ch.21 His Amaryllis (Epilogue)♡

Xavier's pov (Amaryllis father):

I looked at her grave, I was crying and sobbing. I choked on air but I wanted to die, I miss her so much. How can she be so cruel and not fight for us... she should have been alive now with her daughter but no... Dila has to die...

I can't imagine how life could have been now if she was alive... I know that when I woke up from the coma, I thought we were living together... Maybe that's what i saw during the whole period of me sleeping. 

Earlier at the hospital...

The doctor closed the curtains as I only heard the straight line go on. We were waiting for a half an hour when the doctor came out. "Xavier...?" She looked at me and I stopped breathing. I can't take the news. "Please come inside." She gestured me and I found myself following her, I saw my daughter eyes closed and tears on her cheeks. "Amaryllis..." I whispered, she blinked and looked at me. "I saw mom..." she told me and I didn't know I was holding my breathe.

I sighed relieved, "you're alive! Oh god..." I hugged her. "I saw mom and she told me a lot about you dad... she was brushing my hair..." she said and I kissed her head... "she told me she is glad we found each other, she is happy to see you alive again... and she wants you to take good care of your grandkids, she'll be with us all the time." She said with teary eyes, "thank you for waking up, thank you for coming back to us." I said.

I walked out of the room and headed for the cemetery, I heard them calling me but I didn't stop I just walked away. I saw Logan at the entrance of the hospital sniffing. "Logan." I called, he wiped his tears and looked at me. "Mr. Black..." he nodded waiting for my orders. "Let's go to the cemetery." I told him and he burst in tears. "She died?" He asked sobbing. "I want to visit my wife... Amaryllis just woke up." I told him and he looked at me dumbfounded until he realized what I said and jumped up hugging me tightly. "Okay, she is okay..." he said cheerful.

Dila's Pov:

Dad left to visit mom, I looked at my doctor. "Let's move you into another room and bring your baby..." she smiled and I grinned. "Yes, I wanna meet the baby... what's the gender?" I asked and she winked. "You'll see..." she said as she told the nurses who started moving me. I looked around and saw my family outside. They looked devastated, I guess they didn't get the news about me being alive. I saw Ashton and Xavier hugging, the cutest thing ever.

Xavier noticed me, he wanted to come my way "ma..ma..." he started calling me and Ashton patted his back. "I knew you want your mother babe... it's okay.." he sobbed, "Ashton.." I called and he didn't respond. Mom noticed me finally and gasped, she shook my father and he opened his eyes looking. "Oh my god! Dila!" They both shouted as they hugged me. Then uncle and Josh notice that I am alive. Mason saw me and he rolled his eyes. "I knew it you'll wake up. You just had to make me sh*** myself! I hate you." He said as he hugged me and sobbed. "How can you be so cruel!" He said sobbing in my ear. I saw Xavier climbing to me and he pushed Mason as he looked at me with his big brown eyes. He giggled jumping and hugging me, I may have stayed in coma for two days but I missed him.

They moved me to another room. Ashton was holding my hand, he didn't let it go. Mom and dad went to get me clothes and uncle and Josh went to the cemetery where I told them my father could be.

The doctor came in with my baby she grinned as she handed my baby to me. "Dila, meet Eva..." she grinned and I looked at my daughter. "She's so small.." I said and kissed her head. "I am going to warn you guys... you need to rest Dila at least a year before you do anything guys and I mean it! So Ashton no kids for now... until two years." The doctor said looking sternly at us. "I won't touch her again." Ashton said and I laughed. "Well, you won't be able to hold yourself." I smirked and he looked at the doctor. "I'll take care of her and I won't hurt her again." He promised the doctor.