Within His Protection (Tokyo...

By AshidaTsukimiya

A girl named Seijo Yukari was born with an outstanding ability to regenerate and is very advantageous to Ghou... More

*Note*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
*Note*
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111: END
*Note* (Altered Worlds)

Chapter 91

1.9K 125 22
By AshidaTsukimiya

Chapter 91

(Seijo Yukari)

Ayato-kun walked towards me and gave me a menacing grin.

"Does it hurt? To be punched by Tatara-san." He said.

"It doesn't hurt.. Hurry up and leave..!"

"Don't you wanna escape this building?" He asked.

"I'd love to but, I realized that Kaneki-kun will come and save me. Plus, he'll kick your ass." I said.

He started chuckling.

"Why did you keep silent when Tatara-san asked for that one-eyed bastard?" He asked.

"I have no reason to to talk to you. Get away from me..!" I said with my glare.

"You love him, right? How pathetic could it be! The Rose Apple and a Ghoul? Are you aiming to write a tragic story? Hahahaha!" He laughed.

"Shut up..!" I angrily yelled.

"Well, I'll tell you something good." He evilly smirked.

He stood beside me, very near to my ear.

"You can't love him." He whispered.

My eyes widened as I heard his words. I was shocked but, I didn't let it get to me.

"I don't believe you!" I yelled.

"Too bad but, I read the book about you. You can't love him because you will only put him in danger. What's worse, you can't satisfy him." He said.

"Argh! Shut up! I don't wanna hear a word from you!" I angrily yelled.

I hung my head down as I let a tear slip out of my eye. I don't wanna believe him.. Get me out of here, Kaneki-kun.. Please..

"Please leave me alone.." I cried.

"Hmph." He exclaimed as he started going away.

He went out of the cell and locked it, leaving me hanging. I don't wanna stay here anymore..! Get me out of here! Please, Kaneki-kun!

(Kirishima Ayato)

That foolish brat.. She got hurt by those words easily. It's so annoying. Because I'm very irritated I kicked the wall beside me and a crater and cracks appeared.

It's annoying how she shows that she loves him. I went back to my room. The book was on my desk. It was lent to me by Tatara-san.

I better report immediately to him. I went to Tatara-san's room and knocked.

"Come in." I heard him saying from the other side of the door.

I went in and closed the door.

"Kirishima. What brings you here?" He asked.

"I'm here to report about the Rose Apple." I said.

"Go on." He said.

"The Rose Apple doesn't say a word. But, there's one thing I'm sure. She's adopted by a Ghoul investigator and she's related to the Eye-patch." I said.

"Very good. Then, I'll let her spill the beans of Eye-patch's location. And also, prepare for battle soon. It won't before long that the Anteiku will be eliminated, either by the CCG or us." He said.

"Yes."

That brat.. If she doesn't speak, she'll only get into trouble. That girl's an idiot.. She's willing to die for the sake of that one-eyed bastard.

I suddenly felt anxiety.

"Kirishima. Stay in the Rose Apple's cell and wait for me. We'll get her to speak." He commanded.

"Yes." I said.

I went out of his room and immediately went back to her.

"Hey, brat. Listen carefully. Tatara-san's coming to torture you seriously. If you don't answer, you'll die--"

She wasn't even listening and just kept her head down.

"Hey, are you listening?!" I said as I grabbed her shoulders and shook her.

She looked at me with tired and hopeless eyes.

"I don't care.." She mumbled and hung her head down again.

"Listen. I'm sorry.. It's my fault that I got you in trouble because I told him about that one-eyed Ghoul. I also did a lot of research on you and I ended up exposing what I've learned about you. So, please, answer him and keep yourself out of trouble!" I said.

Suddenly, she began chuckling. It was faint, fake, and forceful. Then, she looked at me with lifeless eyes with a crooked smile.

"You traitor.." She said.

Wait, I wasn't planning to.. No, the damage has been done. There's no turning back.. I'm such an idiot..! I let my emotions took over me! Damn it!

Soon, I heard footsteps drawing closer. For the first time, I felt afraid of losing someone's life.

"Remember to answer his questions! Hey, Yukari!" I shook her body.

Then, I heard Tatara-san coming inside the cell. She looked at Tatara-san and glared.

"You're related to Eye-patch, aren't you?" He asked, coming closer to Yukari.

She kept silent and continued scowling angrily at him. He pulled Yukari's hair roughly.

"Where is he now?" Tatara-san asked.

"Like hell I'd tell you, bastard." She spit on Tatara-san's face.

Tatara-san's eyes turned a little red as he wiped the liquid of his face.

"You obnoxious girl." He slapped Yukari on the face hard.

She looked at Tatara-san and smirked.

"Is that the best you can do?" She asked with a chuckle.

"You're ruining your life, Rose Apple." He said as he struck Yukari on her stomach using his hand.

"Ugh..!" Yukari exclaimed, coughing out some blood.

"Now, speak of Eye-patch's location." He ordered.

"In your dreams, you piece of sh*t." She said while smirking.

Tatara-san's eyes narrowed in anger. Stop provoking him, idiot! You're killing yourself!

"Kirishima. The chair." He said.

"Y-Yes." I stated placing the chair behind Yukari.

"Just answer his questions already..!" I whispered on her ear.

She ignored me and I placed her down on a chair. Even if it's against my will, I tied her hands on the chair's arm rest and her feet on the chair's legs.

"Speak now." Tatara-san ordered.

"Never!" Yukari yelled.

He cut one of Yukari's fingers using the tool that Yamori used in torturing and the blood spurted out.

"AAAAAAHHH!!" She cried in pain.

"Speak, Rose Apple." Tatara-san said.

"No way in hell..!" She said.

He cut another one.

"AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

She started shivering and breathing heavily. She's also sweating all over body. It's too much to bear for a young girl like her.

"Don't be stubborn and speak." He said.

She started chuckling and smirked at Tatara-san.

"Even if you finish all of my fingers and toes, you won't demand an answer from me.. It's useless to force me..!" She said with a smirk.

"You're really a hard headed creature. But, it doesn't mean that I won't stop." He said monotonously.

He cut another of Yukari's fingers.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" She yelled in agony.

"Still being stubborn?" He asked.

"I will never.. ever.. sell Kaneki-kun even if it costs me my life..!" She yelled.

"You're annoying."

He cut another finger from Yukari.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs in pain.

End of Chapter 91

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5.3K 36
"Why me? Why did this happen to me? My life has always been hell from the second I was born. So why...? WHY WAS I TURNED INTO A GHOUL?!" Never trust...
209K 6.5K 24
(Y/n) hates being a ghoul, and Uta wants her back to the ghoul she used to be. Can he help her go back to what she once was?
34.8K 1.1K 22
(Kaneki X Uta) Tokyo Ghoul {Slowly being edited} This is a story about Kaneki and Uta finding each other after Kaneki's accident and falling for eac...