Only You♥️

By _writer__90

COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart ... More

INTRODUCTION
Why is she doing it?
Is he stupid?
I left her!
So I finally get to see Mr. Singhania!
Get your mind off her!
So he remembers,huh!
What is this supposed to mean?
Not that face!
Why would he be jealous?
I wish It was that easy!
My heart just flipped!
And the same smile!
Can he not shut up?
I don't want her to go!
Aaawwwwweeeee!
Thanks Dad!
Such a baby!
Get off me!
Just stay away from him!
So fucking addicting!
I fell for him!
Damn you, Avni!
Why me?
Adoring her!
Stop doing these things to me!
I hope too!
I would love that!
I have a plan!
I am not hallucinating!
Stop with that fluttering!
What a sight to watch!
And that did wonders!
She blushes a lot!
What the fuck?
Stop with that flirting!
Now what?
Only you!
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

What the fuck does he want?

16.7K 985 13
By _writer__90

Avni Malhotra

"What about your parents?" I asked him.

"What about them? They know about yesterday's incident and my mom is more than happy that you are moving with us." He said his eyes still focused on road.

"My dad is not home right now. When he will be back he will know about it too." He continued.

I just looked out of the window.
It is going to be super awkward. Ever since I am 15, I am used to living alone. Now I will be living with a family.

Why did I even agree?

"What are you thinking about?" Tanvi asked me.

"It is going to be super awkward Tanu." I said to her.

"What? No! You've already met mom& dad a numerous times. Mom is elated to hear you are going to stay with us for some time." She said.

Yeah... I've met her mom & dad many times. But staying in their house will be diffrent. They both are very nice people. But ofcourse the whole moving thing is too much.
.
.
.
I got down from his car and was going to take my suitcase out but ofcourse Stupid Singhania beat me to it.

He took both my suitcases then Raghav helped him with one.
"Ohh my god! Veer Singhania carrying someone's suitcase!" Mihir said fake gasping.

Then ofcourse he earned a very hard glare from Veer which made him shut up.
I giggled.

"Are you by any chance mocking me, Avni?" Mihir asked narrowing his eyes.
I was trying to supress my laughter.

"Why do you irritate him? You very well know his reaction." I said & chuckled.

"As if you were any diffrent!" Veer said and this time it was me who glared at him.

Were!

Strange how the person who I trusted the most is a almost a stranger to me now.

Times change!

As we entered his house my nostrils were hit with delicous homemade food aroma.

I grinned.

It is been years that i've entered a home with this delicous aroma!

"Mom we are home!" Tanu said and plopped on the couch of living room.

I smiled. That was the same thing I used to say entering my home when I had one.

My eyes were welling up. I blinked back my tears.

"Ritu will show you to your room." Veer said and turned towards me. When he saw me he started coming towards me but then  I turned around & followed her.

She opened the door and no doubt the room was very beautiful. Ofcourse it had to! It was The Veer Singhania's house after all.

She kept my luggage and I thanked her.
I took a shower and was drying my hair when Tanu entered my room with a smile.

"I can't believe it! Now I can come to to you anytime. I am so going to enjoy this whatever time you are here." She said and engulfed me in a hug.
I hugged her back smiling.

"Now you can't make excuses of being caught up for not meeting me." I said mischevoisly glaring at her.

She laughed it off and said " Let's go down. The guys are boring." She said huffing.

She pulled me with her.
"Go ahead. I'll meet aunty and come." I said to her and she went away.

"Hello aunty." I said entering the kitchen.

"Oh my! You are here, finally! Where were you all these months? It is been so long since you met us." Aunty started her lecture and narrowed her eyes at me.

"Aunty! Stop scolding me. And tell me what are you preparing? I am very hungry. I'll help you." I said hugging her.

"No.. No. Go sit with them. I'll do it." She said and hugged me back.

"But I want to help you." I whined.

"Okay... Cut these vegetables." She said and handed me onions & carrots.

I started cutting them when Aunty asked me "Do you feel like you are being an intruder?"

I looked at her and nodded my head.
I do feel like I am intruding their personal space.
"Consider it as your house. You are free to do anything & everything. You know since the day I've met you, I've always considered you as my daughter. Don't feel like you are burdening us." She said caressing my shoulder.

I payed attention on chopping onions
"Noo.. Aunty. I don't have the strength in me to walkout from another house now If I consider this as mine. You love me like your own & I know that but we can't change the fact now. Can we?" I said. I was done chopping the vegetables.

"I'm done. I'll go to them." I said and left.
The moment I left the kitchen tears started flowing from my eyes.
I was soo busy wiping my tears that I didn't notice Veer coming and I bumped in him.

He held me and said "Where are you lost?" I looked up at him and his eyes held nothing. His eyes were no more the same warm eyes which once had concern for me.
Suddenly his eyes softened and he asked
"Why were you crying?"

I just raised a brow and got out of his grip.
He again held my wrist and yanked me towards him.
"I asked you something." He said in a very calm tone.

"Why do you care?" I replied him.
"And leave me." I said wiggling.
But his grip on shoulders was very firm.
"Answer me" he said.

Jerk!

"I was cutting onions." I said not meeting his eyes.

"You still don't know how to lie." He said chuckling.

I just rolled my eyes at him.
"I won't leave you until you tell me the truth." He said.

I was agitated now.
What the fuck does he want?

"A weak moment!" I said and marched towards the living room.

I entered the living room and saw the same little girl I saw at Ruhan's school.
Raghav was tickling her and she was laughing.

Then she saw me and came running towards me. "Hii... I am Ruhi. Are you V's friend who is going to stay with us?" She asked adorably.

V? Is it Veer?

I picked her up and said "Yess... But do you not remember me? I am your friend too." I said faking a sad expression.

She put her hands around my neck and said "I remember you. You are my first friend." She said with a toothy grin.

Awwww!

"You've met her?" Veer asked coming from behind.

"V... V.. she is my new friend I was telling you about. I met her at school." She said to him and he pulled her cheeks and then kissed them.

His face was soo close to mine!

"I just captured a moment!" Mihir said and grinned.

Tanvi and Raghav both glared at him.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Nothing." Raghav said and kept hand on Mihir's mouth.

I narrowed my eyes at him.
"You didn't tell me your name." I heard Ruhi's voice.

"My name is Avni." I said smiling at her and kept her down.

"Dinner is ready!" I heard Aunty's voice and we all headed towards the dining room.

Everything was soo delicous. After soo many years I am having this tasty food.
I moaned after the first bite.

"Control your feelings. We have a child on the table, Avni." Veer said laughing.

I rolled my eyes and kicked him from under the table.
He was sitting beside me so it was easier.

He glared at me.
"Ohh.. you see this I-Will- kill- you glare won't work on me Mr.Singhania." I said smirking.

What does he think of himself?

"Brat!" He muttered under his breath and I froze.

This is the same nick name he gave me.

After all these years he remembers it?

I should maintain my distance with him. I was stupid once that I trusted him & fell for him but now I am not going to.

Yess! I had feelings for him.But never told him, our bond was something which I did not want to lose. So I kept it to me.

What if the feelings never left?

Then they will have to leave!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 153K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
170K 11.6K 14
" Mr. Raichand, I don't need your help in my personal matters. You are my boss, not my therapist. I don't find it professional." I told the man sitti...
70.4K 3.5K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
1.7M 71.3K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...