Within His Protection (Tokyo...

By AshidaTsukimiya

A girl named Seijo Yukari was born with an outstanding ability to regenerate and is very advantageous to Ghou... More

*Note*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
*Note*
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111: END
*Note* (Altered Worlds)

Chapter 95

2K 117 35
By AshidaTsukimiya

Chapter 95

(Kirishima Ayato)

The next day, I went out of my room to check on Yukari. I went to the underground basement to see what she was doing.

When I got there, I found her sitting calmly on the chair while embracing the book about the Rose Apple.

With her head hanged down, she calmly stayed silent even if I was already here.

"Yukari. Have you decided?" I asked as I placed my hand on her shoulder.

She slowly looked at me. She had dark bags under her eyes telling me that she didn't sleep all night. Her haggard face showed me that she's completely exhausted.

Her pale hands were a little shivering which made me notice that she's feeling weak.

I look over to her eyes and they're swollen and red which made me conclude that she cried too much. But, something's different from her.

Strength returned to her eyes. However, they're rather sad and frustrated like she's been in pain.

"Ayato-kun.. I made a decision." She faintly said.

She firmly and sincerely looked at me. Her eyes revealed strong confirmation as if she already reached an answer.

"I will go with you." She firmly said.

A smirk of satisfaction crept to my lips as I heard her resolve.

"Are you prepared to leave everything behind and surrender yourself to Aogiri?" I asked.

"Yes." She answered.

"Even if it includes the one you love the most?" I asked with a smirk.

She paused for a moment and sternly looked at me. Her eyes show me nothing but her answer.

"Yes, I'm prepared to leave Kaneki-kun." She answered.

I grinned as I walked towards her.

"Are you ready to devote yourself to me?" I asked as I stretched my hand out to her.

She looked at my hand. And without any sense of hesitation, she willingly took it.

"I will follow you anywhere." She said.

I slightly pulled her up to stand. I smirked at her.

"Welcome to Aogiri, Yukari." I said as I welcomed her.

She kept silent and retained her ferocious eyes. I could take that as an answer.

"Why don't we meet Tatara-san?" I suggested.

She nodded in agreement. I started walking and she followed me from behind. Tatara-san, Noro, Eto, and the others are at the hall. And we soon got there.

All of Aogiri's members gathered up in that hall, waiting for us. When walked through the aisle and all of Ghouls stared at us.

I stood beside Noro and Yukari stood in the middle, facing Tatara-san.

"What is the reason why you want to join Aogiri?" Tatara-san asked Yukari.

"I want to become stronger to be able to endure any punishment.." She answered.

"Do you wish for power?" Tatara-san asked.

"Yes!" She firmly answered.

"As a member, you have to fight for this organization and do as you're told. Are you ready to bear the consequences?"

"Yes, I'm prepared."

"Then, do you pledge for Aogiri's loyalty?"

"Yes. I swear, I will remain in Aogiri Tree and do as I am told." She said.

"Very well. Then, you are one of us, now." He said.

Yukari bowed lowly and the Ghouls cheered loudly, giving screams of victory.

"Kirishima. I leave her in your care." Tatara-san said as he tapped my shoulder before leaving.

"Yes, Tatara-san. I keep my word." I said.

"Ayato-kun. Yoroshiku." Yukari said, looking at me.

"Ah. I get it." I said.

Then, an Aogiri member led us to her room. It's a room just next to mine. The Ghouls left us alone and Yukari stared at the walls of the room.

I crossed my arms.

"Do you like it here?" I asked.

"It feels a little different.." She said.

"You did great, giving a decision like that." I said as I changed the topic.

"That was nothing.." She mumbled.

"Why did you choose to stay in Aogiri?" I asked.

"I.. I've just realized that you were right.. Everything you said was correct." She said.

"Good." I said as I walked towards her.

I placed my hands on her shoulders.

"I will help you gain that power. All you have to do is listen to me. You don't have to listen to anyone but me." I whispered in her ear.

"So, when do we start?" She asked, regaining that ferocious eyes.

It made me surprised seeing her like that. A smile crept to my lips.

"Why don't we start now?" I suggested.

"Fine by me." She said.

(Kaneki Ken)

As of now, we have no idea where Aogiri is lurking. So, we don't know how to act as of now.

"But, I think I have an idea." Uta-san said.

We all turned our heads to Uta-san to hear his opinion.

"I think I heard Aogiri's next objective is to take the 6th ward in the next three weeks." Uta-san said.

"I'm sorry but, where did you get that info, Uta-san?" I asked.

He smiled and placed his index finger in the middle of his mouth.

"It's a secret. Let's say, he was once with Aogiri Tree but, not really a member of that organization." He said as he shrugged.

I couldn't think of any possible answer.

Nico..! Yamori's former comrade. But, how did Nico know such a valuable information?

"Coming from Uta-san we must all collect our minds and think." Yoshimura-san said.

"But, we have no time! What if Yukari's being tortured there?!" I protested angrily.

"Kaneki! Calm down!" Touka-chan said.

"We have no time to plan up while she's suffering! Can't you understand that?!" I angrily yelled as I slammed my hand on the table.

"Kaneki! I said calm down!" Touka-chan punched me on my cheek.

"You can't let your emotions take over you! Are you an idiot?! Are you expecting to find her in this big country of ours with no leads at all?!" Touka-chan yelled at me.

I kept silent and held a tight grip on my fists.

"I want to see Yukari.. I want to save her soon.." I mumbled, gritting my teeth.

Touka-chan made a long sigh.

"Calm down. We'll save her.. You'll see her again.." Touka-chan patted my shoulder.

"So, I suppose we all go to 6th ward after 2 weeks. And the remaining week, we go around an investigate." Yoshimura-san said.

"Until then, let's come up with a fighting plan capable of a strong defense and a good attack." Yomo-san said.

They all agreed. Yukari.. Just wait a bit.. I'll come and save you..

When the meeting was over, I went to the balcony to have some fresh air.

Yukari..

A tear fell from my eye as I missed her and worried for her. I can't lose you.. I wanna see you.. I still have a lot of things to tell you.. I want to tell you that I love you..

So, you can't leave me just yet! Wait for me.. I'll save you..!

Tears fell from my eyes.

"Kaneki.." Touka-chan called behind me.

I quickly wiped my tears and faced her. I tried to look normal as much as possible.

"Is something the matter?" I asked.

"You were crying.." She said in a low tone.

"I wasn't." I said as I looked back.

"I.. too.. wanted to see her." She said as she leaned on the bars and looked at the moon.

End of Chapter 95

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 244 16
Y/N didn't live the best of lives. At the young age of eight he came home to discover his parents murdered. It was later discovered that ghouls were...
110K 5.3K 36
"Why me? Why did this happen to me? My life has always been hell from the second I was born. So why...? WHY WAS I TURNED INTO A GHOUL?!" Never trust...
209K 6.4K 24
(Y/n) hates being a ghoul, and Uta wants her back to the ghoul she used to be. Can he help her go back to what she once was?
75.7K 2.2K 27
You are an ordinary just a bit lonely ghoul with a dark past? What happends when you meet people and what if you fall in Love? And will your past get...