Maxwell and Logan who stepped back. "This is my assistant Logan." grandpa smirked. "The next CEO of Black's series is Dila Amaryllis Clive." He said looking at me. Everyone was silent. "Is she your real granddaughter?" Someone asked. "She is the daughter of Dila and Xavier." He replied. "Ms. Clive, why isn't your last name Black?" They asked. "I have my parent's last name. They raised me well and I always had their last name. They are my family." I replied. "Weren't you the one who married Ashton Hawk?" Another asked. "Did you leave him after you found out you are the heir of the Balck series?" Someone asked. "Enough!" Maxwell shouted startling everyone. "My granddaughter is done with your accusation." He declared. "I found her a month ago only." He announced. "If anyone disrespects her right now or in the future he might be jobless and his agency will be broke. So I might rethink before I ask... are there any questions?" He looked at them sternly, everyone was afraid.

"Sir, are you going to leave your hometown?" One found the courage and asked. "Oh no, after I found my only family member, I won't leave." He said. "Ms. Clive are you aware of the news about you engaged to Ashton Hawk? Is it true?" Someone asked me. "Yes, it is," I replied shortly. "What was the reason you broke up?" He asked, grandpa was glaring at the man. "It was a misunderstanding," I told them.

"Are you aware of the Romeo and Juliet story?" A girl asked me, grandpa tensed beside me. "What?" I asked confused. "Your father and mother story." They said in unison.

"Yes, I know what happened." I nodded. "Who do you think killed your father?" She asked, I looked at her dumbfounded. How would I know!

"She doesn't know." grandpa said. "She doesn't know the fact that her grandfather killed her father?" The same girl asked Maxwell. I know that my grandfather... my mother's father killed my father, I know that. "Yes, I know that," I said. "I know my father and mother story." I declared.

"Why was your mother going to her father the day of the accident, the day when you were lost." She asked me. What? No, she was running away from him. "Why did she lose you? Who did-"

"Enough!" Maxwell yelled. "We answered a lot of your questions. Now, excuse us." He said and walked out, I followed him. When we entered his office, I looked at him questioning. "What is the truth?" I found out myself saying. "What happened?" I asked him. "Amaryllis." He called. "Don't lie!" I yelled. "Listen, we told you what happened." He said. "Alright, I need to go. Xavier is waiting." I said and walked out fast.

I saw the girl who asked these questions. "Hey..." I called and she looked at me. "Could you please give me your business card?" I requested. "I don't have one." She replied. "Then please, give me your number," I asked taking out my phone, she typed it fast and I thanked her.

I went to my uncle's company, I want some answers. I got into his office, Josh was looking through files. "Hey enemy..." he grinned. "Where is uncle?" I asked him. "He is in the conference room... why?" He asked me, I went there straight. I opened the door without knocking. "Uncle..." I called out. He shut the t.v and looked at me. "You saw what happened right?" I asked and he nodded. "Do you want to explain the whole truth? I want to know." I said sternly. "Amaryllis."

"Are you going to tell me the truth! This time!" I yelled. "Calm down." He told me. "I am asking you one last time... are you going to tell me the truth," I demanded. "Amaryllis-"

"Fine, I can find out myself," I said and went out. I heard him call me but I didn't stop. I went straight to my car. I got inside and went to Xavier. I took him from my parent's house and went home. I found Ashton in the living room. He was on his laptop, "hey, you came early." He greeted me. I nodded, I gave him Xavier and went to my room. I shut the door and locked it. I get into my pyjama and undercover. I laid down for more than an hour. Ashton knocked on my door. "Dila, Xavier wants to see you..." he called. I jumped up and opened the door. Yet Xavier wasn't there. "Where is he?" I asked. "Come here." He hugged me tightly, I found myself sobbing in his chest. "It's fine..." he patted my back.

We sat on the bed as I continued crying. When I was done, I thanked him. "No, you shouldn't thank me... it's the least I can do." He grinned. "Let's eat now." He told me and I shook my head no, "I don't feel like eating." I sighed. "Alright, what should we do then?" He asked me. "I'll go freshen up.. where is Xavier?" I asked him. "He is playing in the living room, I'll watch him." He assured me and left me to go freshen up.

I turned my phone off and get into the bath. After an hour, I dressed up and went to the living room. Ashton was playing with Xavier on the ground. When Xavier saw me he tried to stand up, me and Ashton looked shocked at him. He stood up but fall on his butt. He was about to cry when I rushed to him. "How old is he?" Ashton asked me. I patted his back, "about ten months." I replied kissing Xavier who was happy to be in my lap.

"You little muffin wants to walk?" Ashton asked him as he played with his hair. "Uhoooh." Xavier cooed. "Well, we need to secure the house then." He told me and I nodded. The doorbell rang. "I'll see who is it." He stated and ran to the door.

He came back with my uncle. I stood up and hold Xavier to my chest. "Amaryllis..."

"Are you here to tell me the truth now?" I asked him. "I told you the truth already.." he said, "you missed some information." I pointed out raising an eyebrow. "There is nothing more-"

"Alright, enough... I had enough of lies... if you want to stay, I'll be in my room." I said as I headed to my room. I sat on a hanging chair with Xavier as we rock back and forth.

After a couple of minutes, Ashton walked in... "do you want to talk?" He asked me. I shook my head no. "It's a secret you can't share." He stated. "No, it's not. I just don't want to cry or be depressed again." I told him. "It's fine, Dila... I'll be right here." He smiled. I jumped from the chair and hugged him. He did too. We laid on my bed with my head on Ashton's shoulder and Xavier between us.

After a while, Xavier drifted to sleep. We left him on the bed and went to the living room. Ashton put a movie and we watched it. He made me popcorn. In the middle of the movie, the doorbell rang. "If it's either uncle or grandfather... please don't let them in," I told Ashton who nodded. He went there and came back with bags. "What is it?" I asked and he smirked. "I think there are vanilla ice cream and some strawberries with chocolate." He declared. I got excited as he put the ice cream in my lap. "How did you know I craved for vanilla?" I asked him.

"A birdy told me that during your pregnancy, you wanted vanilla ice cream." He informed me. "That birdy is Mason?" I asked and he shook his head no. "It's Josh." He said and I looked at him shocked. "Since when did you started talking to Josh?" I asked him.

"He called when your uncle left and told me to get you ice cream." He informed me. I nodded, we continued the movie. Then, he ordered food even when I told him I was full. He would make me eat, after every bite, he would kiss my cheek. And I would glare taking my time to chew it.

"You know what, you're so cute." He announced. I huffed. "I can't eat anymore," I said and he nodded. "Alright, then let's make Xavier some food." He suggested and I nodded. "Are you going to feed him?" He asked and I shook my head no. "I need to stop feeding him," I said and he nodded. "Alright then, we will have an angry little man." He grinned, we know what kind of troubles we are going into.

I went to my room to get him but he was asleep, I didn't want to wake him up but he seemed to feel it. His eyes opened suddenly and when he saw me about to leave he started crying. "No momy, I am here... come," I said as I pulled him up, he tried to stand up with my help. He did, he was giggling excitedly as he took a step and fall over at me. "So cute." I heard Ashton say. I nodded. "He is." I kissed his cheek. He was trying to get ready to feed him but when he saw the bottle of milk. He was disappointed, as he gave me his puppy eyes. "Nope, you can drink your bottle," I told him and he started to cry.
Fake cries to be specific as he glanced at me without crying. Then continued. I was beyond shocked.

"He is faking!" I shouted and Ashton agreed. "Oh, this naughty boy." I narrowed my eyes at him. "No mamy food for you," I stated and he was yelling crying. "Okay, let's put him in his crib," I told Ashton. I picked him up and he was pulling my hair. I put him in his crib and he looked at me shocked.

I put his bottle beside him and told Ashton to leave. "He can hold his bottle," I informed him and he nodded. We went out after setting his camera on. I watched on my phone, he was looking at the door then he took the bottle and hold it with his hands and legs as he drinks. "See!" I showed Ashton who laughed. "Well, he is a good actor." He gave him some credit.

In the evening, we were relaxing on the swing. "Ashton, I don't want to be the CEO of Black's series," I told him. He didn't reply so I continued. "I want to build my own company... I know I got mom's money... but I feel like it isn't mine. I want to give it back to my uncle." I said and he nodded. "I am selling my shares in my company." He admitted. "I know," I told him and he smiled. "I also went to a job interview today." He informed me. "That's why I didn't see the interview and I have no idea what happened..." he grinned.

"My grandfather lied. I was told that my mother was running away from her father when she had an accident yet I was told today that she was speeding to her father's house. How could she be running from her father then?" I asked him and he thought for a moment. "You think she was running from someone else..."

"We need to know which road she had an accident." He suggested. I nodded. "Let me get my mother to come here..." I said and he nodded as he gave me his phone. "I know you turned your phone off." He mumbled, I took his phone and dialed mom's number. "Hi, Ashton." She answered. "Mom... it's me." I told her. "Oh, yes baby." She said sounding worried. "Can you come over... like for dinner? You, Mason, and Dad." I invited her. "What about Josh and your uncle, they are here." She whispered. "Don't tell them, please. Come when they go." I said and heard shuffling. "Honey, is everything okay?" She asked as I heard a door closing. "Did you see my interview?" I asked her.

"Yes, Your father demanded answers from your uncle. All he is saying, it's for Dila's good." She told me. "Oh really, lying to me won't solve it," I replied angrily. "We will try to come-"

"Bring your stuff, you are staying with me for now," I told her. "Oh, I don't know... Ashton and your father..." she pointed out. "Mom, tell him there is something off. And please, I need you." I said and she told me she will be here as fast as she could.

I looked at Ashton, "I'll prepare dinner." He said and I shook my head no. "We will order." He agreed.

After dinner, I asked mom which road they took when they got me. She told me, now I and Ashton were looking through the map. "Okay, here is the hospital she was running from... we can't know who she is running from but if she was going this way, then she would end up in her father's house," Ashton said pointing at a land. "She was running to her father then," I said as I noted everything. "She was held in her father's house for two years before she died," I noted. "I wasn't with her." I pointed it out as I write it down. "Then, if and I mean... if she was running from uncle..." I trailed off. "Why would she run from her brother when she stayed her pregnancy period in his house?" Ashton asked and I held my head. "I don't know!"

"What if she was running from Mr. Black?" Dad questioned. "And the reason for her to run is?" I asked and no one answered.

"Did your mother have a Diary?" Mom asked and I shook my head no. "She doesn't, uncle never told me," I said and they all looked at me thinking. "You got to ask Josh... he might not lie," Dad suggested and I nodded. "I'll ask him Tomorrow then, let's sleep for now," I told them and we all went to our bedrooms. And dad was watching Ashton, he waited until he closed his bedroom door and he shoved me into my bedroom. "I will be watching here!" He shouted from the hallway. I laughed, Dads!!

I was rolling over in the bed, I couldn't stop thinking about mom, what could happen. I wasn't sure. I looked at Xavier who was fast asleep. I put pillows around him and went out. I peeked through the door first then ran into Ashton's room. I closed the door behind me, he looked at me surprised. "What are you doing here?" He asked me. "I can't sleep," I whispered.

I stood at the door waiting for him to say something. "Come." He gestured for me to come to his side. I did, I laid beside him as he played with my hair. "Your dad will kill me in the morning." He whispered laughing. "Should I go?" I asked him. "No, It's not like the first time, I get used to it." He said making me laugh. "Let's set the wedding date," I told him and he raised his eyebrows. "You want to get married fast?" He asked and I hugged him. "I don't want to think I would ever lose you again," I admitted.

"You won't... alright, we will set the date then." He said smiling.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Long delay... I am sorry for not publishing, I want to say a few words...

This year was hard, very hard to all of us, and some might have lost someone or something but I want us to take a few seconds to pray to God to make the new year better...

I hope everyone is safe and happy...

Thanks for your support, I love you guys...

Hope you enjoyed reading ❤

Till next chapter~ 2021...

~J

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

373K 9.7K 43
!COMPLETE! Cheated on, betrayed and disowned by her family what is Dimond going to do now? !!!! DISCLAIMER !!!! this book is unedited meaning there a...
649 41 10
The story centres on a person with a broken heart. Despite having everything, love and friends have never been a part of her life. On the other hand...
1.6K 106 51
"Please, I beg you to see my pain! I beg you not to make me loose you! They burnt my dreamland, they burnt my everything! You did this! But why? " ...
5.1M 117K 55
New release! (( This book is a sneak peek at what is now available on Amazon and FREE on Kindle Unlimited! There are 5 chapters available for you to...