CสœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… Fส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… | ๐™ฐ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š...

By Elijah_Unkn0wn

"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, (๐˜ /๐˜ฏ)?" "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต! ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
Friends For Life
Order Up!
Dinner
Hunting season!
Clues, messages, and DRINKS
caฯ…gะฝั‚!
Heart Break
I'm Sorry...
I found you!
New Sinner!
Angel Dust
Interview
Reunion again.
Break up and Make up
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Party Preparations
Quick A/n
Grand Opening!
Was that a yes?
The Morning After
I'm Sorry, But You Found A...What?
That imposter's lookin kinda sus tho
A/n Important!
I guess an important A/n
๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– tฯƒ Hแด‡สŸสŸ~
What now...?
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! (;'เผŽเบถะ”เผŽเบถ')
Semi-Important A/n!!
Surprise!!๐ŸŽ‰
Was it just a dream?
It's official...
Flowers
Pride month!
.
Important!!
Some.. Arrangements :)
Happy Pride Month!! /Small A/N
Few arts!!!
[ Sneak Peek!! :D ]
A Crack In The Glass
Trust Issues
Baby ๏ฟผFever

A Date?

7K 204 621
By Elijah_Unkn0wn

[Pic above is mine, please don't steal it–]
(It sucks I know)

|November 11, 2019|

{Y/n's Pov}

It has been exactly 2 weeks since Alastor came to 'help' with the hotel. I know he doesn't really want to have demons better themselves, he only helps other if there's something that benefits him greatly.

I know him that much that I can see through his act of evilness and destructive tendencies.
He just... Wants to make people see him as superior, like most Overlords do.

Alastor can be.. Difficult at times, but he's still trying to make himself believe that he can just do these things and think it's okay! Yes this is Hell but we're running a damn rehab hotel!

"Al, honey!"

I blinked, coming out of my thoughts. My gaze landed on the oh so 'perfect' couple.
That's what Nifty says anyways.

The plumpy flapper girl jumped into Alastors arms, giggling like there's no tomorrow. It's hard to believe Alastor has feelings for her.

Ever since Mimzy found out Alastor moved to the Hotel, she's been visiting nonstop for the past 2 and a half weeks. In all honest, it's driving me insane.
Listening to their conversations everyday, seeing them so.. In love? I-I don't even know anymore.

"Hey, kid. You okay?" Husker asks in his usual grumpy tone. I just shrugged and took a sip of my (F/d).
At this point, I don't really know how to feel about this. It's like, I've lost purpose with this hotel.

Charlie is doing an amazing job planning out future events for the business, Vaggie is helping out more, but still is on edge with Alastor here, and Angel, Hell, I don't even know how he's going clean, after Alastor arrived, he's been steering away from drugs and alcohol.

But then, what could I do? What can I do?

All I do here is supervise and drink. What talents do I have if everything is going smoothly??

I just feel...

Useless.

"(Y/n), dear! Glad to see you again!" Mimzy exclaimed, taking a seat next to me. For a moment, I didn't know what was happening, was I that deep in thought that I can't even understand sentences??

I forced a bright smile and looked towards her, "Mimzy, good to see you too... Even though we just saw each other yesterday.."
She let out a giggle and leaned forwards, "Yes but time seems to go slower when I'm not with my Darling Al."

Internally, I cringed at her calling Alastor 'Al', I was the only one who got to call him that.
"Ahah.. Well, seems like a pain indeed. If you would excuse me, I would like to take a nap." I said before downing the rest of my (F/d).

I was about to walk away when a hand pulled me back on the seat by my arm.
"(Y/n), don't think I haven't noticed you avoiding me. What's wrong?" Mimzy asked, scooting closer to me.
My body stiffened a bit but didn't move.

What am I going to tell her? That I hate seeing her and Al together?? That's just gonna make her hate me!

"If you must know Mimzy, I'm just busy and not that social as I was before." I explained like it was nothing. But I wasn't lying, I just lack the socialism I had when I was alive, but I'm not busy, if anything I'm more free than busy.

Mimzy frowned for a second before giving me a small smile. "I hope you don't overwork yourself, darling. If you need me, I'll be with Alastor." She cooed, my smile became a bit forced as I nodded.

She's such a sweetheart, I don't even know why I'm like this.
I stood back up and walked down to the hallway.

Maybe I can go back to the palace? Lucifer told me before that I'm always welcomed there.
Even after I told him I was helping Charlie with this 'project'.

Lucifer's a busy man, and I was just their maid, the best one(According to Lilith).
But what did I do to get treated to royalty?
Just because I didn't kidnap or kill their only child??

Well.. I mean, yeah I guess that can be one.

So maybe back to the palace. I need money anyways. I'm sure that most businesses here are just strip clubs and bars at this point, but it never hurts to try.

There could be a chance where I can go back to living, normally. But that's just a joke, this is Hell.

Nothing can be norma- "Ah!"

I stumbled back a bit, rubbing my head.
I should just stop thinking.

"Ya okay there toots?" I stopped rubbing my head to looks up only to find Angel in all his slutty might.

I straightened up a bit, kinda embarrassed to bump into him.
"S-Sorry about that, Angel. I wasn't looking where I was going." I apologized shyly, looking to the side.

Angel laughed and patted my head, "It's okay, babe. But what's up with ya? You've been acting weird for the past 2 weeks." I stiffened instinctively, but I let out a sigh.
"Am I really that obvious..?" I thought out loud.

I was going to explained to him why I've been do beat up until something smashed on my lips.

I don't know if these are my nerves are seeing this, but what is Angel doing?!
Why the hell is HE, a pornstar, doing kissing ME, a normal demon?!

But, why does he taste so... Sweet? Wh-What is even going on..? Why am I kissing back?! WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!!

After what felt like an hour, Angel pulled away. I slowly pulled my hand over my lips, completely flustered.

That was my first kiss.. And Angel Dust took it.

I-I wanted Alastor to have it, but... He probably gave it to Mimzy anyways. Maybe that just meant that we don't really belong together.

"Ya know, uh, not to sound creepy or anything.. But um.. I just think that ya'r..." Angel started but trailed off, scratching the back of his neck.

I bit my lips nervously, kinda worried about what he was confessing.
I mean, I don't know if I'm gonna be ready for a relationship anytime soon, more less with a porn star!

"L-Look, I like ya, okay?! These past couple of weeks I've been feeling somethin.. It's kinda why I've been tryin to actually go clean, to prove to ya that I can be better.." He explained anxiously, looking away from me at times.
Maybe this is just the embarrassment talking, but that's kinda sweet of him to do that for me.

I let out a shaky sigh and looked away. "A-Angel, thank you for actually trying to participate in this activity. Bu-But I don't know.. Aren't you gay..?" I asked, looking at him dead in the eye.

There was some sweat running down his head as he chuckled nervously. "I-I was until I started to get f-feelin's for ya.." He stuttered out with a small smile.

If I didn't know Angel better, he's always caught up in his 'work' that he doesn't have time to find a functional relationship.

I took a deep breath in and let it out quickly, "If you.. Want to try to court me, then..."
I felt hesitant, but I mean, it shouldn't be that bad, right?

I crossed my arms with my hands out. "I guess we can try?" I muttered out, sounding like a question than a statement. His face lit up greatly as he started to hug me, making my body tense up.

"Ri-Right, forgot ya'r sensitive.. B-But, uh.. Maybe we can go on date tomorrow at 8?" He asked, stepping away from me with his hands up in a surrender pose.
I folded my hands behind my back with a hum.

Well, can't really say no at this point, I'm free everyday and no work for me whatsoever.

"Yes, I'm available until then." I replied with a smile. He turned around and did a funny dance, making me hold in a laugh with a forced smile.

Angel turned around again with his face red, "Great! O-One more kiss before I leave..?" I paused before nodding. He leaned down and planted a, surprisingly, soft kiss on my lips.

This time, I actually kissed back. It felt... Okay, I've heard your first kiss would be magical, but maybe it just needs time.

He pulled away with a big, bright smile, which actually looked good on him. "I'll see ya tomorrow then!" He exclaimed, walking out of the hallway, leaving me by myself.

I put my finger on my lips with a soft sigh, this could be okay. Maybe this could be my chance to finally feel loved.

"(Y/n)?"

My body became tense from the static-y voice. I turned around slowly to see Alastor standing at the corner, griping on his staff.

"A-Alastor, hey. Uh, I was just about to go in my room.." I mumbled out with a chuckle at the end. He looked a bit sad and... Hurt?

Alastor cleared his throat and stepped towards me, "Yes, I was going to check up on you but it seems Angel had that covered."

I nodded my head slowly, putting my hand down. "Yeah, nothing to worry about. Do you need anything else?" I asked sweetly, trying pretend nothing happened.
He shook his head with a quiet chuckle. I raised a brow and walked up to him. My head tilted to the side with a small smile, "What's wrong? I know there's something bothering you."

Now he's just making himself more obvious. His smile became forced, eyes are getting narrowed, hands are clenched-

Holy Lucifer he's jealous.

"Al, why are you so angry?? There's absolutely nothing to be mad about." I sighed out, crossing my arms.
He let out a scoff and looked away, "But why him? That sinner is just a lewd indecent slut who can't live up to anyone's expectations."

I frowned my eyebrows at his complaint, this is just making me more confused about him.
"Don't you dare call him a hussy! If you haven't noticed, he's been going clean, actually going clean!" I scolded with a hiss at the end, pointing to him with a frown.

He doesn't get to insult people like that, especially someone like Angel who is actually doing something good. Better yet, he's doing it for me! I haven't seen Alastor do anything like that.

"So? What can he do to make you satisfied? He doesn't know you like I do." He mentioned, stepping closer to me.
Oh, now he's just getting on my nerves greatly.

My frown got bigger as my eyes started to glow faint (F/c). "What does that have to do with getting courted? He's actually doing a perfect example of showing his affection for me. A-And– Hah! And you're getting mad that he's a slut? What have you done to show any affection towards me?!" I yelled out, shooting my arms out. My body started to shake with anger and I began to grow a couple of inches.

He just stayed there, staring at me with those blood red eyes and fucking smile.
"You've done nothing for me! I've done EVERYTHING I can to help you survive when we were alive! I even risk my entire life hiding evidence that your little dumbass left behind!" My eye twitched with frustration and anger as I got up to his level, glaring back at him.

Alastor just started to laugh at my anger, making my face red.
"Darling, you do know that I used to risk my life everyday to murder someone? You didn't really have a part in my little schemes. In all honesty, you were just a tool. Just a little puppy who followed me around, doing what I demanded." He informed harshly, smirking sinisterly at the end.

I froze up, just stuck in my demonic form with a shattered heart once again.
I slowly started to shrink down back to normal as tears formed in my eyes. My lips forced a smile, a big one actually. My broken mind just started to think on its own, causing me to laugh quietly.

"So... I was right then. Yo.. You were just using me. I-I.." I couldn't even find the words to express how I was feeling. My hands were buried in my hair as it started to grip on them tightly.
"And here I was thinking we were actually friends.. This is Hell, nothing is as it's seems. You know what..." I muttered out, looking down. The tears in my eyes started to escape and flow down my cheek.

My teeth clenched tightly into a frown as I faced up at him. "I-I wish I never meet you! I wish I never had any of these feelings for you, even felt sorry that you were left behind in that fucking alleyway behind the orphanage!" I shouted, balling my fists. "You can go to double Hell, Alastor Brant! You fucking sadistic, cannibal, murderer, bambi looking motherfucker!"

I raised my hand up, letting all of my tears out of my eyes as I aimed for the impact.

SLAP!

Silence.

The sound of the slap echoed throughout the halls started to fade.

My hand sting from the hard skin impact. My body stiffen by the shocking realization of my action.
The forced smile on my lips flattered into a toothy frown. I never hit him like this before, I was afraid of what he'd do if I did. And now.

I think I'll have that answer.

Alastor turned his head back at me, his face written with all shock, hurt, traumatized, and anger.

I hesitantly put down my hand with a shameful face. But why should I? He provoked me into the breaking point.

A sigh left my lips as I started to walk past him and into my room.
I need some time to just recollect what happened. Maybe even try to forget it.

|The Next Day|

I pulled up my (F/c) dress more above my chest, just to make sure that there was  barely any cleavage showing.

{Dress 1}

{Dress 2}

I fixed my (F/c) knee-length socks, letting the fluffy cotton inside set it.
Hopefully this isn't trying too hard. I haven't been on a date in decades, yes decades. When you're in Hell and your body is perfect, men will be on you all the time.

A soft knock came from my door, causing me to stop my action. I took one final look from the mirror, satisfied with the appearance, before going to the door.

Once I opened the door, my once sweet smile turned into an unemotional line. Before me was a nicely, admitting handsomely, victorian dressed Alastor.

I raised a brow with a mutual expression on my face. "It seems like Angel canceled his presence for his date. But I don't mind filling in." Alastor informed with a small smirk. My blood started to boil at the fact he had the audacity to show up like this.

My response was a sassy eye roll and a door slammed in his face.
I went to the telephone on the bedside for room service, and sense Alastor is out my door, I can't really go out.

I picked up the stick-like communicator and dialed the front desk. After a few seconds of buzzing, someone finally picked up.

"Hello?"

Great, just the demon I'd love to see.

"My darling Belle, is Angel there by any chance?" I asked sweetly, kinda trying to be quiet while at it.
"Uh, yeah actually. Vaggie found him tied up in a closet down here.. Why?" Charlie replied back in a more concerning tone.

I let out a quiet grunt as my gaze landed on my door, which still had a shadow underneath. "Ah, we were just going to go out but Alastor is having a tantrum and got to him first" I giggled out, "And while we're on that topic, can you send Vagatha to my room to get rid of that deer. Kinda trapped here."

A uncertain hum was heard from the other line with a crash. "Yeah, I'll send both of them up there now.." She muttered out. I said a quick thank you before hanging up.
I made my way to the bed and flopped down there, crossing my arms with a glare shooting at the door.

"Darling, we can talking about this. If you just open the door, we can have a civil discussion." Alastor suggested, turning the knob fiercely.
I shifted in my bed, ignoring him completely. I just want to have a relaxing time with Angel, a nice dinner or something, have a good conversation, just... Jesus Christ.

A few minutes of Alastors pleads and trying to get in the room, a big crash was heard from the other side.
"Maldita cabeza de mierda, leave her alone!" Vaggie yelled out, cursing in words I, for the second life of me, can't understand.

I stood up and opened the door open slightly, poking my head out. Alastor was pinned to the wall by Vaggie with her usual harpoon, and Angel holding in a laugh at the sight, which I wouldn't blame him.

He actually looked pretty handsome. Instead of his casual white and pink suit, he was wearing a black and red tux with some kind of shorts? Pants?(Pic above) I don't really know what they are but it's not a skirt for once.

I stepped out of my room and locked it quietly. A eruption of laughter came from Angel, making me turn my attention to him.

My hand was hovering over my mouth, stifling a giggle.
"Oh- (Y/n)!" Angel smiled, now noticing me. I waved at him with a sweet smile.

He held out his hand to me, "Ya look beautiful, babe."
I giggled and took his hand. "You look mighty sightly as well" I cooed with a small smirk.

And with that, we headed out for our date.

—————————————————

A/n: boom, what a twist.

Maldita cabeza de mierda = Fucking shit head

(Good ol 5 am writing.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 1.5K 23
"๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™–๐™ž๐™ง!" ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด, ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. "๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ง? ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๏ฟฝ...
39.7K 1.1K 31
๐™๐™๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™€๐™“๐™€๐™๐˜พ๐™„๐™Ž๐™€๐™Ž . . ๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Š๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™‹๐™‡๐™€ : ""๐™ป๐šž๐šŒ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š‘๐š’๐š–๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š’๐š—๐š...
186K 4.4K 21
This is my one-shots collection that I will be writing about our favorite Radio Demon. โŒWARNINGโŒ I will mostly write: โŽSmut. โŒGore. โŽAngst. โŒAnd Only...
164K 8.4K 40
(๐”œ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข! โ„Œโ„Œ & โ„Œ๐”… ๐”ต ๐”–๐”ฒ๐” ๐” ๐”ฒ๐”Ÿ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ! โ„œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ) โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ "โ„๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ, ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ, ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•จ๐•’๐•ช, ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•จ๐•’๐•ช, ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช ๐”น๐•–๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•€ ๐•ก๐•ฆ๐•ฅ...