Phoenix Drop High: Ashter's S...

By IcicleKun

"Even amazing stories have a backstory to them." Says a voice as Ashter thinks about his new life, his friend... More

Chapter 1: Ashter's High School Year
Chapter 2: Inner Strength
Chapter 3: Ivy's new enemy.
Chapter 4: A LONG day.
Chapter 5: Ears and Tail?
Chapter 6: Part of the pack now.
Chapter 7: Shadow Knight Scandal
Chapter 9: Dinner Night (JTTAU Pt. 2)
Chapter 10: Odd Dinner Night (JTTAR Pt 3)
Chapter 11: A Scandal ruined by magic.
Chapter 12: Recovering
Chapter 13: Calm her down
Chapter 14: A surprise change
Chapter 15: Magical Rivalry
Pre-1K Special!
Chapter 16: Surprise visit
1k Special!
Chapter 17: Rights of Alpha
Chapter 18: What did you do!?!
Chapter 19: What's wrong with my baby!?!
Chapter 20: Regaining Friendship
Chapter 21: Who's FC?
Chapter 22: Guard Dog
Chapter 23: Regaining Half Of Myself
Chapter 24: Boy to girl, girl to boy
Chapter 25: Ashter's Mental State
Chapter 26: Prom!?! (Prom Excitement! Pt 1)
Chapter 27: Auras (Prom Excitement! Pt 2)
Chapter 28: Special Effects? (Prom Excitement! Pt 3)
Chapter 29: Mythical Realm
Chapter 30: The 'A' Trio breakup... (Phoenix Drop High: Ashter's Story(FINALE))
Phoenix Drop High: Ashter's Story Evaluation!

Chapter 8: Jogging turns to a reunion. Pt. 1

265 8 1
By IcicleKun

Ashter is seen doing a small jog as he wears a black tank top with a blue trim with a pair of black basketball shorts with a pair of long wrist guards on it as he is seen jogging around the park. After a while, he sees a familiar face as Ashter sees what seems to be... Another familiar face?

"Aphmau...?" Ashter says as he stops close to his raven-hair friend.

"Hey, Aphmau!" Yells Ashter as Aphmau jumps, a bit scared.

"A-Ashter!?!" Aphmau says as Ashter was met with a glare from afar, but it died down, but arose again as Ashter felt the two glares stabbing in his soul.

"Is that a boy, Mija!?! And a werewolf!?!" Ashter hears as his ears twitched from it.

"Uh... Aphmau?" Ashter says as he closes in, the women quickly started smiling again but with a very stern look.

"Oh hey... Are you... My daughter's friend...?" The woman says as Ashter waves awkwardly at her.

"Oh, yeah... I am Aphmau's friend... And you...?" Ashter says as the woman glares at Ashter continuously as she kept that forced smile on her face.

"Yes... I AM my daughter's mother... Nice to meet you...?" The mother says as Ashter shakes her hand.

"The name is Ashter. Ashter Lake." Ashter says as he felt Aphmau's mother's grip become tight as Aphmau was a bit embarrassed by the confrontation.

"Mom! Stop embarrassing me in front of my friend!" Aphmau says as her mom calms down a bit, a bit opened a tiny bit.

"Ah, I'm sorry Mija, hello... Ash-Tire?" The women say as Ashter sighs, but grins.

"It's pronounced Ash-Tr," Ashter says as she shakes Ashter's hand a bit normally before letting go.

"Hello, Ashter, my name is Sylvanna, and have you been treating my Mija... Well...?" Sylvanna says with a very raspy voice as Aphmau steps in, yelling,

"M-Mom! We're just very amazing friends! N-Nothing else!" Aphmau says as Sylvanna was a bit surprised.

"Oh, well you could've said so earlier! So, Ashter... I noticed you're a werewolf. You better not have turned my Mija into one too!" Sylvanna says as Ashter blushed a tiny bit.

"T-That's impossible hehe..." Ashter says as Sylvanna sighs.

"Well, I'm glad you are my sweet Aphmau's friend. She's been without one for quite some time..." Sylvanna says as she noticed Ashter's clothes.

"Oh wow, you jog too?" Sylvanna says as Ashter nods.

"Y-Yeah... I'm finished, you know, assignments and all..." Ashter says as she smiles.

"We need to get to know each other more! But my friend is coming along with her three children in a minute! Are you excited, Mija!?!" Sylvanna says as Aphmau jumps a bit.

"M-Mom! Why didn't you tell me!?!" Aphmau says as Ashter chuckled and Sylvanna glares him a look, it quiets him up quickly.

"Sorry, Mija... I just thought it would be nice for you to get to know some more people! Not just your, "Not Alone Buddy" and Werewolf friend!" Sylvanna says as Ashter was a bit embarrassed, he didn't expect to have this conversation in such a state as he sweats while his ears twitched a bit.

"Yeah... I'm glad she's my friend..." Ashter says as Sylvanna smiles at the response.

"Good..." She says as she became serious.

"But if you have any ideas with my daughter, you're going to have to get through ME!" Sylvanna says as Ashter and Aphmau suddenly blush at the words that flew out of her mouth.

"We aren't dating each other!" Says the two teens as they crossed their arms while they look away from Sylvanna as she laughs at this response.

"You werewolves are much like my Mija! Always so embarrassed!" Sylvanna says as she giggled as Ashter's ears perk down as the blue and silver hair slightly glows with the sun.

"It isn't like that, Aphmau's mom..." Ashter says as the three then heard a,

"Whatsup, yo!" From another woman as the three turn their head to see none other than... A small family?

"Wait... Oh no..." Ashter says as Sylvanna squeals at the arrival of this woman.

"Oh my goodness, Zianna! Girl, how has it been!?!" Sylvanna says as Aphmau and Ashter stares at the three guys. It was Garroth, Vylad, and Zane. All together. In one place. At the most awkward time.

"Uh... H-Hey Garroth..." Ashter says as Garroth waves at the two.

"Please tell me we aren't babysitting these brats!" Aphmau says to Sylvanna as Aphmau awkwardly continues to say,

"Why did they have to be the ones from my school?" Aphmau says as the two mothers were surprised.

"Wait... Zianna, I didn't know your boys and Ashter here go to the same school as my Mija! We definitely need to catch up, yo!" Sylvanna says as Zianna pulls out a speaker.

"Yo, I have this sweet speaker to listen to our one and only goddess!" Zianna says as Sylvanna squeals.

"Girl, you know me so well!" Sylvanna says as a blast of Beyonce music is heard from the speaker as the two started jogging, leaving the 5 confused teens alone as they had nothing to say... Until this.

"So... I see our parents knew each other." Garroth says as Aphmau soon yells with realization,

"Wait! You are the three boys I seen when I was younger!" Aphmau says as the others weren't sure how to react, but then Garroth's eyes widened, also realizing something that Ashter didn't know and doesn't even know.

"And... And you are the girl in the dress!" Garroth says as Zane groans.

"Great... Now I know who you are." Zane says as Vylad chuckled.

"Wow, I never realized you were the same girl from our childhood!" Vylad says as Ashter stands there, confused as he was dry from the fresh breeze.

"Uh... Can someone fill me in I think I missed an episode," Ashter says as moments later, Ashter's eyes widened.

"You... You four used to be friends!?!" Ashter says as Aphmau nods.

"Yeah... I completely forgot too!" Aphmau says as Ashter thinks for a moment, as he rubs his chin as his foot taps the ground when his ears perk up as he got an idea.

"I know! Why not we get to know each other more, talk about our lives!" Ashter says as three out of the four teens were in on the idea, but Zane scoffs.

"You four have your playdate, I'm going to sit over there, far away from you!" Zane says as Ashter sighs, as Zane was walking away, Ashter gestures his hand as Zane is picked up from the ground as Ashter's eyes glow a white color. As everyone including Zane was confused and a bit terrified.

"Wah! W-What's going on!?! Ahh!!!" Zane says as Ashter gestures his hand around as Zane is dropped to the same place he was at before as Vylad and Garroth were impressed.

"Wow, I heard werewolves couldn't use magic before..." Garroth says as Aphmau and Vylad were just dumbfounding, but was a bit nervous about it.

"G-Garroth, how could you be so calm, I didn't know Ashter could do magic!" Aphmau says as Vylad buds in.

"Well, I did see Ashter go into the Witchcraft Class one day..." Vylad says as Zane scoffs.

"I'm still not playing your little "Get to know each other" game," Zane says as moments later, the five were now formed in a circle, as Zane groans.

"Okay! What I wanted to say is, yes, me, Garroth, Zane, and Vylad met each other when we were tiny little babies." Aphmau says as Garroth buds in,

"Yeah... My mom said we all were cute babies, hehe..." Garroth says as Ashter nods his head as Ashter just sighs.

"Well, I never really had many friends so, what do I do?" Ashter says as Vylad chimes in with an idea.

"I know! Where did you use to live?" Vylad says as Ashter tilts his head slightly forward as he nervously chuckles.

"E-Eh... Uh..." Ashter says as the three, excluding Zane, were paying attention as Ashter sighs.

"I... Never really had a place to call home after my mom adopted me when I was around five." Ashter says as the group grew a little gloomy.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Ashter-" Aphmau says as Ashter chuckled.

"Heh, it's okay, Aphmau. I honestly can live with this. My mother takes care of me, her name is Zina Lake and she's amazing..." Ashter says as soon, his mother shows up, with a warm smile on her face.

"It is true. I did take care of my little werewolf almost all of his life!" Says Ashter's mom as the group turns to see her, as she walks to them, her long hair flowing with the breeze as her eyes shine as the light hits them.

"Oh uh... H-Hey mom..." Ashter says as Aphmau waves to her.

"Hi! I'm Aphmau, Ashter's friend!" Aphmau says as Garroth and Vylad also introduce themselves.

"Oh my goodness... I haven't seen you four in a long time!" Zina says as she giggled, the group were then confused as Ashter was curious.

"Mom... What do you MEAN by that?" Ashter says as Zina was a bit surprised.

"Oh... I used to be friends with Zianna and her husband! But when Garroth was born, they moved... What old memories we used to have..." Zina says as she sighs, but Ashter nods, trying to take everything that she said in.

"Oh... So you didn't meet Vylad, Aphmau, and Zane?" Ashter says as Zina giggles.

"There were things back then that were built way before you were born, Ashter!" Zina says as Ashter thinks to himself... It was an odd feeling he felt as he thinks of what he says.

So... My mom used to know them... I wonder how... Ashter thinks as he sighs, smiling... He never had this feeling before... I wonder why...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177 85 19
we never realize the word we speak can affect our future and our past,the people close to our heart.Sometimes we get carried away with time and we lo...
811 65 68
A teenage werewolf moved into Phoenix Drop expecting the Omega rank at school, no friends, and a bad reputation. But instead, she got middle ranked...
491 42 48
Irean had left her little sister, Kristina, all alone when she left the overworked into her dimension. Her sister was left to forage and wait for her...
4.7K 135 24
Further in the story drama grows bigger every time, so, if the first chapter seems a little boring.. But as I said, drama develops and emotional expe...