ch3. His Amaryllis

Josh and I were sitting in Uncle's office, we have been training in his company for five months now.. we waited for him to come. When he arrived with his right hand. He told us we have two deals to accomplish. He was going to take the day off and if the deals weren't done he will give a bad mark to Josh.

"Why would I get the bad mark?" Josh asked whining. "Because... the only reason why a freaking deal isn't done. it's because you did something." He said and Josh nodded. "That makes sense actually, I can't argue." He said making me laugh.

"Now, Nicho will show you the deals... the first one in five minutes.. let's go." He said kicking us out of his office and waving at us as he left. "Oh god, I am nervous..." I admitted scared. Josh smirked. "Well, watch me screw everything.."

"Don't you dare!" I warned him and he laughed. We went into the conference room. Nicho was reading the file, I asked him to give me one but he didn't. "You are an idiot, give us the files!" Josh said annoyed. "Well, you are here as a trainer.. get you." He rolled his eyes going back to reading. "Oh really! Then when I became the CEO you will be fired." Josh shows off grinning as he won. "Good, then you'll never be," Nicho said without even glancing at Josh who had a red face.

"Guys! Stop it.." I said and they both huffed. When Nicho handed me a file, the men walked in. We stood up to greet them. I saw Alexandra walking in with Ashton and another man. He sat down before meeting my eyes. Josh hold my hand, "did Mr. Vince read the file?" Josh asked Nicho sternly. "Um, I don't think so... why?" He whispered.

"I need fresh air." I excused my self and went out, I went to the bathroom. There was no one thankfully, I washed my face multiple times until I break down. I remembered everything, I never forget but when I saw him, it was something else.. my broken heartfelt the wounds again. I heard the door open, I gathered myself and washed my face. "Dila.." I heard his voice and froze on the spot. "You okay?" He asked. He freaking asked me if I am okay.

I chuckled looking at him. "Get out!" I yelled. "I am sorry, I made you cry.." he said sadly.. "you freaking kidding me right! Get out!" I yelled again and he tried to approach me but I raised my hand. "Don't dare touch me," I said and he stopped.

"Did you marry Josh?" He asked looking at my tag that was on my shirt and I looked at him shocked. "Your last name is Vince.." he pointed out. "That's none of your business." I spatted.

"It is!" He hissed at me. "It's killing you right! You don't know..." I started saying. "What happened when I freaking had an envelope saying I had a divorce case... you opened a divorce case and I went crazy trying to know why! You f... kidding me saying sorry... I am sorry for crying over a total A****" I said trying to walk past him. He cut me by my elbow. "I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME!" I shouted yanking my elbow.

"You want to know the reason!" He said reaching for his jacket and giving me a picture. It was me in a bed... and a man? Beside me. "Someone sent me those while I was on a business trip! I left you for three days and you F.. cheated on me." He said making me shocked.

"That is a total lie... I had an exam! I never ed on you." I said flipping the picture. "Then who is that? It looks like Josh!" He said and I thought for a moment. It's too dark. "No, it's not him.." I responded. "These photos are fake!" I yelled throwing them at him. "Don't lie, just admitted already. you even let Dominic Vince call me saying I had a son!" He laughed. "After ten months of us being divorced! Do you think I am dumb?" He was so mad, "you are dumb, you missed a year... but you know what, I don't care... if my baby ever asked about his father, I will tell him, he left us." I said walking outside.

"Quit lying!" He shouted from behind me. "Admit that you cheated and that your son isn't mine and we can go back together." He exclaimed. If there was still some of my heart, it shattered.