ch10. His Amaryllis

Dila's pov:

I woke up feeling something brushing my hair, I knew it's Xavier and I knew I will have a nest hair. "Xavier, mommy leave my hair..." I said yawning. But he didn't. I pushed his hand away but it was a huge hand in comparison to Xavier's hand. I looked up and saw Ashton. "Goodmorning..." he said, I jumped up, "morning... did I sleep here last night?" I asked and he nodded. "Xavier!" I shouted and ran to my room. He was awake playing with his toes, he looks at me and his cooes got higher. I picked him up and he smiled, I know he wanted to be fed. He wouldn't smile for nothing.

As I was feeding him, Ashton walked in. "Hey-" he said and had wide eyes, I covered myself with a blanket. "I was coming to ask if you could let me stay for breakfast..." he said and I nodded uncontrollably. He went out, when Xavier was done I changed into something comfy and went out. I put Xavier in his seat. I went to the kitchen, Ashton was making breakfast. "I got this." He said and I nodded. I took out Xavier's plate, he looked at me. "I need to make him breakfast.." I told him and he blinked. "He can eat?" He asked seriously. "For real!" He asked not believing. "Yeah, he has two teeth..." I said in a duh tone. "I don't know..." he sighed. "It's fine... you can learn.." I assured him and he nodded.

"Aren't you done?" I asked, he smiled. "I'll get the plates." He said and did, he prepared the table and waited for me, he was staring at Xavier when I brought his food. "Can I feed him?" He asked and I nodded. As he was about to feed him, he put the plate and spoon in front of Xavier. "Oh, no.. don't-" I didn't have time to say it as Xavier hit the spoon and it flew to Ashton's face. Xavier giggled loudly, "oops." I said, he looked at Xavier who was still giggling. "I guess... I will learn painfully." He announced and I nodded laughing. Then I looked at Xavier sternly, "you should not do that..." I scolded him but he just chuckled. I was going to keep my stern face on but Ashton's appearance was hilarious as he tried to wipe the food off his face and shirt.

"Great, mother and son are laughing... I thought you were a boy!" He looked at Xavier. "He is, but there is always team momy here," I said and he grinned. "Then we better have a baby girl so there could be a team daddy..." he said seriously and I choked on my food.

My face heats up, I looked at him seriously. "We can't..." I said scared. He was surprised by my answer. "Why? Is there something wrong with you?" He asked me and I looked at Xavier. "I had a bad pregnancy so the doctor advised me to keep a distance between children," I said not looking at him. "It's my fault..." he murmured.

"Ashton..." I called for him to look at me but he stood up. I was afraid he would go into another seizure. "Look at me!" I yelled and he looked with wide eyes. "I just need to rest, don't stress... it's not like we are going to have a baby right now." I was shouting. "Okay." He nodded. "Let's eat then..." I said and sat back down.

After breakfast, I was changing Xavier's diaper when mom called me. She told me to open the T.V. I finished and went to the living room. Ashton was in the kitchen cleaning. I opened the T.V, there was news about me and Ashton getting engaged. I saw a video where we were slow dancing. "How did the press get the news?" Ashton asked. His phone rang, "yes Alexandra..." he answered. I called mom, "who did this?" I asked her. "The cameraman... even though we paid him, he sold the pictures to the press!" She was so irritated. "I am sorry, I should have known something like this would happen. Thankfully no one knows about Xavier." She said. I agreed, "your uncle is talking with the cameraman, he said he didn't want to put your son into the picture so we won't get mad... I just..."

"Mom, just makes sure to take all the tapes, so he won't sell anything else." I said and cut the call. I turned off the T.V. "I am so sorry." Ashton said and I looked at him. "It's not your fault so don't be." I said assuring him. He sat beside me, "Alexandra called, they want an interview with us." He said and I looked at him. "I just wanted to ask you if you want-"