Blood Bond / VKOOK

By RoroBaka

It all started because of an innocent mistake, It was his fault , not mine. It's all because of him ! Because... More

BIG WARNINGS!
MUST-READ TO UNDERSTAND!
• INTRODUCTION •
Prologue • rules
Chapter 1 • Half - Vampire
Chapter 2 • Vampire blood
Chapter 3 • Dangerous Mistake
Chapter 4 • Blood Bond
Chapter 5 • Cherry Blossom Book
Chapter 6 • Last Time
Chapter 7 • 10 Seconds
Chapter 8 • The beginning
Chapter 9 • Help
Chapter 10 • A Legion
Chapter 11 • Matriarch's care
Chapter 12 • A thirsty day
Chapter 13 • A Promise
Chapter 14 • One goal at a time
Chapter 15 • Desire
Chapter 16 • Dumb and Dumber
Chapter 17 • The Witch
Chapter 18 • The Plan
Chapter 19 • Napiyong
Chapter 20 • Unconsciousness Self
Chapter 21 • Coming Back Home
Chapter 22 • Uncontrollably Confused
Chapter 23 • 6 Months
~ Tagged ~
Chapter 24 • Two Opposite Sides
Chapter 25 • White Eyes
Chapter 26 • How to be a Demon
Chapter 27 • The Reason
Chapter 28 • A Place To Hide
Chapter 29 • Demon's Death
Chapter 30 • Hurtful Past
Chapter 31 • Tonight
Chapter 32 • Scared from 'it'
Chapter 33 • A Soft Desire
Chapter 34 • Confession
Chapter 35 • Dim Feelings
Chapter 36 • Farewell
Chapter 37 • Vampire meets Demon
Chapter 38 • Change of Plans
Chapter 40 • Mysterious House
Chapter 41 • Fairies' Powder
Chapter 42 • Black Blood
Chapter 43 • Judgement
Chapter 44 • Euphoria
Chapter 45 • The One
Chapter 46 • One Legion To Save
Chapter 47 • Lust You Can't Escape
Chapter 48 • Another Goodbye
Chapter 49 • Grandma's Threat
Chapter 50 • No Fear
Chapter 51 • End of Depression
Is it really the end???

Chapter 39 • Jeon Jun

12.7K 831 693
By RoroBaka

EDITED BY......................... ME! (my best one I guess? maybe? idk)

-

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG is this a dream?!

This book got 100k reads?!?!?! ARHGHGHH I don't believe it!!!

Thank you all for reading it!!! ;~;

I did my best to update today for you as a present!💜

• PREVIOUSLY •

Taehyung was having another nightmare :c

Yoongi asked them to check about the Elves Clan, and Chen said that he'll find them and protect them. The vampires said their farewell and left Jeongguk with the Legion.

Jimin got mad at Yoongi for hugging Nayeon after he came back. Then he got to know that Yoongi just told her about her clan being captured, and he felt sorry for being mad. Taehyung saved the two from the others' suspicious eyes and sent them to a private room so they could talk. and hug 🥺

Namjoon told everyone the new plan, and they will play their part in the plan in a week. Nayeon left for the main village to get the elves' help.

Namjoon asked Jin to follow Hoseok's dreams and update him each time, because Hoseok's dreams can be predicting (CAN BE! which means not always) (also, Hoseok already predicted something in the past, I wonder if someone remembers👀)

Jeongguk and EXO Legion started their journey to the main Demons Town.

• PREVIOUSLY •

words: 4405

**

Chapter 39 • Jeon Jun

His body jumped up in shock with wide eyes. He panted out with heavy breathes while staring at the darkness in front of him.

He sighed out while understanding it was just another bad dream, 'it's... just a dream...'

Suddenly he felt something behind his back. He looked over his shoulder only to see a lot of black holes on the wall. His eyes widened while staring at the dirt around each hole.

He was so confused that it deadly scared him.

He gulped while looking up at the ceiling, seeing mold on the corners.

(A/N- till here it's a real dream I've had... loool yeah I have weird dreams xD but it fitted my book c: )

"Taehyung~" he heard a soothing voice behind him. His heart raced crazily while his breaths became heavier.

He slowly looked back to the front, noticed there was a familiar house in the middle of an open field. The lights were opened inside it.

He looked down and noticed his barefoot legs on the soft grass. His heart beat so fast while looking up at the house once again.

"Taehyung~" he heard the shivering whisper coming out from the house. The door opened slowly, creaks on the ground which was so loud into Taehyung's ears. "come to my house~ Taehyung~"

The voice ringed inside Taehyung's ears, felt like the voice was inside his head which creeped him out even more.

He gulped while thinking maybe it's Jeongguk? He always used to have bad dreams about Jeongguk, so maybe this time it's another one.

He slowly walked on the grass while getting closer to the house. There were three steps before the door. He put one step on the first stair and another one on the second stair, and for the last the third step. He stood right in front of the opened door.

There were lights on the window but in front of him, where the door was fully opened, it was all dark and black.

He gulped once again before stepping inside the house. A slight chuckle was heard inside his ears and a sudden slam behind him that echo inside his head.

Taehyung shouted out and immediately raised his body to sit. His whole face and body filled with sweat.

He panted out heavily while feeling his heart thumping crazily. 'it was another dream...' he mumbled out while starting to get worried.

He clenched his hands while remembering the details that happened in his dream. He slowly looked over his shoulder only to see a clean wooden wall, which made him release a relieved sigh. Slowly he put his head back on the pillow and looked at the ceiling.

"What are those dreams even mean..." he mumbled to himself, "this house... I've seen it before..." he held his hand tightly when he couldn't remember why the house was so familiar.

He decided to close his eyes of tiredness and hoped not to face another nightmare.

**

It was dark outside but the vibe was like a daily day. Kids were playing with a ball and laughing loudly. Adults were walking on the street with smiles and various subjects between them.

This place supposed to be filled with darkness but it was so lively compared to what was expected.

Jeongguk's eyes scanned around him the surrounding. His hood's hat still hiding his face just in case so people won't recognize him.

He let out his Demon's aura which triggered some of the citizens there, but it was only to hide his Vampire's aura.

"Lower down your aura a little bit, you gain too much attention" Suho whispered to him after noticing a group of 3 demons glaring deadly at them.

Jeongguk looked at them with his serious eyes and pierced their eyes, showed them that he wasn't even slightly afraid. They just startled and looked away with an angry expression, felt unpleasant that this new demon was threatening to them, but his aura was so strong that they preferred not to mess up with him.

They continued to walk in the joyful town till they reach high gates that led to the main palace.

Four demons blocked their way and glared at them, "what do you need?" one of them asked, he stood right in front of Suho.

"We got something to bring to Jeon Jun" Suho retorted calmly, showed that he wasn't afraid of any of them.

The demon chuckled and looked at his friends, who lightly laughed too, "and what do you have that's worth Jeon Jun's attention?"

"You think demons just come here and bring presents to the next Satan?" another demon said and slightly pushed Suho's shoulder.

Jeongguk's eyes widened at his last words, 'the next Satan?' he clenched his hands into fists, 'so it was true... he really tries to be Satan... did he find a way?'

Suho ignored the demon and just walked to Jeongguk, he grabbed his hood's hat and took it off, "we got his dead son here" he said casually.

The demons' eyes widened while staring at the half-demon in front of them.

Jeongguk started to feel nervous, and a little scared. What will happen now?

One of the demons tapped on his friend's shoulder while still staring at Jeongguk, "g-go-go to announce it to Jeon Jun, h-he will tell us what to do with him" the other nodded while being speechless. "go now!" he demanded and the other switched into a shadow, hurried to the palace.

"Come after me" the demon said and the gates got opened. Suho nodded and the whole legion and Jeongguk walked after this still shocked demon.

It would be a lie if Jeongguk didn't feel anxious.

He did.

The thought of meeting his father made him suddenly feel so scared.

Can he really face his father? Will their plan work?

Will he even survive in this palace?

He bit his lower lip, he can't let himself have cold feet now, he must look forward and finish this war. And just then, he will go back to his family, to his brood, to Taehyung.

**

"Did you have any dreams recently?" Jin asked when he sat on the red big chair that was in the corner of the room.

"Do you want to hear about my wet dreams Jin?" Hoseok smirked at his friend, "will it arouse you?" he chuckled when he noticed the older rolling his eyes.

"Your brain amazes me" Jin retorted with a small scoff, "I'm asking seriously..."

Hoseok threw a grape up to the ceiling only to catch it with his mouth, "I'm always having weird dreams... nothing new"

"What... what was your last dream?"

Hoseok chewed another grape while remembering his last dream that happened yesterday, "not something good though"

Jin's eyes opened in curiosity, "what was it?" he clenched his hands into fists, was bothered about the upcoming answer.

"Mmm..." Hoseok thought about the dream again, thought when was the beginning of the dream, "Tae..." he mumbled out, "he said he has to go... and we all said goodbye even though we knew he can't leave this place-" he stopped his words only to eat another grape, "but we let him go..."

Jin straightened his back a little, his eyes still stared at the younger. "And?" he noticed the other's sudden silence.

"That's it" Hoseok shrugged, "also a few days ago I had a very wet dream about the demon-"

"Ok ok I really don't want to know about your wet dreams" Jin quickly stopped his words, made the other pout. "b-but that's it? Tae just left?"

"Yeah that's what I remember" Hoseok sighed, "why? why the sudden interest in my dreams?"

"Just... you always have weird dreams, so I'm enjoying listening to them" Jin made a white lie. He gave him a soft fake smile so maybe it will be reliable.

"Mhmmm... well my wet dreams are more intere-"

"Can we stop with these wet dreams?!" Jin let out a frustrated groan, "if you have other dreams which aren't wet dreams, then tell me ok?"

"Sure sure, one day you'll want to hear about them just so you know! it's a good turn on!"

Jin couldn't stop himself but chuckle out of the other's silliness. "Should we go play with Tae a little?"

"Yes~ let's go!" Hoseok jumped from the bed and walked after the older when suddenly a memory hit him, "oh right-" he stopped the other's steps before they exited the room, "Tae wasn't alone, he was with a... pet"

"Pet?" Jin cocked a brow, "what kind of pet?"

"Mm... it had a tail and horns"

"H-horns?!"

Hoseok put his hand on the forehead with his 2 fingers up, "yes- horns" he nodded cutely, "they were really small and they sat on Tae's shoulder with a very scary smile, they also were black, all their body filled with darkness"

Jin's eyes looked confusingly at the younger, "t-that's... weird..."

"Yeah like all my dreams" Hoseok suddenly laughed out loud, "c'mon Hyung, let's go to find this fatass" he continued to laugh while exiting the room.

Jin looked at the opened door with the same perplexed expression, "pet... with thorns..." he tried to think deeply what possibility is it, "are we living in a fantasy book?" he ruffled his back head, just was more confused than before. He sighed and walked out after Hoseok.

**

Jeongguk and the Legion walked into the palace. A lot of eyes were on them, shocked or surprised eyes.

Jeongguk stopped releasing his Demon's aura, they all already knew who he is. So hiding his Vampire's aura won't change the fact that they all know that Jeon Jeongguk is half-demon.

The big door opened, revealed a wide hall with a long red carpet and gold decorates designed on it. The carpet led to three stairs and upon them was a big chair with a person sitting on it. Around the walls were demons staring at the Legion and at the main issue, Jeongguk.

Jeongguk could feel his heart almost exploding inside him when his eyes caught his Father's ones.

The big doors behind them got closed and silence filled the whole big hall.

Jeongguk was in the middle of the Legion when they circled him. Suho was on the head with a serious gaze on his face. Their eyes were looking straight at the powerful demon, Jeon Jun.

"King-" a voice was heard, it came from the right side of the hall, "-they claim this person is your... dead son... Jeon Jeongguk-" the demon who spoke, felt his throat getting drier after each word. They all were scared of saying the slightest wrong word which will get to their complete death, or a series of tortures.

Jeon Jun looked down at Suho who blocked his view of Jeongguk. Suho gulped, could feel his stare piercing into him and burning him from the inside. He slightly looked over his shoulder before stepping aside, just to expend Jeon Jun's view.

There was no slight sound in the background, they all kept silent when they waited for the big boss to say something.

Jeon Jun stood up which made their bodies shiver. Jeongguk tried to keep his serious gaze but inside he was deadly scared.

Is it possible that his death will happen now?

Jeon Jun walked down on the three stairs while his eyes didn't move for a second from Jeongguk's. He continued to walk on the red carpet when the sound of his steps echoed inside the hall. All eyes stared at him when no one knew what to expect.

Jeon Jun was known as being full of surprises.

He reached the half-demon and stood right in front of him, 2 meters away from him.

With no warning, he grabbed Jeongguk's cheeks with his fingers and pulled his head closer to him. "Jeongguk?" he tilted his head a little and asked with slight confusion in his tone. His voice was raspy. Jeongguk didn't say a word, like the other demons in the big room.

Suddenly Jeon Jun started to laugh out loud which filled the whole hall. They all stared at him with confusion. The powerful demon released Jeongguk's face while continued his laughter.

Jeongguk gulped, looked at Suho who stood beside him and noticed him staring confusingly at Jeon Jun.

"My half-demon son-" he suddenly mumbled, "is-" he let another chuckle out, "-alive"

Jeongguk didn't know how to reply, he was so disoriented but also could feel anxious when hearing his father's voice.

"Finally some good news!" Jeon Jun continued to acclaim, "it started to get boring here" he smirked while fixing his eyes on his son. "it's been... 100 years..." he mumbled with his smug smile, "more... than 100 years..." his smile started to disappear slightly, "you've been hiding from me for more than 100 years..." it slightly hit him and he snickered darkly, "incredible... very impressive"

Jeongguk could feel his heart on 1000 if it was possible, he didn't know what's going on, he still was sure he's going to die soon.

"I guess you took care of my son" Jeon Jun now looked at Suho's eyes, already understood that he's the leader. Suho nodded slightly, also felt fear inside his bones. "that's great-" he smirked and looked once again at his son, "I hoped to see you again, son"

Jeongguk's eyes widened, 'did he know that I was alive?!'

"Justin told me that he killed you and brought to me dust saying it was yours," his smile disappeared while remembering this day, "so I killed him" he sighed, "I know that on this day I was... a little different" he tried to soften the case but it made Jeongguk's hands clench into fists while remembering how his father went out of control and killed his mother right in front of his eyes.

"And till today I couldn't understand why you ran away..." he slightly chuckled, "but now that I see you, I'm so happy you ran away!" he suddenly smiled widely, "look at you" he grabbed his shoulders with a proud big smile, "you became like I desired you to be!"

Jeongguk gulped for the nth time, still felt dreed inside him, especially now when his father's arms grabbed him so firmly.

"Junghyun!" Jeon Jun abruptly turn to a demon that stood next to his chair, "do you remember your brother?!" he asked with excitement.

"How can I forget?" Junghyun mumbled while walking closer to them.

Jeon Jun smirked and looked at his half-demon son once again, "c'mon son, show me your full demon form"

Jeongguk's eyes startled for a moment, he slightly looked at Suho who nodded his head. He looked once again at his father and bit his lower lip.

He gotta show how strong he is so his father won't be disappointed. But he was scared, till today his father always was dissatisfied in him no matter what he did.

Today, he must change it.

He took a deep breath through his nostrils and let it out through his mouth. His eyes shined into red and with one second his whole body changed into a dark shadow with white eyes.

His body released a strong aura of darkness.

Jeon Jun's eyes widened with the whole demons that were inside the hall, except EXO Legion, who already knew Jeongguk's power pretty well.

Jeon Jun smiled widely while feeling the strong aura inside his bones, "my son-" he couldn't believe his eyes, "my dear half-demon son" he smiled widely with small steps, "you become what I wished you to be, I'm so proud" he hugged Jeongguk with no warning, made Jeongguk's body shiver even in this scary form.

He switched his form back to normal and let his body be wrapped between his father's arms. It was the first hug he received from him in his all-time living. It was the first time his father ever said to him that he's proud.

Jeon Jun broke the hug, that only he gave, and looked at Jeongguk's eyes again. "You must be tired, my son" he smiled so warmly at him which was so confusing in Jeongguk's eyes, "Junghyun! show Jeongguk his room" he looked over his shoulder only to see his other son nodding. Jeon Jun looked again at Jeongguk with the same smile, "I didn't change anything in your room, I believed you'd come back"

Jeongguk still couldn't understand how his father was so sure he'll come back. It's been more than 100 years, how he didn't lose his hope?

"What about EXO Legion?" Jeongguk looked at Suho, he would never forget about him.

"Are you part of this Legion?" Jeon Jun asked while stepping back, looked at the worried Legion.

Jeongguk paused for a short moment, why he asks this? does it matter? then... if he says he's not then what will happen? he gotta lie.

"Yes, I am" he retorted with a stable voice just so he'll sound reliable.

Jeon Jun nodded, "sure" he smirked and looked at Suho's eyes. "Roku" he called for a random demon that made his body startle, "take this Legion to some nice rooms in here" he didn't bother to look at the guard and just kept looking at Suho, who already was bothered by this stare. "Also, give them some servants so they can enjoy a little" he smirked naughtily after noticing Suho's confused expression.

"Servants?" Suho mumbled, "demons?" for some reason he regretted asking this. Especially after Jeon Jun's sudden laugh.

"Oh no" he smiled darkly at him, "after I decided to make this world a hell for vampires, I've thought why not to play with some of them till we destroy them all?" he chuckled, and some other laughs joined him, "that's when I came up with this new rule: when my demons catch vampires, so instead of killing them, they will bring them here, to the palace, and I will choose which will be my servant and who will die miserably" he snickered darkly. "Don't worry Jeongguk," he now looked at Jeongguk's wide eyes, "I'll let you choose too" he smirked at his son.

Jeongguk didn't know what to think anymore. His father was still sick in the head like he always was. He couldn't know how he would choose who to save and who to kill... now that he's connected to his demon side and also to his vampire side, he can never think about killing a vampire.

"Yes Father" he retorted shortly. He gotta play his game so his father will trust him.

Jeon Jun smiled at him, you could see a sincere smile on his face which worried some of the demons in the room. Jeon Jun doesn't smile so genuinely like this. It was so odd.

"Go to sleep my son, when you wake up I want to know all you've been experienced in these years"

Jeongguk immediately thought about his time with Taehyung when they were bonded. Also his six months with EXO Legion when they taught him everything about demons' power.

He knew he shouldn't share the Blood Bond part, and he knew he's gonna lie a lot in this story that he'll tell. He can't mention Namjoon, or Bangtan Brood. Or about his time with Vampires in general.

He must tell a dark story where he was only with this legion, Exo Legion.

"Sure Father"

"Great!" Jeon Jun smiled widely, "now go with Junghyun" he gave him a small pat on the shoulder and turn to walk back to his chair.

Junghyun and Jeongguk locked eyes. "let's go brother" Junghyun said and led the way out of the hall. Jeongguk nodded and looked at Suho for the last time. The leader smiled at him just to calm him which indeed helped.

Jeongguk smiled back and walked after his older brother.

He passed successfully the most dangerous person alive. Now, he shouldn't be afraid of anything. He knew that no one will harm him in this palace because the vibe that Jeon Jun gave it seemed like Jeongguk is the greatest thing that happened to him recently.

However, what did worry him was his older brother's trust. He must gain this too because as he remembers Junghyun can influence Jeon Jun very easily. His father admires him the most.

Jeongguk walked behind Junghyun. His shoulders were wide and his back was so slender. His aura was really strong, which didn't surprise Jeongguk at all. Junghyun didn't change at all. He always was so powerful and sturdy.

"I don't know if I should be surprised" Junghyun's voice startled Jeongguk's body, "Father always believed that you're alive-" a scoff heard, "-it's been more than 100 years and he still believed you're alive... how?"

Jeongguk's eyes stared at the back that was in front of him, "I'm also wondering..." he whispered slightly, wasn't sure if he heard or not.

"You were missing for 100 years..." Jeongguk heard a mumble, "...you hid for 100 years... with this Legion... with demons..." Junghyun talked silently while he was thinking deeply about all the story, "how is it possible we didn't meet all this time?"

Jeongguk gulped, noticed that his brother is suspecting something, 'well we did meet in my imagination...' he remembered that when he was alone, frozen, and close to death, on the high mountain, he suddenly saw Junghyun's figure. Which represented his half-demon true thoughts and feelings at that time.

Junghyun looked over his shoulder, finally meeting eyes with his younger brother, "impressive" he smirked and suddenly stopped his steps, fully turned to him.

Jeongguk tried to show a chilled expression, just so his brother won't feel confident over him. He decided not to reply just not to say something wrong that will increase his suspicion.

"This is your room" Junghyun looked to the side, at the room that was ready for Jeongguk.

The half-demon didn't move and just continued to stare at his older brother.

Junghyun smirked, looked at the younger's eyes, "welcome back-" he said confidently, "-brother"

"I'm home-" Jeongguk looked deadly into Junghyun's eyes, didn't show fear or hesitation, "-Hyung"

Junghyun scoffed and walked away, left Jeongguk behind him. The half-demon walked into his room and closed his door behind him. He suddenly let out a huge breath and laid on the door with relief. "Oh God," he suddenly noticed how nervous he was, "- that was so stressful"

He slowly straightened his body and walked into the familiar room, "he really didn't change anything here..." a train of memories from the very past passed inside his head. He looked around him. "So I'm really here..." he sat on his bed and stared at the ground.

"The plan... has started"

Suho looked out of the window, saw the night covering above the whole town, and said those words.

**

Jin cleaned his face in the bathroom and stared at the mirror, saw his beautiful reflection with drips all over his face. He sighed and grabbed a towel only to wipe his face.

His heart was restless. He walked out of the bathroom, noticed Namjoon reading a book next to the small flowerpot that laid on the desk.

"I'm really worried about Jeongguk... by now I think he already met his father... do you think he's fine?" Jin sat on his bed, looked at his count closing the book with gentle moves.

"I'm his Count, if he's dead I would feel it" He stood up and walked to the older.

When a vampire joins a brood, then a thin bound happens between the Count to the members. It's nothing like a true blood bond, but it's a small feeling in the Count's heart.

It's like when Taehyung and Jeongguk left the mansion, so Namjoon felt uneasy. (Chapter 8)

"Yeah..." Jin mumbled, felt the younger's hand caressing his hair, "let's trust them... now- it's been a while since I've touched you"

Jin looked up at the other, bit his lower lip. "You're lucky I'm horny too..."

Namjoon chuckled lightly, was about to bent down but then the door handle started to get crazy which startled their bodies. They both looked at the door, heard loud knocks.

"NAMJOON!!! NAMJOON! OPEN THE DOOR!" it was Hoseok's voice, and to their surprise, it sounded really worried and scared.

Namjoon walked to the door and opened it, saw Hoseok's terrified face.

"Namjoon-" he didn't care that his eyes noticed Jin in the room, he had one thing that bothered his head, "-Tae-" he panted because of the run or just of the over stress,

"-Tae is gone!"

**

Taehyung's character hates to be in trouble, but look at him- always getting into trouble!!!

I wonder what happened to him now 👀

well, you'll know in the next chapter 🤪

Hope you liked this chapter... and you aren't getting bored or anything...

Thank you all for reading my book(/s) and also thank you for commenting and voting! You all are my motivation! 🥰❤️

They are raising my serotonin 🥺❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

806K 52.7K 27
Fed up by the confessions he always receives, Taehyung, who is straight and never been attracted to men, thought of a way to drive those 'perfect' gi...
159K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
178K 7.4K 41
[COMPLETE] "does it hurt?" "not as much as the thought of you leaving me" - (alternative) a soulmate au in which whenever your soulmate sleeps with s...
161K 8.1K 38
Kim Taehyung loved being known as a bad boy and having a huge social circle. Nobody knew what Taehyung did for a living. Sometimes Jeon Jungkook has...