Darkest desires

By heylolittaheyy

๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๏ฟฝ... More

i n t r o
b l o n d i e
s t u p i d g i r l
s p i n t h e b o t t l e
l i t t l e s l u t
v e e l a
v i s i t o r
r u m o r
f r e d d i e
d e a t h e a t e r s
s u n n y m o r n i n g
c r y s t a l s
f o r e s t
s t a y
l u n a
e v e r y t h i n g s f i n e
t h e m a l f o y s
p o t i o n s
g e t w e t
f r e d
c e d r i c
r o o m of r e q u i r e m e n t
d r a c o
v e r i t a s e r u m
l i b r a r y
m a r k
a m o r t e n t i a
s n a p e
n e w s
m i s t a k e
d i g g o r y
b a t h
b a l l 2
d a y a f t e r
m e r c y
f l e u r s d e a t h
d r a c o
m a n o r
t r a i n
f r a n c e
m o r n i n g
t o u r
k i l l i n g c u r s e
l a s t k i s s
r i d e h o m e
v o i c e
s n a p e
m y r t l e
w o u n d s
c a l m n e s s
w i f e
t h r e e
t w o
o n e
a l w a y s
e n d
Infoo

t h e b a l l

21.9K 418 1.5K
By heylolittaheyy

Chloé POV
____________

It's 7PM, the ball is starting in half an hour and I'm almost finished with myself. I decided to put on a long green satin dress with an open back for a sexy effect. I know I'll make Draco jealous and that's what I'm going for. I curled my hair and let it down on my shoulders, I want it to fly while dancing.

I don't know if Draco and I can stand each other dancing with someone else, but I'd be lying if I said I'm not excited. Cedric is a good partner, and by the way, one of the most handsome boys at Hogwarts. I'm expecting a lot of questioning faces, including Fred. I told Fred I'm not coming to the ball and I haven't seen him since, so I guess he'll be surprised.

I came to my cupboard and took out a rum bottle to pour to my flask. I'll need it today, since the buffet tables most likely won't be offering any alcohol.

The last thing I did before leaving was spraying my jasmine perfume (that Draco loves) on my neck and hair. A good perfume can drive people crazy.

I locked my room and came to the common room. It is, on my surprise, still crowded with boys in suits and girls in dresses. They're running here and there, some are sitting on the couch. I'm trying to find Draco, but he's not there yet.

"Oh fuck me, Delacour! You look bomb!" Shouted Blaise, who's always in the common room when I'm there. Always.

"Thank you, you too." I said and exchanged winks with him.

"Have you seen Draco?"

"Yeah, he's getting ready with Pansy."

What?

"Oh..."

"Oh, sorry... I forgot-"

"Hi, everyone!" Shouted Pansy when she walked in the common room, with Draco by her side. They were together in his room, how awesome.

She's wearing a basic black long dress, red lipstick and her short hair is tucked behind her ears. Nothing much, really. She could've done more, since her partner is Draco fucking Malfoy.

But Draco...

I can't take my eyes off him. He looks so hot in his outfit that I could fuck him right there in the middle of this room.

Our eyes met for a while, but then Pansy grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to her. I can't look at this, not when we spent such a beautiful evening together in the bath.

Without words, I walked out of the Slytherin common room on the corridor, where Cedric is waiting for me.

"Fuck-" he said as soon as he noticed me.

His eyes went up and down through my body in a surprise.

"Good enough?" I asked.

"Enough?! You'll definitely win the Slytherin ball queen!"

"The what?"

"Yeah, there will be a voting for a queen and king from each house."

Oh my, I didn't know that.

I took a closer look at Cedric. He looks very nicely put together, it's exciting to see him in a formal suit for once, because he always wears just hoodies and sweatshirts.

Oh God, I think I'm developing an obsession with guys in suits.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

With that, he grabbed my hand and we started walking through the castle, headed to the Great hall.

The whole castle is decorated with snowflakes and Christmas trees, I don't know how they did it so fast. The students are on the corridors, talking to each other and laughing. I like this atmosphere today, it's making me energetic.

When we came to the entrance of the Great hall, I stopped and took out a flask from my purse.

"Wha-"

I poured a little of the alcohol in mouth and offered it to Cedric.

"You think about everything, don't you?" He giggled.

"Indeed, just drink up quickly and give it to me before anyone sees us." I urged.

I put it back to my purse and we walked in the Great hall.

I 'wowed' in a surprise. It looks like a whole different room, it's hard to imagine we eat there. The big house tables are gone, and replaced with smaller round white tables that look like they're made from glass, including the chairs.

It's snowing from the ceiling, but the snowflakes don't fall to the ground - they disappear a few meters above our heads. It's so cool, I've never seen a prettier room.

"Oh my, look at this poor girl. It must have been so hard to choose from all the boys fan club she has."

Me and Cedric immediately turned our bodies to see who said that.

"Pansy, stop it-" urged Draco.

Pansy walked closer to me and looked me dead in the eye.

"Yeah, at least I don't force them to be my partner." I snapped back.

"Watch you mouth, little girl, I won't watch mine." She said and looked at Draco, as the message was meant for him.

I grabbed Cedric and walked out to the nearest free table. I sat on the chair and grunted.

"I'm gonna fucking kill her, Cedric."

"I don't doubt that."

"I need a drink."

I put out my flask on the table, not caring about the teachers anymore and drank up.

The room got slowly crowded with students, some were already dancing. Since the tables we're sitting at are round, a pretty redhead girl with a partner sat next to me. We exchanged a little smiles.

Dumbledore made a long speech about this ball's history and after he was done, we could finally eat. This diner is much fancier than a regular one, the plates are beautiful and see through and there are vases with big white flowers in the middle of each table. Like a fairytale.

I've noticed that Draco sat purposely with his body facing mine, so he can watch me. Our eyes meet every once in a while, but only for just a second.

Cedric is not saying much, I'm guessing he's not the ball type of person.

"What are these...?" I asked to the air and leaned closer to cups with yellow-ish liquid in them.

"Oh, they're supposed to be nonalcoholic butterbeers." Explained the redhead next to me.

I took a one cup and smelled it.

"Yeah, well..."

I poured a little rum from my flask into the butterbeer and winked at the redhead.

"Much better now. You want some, too?" I offered her and she gladly nodded her head, so I poured some drops into her drink.

"I'm Chloé."

"Ginny."

We shook hands and exchanged smiles.

"Come dance." Said Cedric and helped me stand up.

Draco POV
__________

I should've known this ball was a bad idea. Going with Pansy is like a nightmare, she constantly wants to take pictures and hold hands.

But what's even worse is seeing Chloé having a good time with someone else than me. Cedric is all over her, every time his hands touches her, my fists clench and I have to look away before I beat him.

With every look at Chloé , I can only think about undressing her from the beautiful dress she's wearing. And that open back...I'd place my kisses on every inch of her stunning back.

But can I?

I'm stuck with Pansy and I can't get out.

"Man, Chloé killed that dress." Said Adrian. We're all sitting by our tables, including Blaise, Adrian, Flynt and Pansy.

I gave him a death stare.

"They look good together...Cedric is a one lucky bastard. Always getting the best girls..." mumbled Flynt.

Blaise sensed my anger and quietly passed me his flask with whiskey. I took it without hesitation and poured the liquid straight into my mouth.

"Wanna dance, Draco?" Asked me Pansy.

"No."

"But everyone's dancing."

I took a look around the dance floor. She was right - everyone, including Chloé, is dancing. She seems like she's very enjoying it, her smile hasn't left her face even for a second and Cedric is...

Cedric has his hand on her back.

"Okay, let's go." I said without any feelings and quickly stand up. Let's make a scene.

We walked to the dance floor and started dancing. I placed my hand in Pansy's waist, I'm not very happy of that, but if that's what it takes to earn Chloé's attention, then why not.

On my surprise, Pansy can actually dance well. Our steps are perfectly aligned. She's constantly glancing at me, but my eyes are on Chloé. She's laughing at something that Cedric said, she tilts her head slightly back.

The music stops and changes into a new one. It's a different song, where you have to change partners in the dance. Everyone knows it, because we've been taught these dances in 4th year.

Boys and girls separated from each other into 2 long rows. Pansy is standing right in front of me and...

Chloé is next to her, which means that Cedric is next to me.

By breath gets heavier, because I'm going to meet with her for a few seconds in this dance.

I'm dancing with Pansy during the first half. She's telling me stuff, but my mind is somewhere else. Why isn't Chloé looking at me? Am I not interesting enough now that she's with Cedric?

All I hear is their laugh, which is making me even more nervous.

Suddenly, it's time to change partners. That's when Chloé finally looks at me. Her green eyes stare at me for a while and then we start coming closer to each other as the part of a dance. Our hands meet at first, then I slowly moved them to her waist and firmly grab it. Her chest is exposed to me, the neckline of her dress is very, very low. Is that where Cedric is looking while dancing?

As her hands grabbed my neck, I couldn't fight the urge to close my eyes for a while. This is how it was supposed to look like - us two together as a couple, dancing and laughing at our jokes and on other people. If it hasn't been for my parents...

"Are you always this quiet while dancing, mr. Malfoy?" She asked and smiled.

"Yes. I prefer to enjoy it, if you must know."

We moved away for a while and then got back.

"How do I look?"

"Your dress is inappropriate."

"Inappropriate?" She scoffed and pulled her eyes.

"Yes. Your back is naked and I can see you chest."

"I thought you'd love it!"

"Cedric surely does."

We made a turn around Cedric and Pansy, who are dancing together now.

"You don't have any right to-"

She didn't get to finish, because the music stopped and we had to get back to our partners.

Pansy is furious. She constantly says bad things about Chloé, not only to me, but to everyone. Of course they don't believe her, because Chloé looks like a pure angel.

I don't know how much longer I can stand her. She's slowly getting angrier and angrier with me, and that's only my fault, because of my provocation.

But how to get Chloé's attention? How can I get her jealous?

Only one thing came up on mi mind, and however I don't like it, I think I'm gonna do it.

Chloé POV
___________

This evening is going better than I ever imagined.

Me and Cedric are a little drunk, so dancing with him is a lot of fun; we're constantly laughing and smiling at each other. It feel so...easy to be with him. He absolutely doesn't fuck with the whole school, like Draco said. Cedric is a sweet, kind and caring person and we get on with each other so we'll. I found out he's a Libra, so that would explain a lot.

I even made a friend, Ginny. She's one year younger than me, but her way of thinking and saying words seems very intelligent to me. I think we are very much alike, actually.

My dance with Draco was very stressful. I didn't seem like it, but inside I was trembling with stress. When he grabbed my waist and pushed me closer to him, I almost...moaned. And how he gently touched my naked back...

But he said some stupid things, for which I'm not gonna talk to him the whole evening. My dress is inappropriate?! Has he seen Pansy's!? I wonder when her boobs will fall out of her dress, not mine. They're perfectly secured to show only a little.

I get it, he's just jealous, but he didn't have to act so stupid about my dress. The only reason I picked it was because I thought he'd love it.

After a while of sitting and chatting by the table, the teachers called us on another dance round. I don't mind, I love dancing. Cedric is a bit clumsy dancer, but as long as it's funny and not annoying, I don't care. We both poured a few drops of rum into our mouths and went on the dance floor.

"Where did you learn to dance so good?" Asked me Cedric while dancing.

"At Beauxbatons."

"Oh, it figures... I'm a terrible dancer, but I enjoy it, if it makes sense..."

"You're not terrible at all." I said and smiled at him.

I felt his thumb on my back gently stroking my naked skin. He...he has never done such thing until now.

"I've never met such an amazing woman like you."

I like how he used woman instead of girl.

"Cedric...you're drunk-"

"Don't drunk people speak the truth?"

I didn't know what to say, so I just gently laid my head on his shoulder, while we were slow dancing.

I like Cedric, maybe a little more than a friend, but he'll never be Draco. Cedric is sweet and kind and easy to talk to, but I couldn't imagine my future with him without getting bored. It's just too...predictable. With Draco, on the other hand, you never know what to expect.

"Oh no...Chloé, look at me! Don't look aroun-" Said Cedric in a panic way.

I immediately glanced at him with a questioning face and looked around the room to find what has disturbed him.

And the hell I found it.

As soon as I laid my eyes on them, by body froze and I stopped dancing. Not only me, but more people suddenly paused their dance and looked at them in a surprise.

His lips were kissing hers, his hands were around her waist...and she was holding his head.

My mouth dropped.

It's not sadness what I'm feeling right now, no. It's anger and frustration, disappointment and jealousy.

How could he do this to me?
What have I done to him?

"Chloé..." mumbled Cedric and grabbed my hand.

"Let's sit down..."

"But-"

"I said let's sit down!"

I had tears in the corners of my eyes, but I didn't let them reveal. I'm not that weak to cry in public over a boy.

We went back to our table and sat down. Ginny and her partner are dancing and having fun.
I quickly glanced at Draco and Pansy to see if they were still kissing, but they're gone. I guess they went to Draco's room, it wouldn't surprise me.

But then I noticed Draco sitting on his seat and looking at me with a provocative smile.

"I can't believe it..." I mumbled and drank from my flask. It's getting emptier and emptier, and I'm getting drunker and drunker.

"Look at me." Said Cedric and I immediately did.

Without warning, he revealed my thigh from the slit of my dress and slowly placed his hand on it.

"What are you-"

He firmly squeezed my thigh and moved his hand a little higher. His head leaned over to my neck and Cedric started kissing my neck. Tiny goosebumps appeared on my skin

I didn't know what to say nor did I know what to do.

"Let's pay Malfoy for what he did to you." He whispered to my ear and went to my neck again and placed a few wet kisses on it.

I thought about it for a while, but then I glanced at Draco. His face is red and frowned, he mouthed "what the fuck".

I'm definitely doing this.

Without hesitation, I grabbed his head and pushed his mouth towards mine, connecting in a passionate kiss. His hand is moving closer and closer to my panties, but it's under the skirt so nobody sees.

Our kiss gets more tempered, his tongue slowly slides into my mouth in a very pleasant way, so I do the same. My hands are stroking the back if his neck, gently going up and down.

It all happened so fast, but I feel like we've been kissing forever.  After I pulled out of his kiss, I took a look at Draco. Everyone at his table is looking at us with questioning faces.

"Did it work?" Asked Cedric.

"I think so. Draco is furious."

"Good, good."

I realized Cedric's hand is still on my thigh.

"Ced, your hand." I giggled and pointed at it.

He immediately put his hand out of my thigh and nervously smiled.

"Sorry."

"Aww, you guys make such a great couple." Said Ginny and sat down next to me.

"We're no-...thank you, Ginny." I wanted to deny it, but how would it look like?

"I wish my boyfriend was more...never mind." She giggled and drank from her butterbeer.

Dumbledore walked on the podium and started talking about the Ball queen and king, but I'm not listening. My mind is somewhere between Cedric and Draco, it's very confusing what Cedric and I just did. I'm sure he feels the same way. It wasn't just an emotionless kiss. There was something that is making me want more, and it shouldn't.

I feel like such a bad person for kissing Cedric, but Draco deserved it. We both cheated, we're equal.

He's looking at me right now. His face is not red anymore, but the furious face stayed. I wonder what he thinks of me. Does he hate me? I think I went too far with the thigh thing and grabbing and tongues... I fucked up.

"Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley for Gryffindor!" Shouted Dumbledore, them two walked on the podium and got tiaras. Ginny jumped out of her chair and started clapping from happiness.

How cute.

Draco rolled his eyes and said something to Blaise.

I'm trying to ignore Cedric, because I still feel weird about our kiss, and I think he does, too.

"And lastly, for the Slytherin house..."

I bet it's Draco and Pansy. I don't know who else would it be.

"...the queen and king is..."

Pansy is already smiling like she knows Dumbledore will say her name. I roll my eyes and drank the last few drops from my flask. The alcohol hits my tongue and slides down my throat, making a warm stop.

"Chloé Delacour and Draco Malfoy!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893K 15.4K 82
ยซ When our eyes first locked I felt my body shiver, I never knew I could want someone so badly ยป *** Maybe it's wrong Maybe it's toxic Maybe we're to...
15 0 5
You go down the list of people, no one seems to be the right fit. You basically date everyone until you find this perfect match. You've said many I l...
324K 6.4K 27
'๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ. ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?' ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™œ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก...
28.4K 509 37
- Draco Malfoy and Fred Weasley love triangle. -oc fanfic ... Draco Malfoy, Mr. Daddy's Money, has always acted like he hated her. What happens...