Keeping her

By Flairaim

Tragedy are things that we can't stop in life. Kyzha's life is full of mystery and lies; she was always kept... More

KEEPING HER
Prologue
Characters
1: Unwanted
2: Brothers
3: Dinner
4: Rules
5: Shopping
6: Movie
7: Part 1 of School
8: Part 2 of School
Her friends
9: Ice pack
The cousins
10: Family?
11: Part 1 of Family Reunion
12: Part 2 of Family Reunion
13: Permission
14: "I love you too"
15: "WATCH OUT!"
16: Save
17: Business
18: Truth
19: Rain
20: Silent treatment?
21: "Don't tell them"
22: Listen
23: Revelation
24: Fine
25: love?
26: Nutella
27: Secret
28: Cloth
29: "Stay behind my Back."
30: Messed up
31: Thank you
32: "Who are you?"
33: No Visitors
34: Notes
35: Aisle
36: 3 more days
37: Part 1 of Birthday
39: Pool
40: Merry Christmas!
41: Vacation
Epilogue

38: Part 2 of Birthday

10.4K 293 12
By Flairaim

The puppy's name is... Dior. Dior won from the last chapter and some of you guys suggested awesome names. I'm in love with all the names that I couldn't decide, but the name 'Dior' won!♡

_____

They spoilt me with all the presents and love, I'm truly grateful by their presence.

All of the sudden we heard the door bell rang. Chev got up and opened the door.

"Happy Birthday Ky!" I heard my friends' voices.

"Thank you!" I gasped.

"Thank you for inviting us Mr. Adley." Ceane said as I shifted my gaze to Kieran and smiled warmly.

"This is my first time stepping in your massive house... mansion." Yana said in amusement.

"C'mon I'll introduce you to my Family." I've said it before and I'm gonna say it until my last breath that I'm blessed with my family.

"Dang so there are more hotties other than the Adley brothers-" Olivia was cut off when Yana elbowed her stomach lightly.

_____

"We didn't know what to get you but we hope you like it." Olivia said as she handed a box.

"You didn't have to, but thank you." I said as I opened the box to see stationary.

"These are so pretty." I looked more into the box filled with journaling stuffs.

"It's not much, oh read the letter!" Yana chirped.

_____

Today, It felt like the best day of my life, and I couldn't thank my family and friends enough for helping me celebrate it so much.

Tonight I'm in the garden sitting in the swing and enjoying the stars twinkling up above, thanking God for all the blessings.

"Hey." I shifted my gaze to where the voice was.

"Hi." I said as Earos sat beside me.

"The stars are brighter tonight." He said as I nodded my head in agreement.

"Happy Birthday, Ky."

"Thank you... you know life isn't just roses and daisies. Life thought me to look for the beauty and to be grateful."

"I hate you." He said in a bland way that causes me to look at him.

"Because you have the audacity to learn and explore things, grew up without our care and guidance. Though I hate you for that, I'm thankful for who you are today."

Such a softie.

"I'm not used to a soft Earos." I giggled as he shook his head playfully.

"C'mon let's get inside, oh and Dash already fed the furball inside." He ruffled my hair.

As I entered the house Dior came running and tugged my pyjamas.

"Are you ready for your first night in my room Dior?" I picked him up as he buried his fluffiness in my arms.

"Goodnight Ky, and to you Mr. Dior." Dash kissed my forehead and pet Dior.

We exchanged good nights before I headed to my room.

"Hey baby, this is your new room." I put him down as he immediately played with his toys.

As soon as I got ready to sleep Dior tried to hop on my bed but his legs were still too tiny to climb up.

"Aren't you such a cutie pie, don't worry you can stay with me forever." I picked him up and placed him on my lap.

"Ready to say night night?" I said as I turned off the lights.

Good night Brothers and Dior.

____

I woke up by some licks on my face and  cute little barks.

"5 more minutes Dior." He cooed himself on my face.

"Can't. Breath.  I'm up." I quickly ran downstairs. I can't miss Dior's actual meal with me.

"You're hungry aren't you." I placed him down.

"Ah good morning Little potato and to this little fluff." Chev placed a smooch on my cheeks.

"Where's the fluff and my princess? Darling are you ready for your breakfast?" Kieran walked down as Dior quickly ran towards him with his little paws.

"Ah, no eating shoes furball."

"For the 100th time, it's Dior." Dash interrupted.

"Ahh I see you named the fluff- the fluffy dog yes." Kieran kissed the top of my head.

"Guys get ready in about an hour." He paused to look at his watch.

"We're going Christmas shopping." He continued as my eyes lit up.

"Really?" I said as he nodded which causes me to smile widely.

My favorite holiday!

_____

"That tree is way too short."

"Hm, too small. Is there any bigger or may I say the biggest tree?" Kieran said.

"Ah perfect, I'll take this one."

Let me tell you this is so tall. The tree is so big.

"Now for the decorations." The fun part.

"I hate shopping." Dash said in tune.

_____

After all that shopping we're currently decorating the Christmas tree. We placed the Christmas stockings and placed a red carpet under the Christmas Tree.

"Can we make hot chocolate tonight? Pretty please?" Kritton used his puppy eyes.

"We don't have coco anymore." Bowry said.

"Don't worry I and Ky will do some groceries, right Ky?" Kritton said as I nodded with confidence.

"Yeah, no. Last time I checked you, the groceries were messed up." Kieran shook his head.

"Don't worry I'll do the groceries tomorrow morning." Chev said as he placed the last ornament on the tree.

"Now we just have to watch a Christmas movie." Kritton said as he plopped into the couch.

I love the Christmas spirit.

I used to watch Christmas movie before Christmas too. It's amazing to celebrate my first Christmas with my family.

"I'm picking the movie this time."

"I think it's Kyshelle's time to pick the Christmas movie."

I forgot to mention that Dior is currently tugging the carpet.

_____

I've returned! Sincere apology for the long awaited update. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 43.2K 34
"let's give this girl six older brothers" they said "it will be fun" they said um... whoever "they" is, really wanted to see me struggle!
Caged By Megan

Mystery / Thriller

894K 35.2K 51
They will claim to be her salvation as they take her through hell. Left in the care of her brothers, Isabella starts to realize this as the truth be...
1.6M 24.4K 76
Love. As 'beautiful' as love can be it hurts and bleeds. If you're unlucky you may even love the very person you know you can't have. The best friend...
137K 8.9K 27
"If you know that I love you, then you'll die..." "i can't keep going with your mind game!" "at one time he cares for me so much.... but in the other...