True Mates

By Yukio9901

a new supernatural world evolved centuries ago when an Alpha werewolf became mated with a Vampire. Now life f... More

Hello Readers
Chapter 1: Past fight still continues
Chapter 2: Worried
Chapter 3: Awake
Chapter 4: Forced Together
Chapter 5: Let's be friends?
Chapter 6: locked eyes
Chapter 7: We're True Mates😢
Chapter 8: Shocked
Chapter 9: Secrets in the Scrolls
Chapter 10: Predicament πŸ˜‚
Chapter 11: magical cave & mother Oakar
CHAPTER 12: BIRTHDAY SURPRISE.....surprise to everyone and themselves πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Chapter 13: letting everyone know
Chapter 14: Alpha house [PG 13]
Chapter 15: Rain
Chapter 16: Marriage, no marriage??
Chapter 17: Ride me
Chapter 18: Hunter?!?!?
Chapter 19: Visitors
Chapter 20: Preparations
Chapter 21: I'm Karma [18+]
Chapter 22: Gathering- Another male-mated couple??
Chapter 23: train your instinct
Chapter 24: Alliances formed
Chapter 25: New relationships and new beginnings
Chapter 26: Distance
Chapter 27: Mate meeting
Chapter 28: Binding spell
Chapter 29: Daniel
Chapter 30: Bubbling Battle War
Chapter 31: Answer: Humming spirits voice
Chapter 32: Moarte's Dance
Chapter 33: Memories
Chapter 34: Caged
Chapter 35: Life continues
Epilogue: Part 2
A Happy New Year

Epilogue: Part 1

548 27 0
By Yukio9901

Kyran POV

After a two week recovery in the clan hospital, I'm finally able to run and walk freely.

Well as freely as be, but not really with my wolf mate a step away.

I don't blame him though. After the second of coming our of my coma, I started having nightmares and they usually ended with me waking up at order times during the night and being greatly deprived of sleep. Theo, sweet sweet Theo was always there with me though, comforting me, singing to me and reassuring me that he'll be right next to me whenever I wake up.

Honestly, after a week or nightmares, I was truly scared to close my eyes fearing that I would be trapped again and never open my eyes this time. I'd pretend to sleep until Theo's breathing evened out and just lie awake in bed. One day while listening to his light snores and feeling the warmth he gave of to me, I fell into the most peaceful sleep, since the nightmares started.

That night, I dreamt of Theo letting me ride him, while he ran us through the trees, out of the darkness and into the light. And as cringey as that sounds, I never had a nightmare again.

....
......
....

It's approaching a nearly a year now.
A year of what you ask? Well that would be our anniversary obviously.

Theo and I choose to celebrate the day together with our birthday. Of course we'd like to celebrate more, but we also have duties and obligations. Ahhh!! Being a leader is tough sometimes, but I enjoy every bit with Theo by side, even though we bicker a lot. But to tell a secret I sometimes start random fights so at the end of the day we can have hot make-up sex, making Theo go all Alpha on me. Don't tell him that though. He would turn red.

Back to our 'birthversary'. As it is the first year without uncle Remus, we decided to just have a small together with everyone at the lake house, that's by the river and not an actual lake. Odd.

Aunt Mishika, the twins, my parents, especially dad and Theo are now doing much better, after having to come with the terms of uncle Remus' death. I dealt with pain, together with Theo. His being greater and I hadn't realized how much he had held within himself, while I was in a coma. And when I found out that I experienced some weird coma wake, and completely forgotten Theo, and would have potentially lost all my memories, I was devastated. Not for me, but for Theo, who was so strong to take of everything and everyone and keep his composure.

My wolfie is obviously very brave. I would have shut everyone out honestly. We both was emotional then, but we walked hand-in-hand, together out of that situation, coming out stronger.

Currently I'm planning everything. Alone might I add, since my lovely mate had to attend a meeting with the new shifter clan that moved a few miles away from us. They would be our new neighbors. They are a kind bunch of shifters and more on the non-social side. So I'm sure we wouldn't have trouble, but my territorial Alpha mate still needs reassurance that no one is going to step onto his land without permission.

Wolves, I tell. Savage territorial beasts. Just how I like 'em. Nevertheles, I used this opportunity to pretend to be angry with him, so later would be hot and wild, because I'm desperately hungry for my mate. Its been weeks since we tumbled in the sheets no lie, and I'm beginning to become a bit impatient here.

Our office door clicks open and I compose myself and put on an angry, getting ready for Theo to enter, only for it to be Vincent.

Vincent looks at my face and smirks knowingly. "Seriously, why so angry again?" He drawls, suggesting he certainly knows why, causing me to reddened instantly. This ignites his laughter.

I huff, irritated, more at myself though. How desperate can I be. I just cover my face with my hands and bury them onto my desk.

He walks over, ruffling my hair, before placing the stack of files onto Theo's desk, with a content smile, causing my own laughter to erupt.

Although Vincent is my Vampknight, I really don't consider rank between us and just seen him as my elder brother.
He soon takes a seat on the opposite side of my desk.

"So what's really happening?" He questions again.

Reluctant at first, I don't say anything and we just stare at each other. But after a while I begin to whisper slowly: "it's just lately we've been so busy, and not having the time to properly communicate or just cuddle with each other.... I feel a little left out."

"Well, why don't you show him what his missing out on then." Vincent suggests leaning back as if it was that simple.

"How?" I question desperately

"Well, for starters, make him want and need you. Play tug-of-war with him. Give a sneak peak but don't let him touch. You get it right?" He questions back and I nod formulating a bunch of ideas already.

Just then the door clicks open again and in comes Hunter. His mate mark fully and finally displayed on the nape of his neck.

Danny and Hunter, an extremely cute couple, also went through a lot, during the year. But finally the couple locked themselves up, and I see they are fully mated now.

Soon comes Danny, rushing in with a slight pained skip in his walk, dashing into me, all whilst lightly sobbing. The once shy boy we'd see in the beginning had broken out of his shell. He was a vessel full of life and energy, and one of my best friends.

"Why are you crying Danny?" I ask, causing Hunter to sign.

"Look at my mark" he orders in between sobs and I oblige, even though I wolves are more sensitive about their mates mark and see Hunter ready to pull away his.

His mark is beautifully tattooed onto his skin, displaying the sun and moon connected by their names and an additional name I had the opportunity of hearing once. I smile, knowingly.

"It's beautiful" I comment, wiping his stray tears. Just as his about to say something, his yanked away from my arms and into the ones of his mate. All three vampires in the room bust into a laugh.

"I just wanted to apologize for being kind of MIA for the past two days." Hunter says with a huff, but the underlying blush immissible. "Oh! We know you got down and busy. Poor Danny" Vincent comments, causing the newly mated couple to blush heavily.

"Two days huh? Must be tiring. Danny must be super tired" I tease even further.

I chime soon interrupts our laughter. Vincent takes out his phone, his smile so gentle and loving. "The boss calls for my presence" he tells us getting up to leave.

"Bye! Tell Alina and little Elly I said hi" I say, before he nods and leaves. I sigh again. I hate paper work.

"Need help" questions Hunter, once Vincent finished telling him whatever he needed to. I shake my head once I notice that Danny had fallen asleep. I point to Danny suggestingly and Hunter once understand. "Go cuddle with him, I'll be done soon." I shoo him away, when I notice the reluctance. He soon displays, letting the atmosphere of the office, turn quiet once again. He must have really tired the vampire out.

After going through a few more boring files, I get up and jump out the office window instantly catching my balance in the air. I'm too tired to continue and Theo would soon be back. Soon I'm flying to my home. Although, Theo and I have powers, the level of our powers have drastically decreased from what it was. We won't phased much about it and didn't give it much thought either. We don't really need it right now, but it is a plus and we still train with our warriors every day.

Once I reach home, I notice the delivery girl put down some boxes down, knocking on the door.

I land behind her, startling her into a fright. "What's up Candy?" I ask, her hand on her chest she takes a deep breath. "King Kyran you scared me" she exclaims. And before I apologize, she points to the boxes on the ground, "these came for you in the mail. Just bought them here, because you said today was your day off." She says. I nod and thank her and then she's gone walking away to her truck.

I unlock the door before placing the boxes on the counter and going to take a bath.

.
..
.

Once I'm done having a bath and after bath routine, I head into the kitchen preparing supper. Nothing fancy, just some stake, mashed potatoes and homemade sauce. Once everything is done I put it into the warmer and unbox the mail.

What I find from Benny and Elliott are just too shocking. Who would have thought the little quite sweet boy and the cheerful happy boy to be so .. so wild.

I lift the folded note that says from Benny and Elliott to Kyran

Enjoy having a very hot and playful time. I'm sure these toys will be helpful. Happy Anniversary.

Love Benny and  Elliott
XOXOXOXO

I still stare shocked into the box. There are some weird things in here that look like a dick, but why in the world would I need these things. 'What the hell is thing', I think as I lift an egg-shaped purple object into my hand.

Just as I was about to push the button on the extended wire, to see if the egg popped open, I hear a thud sound and subconsciously and quickly throw away the egg in my hand away, and turn in shock.

There is Theo standing with shocked eyes staring at me. And I don't know why, but I'm constantly shaking my head no too.

He rushes to me throws me over his shoulders and rushes us to our bedroom, slamming the door open.

-----------------------

AWWW my heart hurts for some reason
part 2 is going to be  slightly mature😉

Mind my mistakes🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 20.4K 47
A werewolf having a human mate has been engraved in the history of the werewolves. Having a human mate has been forbidden ever since it happened befo...
8.1M 355K 66
Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes t...
239K 7.8K 40
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
2.3K 50 33
Angel just moved to a new town in order to start her life over. She left behind everything that she owned and just ran. She needed a fresh start wher...