A Hogwarts Love Story- Ron We...

By ronpleaserailme

Ron Weasley has been your closest friend since you met on your first day at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and... More

Intro !!
Platform 9 3/4
The Hogwarts Express
Arrival to Hogwarts
The TriWizard Tournament
The Game
The Goblet of Fire
The Results
Stubborn

Character Designs:)

5.3K 68 176
By ronpleaserailme

hey everyone! im sorry, this isnt a chapter update (which i can hopefully push out soon for everone😩), but I just wanted to show you all some of the characters Ive made so that you all can visualize some things a bit better:) you can make these characters look however you think suites them best! but i just wanted to show you the way i imagined them when i first created this story:)

so, here is Benjamin L/n (your brother)

here is Alora Greengrass (one of your Slytherin best friends)

here is Ramona Blaine (your childhood bestfriend and a fellow Slytherin)

And here is Christian Fawley, your third best friend in Slytherin

Thats all for now folks, but if theres any more characters added, I will post them on here! Ciao!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 16.7K 42
You and Ron have never really crossed paths in your 6 years at Hogwarts - until now. When the two of you come together to break up a relationship, yo...
138K 1.9K 14
I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS BORED ONE DAY AND IT WAS NOT PLANNED. I HATE THIS STORY WITH A PASSION SO JUST A WARNING. SMUT WARNING!! TW!: (sexual content...
57.2K 1.5K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...
182K 3.1K 40
A Fred Weasley x Reader story. You are in your fifth year at Hogwarts and everything is going great. That is, until your boyfriend of seven months ch...